Montana Gold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lauren, did you see the boobs on that gorgeous man! He even has nipple rings!"

"Beth, I know he's a guy...but his tits still get me hard."

"What kind of man has breasts, Tom? What is he, a snowflake?"

"Eric, after what you and I just saw him do to Ralph, that son-of-a-bitch, and considering the fact that you, ole buddy, never did it to him...well, whatever he and his long hair and big tits are, it's not a snowflake!"

"Ya think?"

"Hank, will you all shut up, please! Your daughter and I want to enjoy the privilege of getting hot together without your commentary. Sarah, Baby, get some really good pictures. I've never seen hair that gorgeous and beautiful boobs with nipple rings on a guy. Ooooh, I'm gonna...I'm gonna...oh, hell, I'm havin' an orgasm!"

"Mom! For God's sake, don't hang it all out in public," the nineteen-year-old pled as her mother hiked up her mini-skirt to reveal bare thighs and a pussy decorated with a dark landing strip over its opening. She caressed herself softly, moaning as she did so.

Meanwhile, Hayden arrived on-stage having decided to make the best of the evening and pull out one of his talents about which his lover knew nothing. He walked over to the leader and asked, "Is there a banjo I can use?"

"Yessir, use mine," replied a large man standing beside the lead guitar. He extended the instrument to Hayden, then sat down.

"Whatcha want to do?" asked Sam Morris, looking up from his steel guitar.

"How about 'Foggy Mountain Breakdown'. That oughta prove whether I can or can't." Hayden slipped five picks onto the fingers of his right hand.

The band wound up and the familiar strains of the Flatt-and-Scruggs number reverberated through the room. Hayden worked out the banjo, one of the most difficult to play of all the stringed instruments. The picks on his fingers seemed to fly over the strings, producing the stream of flattish, hard notes that people have always enjoyed.

"Ladies and gentlemen," called out the band leader, "this ain't Lester Flatt and Earl Scruggs, but I guaran-damn-tee you that it's the closest thing you'll ever get around this part of Montana!"

Hayden and the band then rolled into 'Lee Highway Blues' and 'Wabash Cannonball'.

The crowd were having a grand time on their feet, clapping, gyrating, and in some cases, displaying rather erotic actions with each other. As he played, Hayden looked over at Parker and noted her standing comfortably in Mikasa's embrace from behind, the attractive brunette's arms beneath Parker's and her hands cupping the young woman's breasts as her fingers danced over her nipples.

He nodded with a smile, pleased that both women returned his glance and expression instantly. As he wound down his rendition of the final bluegrass classic, Hayden looked over the crowd in front of the stage.

One older teen had opened her sweater and was running her hands lightly over her breasts, eyes closed, with the music. Another older guest kissed the woman next to him as he slid his hand into her blouse and she closed her eyes in pleasure. Off to the left a middle-age beauty who was a classic example of the farmer's daughter with lightly sunken cheeks and green eyes with enticing lines running from the edges of them, smiled at Hayden as she unbuttoned her blouse and bared her lovely, small breasts for him.

He nodded at her with a smile. Finally it was all over, the audience roared its approval for the obvious talent of the young man with the flowing golden mane and the gorgeous dark-haired woman, and Hayden made his way back to the woman who owned his heart.

Mikasa gave Parker's breasts one last bounce and said to both of them, "Thank you, Parker and Hayden. I want to get far better acquainted with the two of you beautiful people when I go out to your place."

With that she kissed both of them and walked away through the crowd.

Chapter 13

Crossing the Line

Having thoroughly aborted any possibility of remaining low on everyone's radar screens, Hayden and Parker left the restaurant having acquired a host of admirers, including a number of men and women who wanted very much to get intimately acquainted, and full stomachs.

Not surprisingly, Parker made her exit proudly with her breasts exposed and bouncing all the way to the truck. Hayden shook his head in wonder at his gypsy lady and resolved again to screw her legs off once they got into bed. They settled into the Peterbilt and drove back to their campsite.

The two made very little talk; each was tired and they had a lot of work the next day. Hayden told her that he wanted her to call Mikasa early that morning to invite her out sometime that week, that very evening if possible.

"Thank you, Angel," she said as she smiled at him. "I believe she and I will enjoy our time together, and I want you to be a part of it. If I read our lady correctly, the looks she was giving you, Hayden, were...shall we say...lustful. I'd like for the three of us to satisfy that desire if she's willing."

