Montana Gold

Story Info
The PRISM team's search for old gold in Montana.
32.8k words
4.82
5.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[An Account from the PRISM Chronicles] Part 7

Chapter 1

Cranking Up for the Long Trip North

"Hayden, how close are you to being ready to leave?" Parker Scott called out to her lover, Hayden Wellington, from the bedroom of Swamp Central. She and fiancé Mark had married the year before, and their union had been more wonderful than she'd imagined.

One of Mark's desires for his wife was that she be free to enjoy the affections of the rest of their PRISM team whenever she desired. It was not long after Hayden Wellington had attracted her interest during the Beautiful Men shoot that she and the strikingly handsome young man six years her junior had begun their torrid affair. It had become a permanent relationship, now. Her husband was entirely happy with it.

His heavy, wavy, waist-length coppery-gold hair, his unusual creamy skin, and his prominent breasts, from a childhood abnormality, that he enjoyed immensely, coupled with his maturity had fastened her in a constrictor-like grip.

He, in turn, was captured by her dark beauty, her irrepressible good humor, and the loving tenderness with which she treated him. Parker electrified virtually all of his desires and fetishes. She had long, black hair, an amazingly dense growth of soft body hair that she cultivated with pleasure and pride, and world-class breasts that he had immediately categorized as 'top-heavy.'

Her lovely face hinted at the thick, soft body fur only to the extent of a light but definite, delicate shadow on her upper lip and the unusually heavy growth of soft hair that began in front of her ears and grew back into the dense mass of the black, wavy mane cascading down her back.

Hayden could never restrain his urges to caress her great breasts, in itself a source of great delight to his older lover. Her cleavage was enviable; her breasts were firm for her size with fat, pointed nipples that literally demanded attention beneath or out of whatever she wore. And as a part of the PRISM executive management team, she loyally supported the company's line of extremely sensuous clothing and underwear.

Hayden himself was the most delicious man she had ever known intimately, second only to her husband Mark Campbell, of course. He was twenty-four, four years younger than she, and the training with Mark had developed a powerful body. His mass of reddish-gold hair grew nearly to his waist in waves and ringlets that any woman would die for. The skin of his body was a delicious, smooth feature without a single mark or growth of hair save for the dense tuft of golden fur sculpted above his thick penis and ball sac.

He had one physical feature that drove Parker to a delicious heat every time she saw it or thought of it. Hayden had experienced gynecomastia, an abnormal glandular swelling of the breasts in young men that usually passed away with maturity. Hayden's had not; in fact, his breasts had enlarged and had developed prominent, very sensitive nipples.

He had refused his parents' desires that he undergo corrective surgery, as had PRISM's tranny girl Ashwynde with a similar experience, choosing instead to keep his unusual physical trait and to display his breasts with pride. Friends and observers had often characterized him as the most beautiful, sexy man they had ever seen. During his first year with PRISM he had actually won a national contest for America's Most Beautiful Young Man.

Not long after they had met and fallen in love Hayden, at Mark's urging, had his nipples pierced and decorated with ¾ - inch gold rings. The artisan who performed her work on him ensured that the holes in his nipples allowed the rings to swing freely, another tasty little morsel that aroused Parker no end.

For all of her very large breasts and her lusty pleasure with them, Parker simply 'lost it' sexually over her young lover's full and firm breasts. The two of them had been asked to leave three restaurants and two malls during dates in which they could not keep their hands off each other.

Hayden was aroused by the fact that, while Parker had expressed her deep love for him and had left almost nothing undone by way of sensuous sexual heroics with her young 'Golden Boy' as she called him, she also wore Mark's one-carat diamond engagement ring and his diamond-studded wedding band. The sexual implications of this excited both the lovers.

"Gorgeous boy of mine, what would you like for me to wear on this first day of our trip?"

"How about that sleeveless yellow, cropped tank top that stops just below those gorgeous babies we know as boobs, and your black denims with the Dan Post boots? And no panties underneath!"

"You're an erotic beast, young man" she laughed in reply. "I know what you really want. You want me to show off my underarm grass and the fur on my tummy. Everybody for miles around will know that I'm a hairy girl. Is that what you really want?"

"You know, Gypsy, your perceptive abilities are simply stunning. You're right on target!"

