Montana Gold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15

A Friend Comes Calling

With the vehicles stowed away in the rear of the Peterbilt, Hayden entered the camper to assist Parker. She had seated Courtney at the breakfast table and was sorting out the first aid case for what she needed to repair the woman's more serious injuries.

"Courtney, what in the world brought on this?" asked Hayden with an expression so hard that he reminded Parker of her husband after he had dealt with Lauren's rapist. "I'm not prying, but it's obvious you've been going through a lot of pain and abuse for some time."

For some reason, despite his youthful appearance and his flowing locks, he gave off an aura of strength, self-control and even a hint of danger. He was gentle as he questioned her from a seat across the table. Though she had endured years of torment, suspicion and mistrust, she now was willing to rely on these two people whom she'd never met.

"We've been married for twelve years...probably too young, and I was stupid. At first he was different, but from the first he kept asking me about a guy named Henry Plummer who lived around here a long time ago.

"He seemed sure that I either had something or knew something about him. I had no idea what he meant and kept telling him so. But he got nastier and more brutal as the years passed. He's so big that he's bullied the people around here, especially anybody who tries to take up for me."

"Do you have any remote idea of what he's interested in?" Parker murmured as she stitched a cut in Courtney's scalp.

"Oh, it's got something to do with gold and whatever that man did a long time ago. But how can I tell him something I don't even know!" She wailed softly.

"Courtney, this has to stop. Have you filed any complaints against him for a restraining order?"

"One time. Like all these stupid orders, it means nothing. He beat me so bad that I never tried again. The sheriff here is one of those precious souls who 'can't do anything because there's no way to prove it.'" She mimicked the law enforcement officer with a contempt that Hayden and Parker had seen all too often before.

"Be honest with me, Courtney. Do you want to be free from this and from Ralph? He's broken the law. Sometimes when the authorities won't do anything, it's up to people themselves to take reasonable action." Hayden gazed at her intensely.

"Oh, God, yes! A thousand times yes. But nobody can or will help me. And I don't know what to do."

She slumped in her seat, oblivious to the expressions passing between her rescuers. Parker knew very well what was going on in Hayden's mind. He just had not laid it out, yet.

"Courtney, often it seems that the good guys never win...ever. And there's a reason for that. It's because the good guys are never willing to do what it takes to beat the bad guys. Well, here and in the company we work for we don't accept that. And we are equipped to handle what seems to others like a hopeless situation."

"You did something to him last night that has never happened. Never! That crowd was amazed. I've never seen anything like it. But I can tell you this, Hayden, he's coming for you. It's going to be soon. He won't wait."

"Here's what we're going to do, Courtney. Parker here is an expert in a lot of things, one of which is caring for others in a variety of ways. She is kind, she's gentle, she's sensitive to you, and she is really, really good at protecting others who need it.

"I'll be getting things ready for him tonight. I agree with you, he won't wait. He'll be here, maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow. And we'll be ready. I need for you to do one vital thing for us."

"What? I'll do anything you need."

"Once we start, you must not try to stop it, and when we finish you must start your life over again. Are you willing to do this?" Hayden fixed her with his gaze as if he were pinning an insect to a display board.

"Yes. I don't know how I'll do it, but I will. I'm a finance specialist, and a pretty good photographer. I make a decent living when I'm not recovering from his beatings."

"We can help you a lot more than you know," Parker assured her quietly.

"Honey, if Courtney wants to eat and rest, will you help her? And I know you need to get dressed for our guest later." He grinned knowingly at her.

Parker led Courtney to the kitchen where she made sandwiches for them. Then she laid out a set of clothing for their guest and headed to get ready for Mikasa's arrival. Parker decided to go ahead from the outset and wear comfortable and revealing clothing, figuring that their guest would likely do the same. After all, she had asked Parker if she had lesbian desires before they had left the restaurant.

Parker decided on a lemon-hued, puffy-sleeve transparent top that completely bared her shoulders and fell just short of her tight black, very short skirt beneath which she was bare. Black low-rise sandals completed her outfit.

As daylight drifted toward a quiet evening, she heard tires crunching the leaves in front of the camper. Mikasa knocked at the door and greeted Parker with a broad smile. She entered and immediately grabbed Parker in a sensuous embrace, pressing her tongue deeply into her host's mouth.

