Mother and Daughter: A Love Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
casebook
casebook
70 Followers

"I'm going to deal with her first," said mother to her daughter, picking up one of the bamboo canes she'd collected from the gardener's hut, "then I'll sort you out later."


"Promises, promises!" retorted Gillian, assisting by holding down the Maid by her arms. "You're just a pussy! You haven't got the guts to give me what I need!"


"We'll see about that later, Gillian" said mother lifting the Maid's dress and pulling her frilly panties down. "I know exactly what you need!"


Lying across the desk, wriggling and squealing, the Maid was given twelve strokes of the cane on her bare bottom. After the deed was done, Gretchen pulled her panties back up, tidied her dress, curtsied, picked up the cooking apples and left the office.


"I'll be popping down to see you later," said her Ladyship.


With time being of the utmost importance, Margaret left Gillian to present the twins with their tenancy agreement while she phoned her sister, Helen. It would be an important and delicate call, and one in which she will have to be very tactful. Margaret wasn't supposed to know of her troubles as Gillian had promised not to tell anyone, so that would have to be explained. There was a need to get her here as soon as possible. As Gillian left the office with the agreement, Margaret picked up the phone.


Along the corridor, Gillian knocked on the twins' door. It was a while before anyone opened it. Eventually, fastening the buttons on her shirt, Georgina came to the door. Gillian, stepping inside, saw that Annabelle was lying on the bed. She too was tidying herself up.


"Sorry to interrupt you both," she said. "I've brought your tenancy agreement. No need to look at it straight away though, but mother would like it back sometime today."


Georgina brushed up against her to peek at the agreement. She had lipstick on her cleavage. Her sister must have been sucking her tits.


"That's not bad at all," said Georgina, referring to the three months' rent in advance. "You want cash or what?"


Annabelle rose up from the bed and wandered over to look. Firstly, at Gillian's half exposed breasts.


"You're looking good, sexy," she said, looking her over. "We were talking about you last night."


"All bad, I hope?" said Gillian, enjoying their closeness.


"Would you like a drink while you're here?" added the busty Georgina. "Or anything else?"


Annabelle turned the key in the door and locked it. Both stood close to her now. Georgina took the agreement from her and placed it on the dressing table.


"We want to thank you properly for everything you've done for us," said Annabelle, caressing her face. "I've told my sister how good you are and she wants to find out for herself. I want some more too."


Upstairs in the study, Margaret was deep in conversation with her sister. Things were going well. Helen was pleased to hear from her despite the fact she originally didn't want her to know of her problems. The reason for that was purely one of embarrassment. No other member of the family had ever been in such a position, but now it was out in the open, Helen, although tearful, was willing to talk to her about it. There had been no mention, at that point, of Gillian's suggestion for her and her family coming to live at the Manor. That would come soon though, and was the main reason for contacting her. Margaret's need for her sister's body was most urgent and the sooner she got here, the sooner she could begin flirting with her.


Back along the corridor, behind closed doors, Gillian was on the bed with the twins while they feasted hungrily upon each other's naked bodies. While Annabelle was eating her between the legs, Gillian was sucking heavily on Georgina's stunning tits; licking away her sister's lipstick and replacing it with her own. It wasn't long before Annabelle's tongue went deeper into her. When it did go right in, Gillian squealed and rose up from Georgina's tits. Georgina, unable to resist her open mouth, began kissing her while she screamed out her orgasm, muffling the sound into a prolonged nasal-like gasp. Saliva oozed from the sides of their mouths as the orgasmic kiss transformed itself into a facial feast of dribbling spit.

Gillian, still aching for more of Georgina, turned the tables, flipped her over, and sunk her open mouth onto her cunt and began munching at it feverishly.


"Give it to her, Gillian!" shouted Annabelle. "She loves it! Wiggle your tongue around inside her!"


Georgina, feeling a long slippery tongue deep inside her cunt, clutched at the bedsheets, pulled her own hair, kicked her legs out and within a Nano-second, her climax almost sent her into convulsions.


In the study, Lady Margaret had now reached the point of offering her sister a new home at the Manor. During the conversation she'd learnt other things about her sister, making the need to get her here fast. Gillian's help was needed to get her here today. Hanging up the phone, she called her daughter's number. Gasping down the phone, she answered.