"Hayden," the dark beauty leaned over to embrace him, "I adore your calling me that. Don't ever stop...please. I really have that bloodline in me, and it's important; it's your intimate name for me."

"You really are my sensuous, dark, hairy beauty, Angel. Intimacy with you is a great gift."

"All right, I'll wear what you asked for. And I'm not going to make any effort to keep from stretching or bending over. I want you to wear that gorgeous hair unbound, your faded blue denims with the Tony Llama boots, and that short-sleeve blue chambray shirt. And you have to leave it unbuttoned halfway down your front. If you want people to see all my underarm bushes and my fur-covered tummy, I want them to see those gorgeous, squeezable, nice tits of yours with those rings that bounce around!"

Having staked out their fetishes for each other, they set about dressing for the trip. Hayden and Parker had packed the diesel camper the night before for their company-sponsored trip to Montana on another gold-hunting excursion. Ashwynde, the tranny-girl who ran PRISM's exploration division, treated them to her enviable body in a light and very short yellow shift as she made breakfast.

Parker finished dressing, such as it was, before Hayden, and she strode into the kitchen where she greeted the redheaded girl with a deep kiss, gently grasping Ashwynde's firm penis beneath the short dress and caressing it as she searched her throat with her tongue.

"Good Lord, Parker! Coming at me this way and you dressed like that...you're begging for me to rape you, hairy girl." She laughed joyfully after Parker withdrew her tongue from her mouth. "You have to be the best kisser on the property. I hope you aren't going to kill that gorgeous young man before you even get to Montana. Look at you."

Ashe stepped back and slowly circled Parker, making comments as she did so.

"Your hair and nails are perfectly lovely. How long are those talons now...four inches...five inches? Love it! That half top is perfect; it's tight enough to show off your tits and I can see your nipples almost as if you didn't have it on at all. It juuusst barely covers the lower curves of those huge beauties. Now the arms...baby, your underarm grass is simply museum quality.

"God, Parker! How did it ever grow that long and that thick! I know when people see you, they either want to turn away with dislike or they want to screw your legs off on the spot. That shortie top shows your underarm fur perfectly. I've never been much for growing my own body hair...but, girl...you make me want to!

"Now for the jeans. I love you in denims and boots. Betcha haven't got anything on underneath, though."

"Yep!" the young woman replied. "I've had my share of people who criticized me about my underarm fur and made sure I knew it. But a lot more have actually told me directly that they like it, that it makes them hot, and that they have never seen a woman with so much of it. I've had a number of very sweet propositions, all of which I've politely declined, of course. But more people seem to like my grass than dislike it. And besides, Hayden adores it. I keep him hot all the time."

"Well, you'd better, Parker. He is absolutely gorgeous with that reddish-gold mane and those waves...not to mention those sexy tits of his and his luscious, big, fat cock...wooops! I'm sorry, Parker...I didn't mean to be so ill-mannered. But you know more than any of us that he's got a beautiful stick."

"Better believe it!" she replied with a laugh. "He takes me apart so regularly that I often wonder what will happen if he fails to replace all my pieces. I am so in love with that boy."

At that point Hayden walked into the room. To say that he had Ashwynde's and Parker's immediate attention was a gross understatement.

"Oh, Lord, I have died and gone to Heaven!" exclaimed the tranny girl, feeling herself become delightfully hard as steel underneath her light dress. She walked over to the young man and kissed him wetly, slipping her hands inside his shirt to fondle his breasts.

"You aren't merely a handsome man, Hayden. You are simply gorgeous to any woman or man with an ounce of sense and a normal sexual desire. That hair is stunning, more so than mine. It certainly is as long! And your boobs are...oh, delicious... Honey, you simply have big tits, so get happy with it. I'll tell you this, you're in danger of being attacked sexually wherever you go. As lovely as Mark is, there is something magical about you and your image. Please save some for me when you get back," she stated matter-of-factly to everyone present.

"I promise," he laughed, glancing at Parker and seeing her nodding with approval and a lascivious grin.

They ate, then went their separate ways in preparing for the trip. Hayden walked behind the house to start the new all-purpose camper and exploration support truck, a Peterbilt Model 579 that had been specially modified by the company for PRISM Designs, and pulled onto the packed gravel apron in front of the house.

