All Comments on 'Moonlight Shadow Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
THE PLOTS BEGIN TO THICKEN

as blackmail and leverage opens up the facts, TK U MLJ LV NV

SunOceanSandSunOceanSandabout 6 years ago
What we have here Friends is a

Old Fashion Cliffhanger...

a - 40-Penny, Hot-Galvanized Steel, Nail-Biter...

What will we do??? What will we do???

Glad you ask...

Everyone knows the IC & his Group are not the Agency of the Weak-Minded!

So Everyone just Hang On to your Short & Curliess :)

I don't know How, but I have Full Faith that the IC will Save the Day!!!

A very Gripping Series WW, 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Where's Melina??

I'd expect her not to be too far away...after all only a member of the CIA can legally Kill another member of the CIA if memory serves me correctly.

666iceman666icemanabout 6 years ago

OK I will have a poor shot at this. Malina will be on call from Laura who will send her to Hollow Point with the aim to slot Warspear. The medal of valor Bomb Disposal man set up by Teresa will remove the vest once the job of ending Warspears life. Shame he has to die, as he would be a great tool for the police against the murder case and shut up the lawyers as well as the DA and Uncle Tom Cobbley an all. What has me wondering is why go after Cindy when they should be going after Laura? Is it that those in power feel that she is seen as a lower link within the ICs family and therefore will not come down so hard? That is another fatal mistake those fools in power have made and soon the power of the IC's all five or is it six now that are fully trained and willing to go into the black side to gain vengeance, where no law prevails!

Well not sure how I have done but have enjoyed this story and await the next posting.

Also this came out just in time for me to read, make these notes and now go out put on my uniform and start my shift at 22:00 patrolling the town center, at least its my turn to drive ha ha. 5*x10 Iceman

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 6 years agoAuthor
next chapter submitted

The next (and final) chapter of this story has been submitted, and hopefully will be out soon.

I am enjoying your guesses and your anticipating me with those guesses... though perhaps not quite the way you might think. :o)

bbarto1900bbarto1900about 6 years ago
slenderman

ok. heres a twist.

cia operative should be able to arm body bomb where it is completely unable to be disarmed. slenderman shows up and all electronics get shut down, including dead man switches.

maybe slenderman and melina save callie.

phew!!!

help me obiewan, i'm going nuts.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 6 years agoAuthor
bbarto1900

I like your Slender Man idea. Wish I'd thought of it. :o)

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 6 years ago
Re slenderman idea

The problem with your slenderman idea is that when electronics "freak out and die" in its presence, the bomb is as likely to instantly detonate as it is to simply die out to ground state. So, that would be a heck of a gamble to take. ...not that the slender one is liable to show up for a planning powwow in advance, of course.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Surely Warspear wants morde han Cindy and Callie. Will Melina come to the rescue and how much has Don already worked out?

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2173 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES