All Comments on 'More Pink Gum'

by Lycandope

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNowabout 1 year ago

Ha! Loved the idea!

notbreckenridgenotbreckenridgeabout 1 year ago

You remain one of my favorite writers on this site. The level of visceral detain you provide while showing a transformation is always a treat. Thank you again.

LycandopeLycandopeabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you both!

And, @notbreckenridge, that is amazing praise coming from someone with just about all "Hot" stories posted on their profile. I really appreciate the compliment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You really know how to create an incredible visual effect from that strategically chosen words which have to be your normal descriptive nature by the way you peel off the perfect words in your stories. They are so beautifully nuanced that it brings me back time and again to enjoy getting lost in the worlds you create. Thank you so much for your continuous efforts to bring forth another well crafted piece of work.

Mark S Mann

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLycandope@Lycandope
8/2/2023 - Not sure if it matters but, I've come out as a transgender woman and am transitioning. I go by Heather online but Lycandope is still me and what I typically prefer :) ----------------------------------- 1/7/2019 - I have a Patreon where I post my newest stories. I'...