Chapter 2

A One-of-a-Kind Camper

Diesel engines fascinated Hayden since he was a child. He liked their deep, throbbing strokes and the heavy rumble-rattle of their valve trains and tappets as they idled. Later, in the course of his burgeoning auto and diesel parts business, his father augmented his son's interest with several lengthy courses at a good community college where Hayden acquired a pair of certificates testifying to his proficiency in diesel mechanics. He topped this off by earning his CDL, commercial diesel license. The young man of Parker's intense interest was no novice as he drove the large rig into the front yard of Swamp Central.

The truck was new and boasted individual leather captain's chair-type swivel seats with an aisle between them that opened to the camper area in the back. The engine was a beefy in-line 6-cylinder Cummins turbo-diesel, the X15 Performance Model; it cranked out a peak 605 horsepower and was equipped with an eighteen-speed low and high range manual transmission. The floor-mounted and slightly offset shifter stood just to the right of Hayden's driver seat. Though Hayden did not anticipate ever having to do so, the machine was easily capable of hauling a 60,000-pound load.

The camper housing was itself an invention of PRISM working with Peterbilt and a Midwestern contractor. Both exhaust stacks were chromed steel and topped out at only eight inches above the rear body for less visibility. The entire roofline was cab-height, box-shaped, for its entire length.

On the right side a door opened to fold a set of steps outward, much like those on private jets, for people to enter and leave the camper. On the left side Mark and Hayden had designed and ordered construction of a econd door, the lines of which were nearly concealed from view in the junctions and rivets of the steel side paneling. This door opened quickly to allow the extension of a ramp.

Dual pairs of truck wheels and Dunlop tires with two shaft-driven axles supported the long cabin. The cabin itself was designed for comfort with several long and darkened windows on each side, an attractive layout of a roomy kitchen, bathroom-shower, two sleeping areas on both sides of the aisle, and an all-purpose area for work and gatherings.

The very back of the camper body behind the practical living area held a compartment with a small, well-equipped workshop and two off-road battery-powered exploration vehicles. These were unloaded on a ramp at the rear of the body. Their batteries were copies of a new military design using extended range construction with a range of fifty miles over uneven terrain. Their silence compared to the noise of gasoline engines was unquestionably an asset in what they were going to be doing.

Other compartments cleverly concealed in the walls and beneath the vehicle provided storage for a variety of weapons and ammunition. No one at PRISM hosted the slightest notion of the basic goodness of mankind. Too much personal experience, not to mention common sense, taught otherwise.

"Okay, Parker, baby," called Hayden as his lover kissed everyone goodbye. As the big truck idled, exhaust lazily drifting from its two stacks, she opened the passenger side door, grabbed the chrome handle to assist in mounting the high seat, and hauled herself into the comfortable but firm leather chair.

Hayden, never one to miss an exciting view, marveled at her breasts bouncing and swaying beneath the short top on her way into her seat. As Parker buckled into her seatbelt she smiled lasciviously at him.

Her breasts remained half visible because of the pull of the seatbelt strap. "I always like to be comfy when I travel, Hayden. Especially when I can show off to my Golden Boy. You do know I love you, don't you?"

With that, she settled into her comfortable chair and stared ahead without speaking. Hayden said goodbye to Ashwynde and Arabella, pushed in the clutch, and downshifted for the exit from Swamp Central. They were on their way.

"Hayden, this place looks like the cockpit of an airplane. Can you give me a quick tour of all this?" She gestured across the crowded dash panel in front of them.

"Gladly, me gypsy woman. Because this thing is a diesel there's a lot more going on than if we were using a gasoline vehicle. The dials in the instrument panel in front of me include a speedometer and tachometer, a coolant temperature indicator, turbocharger boost level, and its temperature and ten other operating features. The one just to my right in front of the shifter gives me cabin temperature, oil temperature, oil pressure, air tank pressure in both systems, and a few additional toggle and rocker switches that operate the other goodies on this mobile lab of ours.

