All Comments on 'Moonlight Crescendo'

by shivadancer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 3 years ago
As a new story, this was rated 4 stars. Obviously voted by a very small subset of LW readers.

I am sure the aggregate will correct that, and quickly.

This story was just a rape scene. No... that's not an adequate description. It was a pack rape scene.

Softened only by the ready and eager acquiescence of the victims. A more realistic representation of their attitudes would have made this something altogether different and horrific.

If this had to be published at all, it should have been placed in non-consent/reluctance.

Abysmal. But I am certain you do not care that I think as much. Even so, that doesn't make this story any better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm not sure

Not sure what was actually going on. I mean who are they? Who set it up? How did this one guy get her, a lottery? I mean out of all the men there, why him? Obviously no one cared about repercussions as they knew there would be none. She said she wanted this but didn't know how to set it up. I am guessing the husband knew so shared the info with mystery man.

BigJim48BigJim48over 3 years ago
Crescendo?

I feel like Anon! There was no explanation of the set-up of the situation. Did the husband set this up? The wife? Were they part of a sexual group that just did this to a couple as a normal party? Not a clue. The sex scene was good but the lack of explanation made this only worth 2*!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The ending was a beautiful worded scene of fucking. Loved it!

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Where does it say the husband and wife ended up having sex with each other? From what I read, they each had other people doing their foreplay and possibly the act itself. The husband came onto the floor from a quickie from another woman and the wife got a crowd participation hand job that her husband watched. Then they kissed.

This was the dumbest "Loving Wife" story of all times. Pure porn.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

The next day they were arrested by the police for unauthorized detention and sexual assault! The husband had filed a complaint and filed for divorce at the same time! Now he can confidently wait for dessert!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Disgusting piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Beautiful writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous