Mother-in-Love Pt. 02

Story Info
Things move in the right direction with my sweet mom-in-law.
2.5k words
4.39
19.8k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My next few trips over to Wilma's were relatively mundane, although I was building up my reputation as a good son-in-law. Sue came along each time, so I didn't get any alone time with Wilma. And worse, I had to be careful to only kiss her on the cheek and not linger too long with the hugging. I only managed to whisper in her ear a few times about how beautiful she was and that I loved her. I could tell she really appreciated it because would give me an extra smile or gently squeeze my hand. I felt eager to be alone with her again, but I didn't know when it would happen. My next opportunity didn't come until halfway through Charles' four week trip away.

I had just come home from work on a Friday when Sue greeted me with a smile. "David, honey, would you mind heading over to my mom's house and doing a few chores for her. She said it could wait until tomorrow, but if you handle it tonight, that will give you a full weekend to rest. She promised me that she would feed you dinner and I know she enjoys your company." Sue smiled, hoping I would agree. I tried to not seem too eager.

"Sure, hon. I don't mind helping her out. I know it's been rough on her with your dad away this long." I kissed Sue and dressed in work clothes before heading over to my mother-in-law's house. I slowed my pace and took a deep breath as I knocked on Wilma's front door and was blown away when she opened it. She stood there smiling in a nice modest dress, her long dark hair pulled back in a neat pony tail, heels, and makeup. She looked like she was ready for a nice dinner out or date. I was so shocked by how nice she looked that I just stood there absorbing her beauty.

"Are you okay, David?" Wilma asked, offering a sly smile.

"Um, yeah... wow! You look amazing!" I could tell by the slight blush in her cheeks that I had given the response she was looking for. I stepped in for a hug, but then realized I looked like a bum and thought I might soil her appearance my scruffy look. She ignored my clothing and gave me the warmest hug yet. When she turned to kiss me, per the usual routine, I slowly turned my face to hers. She waited for me, then planted a soft sweet kiss on my lips. I kissed her back, barely maintaining control. It was our most intimate kiss to date and it felt like heaven.

"I love you, Wilma." I said it with more conviction than usual and she replied, "I love you, too, David." Then she gave me another quick kiss as I stepped inside and closed the door. I never even considered that neighbors might have witnessed the entire thing, but I hoped it hadn't been too out of the ordinary.

"So, Wilma, what needs to be done around here? I'm happy to get on it for you." She looked up at me and then looked away.

"I hope you won't be angry with me, but I really don't have anything I need you to do. I just wanted to see you and spend some time alone with you again. That's why I'm dressed like this. I haven't been on a date in such a long time and you always treat me so sweetly, I thought you might just hang around with me for a little while and have dinner." Wilma slowly raised her eyes to mine to see my reaction.

I was dumbfounded by the revelation that Wilma just wanted to spend time with me. It was better than I could have hoped for. I looked her in the eyes, "Of course I want to spend time with you! I think you're amazing and I love being around you." I smiled and put my hand on her shoulder. "I just wish I would have dressed a little nicer for you. I feel bad looking the way I do with you looking so lovely."

Wilma took my hand and walked me slowly into the living room. "I figured you might come dressed like this, so I bought you these." She pointed to some fresh new clothing sitting on the sofa. "It's my gift to you for doing all the chores around here." She grinned. "I told Sue about my plan to reward you with a new outfit for helping me out and she gave me all your sizes. So, just use my bedroom to shower and change. I'll be waiting out here with a nice big glass of grape juice for you." She winked and went to the kitchen to get the wine.

I was beyond excited. I walked quickly into the bedroom, stripped my clothes off and piled them on a chair. Then I was in the shower and trying to keep my erection at ease. When I finished, I quickly dressed up in the new clothing and headed to the living room. Wilma was sitting casually on the love seat, sipping her wine. My large glass awaited me on the side table, I picked it up and sat down. "To a nice evening with my son-in-law." She raised her glass to mine and clinked. "With David", I corrected her. She nodded and sipped her wine.

After we finished our first glass of wine and started the second, I was getting more brave and horny. We were both a little giddy with the nice buzz and I decided it was time to see how far things would go. "So, Wilma, sweetheart", she raised an eyebrow, but only smiled. "What would a beautiful woman like to do this evening before we have dinner?" We both laughed again, mostly due to the effects of the wine. But, I could see her wheels turning.

"I don't know, love, what did you have in mind?" She had called me "love". If that wasn't the sign I was looking for, then I was missing something. Without replying, I sat my glass down and scooted close to her, putting my arm around her shoulder and pulling her closer. Then I gently took her chin in my hand and turned it to me. She sat still, calmly looking into my eyes.

"I love you, Wilma." I said then moved in to kiss her. She responded by sitting her glass down and kissing me back. It started very slowly with just some soft kissing, but quickly escalated to a teenage make-out session. I had dreamed of doing this with Wilma and now my dreams were coming true. There was no hiding my affection for her. My pants were tented as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her body into mine. It was a little awkward sitting beside each other and locked in passion, but she was clearly enjoying it as much as I was.

After a few minutes of hot kissing, she pulled back. I was afraid I had done something wrong. I moved closer and tried to kiss her again and she stopped me. "David, this is wrong. You're married to my daughter. We should not be doing this. I'm so sorry." She was about to get up and move away from me, but I held her hand.

