More Flashing on the Freeways

Story Info
Flashing Team Moves To More Fertile Patures.
2.3k words
4.83
2.2k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,076 Followers

Part Two

Sylvia and I have been friends for years, but we have become a team.  We are dedicated to giving the world a treat on the freeways that will put smiles on their faces and a memory in their hearts that can be put in a mental album for later.  We are from Southern California, so we are very familiar with the Los Angeles freeway system that crisscrosses the LA area and imprisons drivers for hours on mind-numbing miles of endless parking lots of cars strung from San Diego to Ventura, from San Pedro to Lancaster.  

It is our goal to brighten the day of drivers sequestered into lanes of cars by traffic that numbs the brain and we intend to show them a little kindness by giving them a view of some mammary skin on a hot day in traffic.  It has become our calling.  We are currently in the Bay Area to show our wares to bored drivers on the eights, as they say in San Fransisco and Silicone Valley.  

We arrived here on Wednesday and will spend a week, our vacation actually, exposing ourselves to Northern California culture.  Today we plan to do the 680, the 280, and the 580.  On the 680 we approached a big rig and even before we got to him he wave us alongside.  When we pulled up he held up a sign that said, "Saw you in Pasadena.  So good to 'see' you again.  Howdy, ladies."  

The sign said his name was Chuck, and he held up a second sign that said we are the talk of the CB's from California to Maine.  They have even named us the boogie twins.   "Boogie twins coming your way, come on." his third sign said.  

After we passed him and got the usual horn honk and wave, he slowed down and we went on by.  In a few miles we approached another truck and before we got to him a red flag came out of the driver's window and a hand waved us up.  Another sign greeted us when we got alongside.  "Hello, ladies, good to see all of you again," it said.   

"I am Leroy," he yelled from the cab of the truck.  "Saw you in LA," he said.  "You still look good," he yelled. "Real good."   

We passed Leroy and sped up, pulling into the right lane.  "We're getting famous," said Sylvia.  In a few miles we got dressed and pulled into a truck stop for some food and a bathroom.  We were standing in line at a fast food place, I think a MacDonald's, and a fellow in front of us turned around and asked if we weren't the boogie twins.

"That's us," said Sylvia.  "And you are?" He said his name was Clint, and his driving partner was Marvin.  "He will be thrilled to meet you," he said.  "Marvin has become a big fan," he said like he was talking to a celebrity.   "You ladies ever seen the inside of a sleeper truck?" he asked.  Neither of us had and we had wondered what they were like.   Clint and Marvin were from Arizona he explained as he led us to their huge truck.   We met Marvin at the truck and he did seem like he was meeting some movie stars.  

They wanted to know everything about us and helped us up in the cab of their truck.   It was incredibly high and we realized from the cab you could see down into any car, whether the people wanted you to or not.  If someone was naked in their car, you would know it from inside the truck.  It was also clear you could be wearing anything or nothing in the cab and no one would know.   From that high up you had complete privacy.  

You could be naked, having sex, or wearing an elephant costumed and no one would know.  Clint asked if one of us would like to ride with them to the next truck stop.  Sylvia was obviously interested and all I needed to see was the look on her face.  I knew she was eager to make a hookup on our trip north and I just shrugged at her and she nodded.  

It was decided I would drive to the next stop and she would ride, or whatever she wanted to do with Clint and Marvin.  Sylvia had a wild side and I pretty much knew she would fuck at least one of them between truck stops, most likely both.  

When I pulled next to Clint and Marvin's truck, it was clear she had done them both.  Like a kid after Christmas, she beamed as she came out of the cab.  I learned they had all been nude from the time they left the last stop and she had gone into the sleeper portion and fucked them both as they traded off driving.  

They offered me the chance to ride with them and I wasn't sure.  Clint was cute, but I wasn't sure about Marvin. I was interested in riding in the truck and I figured if I had to fuck a trucker I was less interested in, well then so?   I climbed up into the cab, knowing I most likely would be naked soon.  

Before we were even out of the parking area my clothes were off and I was climbing bare assed into the sleeper portion of the cab, followed by Clint, his clothes in a pile on the passenger seat.  Clint asked me if I liked top or bottom and I told him with a smile I liked to be on top.  There was enough space in the sleeping area for me to be on top and have plenty of room for my head.  I was surprised how big it was in the sleeper, and I thought whether it was for this very reason.   

I climbed over Clint's waist and lowered myself down on his very ample erection, that stood high above his thighs.  I wiggled my hips, working him into me, then settled down and forced him to the back of my pussy.   He pushed up on his hips, helping him get deep into me, then he began pushing up somewhat as I began to bounce on his torso.  We fucked slowly, just the way I like, and he gradually began picking up his pace.   We fucked until I came and he came close to the same time.  I hadn't told him to pull out, but he did and shot his load on his stomach and into  my pubic hair.  I had had my tubes tied so it didn't matter, but I was glad he was aware enough to not take that for granted.  

