Mother Daughter Halloween (2016)

Story Info
Linda and her daughter Kathleen want to watch horror movies.
2.4k words
3.72
5.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface - This story was written back in 2016 as a Halloween special. Since we are now entering the holidays months I have decided to publish some of my holiday content onto this platform. Please feel free to leave a comment - reviews through comments help me know how I can improve and what the readers enjoy. Thank you.

=========================================

It was the night of Halloween and Linda along with her adopted daughter Kathleen were sitting on the couch watching a horror movie in the dark family room. Kathleen had been invited to a Halloween party on the other side of town that was held every year in a nice mansion but she had never been a big party person so she decided to stay home with her mother who wanted to be home to pass out candy to the trick-or-treaters. They decided to watch some horror movies together for the night between the doorbell ringing. It was around 9:10 at night so the doorbell was being rung much les often as the younger kids were all going home.

Since Linda and Kathleen had been dealing with trick-or-treaters at the front door they were both still dressed in their normal clothes. Linda wore a white sweater and blue jeans while Kathleen had on yoga pants and a short sleeve shirt. At first glance you might think these two women were siblings or cousins or at the very least related instead of mother and adopted daughter. Kathleen and her mother both had nice long blonde hair and shared slim figured with Kathleen being a little bit more in shape then her mother. Linda had green eyes while her daughter had her father's brown eyes. Linda had also had her daughter rather young which made them closer in age then normal. The two shared a large container of popcorn as the light from the television lit up the room and the sounds of the outside world were drowned out by the sounds from the movie. The doorbell then rang causing Linda to jump a little. Kathleen laughed at her mother for getting so startled by the bell which had been going off all night.

"You watch it I'm still your mother young lady!" Linda joked as she stood up and walked into the front room to answer the door.

"Honey! We are running low on candy can you grab some more from the fridge?" Kathleen's mother called out from the front where Kathleen assumed she was handing out the last of the candy.

Kathleen had told her mother many times that night that she was being to generous with the candy but her mom didn't listen. She got up from the couch and went into the kitchen grabbing the chocolate bars out of the fridge where they were nice and cold. The slender blonde then headed to the front room through the family room where they had been watching the movie.

"I told you not to give out so many bars to each kid." Kathleen said as she walked over to the front hallway.

She walked through the room stopping right in the doorway where the family room and the front hall connected. Her mother was standing there with a strip of silver tape over her mouth along side two men wearing all black and a blank black mask.

"Mom!" Kathleen shouted shocked and unknowing of what to do.

"Now now, don't be so loud you wouldn't want to ruin Halloween for anyone would you?" the taller of the two men said as he looked at Kathleen with lustful eyes.

"How about you put that candy into the treat bowl and we can go into the other room." The man suggested calmly with a hidden smile under his mask.

Kathleen did as she was told and the four of them walked into the family room. Kathleen was made to sit over on the couch while her mother's hands were bound behind her back with tape by the shorter of the two intruders.

"So tell me sweetie what is your name?" the man asked looking at Kathleen while his partner stood over her mother who was now sitting in a chair in the corner.

Kathleen looked at her captive mother thinking of their situation and decided to answer truthfully.

"Kathleen" she said trying to go along with the men.

"Such a pretty name for a pretty one like you. Now Kathleen I would like you to do us a favor and strip." The man ordered.

"Strip?" Kathleen said almost by reflex.

"Yes, take it all off." The man commanded

Kathleen stood up and did as she was commanded removing one item of clothing at a time. First she took off her short sleeve shirt, then her tank top revealing her nice and perky 32C sized breasts in their red bra. The men both became aroused looking at the body of this woman as she continued to strip. Her yoga pants came off next leaving her in just her bra and panties. She paused for a second hoping that was enough for the men.

"Please continue" the leader instructed.

Kathleen reluctantly removed her bra revealing her perfect plump breasts and then her underwear revealing her shaven privates. She stood there for a moment as she felt the eyes of the intruders and her own mother looking at her. She looked over to her bound and gagged mother not knowing how to feel or what to think.

"Good girl. Now bend over the table." He ordered pointing to the small glass table about waist height.

Kathleen did as demanded with little hesitation knowing her best bet was to comply. Once she bent over both males walked over to her one standing in front and the other standing behind. She saw the taller of the two unzip his pants as he stood in front.

"Suck" he said.

Kathleen complied as she welt the second man slide in from behind.

"Shes pretty wet back here" the shorter man said.

"Oh? You like this Kathleen?" the man asked with a smile.

Kathleen could not admit it with her mother in the room but she was turned on. The sight of the man's cock and the size got Kathleen hot and excited. This was similar to a dream she had. Linda watched as the two intruders used her daughter as a sex toy thrusting into her over and over. She could tell that Kathleen was enjoying herself but trying to hid it from her.

Linda became to get aroused as well watching her daughter being used like a whore.

She watched in amazement for several minutes as the two men thrusting repeatedly before swapping positions and continuing. After some time both men pulled out and burst onto Kathleen's back and face

"Well Kathleen you are defiantly a special gal." the boss said as he grabbed the roll of tape they had brought and passed it to his teammate to bind Kathleen's hands.

Kathleen could feel the sticky cum dripping down her face as her hands were tapped together. The taller man then walked over to Linda grabbing her and leading her over to her daughter. He then removed the tape from her mouth and ordered her to lick her daughter's face clean. Linda and Kathleen were both shocked by the command but Linda obeyed. Kathleen could feel her mother's tongue cleaning her face slowly. The sensation was weird for both of them as Linda licked and swallowed several times until her daughter's face was clean.