Parker, never one to hesitate in a situation calling for an erotic response, held her guest's face as she slid her tongue around Mikasa's teeth, then engaged the girl's tongue in a wrestling match, pouring her saliva into Mikasa's mouth. The slender oriental swallowed and sucked Parker's tongue out of her mouth, tenderly holding it in her teeth as she stared at her host.

"Thank you for not wasting any time," Hayden's lover whispered, once Mikasa had released her. "How delicious. We are so glad to have you, Sweetheart."

She stepped back to admire their guest and was aroused by what she saw. Twenty-seven year-old Mikasa Kendrick had grappled her way through an awful, failed marriage before she decided that she wanted a woman more than a man. Her affinity for women attracted her two co-owners of the restaurant, Jackie and Kathy. They were happily married and each had children, but their husbands and teenage offspring accepted their periodic trysts with the striking oriental receptionist.

Mikasa's smooth skin was a light olive hue. She had shoulder-length hair framing a slightly oval-shaped face with deep dimples, a bow-shaped mouth, slightly broad nose and dark eyes. Her lips were full and she laughed often. A small beauty mole rested at the right outer edge of her mouth.

At five feet and four inches tall she carried her slender body with poise and sensuality. Dimples graced the top of each shoulder. Her form was beautifully shaped with narrow shoulders, very large and bouncy breasts, a tiny waist flaring into small hips, and muscular, shapely thighs and calves.

A navel piercing supported a jeweled chain that danced over her abdomen, and when she was nude it called attention to the curly black fur carefully sculpted into the shape of a heart with its outer edges of jet black hair surrounding her vaginal lips. Mikasa had moderately full outer lips enhancing slightly longer inner ones.

Today, Mikasa Kendrick stood before Parker in nicely fitted gray denims and a sleeveless, embroidered short net, white top with large openings that didn't remotely promise support or concealment for her heavy breasts. One button secured it at her neck, leaving everything else exposed. Her long nipples pressed through the gaps in the lovely embroidery, each one in large and dark contrast to the pure white of the 'shortie' top. High-heel sandals augmented her height.

Hayden appeared, pleased her with a sudden, "Whoa! You're a traffic-stopper, indeed," then received her intimate kiss as had Parker. He returned the favor gladly, and took her bag. "I certainly hope you plan to be here the entire two weeks of your vacation," he remarked in welcome.

She was the most electrically sensuous oriental woman he'd ever been close to. 'This woman is a walking advertisement shouting...bed me all week long...,' he thought. Then he silently berated himself for being childish.

"Hayden, you couldn't drive me away. And if I can help you two in any way, anything at all, I will."

He motioned to a seat across from his own and near Parker. "Please, take a load...a beautiful one...off and sit. Would you like something to drink? Some wine, perhaps?"

"Yes, thank you." She arranged herself comfortably in her seat and turned to Parker. "Hayden calls you 'Gypsy,'" she said. "Are you, really?"

"Yes. I don't make a lot of it, but you can tell from my appearance that I'm, oh, shall I say, different in some ways and in my intimate preferences. My background is from that European line with a bunch of other stuff thrown in," she laughed brightly.

Mikasa stared without embarrassment at her breasts, bare and visible under the light blouse, the fur escaping from under her arms, and her thighs now exposed by the hiked up short skirt. She shifted in her own chair, bringing into view her entire left breast. Mikasa had never seen five-inch natural fingernails like Parker's. This woman was one entire machine of sensuality, heat and desire.

They talked animatedly for an hour. Then Parker heard Courtney stirring in the back room and called to welcome her to join their gathering. The abused woman opened the door to the central room and stopped. She and Mikasa obviously recognized each other, for together they said in unified astonishment, "Courtney! What are you...?" "Mikasa! What are you...?"

Mikasa noticed the bruises that dappled the girl's body and face and her swollen lip. She shot up out of her seat and ran to embrace her. She had already begun to cry.

He beat you again, didn't he!" she ground through clenched teeth.

Hayden and Parker briefly explained what had happened and how they had found the girl. "I guarantee you, Mikasa, she's safe here," said Hayden with a hard level stare at her.

