All Comments on 'More of What Friends Are For Ch. 05'

by nastystoryguy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Still an excellent story

The last chapter was good, but nothing beats a hands-on approach (hahaha). I like that Laura is seeing her man as a dominant now and seems to have more respect for him. John is taking to the training like a duck to water. And Scott is maintaining his friendship with them both without being an asshole. This story stands above most on this site and I am sure it will continue to do so.

Thank you for writing your story.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
will still have to have more than one man

Laura will still have to fuck Scott. He has been so good for her so far that she will always secretly be his slut.

John may be in charge but the beer can sized 12 incher in Scott's under drawers will give him the final "deed to her ranch", so to speak.

Who knows, John may branch out, and have her fuck other men at HIS discretion. Perhaps even random guys he selects for her. If she complains, perhaps a caning or pussy whipping with a crop. Perhaps a gang bang. She seems like a perfect candidate for that. Always ready and willing for any type slutty behavior that is suggested to her.

Gary

Thank you again NSG for another great chapter.

balsam moonbalsam moonover 19 years ago
once again...

yet another great chapter! although Master has gotten some rather diabolical ideas (not that this girl complains*smile*) can't wait to see what happens next!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous