Montana Gold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have all the sensor monitors on, don't you, Hayden?"

"Yes."

"Then take me to bed, baby. I need you."

In the darkness Hayden rose above her, and slid gently into her pussy, swelling generously as he pressed home. Parker gasped with pleasure, then began moaning softly. Hayden lost control this time, felt himself stiffening with heat, and gasped, "Oh, Gypsy, I can't hold it!"

He erupted, spurting strings of liquid and ropy goo into her warm body, almost feeling the thickness of his cream.

"Mmmm...so delicious, Hayden...sweet, warm...I feel you above me, owning me so tenderly...sometime soon you are going to make me pregnant...do you know that?"

"We don't use anything, Angel. Does the thought bother you?"

"Heavens, no, Golden Boy. I want to have your child. Mark told me that he wants you to make me pregnant before he does! You are so much more than simply my lover, Hayden. You are my own body, my very self. Oh, lord! You've overcome me and imprisoned me. You own me, Hayden!" she whispered fiercely in the darkness.

"Does my body hair ever turn you off, Hayden?"

He slowly withdrew from her pussy, stiff, swollen and dripping cream; he turned her over, felt between her buns for her hole, slid into her with the aid of her heavy fur and his wet cock, and whispered into her left ear.

"Let me be clear about this forever, Gypsy. I am completely in love with you. I worship you. You are totally beautiful to me. Your hair is so sensuous to me that simply thinking about it and looking at you make me hot...every time. It's part of the woman I love, and it is stunning, it is sensuous, it is different, and you'd better not ever shave it off! Do you understand me, Parker Scott?"

The woman beneath him was silent for a time. Then she replied softly, "That's the beautiful expression a woman needs from her man. I know I have your love...I feel completely safe with you...Hayden, I trust you with my life, my dreams, the things I own."

A fiery wave swept over him, thrilling him, burning his insides, hardening him until he ached. He felt it coming once more, too quickly after his first loss yet insistent, the eruption into her anus seeming to pull out his insides. Smoothly, gently but steadily he entered and withdrew from her hole, relishing its tightness about his cock and the slippery feel of her sticky, long hair that his entry had pushed into her anus, then the warmth of her insides and the delicious, gooey wetness surrounding his shaft and oozing from her body.

"What a blessing...to be loved and trusted by you, Gypsy. I'll care for you. You and all you are and have are safe with me."

Silence. The darkness was warm and sweet. She spread her legs slightly to better enjoy the delicious stuffed sensation she felt. Then with her right hand she felt the edge of her hole and his shaft buried within her.

She whispered, "I know, Hayden. I know...we're one."

He stayed within her all night, changing positions only once when he grasped her and rolled over to lie beneath her. "Oh...oh!" she murmured, "You are still inside me. Stay there...stay there...," and she trailed off into silence.

His woman. Happy. At peace.

Night sounds and warm darkness guarded them as they slept.

Chapter 9

Dangerous Ground

The following day Hayden and Parker set out on the ATVs to scout the area as quietly as possible. They kept to the back country, noting the few houses built back up in the wilderness outside the park and avoiding those. Parker led the way into the hills above and beyond Bannack Park, recalling something from what she had read of the terrain's geological formation and her own experience living in south Florida.

After an hour's journey into the distant elevations above Grasshopper Creek and the park, she stopped and motioned for Hayden to pull alongside her buggy. They dismounted on the rim of a series of holes in the earth, moderately deep depressions for which there was no apparent cause.

With a smile she kissed her young lover, unbuttoned her denim vest halfway, and bent to retie the laces on her hiking boots, tucking them inside her shoes. Hayden, never one to miss the sight of her shapely legs in her short shorts, enjoyed the moments of ogling she provided and grinned wolfishly when she caught him at it.

"And you are looking at what, my sexy, beautiful man?" she grinned, stabbing her finger at him.

"Mmm, I am staring at the way your boobs nearly burst out of that vest, Gypsy, and those luscious legs of yours. And, of course, the thirty percent of your ass that the shorts don't cover. Yep! That's what I'm looking at!"

"That, my Golden Boy, is just fine. That is the Gypsy-approved answer. Do you see what you like?" she giggled as she bent forward, her breasts squeezing farther out of the top.