"Hayden and Parker, Courtney and I have been intimate for over a year now. Because of Ralph, we can't always get together as we'd like. This is an attack on me as well as her. This cannot go on!"

"It isn't going to," replied Parker from her chair. "Hayden and I have already gotten her assurance that she wants this to end, and that she's willing for it to end permanently. We can make that happen"

Mikasa stared at the two of them, understanding what they implied. For the first time she actually believed that Courtney's ordeal could end and her terrifying leech of a husband could be dealt with.

She still did not quite grasp just how terminal an affair Hayden and Parker could and would make his end.

"All right, ladies," announced Hayden with a deep bow. "We'll all eat something else in a few minutes, then each of us can bathe and get ready for bed. Wear whatever you want...or don't wear whatever you want...yuk, yuk... Courtney, I don't intend to order you around, but Parker is going to sleep with you tonight and for the near future."

"Oh, I'd like that," she eagerly replied.

"And so would I," replied the gypsy, "So would I."

"Now while you all get things ready and do your stuff, I'm going out to check things one more time, then I'll turn on all the sensors again. The infrared has been picking up movement and heat signatures on the hill above here and in the scrub brush for several hours now. I think he...they...are here sizing us up for the kill."

With that, he turned out the lights on the exterior of the camper and went outside to check all the locks and the undercarriage, assuming he was being observed.

He returned inside and locked up the truck for the night. He showered, pulled on a tee shirt and flannel shorts, and went back to the large room. To no surprise whatever, the women were dressed more for the beach than for sleep, but that was all right with him.

Chapter 16

Discovery

Parker lay close to Courtney all night, caressing her battered frame gently, whispering assurances to her, and kissing her when she awoke frightened during the night.

"I'm so sorry I'm a mess for you, Parker. Sleeping with you would be a dream for so many women, but here I am just a piece of trash."

"Courtney, sweet girl, you don't have to be anything for me. You are very special just because you are you. If you want to, we can sleep together as many times as you'd like. The important thing is to get you healed. Then Hayden and I want to talk with you about your going back with us to Florida. You have to leave here; there is no arguing about that."

The woman in her arms was silent for a time. Then Courtney ran her hands over Parker's naked form beside her, finally gently slipping her left hand into the wet heat between her host's thighs and leaving it there. Parker sighed with pleasure.

"See, Honey, you've brought me pleasure in such a sweet way. Do whatever you want with me. We are yours, for this night and for the future if you desire that." With the girl's hand pressed deeper inside her body, Parker kissed her, then fell into a deep sleep.

Mikasa had asked Parker if she minded her being with Hayden for the evening. Parker smiled quickly and remarked, "Of course not. You'll find that he is a precious gentleman and more tender than anyone you've met. Believe me, you are always safe with him. And he will thrill you to the heavens!"

That night in the quiet of the wilderness outside, Mikasa Kendrick understood what her new friend meant. Hayden undressed as she watched and got into bed beside her. As if it were natural between long-time lovers, they turned into each other's arms and kissed softly. Hayden spread her thighs and slipped into her body. She was already wet.

"I can feel you so beautiful and hard in me," she whispered. "You've got me ready to topple over the cliff, Hayden. Don't hold back from me when you are ready. And thank you for not wearing anything. I want you bare."

Shortly afterward, both lost themselves in a tender and prolonged union. Neither could recall when he withdrew; both realized the complete joy they had shared. "Hayden, I want both you and Parker tomorrow. Is that possible?"

"Definitely. Your being here with us also means that you share us and all that we have. This, too."

"Oh, what a wonderful promise," she murmured before she and he gave in to sleep.

The following day Parker and Mikasa took care of Courtney, then left her inside the camper while they went outside to sunbathe and converse. Hayden had brought along a double-size lounge for just such a purpose, and the ladies quickly plopped down beside each other.

Mikasa eyed Parker's selective growth of body hair and remarked, "You know, I have never, ever, seen someone as sensuous as you, Parker. You've got those gorgeous big boobs and nipples to die for, and that hair...I never believed I'd like it on a woman. But on you, it is perfect. Not only that...Honey, you've got so much of it! I never met a man with half what you have under those beautiful arms. And your thighs and bottom, God, what an erotic dream!"

