Morning Love Making

Story Info
Morning Intimacy with my beautiful and charming woman.
890 words
4.2
3.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's early morning 6 AM. The sunshine peeked through the window and fell upon us. Pallavi lying on her sides and still asleep. I sneaked my left hand from behind through her arm and wrapped my hand around her chest. She let out a soft sigh.

I took her earlobe into my mouth and sucked it softly. She giggled and made an effort to come out of sleep. I cupped her soft cheeks and placed light kisses on the temple. She opened her eyes slowly and looked at me with affection. Her heart pumps with joy.

My left hand cupped her breast and she felt her nipple become stiff under my palm. Her toes curled in excitement and her body shivers with pleasure. I moved my lips along the side of her soft neck and brushed my nose against the shoulder. A small moan escaped from her lips.

My eyes still lingered on her face. I can see the love in her expressive eyes. Her lips glistening with moisture.my other hand reached down and held the back of her knee. My fingers traveled up and made light circles on her inner thigh.

A soft moan slipped out of her mouth as she felt the excitement rushing to her brain. She's nicely warmed up and her body demands immense pleasure.

My lips settled beneath her ear and my hands pampered her breasts and inner thighs. Her legs shaking uncontrollably as she felt the ache budding between her legs. I parted her legs and pulled her panty to the sides. The resistance in her body disappearing slowly. It is so satisfying to see her body wriggle to my lovemaking.

I lick the skin beneath her ear while wandering my fingers near her swollen clit. She lets out a huge sensual sigh and presses her thighs together. The urge to have my fingers on her damp clit growing with each passing second.

She could feel the orgasm starting to build within her toes. It will not take much time to spread throughout her pulsating body.

I held her tight and pushed my index and middle fingers inside her pussy. A huge sensual cry forced out of her throat as she felt my fingers caressing the muscles inside her pussy.

My thumb made circles over her throbbing clit, moved up and down then side to side while my other fingers made love with the wet inner walls.

Pallavi threw her head back and arched her chest as she felt the warm blood rushing to nerves in the groin area. I push my fingers further deep to pamper her cervix.

Emotions ran through her body and happy tears poured down from her eyes as my fingers touched every throbbing muscle inside her.

My thumb felt the quick contractions of her clit and I realized she is about to have her first orgasm. Simultaneously, my thumb massages her clit, and my fingers inside curve upwards and touch her G-spot. Pallavi brain ceases and a powerful orgasm explodes within her.

Pallavi panting and sweating heavily. I laid my head on her chest. I could feel her heart beating relentlessly. We entwined our warm bodies, shared giggles, and relaxed in each other arms until we restored our energy for further intimacy.

After enough relaxation, I got up and spread her legs wide. My lips settled on the surface of her knees and traveled up to her inner thighs while my palms cupped the calves and massaged them softly. Pallavi gasps and the thrill infuses into her nervous system again.

Her clit throbbing and thick labia swollen and aching for sexual release, I held her hips firmly and pushed my tongue into her pulsating pussy,

Pallavi moans loudly as my tongue strokes her slick folds. "Oh god, yes," she gasps, pressing her hips upwards to meet my mouth.

Pallavi's back arches even further as I intensify my tongue movements. "Fuck, yes!" she cries out as her body starts to shake. "Don't stop, please!"

My lips press against the swollen clit, yielding a long passionate growl from her mouth. Her toes respond and curl at every stroke my tongue makes against her wet folds. The muscles inside her pussy convulse and fluids drip down her thighs.

Finally, I spread her labia wide and thrusts my tongue into her sopping pussy. She explodes again and my face is covered in her warm juices. She collapses in my arms and we cuddle a bit before making love again.

Her face flushed with Excitement and Desire. She spreads her legs for me as I enter her wet pussy and rests my body on top of her. She wraps her legs and arms around me and my thick cock sinks deep into her juicy pussy.

She shuts her eyes down and felt the warmth of my thick cock massaging the damp walls inside her. She felt her heart jolt at every thrust and a pool of butterflies swarmed in her belly as I reached the depths to meet her cervix.

She pushed her hip against me to meet my deep thrusts. The room filled with our moans and I could not hold my resistance anymore.

I burst out inside her and shots my thick cum deep inside her womb. Both of us panting heavily. Soon, we drift off to sleep in each other arms.