"Now its moms turn." The taller of the two intruders said lifting Linda to her feet and cutting her taped wrists free.

"Strip just like your daughter here." He commanded.

Linda did as she was told and began to remove her sweater followed by her shirt and pants until she was only wearing her D-cup bra and thong. She then removed those as well not pausing like her daughter had done.

"Well like mother like daughter." The second man said making reference to the attractiveness of both hostages.

Kathleen was walked back over to the couch and forced to sit. Linda was then made to bend over the table like her daughter had done. Just like her daughter the two men did as they pleased thrusting into her making her gag on their cocks and moan.

Kathleen looked at the scene unfolding as her mother moaned with pleasure. She didn't know how to feel now knowing both her and her mother were enjoying their situation. Just like with Kathleen the two men swapped positions and eventually exploding onto her back and face.

"Oh Kathleen would you be so kind as to clean up your mommy?" The leader asked jokingly.

Kathleen walked over he hands still taped behind her back and began licking the ejaculate off her mother's face. For a split second their eyes met and their hearts raced as Kathleen finished the cleaning.

"Good girl. Isnt your daughter a good girl?" the man asked grabbing Kathleen and groping her breasts.

"I asked you a question." He said after Linda didn't reply.

"Yes, she is a good daughter." Linda responded.

"Cute too?" the man asked.

"Yes cute too." Linda responded again.

"In fact she is down right sexy isn't she?" he asked squeezing her tits.

"Yes." Linda agreed.

"Good now if she is so sexy you two should kiss, and make it look real." He ordered.

Kathleen and Linda looked at each other for a moment and then Kathleen leaned in for the kiss. Their lips met and their tongues touched. The two women could hear their two captors whistling and cheering for them as they kissed for that moment before Kathleen pulled away.

"That was just so sweet." The second man said with a chuckle.

"Now you can have the mommy for some alone time. I'll take cute Kathleen here." The taller masked intruder said offering the bound and naked Linda to his partner.

The man smiled under his mask and grabbed Kathleen's mother be her hair lifting her up then walking her down the hall to the bedrooms. Kathleen watched until her mother was out of sight and then heard until she heard the bedroom door close.

Linda was dragged into her bedroom with the man closing and locking the door behind him leaving them along. The man let out a short chuckle as he took off his mask.

"Kevin whats so funny?" Linda asked

"Nothing babe, I'm just having a good time with your cute adopted daughter." The man replied kissing Linda passionately.

"I hope you are enjoying all of this and not just Kathleen." Linda retorted.

"Well she is pretty dam sweet, I see why you are attracted to her." Kevin said teasing Linda about her hidden fantasies and lustful desires to sleep with her adopted daughter.

Linda blushed in embarrassment and shame at Kevin's accusation. She was then walked over to the bed and sat down.

"So whats next?" Linda asked.

"Next? Not sure we didn't really have a plan once we walked in this has all been improvised." Kevin stated.

"You didn't have a plan at all?" Linda asked shocked.

"Well our plan was tie u two up and treat you like the whores you both are." Kevin said simply as his hand ran down Linda's bare chest.

"Oh?" Linda said wanting more.

"Your husband would be so mad to know what you've done" Kevin said looking at Linda's stripped and bound body.

"Ya well he wont find out." Linda said.

"Well -- yes he will." Kevin replied with a smirk.

"What? Why would you tell him?" Linda asked a little surprised and angry.

"I have a surprise for you!" He said forcing her back onto her feet and to the bedroom door.

Linda was lead out of the room and back down the hall by Kevin who was pulling her hair. She looked up to see Kathleen on her knees sucking the other masked intruder's cock.

"Blow the cover" Kevin said to his partner.

The other man removed his mask with the bound and naked Kathleen still on her knees pleasing his dick with her mouth. Linda was shocked to see the face of the man she had adopted Kathleen with, her husband.

"Hello dear," Dan said with a smile.

Kathleen looked up and joined her mother in being surprised as well as confused. Dan pulled his cock out of Kathleen's mouth and walked over to his wife.

"You thought you could fuck my best friend and I wouldn't know? Not only did he tell me but he let me screw Christina to be even. As for Kathleen, you should see the perverted things she posts online on that blog of hers she thinks no one knows about." Dan said shocking Kathleen and Linda more.

"Now what kind of man would I be if I didn't try and fulfill the wishes and fantasies of my two favorite women?" he asked looking at the two tied up women.

"Well actually you are my three favorite women." Dan said as he walked over to the closet next to the television and opened the door revealing Kevin's wife Christina laying on the floor in her underwear bound and gagged with silver tape.

Linda and Kathleen were both overwhelmed with everything going on and would not even think of what to do or say with all this new information.

"Well ladies would you like to continue? You can be our submissive whores for the rest of your lives? Dan asked which was followed by the bound and gagged Christina nodding from her position in the closet.

After a long moment of silence Kathleen moved closer to Dan still on her knees.

"Use me daddy." She begged.

"Well Linda? You wanna join this or not?" Dan asked.

Linda looked at her husband, then to Christina in the closet, then her daughter, and finally Kevin who was smiling.

"Whatever you say husband." Linda said bowing her head.

Over the next few months Kevin and his wife Christina along with Dan and Linda sold their homes and moved to a large nice house together. The five of them enjoyed a fen and ever changing lifestyle. Christina, Linda, and Kathleen became the willing servants and slaves of Kevin and Dan doing everything from common chores to being sex objects. All five were happy to live out their lives in the way they had fantasized in private.

THE END -- HAPPY HALLOWEEN