Moon's Shadow Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Certeis
Certeis
280 Followers

"Aww, are you a little confused, precious?" Analisse asked, gigging softly. Beryl looked up at her Mistress and pouted. Beryl knew what to do, right? Beryl could take panties off... somehow. She'd done it before. "Well fortunately that part is temporary. Don't worry, Mistress will give you a hand." Analisse reached down and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties so that she could slide them off. Beryl wasted almost no time, the moment the sight and scent of her Mistress was clear to her, she rushed forward, tongue eagerly lapping at Analisse's moist slit.

"Mmm..." Analisse moaned softly as Beryl's pink tongue flickered across her sex. Her eagerness was so unbearable and compulsory that she wasted no time and pushed her face forward, tongue trying to wriggle inside her Mistress' pussy. "Tsk, tsk," Analisse clicked her tongue softly and nudged Beryl's head backwards a bit. "Slow and steady, precious, remember?"

Beryl mumbled an apology, the words turning into a jumble in her mind and coming out as a slur of noises as she remembered how her Mistress had instructed her previously. She moved her tongue in slow circles just below her clitoral hood, keeping her pace as steady as she was able to.

"Fuck, what a shit day," Analisse sighed happily, languidly moving her leg around Beryl's waist to gently trap her. "I'd almost forgotten how nice it was to have a submissive." Beryl applied some gentle suction to her Mistress' clit, coaxing it to come out as she continued her rhythmic licking. Analisse moaned softly, her entire body relaxing a little. An additional wetness found its way onto Beryl's tongue and she shivered in ecstasy herself. She was making Mistress feel nice! What a lucky girl she was.

Beryl's own stiff cock rubbed against the insides of her panties and the mild friction felt unbearably intense. She squirmed a little, trying to alleviate the friction but only succeeded in rubbing harder. It was so good, so much, she was so overjoyed to be allowed to serve her Mistress. She moaned into Mistress' pussy as she came, her cock spurting into the front of her panties. Her balance shifted, and she wobbled, only not being knocked over by the intensity of her orgasm by virtue of being on all fours.

"Precious. Focus." Analisse grabbed Beryl by her hair and gave a small warning tug. "Your attention belongs on me." Beryl resumed her tempo, tongue swirling the way Mistress had taught her. Analisse's grip in Beryl's hair tightened immediately as her own passion rose in spite of Beryl's compliance with her command.

"Mmm... what a good girl. Even if you're creaming yourself without permission like a desperate slut." Analisse laughed a little at her own comment but then immediately her hips quivered, leg around Beryl's waist pulling her in tighter. "Keep going...!" she hissed softly, and Beryl flicked her tongue gently across her Mistress' clit. Analisse let out a stifled scream as she bit down on her knuckle and thrust her hips forward, smothering Beryl and shoving her pussy hard against her face.

Beryl whined softly as Analisse rode out her orgasm and suffocated Beryl at the same time, roughly keeping her face in place and clenching down on her head with her thighs.

"Sore-sea..." Analisse murmured woozily as she released Beryl's head and slumped back in her chair a bit. Beryl had no idea what her Mistress had actually just said, she was too busy sucking in oxygen to alleviate her dizziness. When her head stopped spinning she mewled softly and nuzzled into her Mistress' thighs, feeling aglow with contentment and affection. It was such a privilege to be here, on her knees between Mistress legs!

"Still horny," Analisse murmured softly, her tone somewhere between resigned and annoyed. Beryl stayed still, blissfully unaware of anything other than the warmth of Mistress' thighs on her cheek. Nothing happened for several moments, and finally Analisse sighed and stood up, the movement pushing Beryl out of her perch and onto her butt. "Get on the bed, precious," she said as she stepped around her and briskly walked towards her closet.

Beryl sat there confused for several moments before she crawled over to the bed and climbed up with a bit of difficulty. She sat on her haunches, hands in her lap, and waited for Mistress to return. Analisse reappeared from the depths of her massive closet with a device that looked to Beryl like a tangled mess of thin leather straps in her hands. She paused there for a moment, then glowed with Sorcery. All at once, several dozen little snaps that held her dress together came undone and fell to the floor in a pile of silk and cloth, leaving her standing there wearing only her bra. Beryl stared, transfixed by her Mistress' beauty and grace.

Analisse giggled at her expression for a moment, and then stepped into the mass of leather straps, pulling them up to her hips. She adjusted and twisted the straps around until they resembled a pair of underwear that was holding a metal ring over her crotch. "Get down on knees and elbows, precious, I'm going to fuck you."

"Fuck... Me?" Beryl murmured softly to herself in confusion, but her body obeyed Mistress' command mostly without thinking. She heard Analisse moving around a bit, opening a drawer, fiddling with her weird straps again, and then finally climbing onto the bed with Beryl.

