More than She Bargained for Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife gets a surprise.
1.4k words
3.54
13.8k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another day, and another group of my co-workers delivered safely home to their families. I really hate it when my ride buddies say those three very nasty words; "See you Monday".

My ever faithful (I think) husband, had decided that my car; I did say, MY car, needed the oil changed, some filter thingy, a whatchamacallit, and a new doohickey. So I knew there was going to be a Friday night dinner at Texas Road House, watching porn on TV, or just having great sex with my husband, Roy.

Once a week, I clean out a weeks' worth of junk from my locker at the gym. This week was no different. When one of my clients canceled with some bull shit excuse I found myself with plenty of time. Time to take a long shower and get dressed in real people clothes. My two car pool buddies were still working their butts off, and they didn't seem to be in any big hurry to leave.

"Come on guys, it's Friday." That particular comment got the lead in their asses moving and we were soon headed toward home. Since I lived the furthest, they always bought the gas. A major saving to the household budget.

No surprise at all, Roy had the garage open and there was crap all over the floor. He didn't even look up as I pulled up to the open door.

"Don't worry babe, I'm almost finished." He announced as he stood up to greet me.

"Don't you dare touch me," I said backing away from my grease covered hubby.

"Why don't you just go inside," he said, nodding toward the door. "I got you something for the holiday."

"What Holiday is that?"

"Let's call it ...he paused, and then said 'Fuddy Duddy Day." He almost looked prideful when he came up with that.

"You know me. I love surprises." turning away and pushing the door open.

There, inside my house were two of the cleanest, best looking studs any woman with a vagina would sworn over. My pussy went from moist to, I'm going to need a dam to hold back my excitement.

I already knew one of these two; hell, Tom Johnson was the first dick my husband watched me fuck just over a year ago. I must admit that I wanted to do him again, but Roy seemed a little too jealous. And if I wanted to continue in this lifestyle, I was not going to rock the boat.

Walking toward the two bodies, each striking a different pose on the leather sofa. I couldn't help but push my hips out a little further. "Oh, shit Tommy, please tell me you guys are my surprise."

"Yeah, Roy called me yesterday, and when I told him my cousin was visiting, he said for me to bring him along."

"Do I just call you cousin?" frowning at Tom and then turning to his cousin with a smile.

"Hi, I'm Stan, Tom's mentor."

Surprised a little with his self-confidence or you might call arrogance, I felt Tom pulling my hair out of the way to gently kiss my neck. I closed my eyes to take in the chills racing down my spine, and the dream had begun.

Four hands touching and kneading the flesh that was beginning to burn. A mouth covered a breast and another kissing and licking down my back. I couldn't remember them undressing me, but I was naked, standing next to a place to be lain, but unable to move for fear of the dream slipping away.

"Michelle, are you okay?" Tom breathed in my ear. Softy, smoothly, gently and with purpose I was lead to the bedroom. I know my eyes were open, they had to be, but I remember seeing nothing.

I reached for Stan's tight body, but he was already next to me. His hands glided from my breast to the mound protecting my garden of flames. One, then two strong fingers worked their way inside me. His thumb gently crossed over my clit to and fro, only adding heat to the growing fire.

With my right hand resting on the top to Stan's head, neither pushing him away or pulling him tighter to me, I opened my lips and touched the soft yet firm head of Tom's cock with my tongue. Slowly he shifted forward on the bed, and my mouth was completely filled with his pulsing flesh.

Stan was now charging forward with his tongue and his fingers. One explosion after another was wrecking my body. They threw me around like I was birdie in a game of Badminton. Two mouths both trying to kiss me at once. My head swimming one way and then the other.

Then the torture began in earnest. First, the unprotected head of Tom's cock pushed up against my pussy. Time was now counted in the thrusting of one body into another, one quarter of an inch set off new alarms. Hands pulled and fingers dug into flesh. But still the turmoil in my body continued to grow.

With my body as putty in their hands. I was flipped around and Tom was now pushing and pulling my face to his cock. Stan stroked his hardness, and a new sensation filled the fibers of my being.

I had tasted cum many times, but I never felt the fire boil up from a man's body that was not my husband. The sensation was bold and exciting. It seemed to spray and spray, over and over. My own pulsations greeting each blast with a convulsion of lust and a desire for more and more.

The on slot was non-stop, my mind could not, and would not plead for relief. I thought that I had drained Tom of his life, but I was wrong. No sooner than I caught my breath, he was again kissing, touching or loving some part of my body. He was merciless, and I loved it.

Stan had taken a break from the destruction of my body, but it was only a break. He had me suck him to hardness again, and then lifted me above him. Slowly and very gently I settled on to his magic cock. When I began rocking my body back and forth, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to him.

We Kissed and kissed. Our faces seem glued together. I relaxed and made the fatal mistake of not pulling away. The bed moved and I heard heavy breathing in my ear. Tom was now behind me. His cock was bathed in KY and skillfully he greased my forbidden tunnel by wiping lub from his cockhead to my ass.

Before my head raised in protest my sphincter betrayed me. The head of Tom's cock was inside me. The pain was greater than I expected, but disappeared quickly. The next thing I remember was my body shaking from one orgasm to another.

On and on, the two men seemed to be having a contest or a race to see who could break the wishbone of my body. Finally, the motion stopped and I was allowed to breathe.

As Tom withdrew, I was crying. I tried to focus my eyes on the shadows of the room. But nothing would allow me to identify the movements or the sounds that swirled around me.

"Did you like your surprise?"

That sound I could identify. That was my husband, Roy."

He took a tissue from the night stand and dried the tears on my face. He smiled, and to my surprise he was showered and fully clothed.

"Fuddy Duddy Day runs till midnight."

Smiling now, I ask, "What time is it?"

"Two minutes past."

There was nothing else to remember from that night. I think I blinked my eyes and they would not open again until the following morning.

Propped up on his elbow, Roy was staring at me as I opened my eyes.

"You never answered my question," he said. Seeing the inquisitive look on my face, he repeated the question from the night before, "Did you like your surprise?"

"If you need to know, yes, I liked my surprise. But the next time you need to let me in on what's going to happen. I always thought I would like a threesome with you and someone else. But those two are a lot more than I bargained for."