"Lawdy, lawdy, have mercy on me!" he answered in a pleading and falsetto voice. "I am bein' tempted and tried beyond my ability to re-strain myself." He clamped his hand over his mouth to hide his sound as the dark beauty before him giggled at his antics.

"I'm gonna re-strain you, you gorgeous jackass," she replied. "All this is just building up for me to rape you later on. We romance people love ferociously, and our lovers get away with nothing! Just you wait." Her black eyes twinkled with desire and innuendo.

"The reason I brought us here, Hayden, is that this is a sink hole, just like those in Florida, like the one that nearly swallowed you. Underneath this ground is limestone, partly responsible for the volcanic development of the gold those miners found here over a century ago. And these holes continue to be dangerous."

Hayden looked around at the hills and depressions. "Do you think there are lots of them, Parks, or do you expect them to be few and far between?"

"Don't know. We need to be aware and stay away from the unstable edges of all depressions and holes like this. I am convinced of one thing, though...unless we get some kind of break in information from somebody local here, I can't see how we can possibly find anything Henry Plummer might have hidden.

"Let's keep scouting the area, Parker, then why don't we go into town in one of these small night spots around here...maybe into Virginia City, too."

"Sounds like a plan to me, Hayden. When we can, let's talk out our impressions of what we've seen and look at our maps."

Hardly had they turned their machines about when a large crash startled them. A sizeable portion of the overhanging ground had collapsed into the hole leaving a plume of dust and an unspoken warning.

Truly dangerous ground.

The two stared at each other, then rode off in the direction of higher ground before they returned to the camper. Along the way Hayden and Parker settled themselves with the fact that if they didn't get some sort of local help, they would end the month of searching empty-handed.

Chapter 10

One In Every Crowd

Parker and Hayden made small talk as they showered and dressed for an evening out. Hayden shrugged into a blue chambray shirt that he left unbuttoned halfway down his chest, black denims and his black Tony Llama boots. He loosed his hair, then let Parker brush it out until it became bushier and shiny, its waves curling about his face.

He assumed the petulant expression that characterized so many of the male models they'd seen in magazines and on the PRISM website.

"Lover, I hate it when you do that," said Parker. "You are such a man, and it looks wimpy."

"I know it, Gypsy...I just love to yank your chain."

Parker, from somewhere in her seemingly vast store of outfits, pulled on a skin-tight pair of black jeans, a tight white and deeply low-cut thin, sleeveless top with no bra, and a short, black gaucho-style jacket. She finalized her outfit with a flat crown, narrow-brim stovepipe Stetson.

She was stunning.

They started the Peterbilt and left the campsite for Virginia City. The bright lights and numerous cars and trucks outside "Jesse's and Kathy's." persuaded them to stop there. Hayden parked the truck on the far edge of the asphalt apron, and they walked hand-in-hand into the noisy restaurant and bar.

The receptionist, an attractive Japanese woman in her mid-twenties, welcomed them with a genuine smile and measuring glances at the beautiful woman accompanied by her sensuous date.

"Right this way," she smiled as she led them. They had anticipated a poorly located table because they entered after most of the crowd, but she found them one in the third circular rank of seats around the low stage that dominated one end of the room.

"At any time, we can break out with somebody who just has to do some kind of karaoke act. And if that doesn't start it, Kathy or Jesse will do it. I don't know what you two delicious folks can do, but you'd own this crowd if you decided to get up there."

"Nooo," shot back Hayden with a bashful grin.

"Ah, you don't know my man, here," grinned Parker with an absolutely hungry expression. "If I get him excited enough, he'll do lots of delicious things."

"Well, what about you, gorgeous lady?" queried their receptionist with an expression of anticipation and interest in Parker.

"Oh, I'm gypsy. You never know what we're going to do. But it's not always street-legal."

"Honey, you are such a traffic-stopper...I think you can pretty well get away with anything...well, as long as it isn't making love with this gorgeous hunk on-stage." She stared long and approvingly at Hayden's heavy reddish-gold hair and his breasts now visible beneath his open shirt.

"Gypsy girl," remarked their host, "you do NOT want to leave this man alone. Take it from me. By the way, my name's Mikasa Kendrick. Jesse, Kathy and I are sorta...well, very close friends."

"Mikasa, I have no plans to leave him alone, either. We'd like a menu, though."

