Moonbay: A New Experiment

Story Info
The third installment. Rei tries something new with Moonbay.
1.9k words
3.64
3.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moonbay giggled as she ran to the dining room. Rei left her alone to handle some business two states away. She was eagerly waiting to hear her angelic voice again. Turning the corner she saw Rei on the couch, luggage sitting at the end, kicking her shoes off then unbuttoning her pants. She went over and kneeled next to Rei, a bright smile beaming ear to ear. "Hey, how did it go?"

Rei smiled and caressed her cheek, pulling Moonbay into a tender kiss. Cuddling the energetic panda to her side. "Tiring. Someone I trusted with an important job dropped the ball and I had to clean up the mess." Moonbay kissed her cheek and held her close.

Moonbay. "Is there anything I can do to help you feel better?"

Rei shook her head. "Not right now. After I rest up we could have a day to ourselves." Moonbay squealed with excitement hugging her again and kissing Rei on the lips, savoring the taste as she would a fine wine. However, a thought rushed to the front of her mind. Jason, her ex. Rei never said anything about him since she came to live with her.

Moonbay pulled back a bit, looking Rei in the eye and holding her hand. "Rei, I need to ask you something."

Rei could see Moonbay was fidgeting a bit. She rubbed her thumb on the back of the girl's hand. "It's about Jason, isn't it?" Moonbay nodded. Rei did the same before she grabbed her phone, pulling up a picture of Jason working in one of her warehouses. Transporting stolen artwork and other illegally obtained goods. Rei made her fortune fencing for modern-day thieves.

Moonbay sighed, relieved to see he was alive and well. "Does he know about us?"

Rei. "He does. I made it a point he learned to listen to orders from now on." She put her phone away, standing up, and walked over to her luggage. Grabbing a USB drive from a side pocket. She showed it to Moonbay and smiled. "Anything else on your mind? If not I think it's time I kept my promise."

Moonbay looked at the drive watching Rei walk over to the tv to plug it in. Her eyes went wide seeing the video files appear on the screen. "Oh, My God!" She grabbed onto Rei making her laugh out loud when she sat back down. She gave Moonbay the remote. "Wait, you're letting me choose?"

Rei. "Yes, you've been so good for me lately it's only fair you get to choose." She got up and walked into the kitchen. "Pick one while I go get us something to drink." Moonbay giggled scrolling over the videos. There was at least a month's worth of content to watch. Finally, she stopped on labeled 'hotel room b14', pressed play, and sat back on the couch, holding a throw pillow to her chest.

The screen lit up with the hotel room. Moonbay didn't recognize it but something felt familiar about it. It was spacious, luxurious, and way beyond anything she could afford before. Over on the bed, a sleeping stallion, chocolate brown coat, stood out against the beige bed sheets. You could almost see his length through the covers. Moonbay had a feeling she was about to make an appearance soon. This stallion looked too good to ignore.

The door opened up. Rei came into the room, dressed as a housekeeper. She looked at the camera then the stallion. A mischievous grin appeared on her lips. She leaned out into the hallway, talking to Moonbay. "Hey, the guy is still in here."

"What? You said the room would be empty." Moonbay poked her head in the room and gasped seeing the stallion. "Holy shit." She started to inch her way toward the bed.

Rei grabbed her arm. "Hold on, you're not thinking about trying anything funny, are you?"

Moonbay blinked, feeling some pressure on her arm. She paused the video and the sensation vanished. "What the?" She looked towards the kitchen. Rei was taking a bit longer to get their drinks. Especially if she just grabbed a couple of colas from the fridge. "Rei did you..."

Rei poked her head out with a small smirk. "Keep watching." She took a small sip from a cola before giving one to Moonbay. The panda was a bit nervous sensing Rei had conditioned her again without knowing. At the same time, she enjoyed it. It gave her a sense of release vanilla sex couldn't achieve. Swallowing her spit she hit play.

In the video, Moonbay smiled at Rei and nodded at the stallion. "Look at him. How often do we come across a treasure like that?" She pulled away from Rei and eased her way to the bed. Carefully rolling the covers off the stallion's cock. She gasped seeing its length laying on his thigh, her fingers gently going up and down to the base before she slowly gripped it, standing it up next to her face. She quietly giggled like an airhead pornstar, licking the tip making it twitch.

On the couch, Moonbay gasped feeling everything she was doing in the video. The taste of his cock coated her tongue. Her body was imitating everything she was experiencing. Before she could utter a word, she was silenced watching herself take the stallion's head in her mouth. Swishing it around like a piece of hard candy. The panda felt the lust coming over her. She reached down to play with herself but Rei stopped her pulling her hand in the air.

"No touching." She ordered her. "I want you to just watch." Moonbay groaned before she turned her attention back to the video. She was starting to deepthroat the stallion, the muscles in her neck tightening up when her head went all the way to the base, gagging on the length before pulling away to catch her breath.