Following their arrival, Hayden checked the perimeter of their site for signs of an intruder, then he and Parker switched on their monitoring systems for the night. After showering together, they fell into bed in each other's arms.

"Hayden, lover, at the rate you are getting into me deeper and more often than anyone I've ever made love with, I am going to get pregnant. That's a fact. I want it. I want you to make me pregnant before my husband does, and he actually approves of that for me. What do you think, Golden Boy?"

He hovered over her on his left side and elbow, staring at her dark beauty as she toyed with his breasts and nipple rings. "Princess, you really know how to play me like that banjo, the way you do things to my breasts and nipple rings. Lord knows, it sets me on fire."

"Hayden, you have no idea how many people, I mean women and men, wanted you. You are tough and strong and so very, very beautiful. Your breasts are attractive and unusual; the nipple rings light fires in people they way they bounce around. And your hair gathers so heavy around your face and shoulders that you make people jealous. Honestly, you have to be on guard against men as much as women!"

"Girl, I'm determined to get you pregnant and love every second of it. What a wonder to give us a baby! I must admit that deliberately getting the wife of my best friend pregnant has an erotic thrill to it...I hope that's not offensive to you."

"We are one in all that you said, Angel."

With that whispered exchange Hayden placed his swollen cock over the thick fur between her thighs and slid gently to her depth. Parker closed her eyes in silent ecstasy, wriggled her hips to coax him even deeper and began thrusting upward against his weight.

"You...oh, Lord! Hayden...you literally stretch my pussy with that golden rod of yours. I can feel my fur coating the walls of my lips as you slide in and out of me. It's even smoother than if I had no hair on me. Oh! Oh...oh...you are stretching me! I wonder if I'll bleed. Hayden, what will you do when I have my period?"

"I'll devour you, and make love with you and taste you, and suck you, Parker. I think that's beautiful...why would your period ever stop me?"

A wave of intense heat rolled over him as he forced himself to thrust gently and shallow into her, massaging her outer and inner lips and the tissues at the mouth of her pussy. "Parker! I'm coming, Princess...just caaannt hold it!

He grimaced in the coils of an internal squeeze so tight it took his breath away for a moment. Then he spurted his life's cream first into her shallow folds, than pressed deeper with each eruption.

"Oooo...sweet boy, my young love, you're the artist of my body...caressing my soul, painting my insides with oils, lining my tunnel with millions of your cute little guys that are already rushing around trying to find one little girl to grab! And thank you for what you said about making love to me during my period."

Hayden took the dense hair beneath her left arm into his mouth and tugged at it, moistening it and relishing the sensation of its bulk and length on his lips and tongue. He brought up his knees to crouch above her without coming out, then stroked the long hair on her thighs and abdomen.

"Hayden, you're so large you feel like Vulcan, Roman god of fire and the forge and blacksmith of the gods, as you do me. NoBODY has...oooo, so sweet. MMM...I feel adored, treasured, searched and known, branded, enslaved...I feel conquered in a spiritual sense that makes me gasp! Umm, O, what have you done to me, Golden Boy?"

"Shhh, girl. Enjoy this, feel me own you and know that you're mine for life. You may be married to Mark, but you are mine as much as his, Angel."

"Yes...yes, Hayden. Oh, yes, Darling. Stay in me all night...don't leave me!"

"Mysterious girl, be still...be still. I own you. I'm inside of you and I'll be part of you all night."

The woman beneath him did not reply; she sighed and slipped into enraptured sleep. Despite the security of the cabin, Hayden could hear the night sounds of a creation that seemed aware of him and would reward him for his adoration of one of its own.

He and she had crossed a line over which they'd not return. They were one.

Chapter 14

Trail Signs and Storm Clouds

He awakened the next morning still atop Parker, still inside her. He had softened noticeably but he could feel his length still in her wet folds. She was staring at him. She said nothing but her intensity told him what she didn't voice. She was his in every sense of the word. He owned her and she owned him.

"Lover, I don't know if last night was the night you nailed your woman with a child, but you made it the most memorable evening of my life," she whispered hoarsely. "Good heavens, you ripped me up and rebuilt me! You're the gentlest lover I've ever known, and that includes my father, Mark, everyone...even Ashwynde. "

"Consider yourself taken, O dark, mysterious and fiery woman."