"This might sting a little,"Analisse said offhandedly as she slipped a pair of lubricated fingers into Beryl's ass.

"Wuh?" Beryl looked over her shoulder, shivering a bit at the pleasant tingling going up her spine from her Mistress' attention. Fitted into the metal ring affixed to Analisse's harness was an eight inch long and rather thick metal cock, glistening with the same lubricant. "M-Mistress, I don't think tha—" Analisse's other hand touched Beryl on the back of the neck, and the little spike of nervousness she was feeling instantly melted away into nothing. Her needy cunt could easily take that cock, because it was what Mistress wanted. A little pain or discomfort was nothing. Beryl whined softly and wiggled her hips for her Mistress, eager to be split open.

The cold metal pressed against her pucker and didn't stop. Analisse pressed forward insistently, hesitating only for a second as Beryl's ass resisted physically as much as it was able. One push, two, three. Beryl cried out in pain, devotion, and exultation as her cunt was spread to its widest point to permit Mistress' cock to slide in past the tip. The pain was nothing, serving her Mistress' whims was everything.

"There we go. I really shouldn't doubt myself," Analisse chuckled to herself and steadily kept pushing until her hips pressed up against Beryl's ass. Beryl felt a new sting of pain and curiously looked over at her hand. There was a tiny trickle of blood where she'd clenched her fist so hard her nails had cut into her palm a little. That was strange, why had that happened?

Analisse's weight pressed down upon her subtly and her hands found Beryl's shoulders with one of them still slightly damp with lube. She let out a shaky breath and a soft moan as she started to slowly and deliberately grind her crotch and the cock attached to it into Beryl's ass.

"Do you like my big fat cock you little slut?" Analisse hissed into Beryl's ear as her thrusting motions started to take on a bit more form. Beryl wanted to answer her Mistress' question like a good girl, but when she tried to think clearly enough to form words, none came. She thought of how pretty her Mistress was, the thick cock that was fucking her, the mix of sensation, pain, and pleasure coursing through her. A series of soft grunts came out of her mouth, forced out of her by the accelerating impacts of Analisse's cock bottoming out. Analisse giggled softly when she noticed that Beryl wasn't in a state to respond and just focused a little harder on fucking her.

Analisse threw her weight into her thrusts, fucking Beryl with a steady percussion that drew tiny yelps out of her and scooted her ever so slowly across the bed. Her body was on fire with sensation that she barely understood as being pain or pleasure, but her addled mind interpreted it as a ritual through which she was worshipping her Mistress. She had no idea if she was constantly orgasming or if she was wracked in pain, her mind was focused on every subtle shift of her Mistress body, every tiny gasp of pleasure coming from her.

Beryl started to rock her body against Analisse, giving her thrusts more power to slam into her cunt. Analisse let out a soft growl as she noticed and dug her nails into Beryl's shoulder. She threw her head back a little, panting and gasping softly as she took her pleasure with Beryl's body. Analisse shoved her cock forward with a loud moan, her weight shifting forward and knocking Beryl down flat onto the bed. One of her hands left Beryl's shoulders and she could tell Analisse was playing with her clit even as she continued to grind and twist on the cock lodged in her ass.

"Fuck... ugh." Analisse muttered almost angrily, and then cried out with a sort of high pitched yelp as she came. Slowly, her weight collapsed down on top of Beryl and her breathing hit a steady, peaceful rhythm. "You're such a good girl," Analisse whispered in Beryl's ear, and planted a soft kiss on her neck. They laid there for several minutes before Analisse finally rolled off of Beryl, extracting her cock and leaving Beryl feeling very thoroughly reamed.

Beryl tried to rise up a little but she didn't get to her feet before she realized that Analisse trying to crawl under the covers but Beryl's weight on them was preventing her. Her Mistress glanced up at her for a moment, and raised an eyebrow. "Come on, Precious, get under here. I have an early morning."

Beryl nodded wordlessly and crawled over to join Analisse under her blanket. A moment later, Analisse touched a little Glyph embedded in the wall above her headboard and the lights all went out. She exhaled contentedly and put her arm around Beryl, hand resting on the crest, fingers idly tracing the outline of it. Beryl blinked slowly as her mind seemed floated back down to the ground and cleared up a bit. Her memory of the last little while didn't go anywhere, but a sort of clarity passed over it as the pleasant fog of Analisse's Sorcery cleared. She'd been so anxious about the idea that Mistress was tampering with her emotions, and now she knew it was true. She remembered that moment of feeling betrayed, but... there was no impact to the memory. She remembered being upset, but wasn't upset now, and couldn't understand why she should be. She loved Mistress, and the feelings were so real, so potent, they filled her with such joy. Why should it matter where they came from? She mewled happily and curled up next to Mistress, falling asleep without a care in the world.

Certeis
Certeis
280 Followers