Moonbay giggled looking back at Rei in the hotel room. "Lock the door. I wanna have some fun with this guy."

Rei crossed her arms. "Are you insane? We almost got caught the last time. The manager said he was going to take us to court if anyone sees us."

Moonbay licked the cock again, grinning at her. "Oh, come on. You're in it just as much as I am so if I go down, so do you." Rei scoffed and locked the door while Moonbay started to jerk the stallion off and sucking on his balls. The warmth filling up her mouth.

On the couch, Moonbay was a moaning and drooling mess, questioning how this was possible even with Rei's hypnosis. Physically experiencing what she was doing in the video. Like it was happening right now.

She watched helplessly while the video continued to her removing the uniform, a blue lace bra, matching panties, and a garter belt clipped to her stockings. Moonbay giggled, removing her panties, and hovered over the stallion's cock. Her wet folds glistened for the camera, a desperate moan escaping her lips lowering herself down on her shaft. "Oooh, fuck yes." She braced her hands on the wall, rolling hips in a gentle motion so he didn't wake up.

On the couch, she felt the cock moving around inside of her. Stallions were known for their size but this one was pushing Moonbay to her limit. Rei had some girth in her own right but this guy was something else. She started to speed up on the video, her hips started to buck in synth with her double on the screen. The way he hit her cervix each time melted her mind. Moonbay's mind was swimming at this point, feeling the insane pleasure of this whole scenario. Taking advantage of a sleeping man, something that could land her in prison if anyone else ever saw the video. She closed her eyes for a second and opened them to find herself on top of him again. He snorted, making her freeze. He rubbed his snout before putting an arm behind his head.

She waited for a moment then started to move again. Slowly taking him in until she was down to the base of his cock. Rei watched her, savoring every second of her work. How Moonbay allowed her to create a new personality to suit the fantasy. In this case, a desperate slut who didn't care about the outcome as long as she got what she wanted out of it. Watching the stallion's legs for a bit, she knew he was going to wake up soon, and the real fun would begin. Moonbay was a shuddering mess when she picked up the pace again. Carelessly moving harder and faster wanting to make him cum. To feel his seed flooding her womb, unaware that he was starting to come to.

Lost in the moment Moonbay was taken by surprise when the stallion reached up and pinned her down on the bed, glaring down at her and panting heavily. "Who the fuck are you?"

Rei. "She's on the house." She grinned seeing the confused stallion looking back at her. "You're welcome to use her as you want." He looked back at Moonbay and looked her over.

"Okay, then." He held her hands down on the bed, slowly moving his hips. He moaned softly feeling her walls constricting on his shaft. "Oh, shit. You're a tight little bitch, aren't you?"

"Oh, God yes. Fuck me all you want. Punish me like a good little bitch!" She begged him, encouraging the stallion to pick up his pace, rocking the girl across the bed. Her ecstasy-fueled screams echoing off the walls. Over the next hour, Moonbay was at his mercy, changing their position from missionary to doggy style. Violently thrusting his cock into her abused pussy building up the first orgasm to rip through her body. She collapsed down on the bed, crying and whimpering for mercy.

"Oh, no sweetheart." He pulled out and moved around to the foot of the bed. He grabbed her hair, slapping his slick cock on her face. "Open up for Daddy."

Moonbay hungrily wrapped her lips around his cock, bobbing her head up and down. Drool coating the length from the base to the tip as she moaned on it. She took his full length into her mouth and cradled his balls with her tongue. He groaned, grabbing both sides of her head wildly face fucking the girl, abusing her throat until he came. The thick load left a trail of heat down her belly.

Moonbay pulled away with a loud gasp, a string of cum connecting her bottom lip to the stallion's cock. She giggled, licking at the slick shaft hoping to tease him to do it again. Sadly he started to go limp.

Moonbay closed her eyes again. She felt Rei's lips kissing hers. She opened her eyes to find them back in Rei's living room. "So how did it feel?" She smiled at her.

Moonbay was twitching all over. Did she experience all of that under the trance? She couldn't help but smile back at Rei. "Let's just say I might consider doing it again."

"You don't exactly have a choice." Rei leaned in for a tender kiss, taking Moonbay by the hand and leading to the stairs. "Let's go enjoy a hot bath together." Moonbay wasn't going to turn down a bath with her mistress.

"Yes, please!" She giggled, following Rei up to the bathroom. After that experience, she needed a hot bath to relax. At the top of the stairs, Rei removed her shirt. Revealing a golden pattern of wings covering her back. Moonbay blinked seeing the new pattern. "When did you get that? It's beautiful."

Rei looked back at her, considering her answer. "That's a story for another day. For now, let's enjoy this." She smiled taking Moonbay into the bathroom, their giggles and laughter echoing through the door.