"Yessir, my gorgeous boss man. You can pull out of me now; I am a huge, delicious mess. Will you look at what I'm lying in!"

They cleaned up, dressed for their work, and Parker went outside to call Mikasa at the restaurant.

"Oh, Parker, thank you for calling. I was afraid...and you are so early. That means so much to me. Can we get together today?"

"Mikasa, do you have any time off coming to you?"

"Yes, I have about two weeks. Why?"

"Why not come out here and spend it with us. Won't cost you a thing. We've got some work to do, mixed with a lot of fun. Hayden and I would like to have you with us...if you can stand us, that is."

"Why, yes, I'd really enjoy that, being with you two and outdoors like that. What should I bring to wear?"

"Well," mused Parker, "how about a couple of jeans, some shorts...and the shorter the better...tops and hiking boots. And your personal stuff, of course. I've got some things I'd like to share with you from the company Hayden and I work for."

"Exciting! Is this afternoon after I get off okay?"

"Mikasa, we'll have the grill on, drinks in the cooler, and a table set. Now, here's how to get to us. We're a little off the beaten path."

They set off on the ATVs, this time to first check the sensor points placed around the campsite, then the ridge line above them. There they found marks of someone lying on vegetation just back of the edge of the cliff in an effort to conceal their outline.

"What do you think of this, Hayden?"

"Someone is definitely keeping tabs on us, Gypsy. The readout of our sensors showed warm spots in the trees and on this hill. Let's keep on doing things normally, and that includes our outside sports when Mikasa gets here."

He glanced at her with a knowing expression, well aware of her enjoyment of women. She smiled coyly and said in a petulant voice, "Well, what's a woman to do with such an attractive guest...for two weeks! Hayden, be real. You've done me like a well-worked mineshaft; anything Mikasa and I do is dessert after you."

With that she unbuttoned her blouse nearly to her waist, shook her breasts, and mounted her ATV. Hayden made a point of doing exactly the same, opening his short-sleeve gray shirt and shaking his own breasts. They trembled deliciously with their nipple rings bouncing and glinting in the sunlight.

"I've got something you don't," he laughed in a sing-song voice.

"Oh, hell, Hayden...grow up, you lovely hunk."

He knew he'd outdone her with that one. "Gotcha!" he said, touching his finger to her right nipple peeking proudly from her top.

They headed out over the rising terrain in the cliffs above Grasshopper Creek, both with the conviction that Henry Plummer was a lot smarter than his enemies. He would have hidden his loot in many locations to outsmart the others. And it wouldn't all be on low ground, either.

The mostly clear hills outside of Bannack Park eventually gave way to more vegetation of Ponderosa pines, green ash and scrub trees. From her research Parker recognized the rubber rabbit bush, plains prickly pear and fringed sagewort dotting the landscape.

Last evening Hayden had remarked, "Parks, there are records that describe two guys who went into a bank around here. They located something that the bank itself didn't know was there. Before anyone could find out more, they'd left and were never seen again. But people insisted that they'd come away with several very heavy leather sacks."

"Still," she remarked thoughtfully, "there'd be a lot more. I've got a feeling that whatever he hid is in several places, and there still is a lot of it. In fact, even if we discover something, I'm certain that Henry Plummer hid a lot more that we won't find."

"You're right. Let's move into those scrub trees on that slope up there," he suggested, pointing above them to an area of more woods that showed faint signs of someone having been there. They rode deeper into the sparsely forested highlands.

Both of them noted faint signs of humans. They could not escape the sense that Plummer had been around, somewhere nearby. The thought of him spreading his hoard over several locations few people would suspect gripped them more strongly than ever.

"Parker, stop, baby, stop! These are the remains of timbers. They are half buried and partially burned from a fire some months ago, but timbers like these are what you'd in a mine adit and a shaft to shore up the tunnel."

"What's an adit, Golden Boy?"

"It's the rectangular opening to a mine shaft. It'll have a definite shape, even after all of these years. I think we're on to something. Uh, oh," he muttered, glancing at the sky and his watch.

"Uh, oh, what?"

"Remember Mikasa is coming over later this afternoon. Let's head back for now. We ought to take the long way home in case anybody is keeping track of us."

"Hate to quit, but you're right. I need to get ready for our guest."