"Well, thank you, Dear. Your compliments make me hot. Anything else?" Parker laughed brightly and kissed her.

"Yeah, as a matter of fact there is. I have never seen such a thick, long bush on anybody. I have some erotic pictures of women with long fur, but theirs doesn't begin to compare to yours. How do you grow it...how long is it?"

"About seven inches...and growing," giggled Parker with pleasure.

"Good Lord! And those gorgeous hooks you call fingernails. They're real, aren't they?"

Parker nodded. "Does Hayden like them, too?"

"Oh, he really does. He told me that I was in danger of a speedy death if I trimmed them. I am so in love with that boy...that man. He plays me like a harp."

"He's quite a catch. Is he much younger than you?"

"He's twenty-four and I'm twenty-eight. But you'd never know it by the way he acts. At times, Mikasa, he seems older than the hills in his values and strength and determination. Mark said he is the best trainee he's ever worked with."

"I saw the pictures of him and your husband on the Beautiful Men part of your website. I know it was two gorgeous men, but I thought...I...would...lose...my...mind...and...body! I downloaded every one for my own computer files, set up an entire slide show of them, and then I joined the whole website. Worth every penny, girlfriend. Worth every penny. And now there's you, you amazing creature."

"Well," said Parker with a hungry smile, "so much the better for our enjoyment during your vacation with us. And how was last night with my Hayden?"

"Oh...my, ooohh, dear!" she answered very deliberately. "That was the most wonderful loving...it wasn't just sex...it was loving...I never knew a man could be like that."

"I'm happy to know that. Now we can give you that same experience again and again. You wouldn't object, would you?"

"Not if I can have you, too!" Mikasa laughed.

"Then, it's settled. Better eat well, girlfriend. You'll need the energy."

Chapter 16

Rage

On the ridge nearly half a mile away, the watcher adjusted his Zeiss binoculars and ground his teeth with hatred at the scene below. He would butcher them all. Slowly. Then he'd take care of that little whore calling herself his wife. He'd hack her up and take his time doing it. It was important that she die terribly and close up, too.

After that he would get that faggy long-haired kid who'd spiked his hand to the table and show him what a man was really like. He felt better now. He'd do it tonight and he'd get rid of his two helpers. He didn't need any witnesses.

He'd save that hairy bitch with the huge tits for last. He'd been watching some movies of what you could do with a pair of pliers and some electrodes if you prepared well and went at it slow.

Probably he'd have to do it in his cabin up in the hills so no one would hear her screams. Oh, yes! They'd all pay dearly for ever crossing him.

The witch in Hamlet was wrong. Something wicked wasn't just coming, it had already arrived.

Chapter 18

Afternoon Memories and Pleasures

In the Peterbilt Hayden stared at the sensors' report warning him of Ralph's presence on the ridge. Their enemy was coming tonight, he could feel it. That meant he had a few more preparations to make, and Parker was included.

Being sexually erotic outdoors excited Mikasa and Parker. If Courtney happened to glance outside, she'd understand and also be aroused. If Hayden was watching, he'd compliment them both and want to take part.

Mikasa turned to kiss Parker, then she buried her right hand in the gypsy's forest of pussy fur and gently pulled it out to its length, admiring its bluish highlights. Parker closed her eyes and sighed. Finally, Mikasa got up from the lounge and walked around to Parker's side where she knelt between her host's legs, burying her face in the soft thicket, searching for her pussy. It was sticky and hot.

Parker gasped as the woman pressed her face into her flesh, sucking the cream and bathing her face in it. She held Mikasa's face there for long moments, relishing the nibbling of her clit and the sensation of Mikasa's tongue plunged into her warmth.

Mikasa withdrew her face from between Parker's legs, sat beside her and kissed the lovely woman, not wiping her moist features before doing so. Parker responded by sliding her cheeks over the wetness and licking it.

"Mikasa, Honey, let's go inside. This is getting wonderfully serious."

They rose and entered the camper, passing Hayden at the bank of sensor screens on their way. "Coming in, ladies?" he asked with a knowing grin. "Just keep it street legal."

"You wish, Golden Boy," Parker whispered with an adoring stare at her lover. The two women disappeared into the bedroom.

1...45678...10