"The second panel of dials next to it and closer to you shows the hydraulic pressure for both doors, battery recharge capability for the ATVs, light display outside the truck and engine manifold temperature. Next to them are the button switches that operate weapon panels back in the cabin and one or two other goodies that shall ever remain nameless. Finally, these six dials indicate the environmental add-ons that actually decrease emissions and add horsepower, a stunning accomplishment for a government agency like the EPA!

"This shifter that you so crawl over so sensuously operates our transmission and it has a high and low range for use depending on the sort of terrain we are on. That's what this switch is on the left side. That yellow push / pull knob on the dash operates the air brakes when we've stopped."

"Nice job of translating, lover. Are my babies a sufficient reward for now?" Parker pulled up her short top to display her full cleavage trembling delightfully with the truck's movement.

"Oh, help me, Lord!" exclaimed Hayden as Parker drew her naturally curved, red-painted five inch nails over her nipples. "I believe it'll have to do for now. But I warn you, furry kitten, you are in mortal danger when we stop for the night."

"Ahh, just what I wanted to hear," she replied in a coarse whisper as she reached behind her head to tie her hair in a pony-tail, exposing her underarm thicket.

"You just keep doing things that get me all aroused, Parker. Don't you have any mercy?"

"Not a bit for a delicious piece of man like you, Hayden. Look at you with that gorgeous soft red mane curling around and half covering your sweet face and hanging all the way down to your ass! And those pretty boobs and pointy nipples and those rings I can see from here with your shirt unbuttoned.

"Actually, I'd like for you to stop this truck and jump me on the spot. I'm telling you this right now, Hayden...I want you to wear your tight tank shirt tomorrow, I don't care where you have to go or who you have to see. I want to see you with that gorgeous mane and your big, pointed tits, and I want everyone else to see you, too"

"Okay, you driven woman! Are you sure...because when people see my boobs they can't make up their minds what to think. The nipple rings probably add to their confusion."

"I'm sure, lovely man."

He glanced at her, expecting to see her smiling, but she was completely serious. "Parker, I am so in love with you. We'll enjoy each other tonight, I promise. And I will do that for you tomorrow."

"We'd better, Golden Boy...for your sake." This time she laughed deeply and turned to look out the window at the I-95 terrain whizzing past.

A few minutes later Hayden again did one of the things for which Parker adored her young lover. With a maturity uncommon for a youth of just over twenty, he asked her for a detailed report of the background of this expedition in treasure hunting in the wilds of Montana.

"Okay, dark beauty, tell me what you know about the Bannack, Montana, gold rush and what our plans are from here."

Then he settled back in silence to listen to her.

Chapter 3

An Old Man's Discovery

With the authority of a professional who knew what she was doing, Parker Scott began an unusual tale of a simple man's discovery of gold in Montana long ago, mass hysteria, violence, incredible wealth and a hanging still remembered to this day.

_ _ _ _ _

Granville Stuart was a prospector...it sometimes seems as if nearly everyone out west was...who, with brother James and their cousin, Reece Anderson, was busily working a small and rather poor claim in Yreka, California.

In 1857 the trio decided to quit the back-breaking work for a time and return to Iowa to visit family. They got as far as a small community south of what is today Pocatello, Idaho, where Granville became seriously ill. He spent the next two months getting well, but while he did so he had a chance to hear rumors of placer gold or easy-panned gold flakes in part of the Dakota Territory.

They moved about, listened to others talk and just knocked around for a time. On April 4, 1858, the group moved to Deer Lodge Valley, back then part of the Dakota Territory. It later became part of Montana. Ins and outs of Granville's life finally got him and his brother onto a small camp around Gold Creek, Montana. They renamed it American Fork, and town was born.

The key to all of this isn't 'who actually found gold?' The important thing is that all of these gold-hyped people rubbed against each other, swapped facts and rumors, bet on the likelihood of a strike...and some of them like John White actually searched for a serious strike.

White was one of those who rubbed shoulders with everyone else and enjoyed it immensely. He was working along Willard's Creek that was discovered and named by Captains Meriwether Lewis and William Clark who led the expedition ordered by President Thomas Jefferson. On July 28, 1862, he was panning out the gravel of Grasshopper Creek and dodging the pesky hordes of insects that gave it the name when he and his team really hit pay-dirt. They struck a bonanza. This began the Montana Gold Rush.