"Uh, oh, again," he replied with a broad grin. "I know what that means. 'You've got to get ready...' What form of extreme undress or half-dress are you going to treat her to?"

"Watch and learn, lover boy, watch and learn." She giggled as she switched on the motor of her ATV and they moved out.

After they'd ridden for half an hour, they came in sight of a semi-prepared camping area and its restrooms. Parker motioned toward it and raised her voice, "Hayden, this thing has shaken all the pee in my system down to my Huhh-huhh Hah-hah. I have got to go!"

He grinned, nodded, and they rode up to the low, clean building. Parker entered while Hayden sat on his vehicle, surveying the area for whatever appeared and didn't appear.

Parker entered the ladies' side and stepped to the wash stand to wash her hands. Suddenly she tensed when she heard a sound from one of the four stalls. She froze, listening for another. A distinct sniffling coupled with soft movement as if someone might be shifting on a toilet came from the second stall near the wall.

She stooped to look under the line of the concealing wall and saw blood drops on the floor. More fell, then she saw a woman's sandaled feet settle onto the tile floor. A low cry and sobbing echoed in the small space.

Parker strode to the stall and knocked softly on the metal door. "I'm here, I don't mean you any harm. Can I help you?"

"Oh, God..., no one can help me," came a muffled reply.

"Will you please unlatch the door and let me in?"

A click echoed from the stall, and Parker pressed the door inward. She gasped at the sight which met her. A woman who appeared to be in her late twenties or early thirties sat on the toilet seat cover. Her face was a mass of bruises, her lower lip was cut and dripping blood, her shoulder-length blonde hair was matted with blood and perspiration, and her arms displayed the unmistakable bruises of a beating. Many of them.

She stepped back and shouted, "Hayden, get in here, quick! I need help!"

Hayden himself didn't realize he could move so fast or jump so high until that moment. He sprang from the ATV, both feet leaping from the foot boards simultaneously and carrying him over the seat and bustle rack behind it. Once on the ground he shot toward the door, grabbing the jamb to swing into the room. He moved to the open stall and saw the woman.

"Ma'am, ma'am," he spoke softly, "we don't mean you any harm. You need help and we can give it. I'm going to help you up, then I want you to put this arm over my shoulder and your other over that gypsy girl there. She's good for a load." He hoped the small bit of humor could soften the grimness of this situation.

"You can't help me," she whimpered... "no one can. You'll just get hurt like the others."

"Baby," Parker, we're a different breed. We can help those who need it, and we are skilled at it. Please come with us. We can help you clean up, and I guarantee you that we can protect you!"

The woman stumbled to Parker's ATV. Parker straddled it first, then she unfolded the padded double seat behind her. Hayden assisted the unknown woman in mounting the machine behind Parker. Parker clasped her hands and pressed them into her abdomen as she said, "Please hold on to me. We'll go slow. My name is Parker Scott and he's Hayden Wellington.

"We have a camper and we are staying at the park. We'll show you our IDs when we get there. You don't have to do anything with us, but we know you need help and protection. We don't want anything from you, either. All right, here we go."

Hayden was checking the Sig-Saur pistol in his shoulder harness. At her signal, he led the way through the hilly terrain and back to their campsite. When they rode into the cleared area beside the Peterbilt camper, the woman gaped in astonishment through her cracked lips.

"Who are you people?" she asked in a trembling voice.

"Hayden and I work for a company that does unusual business. We often find ourselves in dangerous situations...like this...so we are pretty good at handling things."

"I KNOW you two! You're the people in the restaurant, the ones who staked that man to the table when he attacked you!"

"Yes, we are. Were you there, too?"

"Yes. I was behind you. That man is my husband, Ralph. He is really dangerous. He'll come after you."

"Honey, we can talk this over later. But I assure you, we are also dangerous to people like that. We can be his worst nightmare if necessary. You're a lot safer here than anywhere else. Please come on inside. Hayden, baby, will you load these machines while I tend to her. Oh, I'm sorry...what's your name?"

"It's Courtney. Courtney Lawson. He's my husband, Ralph. A real pig."

Not surprisingly, the storm clouds had arrived. As the witch in Macbeth muttered, "...something wicked this way comes." Hayden and Parker had a deep sense that just over the horizon there was coming a storm.

1...34567...10