Morgan and David Unleashed

Story Info
The build up finally is released.
1.2k words
4.67
4.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As David and I stumbled into our taxi, we slurred David's address and immediately turned to face each other both with a smile ear-to-ear.

"I can't wait to be inside you again", David quietly mouthed inches away.

My sexual hunger inflamed with, "Let's please fuck until the sun comes up", as I firmly grabbed his face to kiss him.

His hands grabbed onto the back of my head as the two of us were truly mauling one another. Tongues being sucked, lips being bitten, moans releasing - David's head tilted back as I sucked intently on his neck.

Neither of us gave two fucks about the driver. We both clearly were starved for each other's touch and never stopped touching, kissing or attacking each other the whole drive home, which I believe lasted a good 30-minutes.

Just as I was starting to unbutton his pants, we arrived at David's house.

We paid and danced our way to his front door. As David was entering the code to the front door, I was behind him grinding into his muscular ass with loud whispers into his ears of, "I want to fuck this perfect ass."

The door opened and closed with David turning around to grab my face again.

As we began to rip clothes off while passionately kissing, David exhaled into my mouth, "You have no fucking idea how bad I missed you."

My heart exploded hearing that as I felt the exact same way.

"There wasn't a chance I would not let us experience this again. I would have spent years looking for you."

Our bodies glued together found David's room and collapsed onto the well-made bed.

I couldn't help but to take control as I overpowered David into lying on top of him. The excitement and passion for each other was like nothing I had ever experienced.

Both of us in our underwear were humping into each other uncontrollably, almost as if we were teenagers doing this for the first time.

I bit into his neck as he pulled my underwear down. I countered by pulling his white Calvin Klein's only half way down his thighs as my feet lifted to slide them completely off. Both of us hairless, with large, firm cocks plastered and slithered against each other.

David pushed me off onto my back and went straight down to my cock. He took the base and licked up and down the shaft. I felt his other hand slide around my ass with a wad of spit.

While he licked and sucked my eager cock, he continued to slowly finger my ass while applying more and more spit. My hands toggled between firmly massaging his scalp to pulling his this dark hair.

He released my cock, lifted my legs and ventured further down to penetrate my ass with his tongue. He tongue-fucked and sucked my asshole for minutes as he opened me up.

After thoroughly applying careful attention and love, I looked down to see him coming up towards me with wet lips.

His tongue went straight into my mouth with, "You ready baby?"

"Fuck me please", I exhaled back.

His hand reached down and positioned his steel cock directly into my wet, open ass. With one push his head popped inside me and my head intensely angled upwards with, "Oh fuck."

"Oh fuck is right baby - I forgot how fucking tight you are", he nervously grunted as he paused his push inside of me.

"Give me that perfect cock", as my legs curled around to pull him deep inside.

David's eyes opened with a surprised look acknowledging his new, more confident lover. My improved experience allowed me to know what I wanted.

David soon found his limit as I felt his balls press up against my ass, which had me brace his chest with, "Oh fuck you're big."

We were already sweating as he began to slowly grind into me deep. His humps and grinds felt amazing as my cock remained firmly planted on my lower belly oozing with pre-cum.

I was in such a sexual, hypnotic state that I pinched my cock to release more pre-cum into my fingers, which I brought into my mouth to taste.

My hunger to be fucked released as I loudly moaned, "Fuck I wanted this, David." My hips immediately started mirroring his grinds and soon we found ourselves in a nice rhythmic motion.

His balls were slapping my taint with all the spit and fluids down there as my cock bounced up and down.

David's muscular arms were exploding with veins as he planted himself firmly, while he began to fuck me with deep strokes. His body weight would shift into me as he would hit the limit.

My cock continued to bounce with strings of pre-cum lining my belly. This angle was truly was hitting a magical nerve ending and knew it was about to ignite an orgasm. My moans became higher pitched with, "Oh my god, David - fuck me baby, fuck me baby."

His sweaty body and face were staring me deep into my eyes and soul as he truly was owning his missed lover. I felt his interest in me. I felt his desire for me.

It was something I will never forget. I've never had someone look at me like David looked at me while fucking me with all the lust and love in their being.

"You like that big cock baby?"

"I fucking love that big cock. I want you to fill me up love when you're ready."

This emotional outburst tipped me into unleashing a long stream of cum all the way up to my neck. He loudly moaned, "God yes, Morgan. Cum for me baby."

He scooped up the first couple globs of cum and brought them to his mouth to devour. His lips glossed over with cum as sweat dripped off his face onto my body.

David's thrusts became more powerful as he was now moving my body each time he plowed into me.

My hands gripped onto his sweaty ass and tried hold onto him as body thrashed into me a few more times.

His hard wet cock slipped out of my gaping ass as we both looked down. I saw his cock jetting out shots of beige cum and decided to reach down and force it back into my hungry ass.

I pulled his cock and body back into me to demand a few more firm thrusts.

"That's right, fill me baby - I fucking love this big cock of yours."

His head tiled back with veins exploding out of his neck. He loudly grunted as he finalized his orgasm inside my pulsating ass.

This was my Mount Everest of sex. It truly couldn't get more intense, passionate and fulfilling. I was floating in a dream as we continued to stare each other down with cum inside and out.

David collapsed onto my wet body to immediately face plant into an intense kiss.

My legs were dead weight, my arms too exhausted to hug him, but my awareness was heightened to blurt out, "David, that was the best sex I've ever experienced."

I felt his mouth smile as he was sucking on my bottom lip with, "I fucking agree, Morgan. Never have I wanted something so bad and never has something exceeded such a high expectation."

"Perfectly said my lover", I smiled back.

"Lover huh."

"You're officially my fucking lover."