Marvin parked, probably at the side of the road and they changed places.  This time it was clear he wanted to be on top so I stretched out on my back and opened my legs.  What I hadn't known about Marvin was that he was huge.   I wasn't sure if I could take much of him into me, although he managed to get more of himself into me than I expected.  I had never had a man as big, but it felt really, really good as he worked it slowly in and out of me.  We fucked and I came quicker than I wanted to.  I think my orgasmic scream could probably be heard above the noise of the engine.  

I was surprised at how good it felt fucking Marvin, and I was certainly glad I had accepted the 'ride' in their truck.  It had been a while since having sex, so it was a nice way to spend an afternoon, fucking two truckers in the truck cab.

When Sylvia and I got back in her car, she wanted to hear everything.  "I'll tell you," I said, "if you'll tell me.  We fucked the same two men," I said, "so there are no secrets.  We're you surprised at the size of Marvin?" I said.  She grinned and just smiled.  

"I fucked Marvin in the passenger's seat," she said proudly.  "It is so high in there it was fucking and seeing down into people's cars.   I love that," she said.  "I think I want to be a trucker," she said enthusiastically.   "I could drive up there topless and no one would know.   I am thinking of signing up for driving school," she said.  "Clint tells me there is a school in Phoenix.  He gave me a number to call. I am jazzed," she said.

"You want to ride with me to Phoenix?" she asked.  "We could drive topless all the way to Arizona.  Could flash our way to downtown Phoenix.   You could mark down I-40 on your flashing map."  I had told her about the map in my office that no one else knows is my "flashing map" and not work related.  

She took me home and I packed a suitcase and gathered some toiletries and makeup.   What she hadn't told me was that Clint and Marvin would be taking a load to Glendale Arizona and would be in Phoenix the next weekend.  "You got to like a big cock after fucking Marvin haven't you?" I said.  

We got to Phoenix on Friday afternoon and Sylvia called Marvin on her cell and made arrangements for us to meet them in the Comfort Inn Saturday morning.  Marvin had one room and Clint another.  The plan was for me to stay with Marvin one night and Clint the next.  Sex with many men was fine with me, as I had been sexually active since my early twenties.   Not sure if the men flipped a coin or what, but it had been decided I would start with Marvin and spend the second night with Clint.  

Marvin remembered our first time I had been on the bottom, but this time he asked which I preferred.  Coyly, I said I preferred to be on top and he nodded as if he had realized this.  "It's easier if there is a... Well, a size consideration," I said.

"I should have thought of that," he said considerately.  

I told him it was fine, but that it would be better for me on top.  I told him it was easier for the woman to control the depth.  He nodded thoughtfully, as if he had never considered that, which I was sure he hadn't.  

He got onto the bed with no foreplay and held out his hands.  Luckily, I didn't need a lot of foreplay, and I was already horny enough to take right at that moment.  My pussy was already wet from just thinking about his extra-large size penis and I took a hold of him and guided it to between my legs and moved the tip up and down to moisten it with my juices.  Marvin put his hands on each side of my hips and supported me as I began bouncing over him.  I was pleased that he was such a considerate lover, and regretted my first impression of him.   We continued slowly, going leisurely as I liked it, savoring the feel of each other, reveling in the pleasant sensations.  I squeezed him with my vagina muscles and he smiled as he pushed up into me, pleased that I obviously liked fucking him so much, which I was glad it was clear. 

Did I mind that he would be fucking my friend the next night?  Not a bit.  We were not boyfriend and girl friend.  We were nearly strangers having a good time in bed doing something we both enjoyed.  

Not having to be back to work for another week, I stayed in Phoenix while Sylvia went to driving school.  Clint had arranged to get her an interview with Swift Trucking if she passed the week long course, which she did and ended up being hired as a team driver partnering with Marvin to drive as a backup driver to Philadelphia starting at the end of the month.  

I would drive her car back to LA and she would get a ride with her new partner after they got back from their week long job to the east coast and back.   Marvin worked mostly out of Long Beach near San Pedro docks where the shipping comes in at the LA harbor.  He had moved from Arizona to Inglewood near LAX and Sylvia ended up moving in with him after a month of being driving partners.

Much of their trips are spent nude, although the company has in-cab cameras, so they have to be careful to stay out of the view of the lens.  She calls me everyday and gives me a blow-blow descriptions of everything that happens between them.  She has told him we're like sisters and whatever one does the other knows.   Yesterday she called from Washington DC to tell me about a job they had to deliver stage equipment to the football stadium for a music concert for Avril Lavigne.   She was very excited and had been behind the stage when Lavigne was warming up and they even chatted in between sets.

Since Sylvia has starting to work with Marvin, I have been enjoying my "hobby" by myself, although it is not as much fun as it was with a partner in crime. I have been thinking of taking a road trip to Northern California and adding to my list as I go.  Right now my map has fifty freeways marked, some a couple of times.  I will have to get a bigger map or another one of some other states.  The boogie twins are no longer in business, but one of them is still going strong.  I wonder if the other one is getting any flashing in as she drives around the country with her new partner.  

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,076 Followers