"I need you in my study now, gillian! And I know what you're up to, you randy little bitch!"


"Just coming, mother."


"Yes, I can imagine!"


Leaving Annabelle and her sister eating each other, she quickly got herself dressed and ran along the hallway to her mother's study.


"Good God!" exclaimed Margaret. "You look like you've been dragged through a hedge backwards! They must have been good! I hope they've not worn you out because you've got work to do. I want you to drive over to Helen's, take her shopping and bring her back here. She's waiting for you so get your bloody skates on...and tidy yourself up. Make yourself presentable."


Gillian was thrilled at the chance of initiating a flirtatious encounter with her Auntie, and even though it was to be a mere hint of her desire for her, it would hopefully lead her into something much deeper when she arrives back at the Manor. Gillian's mother was hungering for her, and longed for another illicit act of incest. Gillian's Auntie was as beautiful as Margaret with a figure to die for. Younger too at 37, and just the right age for Gillian to engage in her flirtatious tactics. She finished sucking her mother's breasts, got off her lap, and left to get changed.


"Don't forget," added mother, putting her tits away and fastening her top. "Dress seductively but not too pushy."


It was to be half an hour later when Gillian, wearing a new outfit, presented herself to her mother. She wore a burgundy-coloured two piece suit; a waist-hugging jacket complete with a bottom-hugging skirt about six inches above the knee. A long skirt for her, but suggestive enough to allow a hint of thigh while she was driving. The piece de resistance was a wide-brimmed bowler-type hat which gave her daughter the look of a woman who had real class. Beneath her jacket, a very low-cut white top, allowing a rather large amount of breast to not only titillate herself, but hopefully her Auntie too.


"Oh darling," said her mother. "You have never looked so beautiful. The hat will slay her! Now go and do your stuff. Tactfully and with charm. Treat her like a lady. She'll love it. Bring her here for me. Call me when you can. I'm going to visit the Maid now. I need some more fun with her."


As Gillian left the Manor to meet her Auntie, her mother, anxious for breast, went downstairs to the servants' quarters for some entertainment. Gretchen, surprised to see her Ladyship entering her domain, greeted her with a curtsy and a smile. While she continued peeling the apples, Margaret stood behind her and placed her hands over her breasts.


"I want you, Gretchen," she whispered in her ear. "I didn't have enough of you earlier and need to satisfy myself to the full. I want to be nice to you. You can be nice to me too. I also want to hear you scream, just as you do when my daughter has you. I haven't finished yet. There's more. I want you to do whatever you want with me, anything. Now turn around and kiss me."


The Ukrainian servant, anxious to please her mistress after disappointing her, placed the apple peeler onto the table and turned around to face her.


"I wish to kiss also," she said softly and sexily. "You make Gretchen have moths in tummy, and breath go fast."


"Butterflies," said Margaret, correcting her, while licking her face. "It's butterflies in the tummy, but it doesn't matter because whatever comes out of that mouth of yours excites me. Now kiss me hard, you sexy fucking wench!"


Grappling with each other, Margaret got her down onto the floor to begin finishing off what she'd started earlier in her study. Gretchen, rolling over and getting on top, began the kissing; hard, hungry, verging on violent. This was a girl who was well and truly up for it. Margaret's face was being eaten.


That first kiss was to last an age and drove them both crazy for more of the same. Mouths opened wider, the kissing went on and on. Nipples stiffened and panties became wet. Lady Margaret had chosen well. A common servant Gretchen may be, but she's a lover extraordinaire. She knows what her mouth can do and does it well. On the floor, scattered among them, were apples and strawberries which had fallen from the table whilst they'd grappled together. One by one, she fed her Ladyship a strawberry until her mouth was full, then took her in a jaw-wrenching kiss to chew upon the strawberries and pass them back until both had swallowed an equal amount. Margaret, captivated by such a delicious fruity food kiss, dribbled her strawberry spit into her mouth and sucked it back out.


"I love kinky," she gasped, spitting on Margaret's tits. "Your daughter love kinky. She teach Gretchen. You come Gretchen's bedroom and I give you fuck with strap-on clock."


"It's ‘cock'," gasped Lady Margaret, again correcting her. "At least I bloody hope so!"