"No sooner said than done. By the way, Gypsy, if you ever want a quiet and unforgettable afternoon, call me, please. Here's my card." She laid the small, filigreed card on the wooden table top beside Parker's setting, glanced at Hayden, and smiled. He noted her gold wire-frame glasses and it occurred to him how deliciously sexy they made her. As if she needed more, he thought.

He gazed directly at her and said, "Mikasa, thank you. I appreciate your invitation, and I promise you we'll call you in the very near future. We're camping in the park, sorta off the beaten track, and need some genuine local insight in order to really enjoy it all."

Their server, a teenage girl, appeared, introduced herself as Candace, brought drinks, then awaited their order. Both selected New York strip steaks with sizzling vegetables. Candace replaced their utensils with a heavy set of two-pronged steak forks and serrated knives.

Parker kept her hat on, but asked Hayden for help in removing her short jacket. She thanked him as she stretched almost in cat-like fashion. Instantly several people nearby noted her smooth skin contrasting with her thick black underarm grass and whispered comments to each other.

"See, Parker, you never fail to give your audience an adrenalin shot," laughed Hayden with his own lustful stare.

"As long as you are with me, Golden Boy, I'm a happy camper."

They enjoyed their dinner, interrupted only once by a commotion behind them. There was an audible smacking sound, then several gasps. Hayden and Parker refrained from turning to see what had happened; both knew that doing so would draw attention to themselves when they wanted to be as unobtrusive as possible. That was simply impossible with these two.

That desire was destined for a very short life.

Several requests for local karaoke talent rose above the ambient noise of the room, and the show was on. Parker pulled her chair around beside Hayden's and rested her head on his shoulder. He looked at her, noted her breasts shoving themselves out of her low cut top, and whispered, "Beautiful lady, your babies are going to be on full display in a few more seconds."

She glanced down, squirmed slightly to coax one large, hard nipple into view, and kissed him. "Does that satisfy you, Lover? Or do you want more?"

Hayden, seeing the attention she was drawing, suggested, "Why not save something for later. You don't want to give these people heart attacks this early in the evening."

She settled against his shoulder, unfastened his shirt two more buttons until his breasts were visible, and reached across her body to openly run her fingers over his nipples.

"God! You are so erotic, Hayden!"

The show was well under way when someone loomed over them from behind. A loud voice announced, "Well, well, ain't this cute. Look at them tits on this girl. And, oh, my, pretty boy here's got tits, too! What kind of a girly boy do we have here, ladies and gentlemen?"

Hayden and Parker swiveled to look upward and saw what appeared to be a soft drink vending machine with arms, legs, and a scowl glaring down at them. The unwelcome guest reached down and jiggled Parker's right breast, then stepped back to see what Hayden would do.

"Okay, Gypsy, get ready," he whispered.

"You know," he said quietly to their would-be tormentor, "you really need to improve your manners."

"Hey, Ralph," called out Jackie from behind the karaoke platform, "let my guests alone and sit down...or I'll call the sheriff. You've been slapping your wife around all evening; I'll be damned if you'll spread your trash to my guests!"

"Shut up, whore!" he snarled in the direction of the bar where Jackie was serving customers. "I'll do what I damned well please."

He planted his right hand on the table between Parker and Hayden, then grasped a wad of Hayden's hair with his left and jerked back his head to stare into the young man's eyes. What came next happened so fast that onlookers afterward were never completely agreed just what it was.

Hayden rolled his eyes downward to locate Ralph's right hand on the table, then while staring upward once more lifted his two-pronged steak fork and drove it downward through the bully's hand and into the wooden table top. The large man let out a yell of pain and dropped Hayden's hair in a desperate effort to free his hand, now fastened to the tabletop and dripping blood.

The youth beneath him stood up, toppling the chair on which he sat, whirled to his left in a move that put Hayden almost back-to-back with Ralph, lifted his left arm to shoulder height, and drove his elbow viciously into Ralph's right kidney. The man gasped and arched backward in agony, then bent forward once more.

Hayden turned to face him from behind, drew back his right arm and drove his fist into Ralph's left kidney, ripping another cry of agony from the larger man who sank to the floor, held upright only by the fork pinning his hand to the table.

"See, Ralph, you and I have disproved a major principle of physics: two things really can occupy the same space at the same time after all!"

Hayden grasped the fork handle and yanked it free from the wood. Ralph collapsed to the floor in a heap.

