Montana Gold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mikasa's widened and she whispered, "Oh! Oh...how utterly gorgeous is what you've done to me. No one has EVER entered me this way and become part of my soul. You are too young to know such skills with a woman and yet, Hayden, you own me. Do you understand? O, Lord, you own me."

As he began to gently slide into and out of her, she wriggled beneath him, then erupted into a writhing, crying creature of soft, warm flesh and a lather of cream. Mikasa lost herself, grabbing Hayden in an embrace so powerful that he momentarily lost his breath.

Though he still had not come, he felt her liquids oozing from her, coating him, pooling on the sheets. Her pussy was so slippery that he accidentally pulled out of her in his withdrawal. He guided his cock back into her body and lost himself in a slow, withering heat of an orgasm.

He rose to stare at her, keeping himself to her full depth, and whispered, "Miko, you must feel like an artesian spring. Hold tight to me and let's turn over...I want you to leak out onto me as we sleep. I'll hold you, and don't worry about your weight on me. You're perfect...I feel protected and loved and defended with you there."

He touched her vagina to moisten the long finger of his right hand, then he inserted it into her anus and moved it about, feeling the tightness of her muscle and the warmth beyond.

She gasped softly, sighed with pleasure and tiredness, and went to sleep. Hayden held her all night, stroking her form, memorizing her as if he were a 3-D copier, relishing the slenderness of her shape, her lovely little bottom, the pillows of her breasts.

In the early morning, he came once more, enduring the climax while still. Their immobility heightened his desire. He felt his grease spurt into her, then start to creep back down his shaft. As he moved very gently, he felt the slipperiness of their bodies, now wet with their sticky, thick oils. It was delicious. He wanted to lick her and could not.

She sighed again, then opened her eyes. "I felt that, Angel Boy. I wish there was a sweet name for the precious way you've literally torn from me everything I am, then gave it all back along with yourself. Is this how a man makes love to the woman he adores?"

"Yes, it is. I told you last night that it would all be different for you."

"Let me get under you now, Hayden. I need you inside of me. And let's talk about how we can be even more risqué, more daring every day."

Hayden withdrew himself, helped Mikasa roll over and positioned her on her tummy. Then as she drew her buns apart, he slid into her hole. After easing back and forth to prevent hurting her, he pressed his full length through her anus and rested inside.

"I have never, ever, experienced this and felt like this. I had no idea that in my dislike for men I was missing the tender and sweet loving of someone like you. Hayden, sweetheart, you have created a need where there wasn't one and an altar of a man I didn't believe existed. Feeling you enter my body that way is so different than through my pussy."

"How?" he whispered.

"You are so extremely large, Hayden. You stretch me to the point that it ought to hurt. But I don't. I feel you tight, huge, and stuffed inside me with your lovely body on top of me. I feel oddly 'jammed up,' so impossibly full as if I've been invaded by something abnormal yet wonderfully created to be inside me. I can't talk now because I'm going to come, and you have to lose it all inside of me, too...please!"

With that, she squirmed, sighed, then moaned. Soon she gasped as a smooth, tickly little orgasm drifted through. Hayden moved in and out of her anus as she did so. He imagined Mikasa in various styles of dress as she exposed herself to others, casually, briefly, for extended periods, and moving on through her day. She was different than Parker, yet in ways so subtle that he couldn't describe them.

Parker's body hair, great breasts and air of suggestive mystery fed the flames of his longings. Mikasa's much thinner, smooth body and the latent strength in her arms, thighs and calves were like a thick, nourishing cream that oozed into his mind and heart, inflaming his thoughts and intensifying his yearnings to possess her. She would really be a traffic-stopper if she did what she'd described, and that was what PRISM wanted.

At ten o'clock that morning the two lovers parted, leaving a deliciously messy bed and with each other pleasantly exhausted. They bathed and dressed for the day, then with giggles and snickers remade the bed and placed their evening's mess in the washer.

Chapter 28

On the Way Home

The group spent that day in playfully goofing around, deciding on ways to expand the erotic intensity of public exposure on PRISM's website, and enjoying each other's intimacy.

Mikasa was more than stunned with her webinar meeting with Ashwynde who, at the time they spoke, was taking time out of a business meeting in which she was dressed so sensuously that the Japanese girl gasped in surprise. The fiery-maned tranny wore a short black and open top dress that flared into a tennis-style skirt short enough that it barely fell below her rigid penis and plump ball sac. Mikasa watched as others in the group behind the girl stared at her with obvious lust.

As she faced the camera, Ashwynde casually spread her legs to reveal everything bare beneath. She was completely hardened. Mikasa squirmed as a bolt of sexual electricity raced through her body.

Their conversation was lengthy, enjoyable animated, and assured Mikasa that PRISM was thoroughly ready to include her in the group while giving her almost unrestricted leeway to increase the sexual intensity of their on-line presence.

Mark welcomed her in a warm and personable fashion, and she was amazed at the raw beauty of Lauren, head of the company.

While she interviewed with PRISM management, Hayden led Courtney and Parker in packing up for the trip home. He overheard Lauren, the general manager and Ashwynde direct Mikasa to prepare herself to be completely unrestrained in her appearance with them, around others, and in meetings. Her job would be to oversee the development of ways for their models and trainees to casually and graciously shed personal inhibitions about nearly everything physical and sexual.

Lauren explained that she wanted the majority of their pictures, save for those individual and posed shots, to be around others and as risqué as possible. She emphasized carefully that there would be none of the irritating 'public' pictures taken on abandoned roads, in unpopulated outdoor venues, and where people were looking the other way.

"In other words, Miko, we want you and PRISM to break new ground in the extensive exposure of erotica around other people."

The young man smiled as he listened. After last night with her, he had no doubt that she would be more than up to the task.

Lauren provided her with a web link into a non-public part of the company so that she might see all of their models dressed, undressed, and in every conceivable position of sexual intimacy. Mikasa was to develop ways for them to expose themselves to erotic extremes, openly, stylishly, yet in a manner that would avoid negative public and legal opposition. If that were at all possible.

The company's entire line of erotic clothing was available for her analysis as she planned the work ahead.

They surveyed the campsite to ensure that there was no sign they'd ever been there save for the tire tracks, then with Parker in the driver seat they pulled out of Bannack State Park, Montana, and headed for south Florida and home.

Hayden was intrigued about a new job Mark had mentioned. Something about the American southwest, the San- or Sangre de- something-or-other, a Dutchman and lost treasure. He and his team would be ready.

_Part 7 of the Record_

1...5678910