Meanwhile, Gillian had reached her Auntie's house and parked up in the driveway to meet her. While she waited she had a quick look at herself in the vanity mirror. Reapplied her lipstick, tilted her hat over one eye, kissed her finger and placed it against her lips in the mirror, then complimented herself on how sexy she looked. With that taken care of, she opened the car door, swung her long legs out and wiggled her way over to the house to ring at the bell. The door opened. Her Auntie stood staring at this woman before her.


"Gillian?" she asked, with a surprised look upon her face.


"Yes, why? Wasn't you expecting me, Helen?"


"Yes of course, but I didn't recognise you," said her Auntie, looking her up and down. "You look so smart."


"Thank you," she replied, instantly feeling good, and giving her a hug. "I'm your escort for the day. Let me help you with your bags."


Beneath her Aunt's smiles, Gillian could sense the sadness in her eyes. Losing her home was a pretty awful thing to happen. Even her car had been clamped by the High Court Sheriffs and would soon be towed away to be sold. Gillian's task was to bring back those lovely smiles of hers permanently. She was the perfect woman for the job and was eager to begin. With the boot now loaded with her Aunt's bags and suitcases, she opened the passenger door for her, waited for her to get comfortable, and sat herself in the driving seat to set off for the shops.


As they drove, the atmosphere was one of tenseness, not just for Gillian, but her Auntie too. Helen was clearly uncomfortable with the position she'd found herself in; on the brink of homelessness and deeply embarrassed by the charitable offer of a home at the Manor. Gillian, on the other hand, was with her to initiate the first steps of seduction. Just a mere hint, but hopefully enough to give Helen some food for thought. It would take time, but it was early yet and she had the rest of the day to figure out what her method was to be. Right now though, with her Aunt sitting next to her, she made a move to ease the chill-like atmosphere to a warmer one.


"I love your new hairstyle, Helen, she began. "Being a honey blonde suits you."


A gentle smile from her Aunt lit up her face. "Thank you. That means a lot to me."


Attempting to keep a conversation going, Gillian stepped in with an apology.


"I'm so sorry I failed to keep my promise not to tell my mother about your problems, Helen," she said, continuing using her name instead of ‘Auntie'. "But I couldn't stand by and do nothing. You've always been my favourite Aunt and I just had to help. I hope you'll forgive me."


"Oh don't be silly, there's nothing to forgive," she replied, still appearing tearful. "I understand from your mother that it was your idea that I should come and live at the Manor. That makes you very special. Your mother thinks a lot of you too. She tells me she's very happy now that you're at home with her."


Stopping at the traffic lights, Gillian turned to face her.


"That's very kind of you, Helen. I usually manage to keep my promises, but since you too are very special to me I felt for you and was quite worried. When I mentioned it to mother she was delighted at my suggestion and is looking forward to you living with us, just as I am."


There was a blast on the horn and a yell from an impatient driver behind them. The lights had turned green. Gillian gave him the middle finger and drove off. Helen almost burst a blood vessel laughing.


"Oh my gosh!" she said, as the driver glared at them. "That was so funny, Gill."


"That's men for you, Helen. They think they own the road, bloody idiots! Good to see you laughing though."


"You always did make me laugh, Gill. I'm so pleased to have you escorting me too. You look like a model in that outfit. It really suits you."


Pulling into the crowded shopping centre car park, Gillian parked the BMW, checked herself in the mirror, avoided blowing herself a kiss, grabbed her handbag from the back seat, got out, and opened the door for her Aunt. Her legs came out first, long legs like the rest of the females in the family. As they walked off together, her Aunt linked arms with her. It didn't take much to get Gillian aroused. A shiver ran through her body. She was wishing she'd taken her jacket off. Her Aunt would have clearly seen what it had done to her. Her nipples had hardened and were digging into her little white top. Helen, noticing the shiver, responded by gripping her niece's arm tightly.


"You okay, Gill?" she asked. "Are you cold? Surely not. You just shivered."


Not able to tell the truth, and so unlike her, Gillian stumbled with her words.


"I'm fine. It's just...it's just nice to...to see you looking happy again."


Helen, however, didn't stumble with her words, and it was to set the pace for the remainder of the day. Pausing, she looked her in the eyes.