Parker sat in silence, amazed at Hayden's whirlwind self-defense action.

The rest of the crowd for once sat silent, uncertain whether to remain seated or stand and cheer.

Jackie, Kathy and Mikasa stood near the stage in open-mouthed amazement.

Hayden grinned boyishly and said, "Jackie, would you please ask someone to get this squirming mess out of here. Oughta be looked at by a doctor."

"That sack of garbage should be on the coroner's table if you ask me," she replied matter-of-factly. "I'll call Sheriff Lawson and ask him to bring an EMT."

Chapter 11

Parker's Night On Stage

"Okay, everybody," in Kathy, "let's get the show on! Who's next in this circus?"

The crowd began a chant as they pointed to Hayden and Parker, "It's them! It's them!"

"Parker, I know you've got to do your thing. Go ahead, knock 'em dead, Gypsy."

"All for you, my gorgeous Golden Boy. All for you."

She ambled shyly to the stage and approached the leader, a tall and friendly man hunched over a steel guitar table. "Sir, do you know a Cajun number, it's chank-a-chank, called 'One Night of Love...a Lifetime of Regret'?"

"Sure do, Missy. Amy," he spoke to an older teenage girl with a banjo almost as long as she was tall, "you and the guys ready?"

With that the band ripped into the melody as Parker slunk almost catlike to center stage, tilted her flat-brim Stetson toward the audience until she barely looked out from under it, and began a rhythmic stomping with her booted feet. The sound was not like the more familiar clogging...instead, it rose to a coordinated rumble without the high stepping as she raised her arms high overhead, interlocked her fingers, and began an incredible and almost-flamenco circular movement around the stage.

As she moved, she wove a pattern in the air with her five-inch, curved fingernails. The audience had obviously never seen a woman with such erotically long talons.

"Good Lord, look at the hair under her arms!" An older teen sat mesmerized by the black thicket Parker sported.

Her date answered, "I'll double that, Amber. Look at her tits. Whatcha bet they come out of her top before she's through?"

"Greg, I only hope so. I love you baby, but I want a date with her. I'll take her to bed in a heartbeat!"

Parker's erotic and thundering travel around the floor continued, her breasts swaying violently beneath the tight, sleeveless top, until the band began winding down the number. The crowd rose as one with a thunderous applause. Parker tipped her hat to them, then replaced it on her head.

Parker grinned, mouthed "Thank you...thank you," several times, then stood still before them, perspiring and breathing deeply. She bent over in a bow, and at that point her filmy top, having had all it could take from her breasts bouncing furiously beneath it, gave way. One by one they broke free and shook heavily with her movements.

She attempted to re-cover them, then stopped when the audience began chanting, "NO! NO! Leave...them...alone! Leave...them...alone!"

Parker responded by smiling coyly and caressing her nipples with her long red hooks.

Mikasa stepped onto the stage, took her hand, and kissed her at length. Then she led Parker offstage and back to her seat, breasts jostling furiously the entire way. Their host bent over Parker from behind, grasped both and kneaded them softly as she kissed her once more.

The EMT and sheriff arrived, dealt with Ralph, and hauled him away. After they left, Mikasa again fondled Parker's breasts. "Honey, your nipples are rock hard. Delicious! Do you enjoy women, too?" she whispered in Parker's ear.

"Yes, Mikasa, I do. And my lover wants me to. Would you like to come out to see us later this week?"

"Oh, my Lord, yes! I promise I'll be a mostly good girl," she giggled with a suggestive glint in her eyes.

"Mikasa, you can't do that," laughed Parker in reply. "When you come to visit Hayden and me, our essential rule is, 'No good girls allowed.' We receive only sensuous, lovely, friendly, sexually ravenous, mysterious oriental ladies...just like YOU."

"Girl, you are one of a kind. I can't wait. Please call me and let me know when. Please."

"I'll call you tomorrow."

Mikasa turned to Hayden who, until now, was certain that he could remain seated. He was completely surprised at Parker's skill. He could hardly wait to get her in bed later. Now it was obvious that he had come under the gun of this sexy hostess.

Chapter 12

Hayden's Night On Stage

To say that he turned red, almost comparable to his mane of hair, was an understatement about Hayden as he rose and moved toward the stage. Several remarks from out of the friendly crowd broke through his mist of embarrassment as he made his way to the stage.