"Wilma, I love you. There's nothing wrong with me loving you. Sue wants me to love and care for you. She has told me how much it makes her happy to see my affection for you. Kissing is just a way of showing my affection." I knew that I was exaggerating the intent of Sue's words, but they seemed to calm Wilma a bit. I gently caressed her shoulder and then gave her another soft kiss which she accepted.

"Besides, I'm here helping you with chores." She laughed out loud at my silly statement and then hugged me to herself, kissing me once again.

"God, I'm a lucky woman to have such a wonderful son-in-law." We continued to kiss a little in between sips of wine. Her lips felt so good on mine and loved being so close to her voluptuous body. I wanted to do more, so I tried to take things a little further. I had wanted to touch her tits for so long now and had fantasized about them, so I slowly slid my hand down to the side of a breast and squeezed just a little. "Woah, David... What is that?"

Busted, I stumbled over my words. "Um... Well... I... just.. I ..." Wilma looked up at me and grinned. "Do you really think I didn't know what you were up to?" She put her hand on mine and brought it to the front of her breast. "Here, feel them all you want. I was kind of hoping you would try something. It makes me feel young and desirable again."

I eagerly moved both hands to her breasts and started softly squeezing them. I had never felt tits as big as hers and they felt amazing even over a bra. As I fondled Wilma's tits, I could see she was enjoying it and I could also feel her huge half-inch nipples getting hard under my touch. I couldn't believe how awesome this night was turning out. I was full on kissing Wilma and fondling her tits and she was okay with it. I was so hard for her, but unsure of taking things further.

"Do you like them, David?" She smiled as I nodded and kissed her.

"Oh, god, Wilma! I love your big tits! I've been dreaming of touching them for a long time. They are better than I imagined." I could see that she was pleased. I wanted to do so much more with her, but didn't want to go too fast and have her ask me to stop. Right now it was enough that we were making out and she was letting me play with her breasts over her clothing.

Then she suddenly pulled back again. "David, I honestly love this, but I'm feeling guilty about doing this behind Sue's back." I wanted to say that Sue deserved it for using sex as a tool to get her way, but I knew that wouldn't go anywhere. Curiously, she never mentioned anything about Charles.

"What about Charles?" I blurted out without thinking. "Would he approve of this?" I reached a hand back to her breast and gently caressed it. Her answer surprised me.

"Charles would approve. He hasn't had any sexual interest in me in years. He would probably be happy to know that you were giving me some attention and keeping me from nagging him about it." I could see this was a sore spot with Wilma and that she had been hurt by Charles snubbing her sexual advances. I just couldn't believe why he would. Wilma was such a hot woman to me.

"Well", I finally said, "I can't believe he could resist such a sexy woman. I love everything about you, Wilma." I decided to not hold back and give her a better impression of how I really felt about her. "Don't get me wrong. I love Sue, too, but she's not near as hot as you are, at least to me. I fantasize about being with you all the time." I was careful to not be too explicit, but the truth was out there for Wilma to evaluate.

I must have said the right thing. She moved closer again and kissed me with a little more passion than before and took both my hands and placed them on her breasts. That's when I felt her hand.

While I was enjoying her body, she had moved her hand down to my leg and started moving up my thigh. It wasn't long before her hand touched my boner over my pants. She grabbed it and squeezed. "Ummm, I think you're telling the truth, David. It feels like you are really enjoying this. So tell me", she said as she rubbed her hand up and down on my crotch, squeezing periodically. "Do you like this?" I reacted by pulling her onto my lap and making out again.

"David, what are you doing, honey?" She smiled and straddled me, pulling her skirt up and then draping it to both sides of my legs. I could feel her soft pussy, under her panties, sliding up and down on my erection as we dry humped a little. "Do you like this?"

I could feel myself ready to climax at any moment and I could only respond by pulling her closed and locking my lips with hers. She moaned a little as she moved and that was all I could take. I was cumming into my pants while she continued to slide around on my throbbing cock. I moaned out her name as I came and then collapsed back into the sofa as she continued to rub on me. She was clearly pleased by her ability to extract an erection and orgasm from me so easily.

"Okay, I believe you." She laughed and I joined in. Then I hugged her close and we cuddled for a while. I knew that she had not been satisfied yet and I wanted to help her, but she seemed completely content with the way things had gone and I didn't want to spoil the moment by taking things further than she was comfortable with. Besides, we were both still innocent. We had only kissed and played around a little. At least that's how I justified it in my mind. I was sure that I was ready to take things further with Wilma, but I wanted to do things at a pace she would be comfortable with. After today, I felt certain that my dream of fucking Wilma would soon come true. I just needed to be patient.

After more kissing and fondling, Wilma fed me dinner as promised, and sent me on my way. If I stayed much longer after eating, Sue might get suspicious. Before I left, I put my old work clothes back on and folded up the new ones. They would need to be washed, so Wilma told me to leave them and she would have them ready for me the next time I came over.

When I finally got home, Sue was waiting for me. She gave me a big hug and kiss and said we could have sex if I wanted. I told her it wasn't necessary to pay me with sex to help her mom and I would gladly help her out any time. That just made Sue insistent that we have sex. She told me that the idea of me being so selfless to help out her mom was a huge turn on. So, we had another passionate night of sex. If she only knew the truth.