"You've made me happy, Gill," she said. "You made me laugh while I had tears in my eyes. No one has ever done that for me. You're good for me at times like this. It's not only that though, you look so beautiful I feel proud to be seen with you. Everyone's looking at you too."


Such words were those which always stimulated Gillian, stirring her emotions. Being looked at by strangers added to the passion she had for herself. It was also the second time her Aunt had complimented her on her appearance. Walking off again, still with arms linked, Gillian, grabbing the moment, began her special tactics. Staring straight ahead, as they neared the store, she complimented her Aunt.


"How do you know it was me they were looking at? I think it was you, Helen. In fact, I'm sure it was. That dress is pretty revealing. You do look good."


Reaching the store doors, Helen discreetly glanced down at her cleavage, then back to her niece.


"Why thank you, Gillian," she replied, smiling broadly. "I'm glad you think so. How sweet of you. I'm a free agent now so I might just as well advertise the fact. Never know who I might bump into."


Gillian, unable to stop herself from looking at her Aunt's breasts, and if rather awkwardly, smiled back while imagining herself bumping into them. She'd bounce off. It's no wonder her mother wanted her so much. Sucking those would last her an entire night. She had to remember too, that she was doing this for her, and not for herself. Gillian had never attempted to flirt with a woman on someone else's behalf and had to bear that in mind. Mother wanted her first. She needed to flirt again, but it would be Gillian's most difficult task yet; warming up a woman like her, and not having her herself. Her desires for her Auntie were added to when she bought herself a new bra, size 38DD. Now she was imagining her own mouth sucking them first.


Moving further down the aisle, Gillian browsed the panties. Picking up a little black pair, she held them up to Helen. A passing bloke brushed up against her and asked if he could slip them on for her. She told him to go and fuck himself. Helen, in hysterics, nearly died on the spot.


"They would match your bra rather nicely, Helen," she continued, running her fingers over the crutch.
"And if you look at that notice up there, it says ‘buy a bra and get matching knickers free'. You want them?"


"Oh God, yes! They are quite sexy, aren't they? I didn't spot that sign because you made me laugh again. That bloke didn't know where to put his face. You certainly know how to deal with men like that. Now you must let me buy you a coffee."


Having another feel of the knickers, knowing they would eventually be hugging her Auntie's bottom, she placed them in her cart. Strolling off, Gillian wished to buy something special and left Helen for a while to continue her shopping alone.


"I'll meet you at the cafeteria in about ten minutes, Helen," she said.


After ordering her special item, she bought a few more things, and out of earshot of her Aunt, she rang her mother to let her how things were going. Unsurprisingly, Margaret was in the Maid's bed sucking her tits, and much more. She was happy though, to leave them for a moment to hear that all was going well between her daughter and Aunt. She was even happier when Gillian said she didn't mind if she slept with the Maid that night, as long as her mother didn't mind her sleeping with the twins when she gets back.


"That's a deal then, darling," said mother, blowing her a kiss down the phone. "See you later. Say hello to Helen for me."


"Will do, sexy. Give the Maid one for me."


With the erotic image in her mind of the Maid having her tits sucked by her mother, she returned to collect her order. The salesgirl passed it to her for inspection. Gillian checked the engraving. It was just right. The assistant asked if she'd like it gift-wrapped.


"Thank you, but no. It's fine as it is. Just leave it in the presentation box if you wouldn't mind."


It was to be about an hour later, after they'd finished having their coffee, when they pulled up at a local beauty spot by a lake. Gillian had often been there with her ex-girlfriend, Josie. It was there that Josie had asked her something very special. Something so special, it would have been life-changing, but sadly, it didn't happen. Snapping out of her thoughts, she switched off the engine.


"You look sad," said her Aunt, placing her hand upon her shoulder. "Are you?"


"I'm okay, Helen. I just had a flashback about someone I used to know."


"I think I might know who," said her Aunt, attempting to help. "You're putting on a very brave face, Gillian. You're here helping me overcome my grief when you're going through pain of your own. Your mother told me about your girlfriend walking out on you. I'm so sorry, darling, but it's her loss, not yours. How anyone could walk out on you is beyond me. If it helps to talk about it I'd be happy to help you get it off your chest."

casebook
casebook
70 Followers