Mother - Hostile Makeover Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His balls attracted her attention then. They were a match for his cock, each nearly the size of her fist. Fascinated, she ran a finger lightly over the puckered skin of his tight scrotum. The giant shuddered like a tree in a hard wind. Cupping and hefting his balls in both hands, she ran the flat of her tongue down the underside of his sack, teasing his asshole with a quick flick of her tongue- tip. She licked all over and around his testicles, exploring his extraordinary manhood in fascination.

All the while, Jakob fucked her at a steady pace. Water sloshed and tickled her thighs as he plunged into her from behind, bumping against her buttocks with a wet smacking sound on every forward stroke. The last vestiges of his dramatic fury had faded and he held her tenderly now, planting lingering kisses up and down her back.

When at last she returned her attention to Manate's cock itself and wrapped her tongue around the bulbous crown he leaked into her mouth. She bobbed her head to take him deep into her throat for an instant, then released him. The action triggered a flood of thick saliva that mingled with his tasty pre-cum to help her throat him. She eased his mouth-filling cock knob past her lips again and squeezed them tight around his shaft, gradually taking as much of him as she could handle.

Lauren was dizzy with the physical delight of having her throat filled with hard cock. She understood now why Jan was so exceptionally fond of Manate as a partner. Her fingertips played along his thick column, smooth and hard as marble yet so warm, and even as she reveled in Jakob's powerful thrusts into her gripping cunt, she couldn't help but dream of taking Manate's immense tool up her pussy.

There was no comparison between this and the clumsy, experimental group sex she'd engaged in with Jan and Jon and Frank in college. This was the mountain's summit. She wanted still more. She wanted to stay the whole day down here on the beach with these two studs, riding Manate's magnificent cock while working Jakob up with her fingers and mouth for round after round. She wanted Stefan and Chelsea to join them. The sheer wickedness of her imagination nudged her toward the threshold of yet another orgasm.

She swallowed, tugging Manate further down her gullet, then bobbed her head rhythmically in and out, rippling her esophageal muscles around him, massaging his cock with her throat. Soon he was pumping back against her and driving his whole length deep, completely filling her with hard, hot cock.

Another bone-shaking orgasm surged through her when the first jets of his jism shot down her throat. His hot cum splashed against the roof of her mouth as he pulled most of the way out. She gulped it all into her belly. Jakob groaned and thrust into her a final time and then he too erupted, pouring his semen into her cunt in long spurts. She clamped her thighs together, holding his cock in her while she kept sucking and drinking from Manate's rich fountain.

After a few minutes, Manate rolled away and stood up. He retrieved his clothing and, shooting Lauren a wide, silent grin, he trudged away up the hillside.

"Can't get a word in edgewise when he's around," Lauren joked. She basked naked in the clear late morning sunlight while Jakob dressed. He'd managed to avoid wrinkling or getting so much as a speck of dirt on his suit. "I'll bet that if I asked nicely, Aleksandra could spare you for the rest of the day."

"She might." He sounded distracted and not at all confident. "I'm sorry, Lauren. That is, I hope I did not spoil things for you."

"Because of the things you said?"

"I should not have treated you so. I regret it very much."

She sat up, studying him as he tucked his shirt into his trousers. "You really are an odd bird, aren't you? May I ask you something very personal? Do you love Aleksandra, or hate her?"

"Mrs. Novak has been generous to me."

"To her husband's son by another woman, you mean."

"These things are not the same to us as they are to you--" he pointed with his chin toward the ocean--"in that world of yours out there."

"You're her son's brother, but not a Novak. You're treated as an employee."

He stared at the ground and didn't reply.

"Don't go all Manate on me, now. Okay, then, let's talk about that rough stuff of yours. I have a son, about your age. He's quite a guy, at least I think so. He's one of my business partners."

"Ethan, yes."

"A lot of the time I feel like he's more of a partner than a son. Other times, I think he's in charge of me. Which is, you don't have to tell me, tres weird. Anyway, he started me studying martial arts a couple of years ago. For fitness' sake, right? I've gotten pretty good. So, why am I telling you this?"

"You're telling me that you were not afraid of me."

"I was turned on. If I'd felt threatened for a moment, or if you'd tried to force me to do something I didn't want to do...Well, I'd have guaranteed that you'd remember it for the rest of your life."

For the first time that she'd seen, Jakob smiled with his entire face. "Lauren, I will remember this morning. For the rest of my life. And I'm glad that I pleased you."

The quick, neat way that Jakob did up his necktie without a mirror was more than just practiced. It was habit.

And then she got it.

So, a fortuitous meeting by the sea, check. Manate knowing where to find Jakob, check, and his impeccable timing, double-check.

All part of the job, for the boss lady's left-hand man.

Aleksandra Novak was quite the puppeteer.

12