Mother of Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom took a concentrated breath. "You're right." She laid a hand on my knee and gave it a comforting squeeze. "I'll be okay, as long as you're gentle."

"Gentle sounds good." I was just thrilled there was any option on the table that included anal with my Mother. If she wanted me to be gentle, that's what she would get.

I could tell the anticipation was weighing heavy on Mom, so I sought to distract her. "It's really sunny out--do you want me to get your back, Mom?" I was already reaching for the lotion.

"Sure, why not? I could use some color, but last time I fell asleep out here I paid the price for weeks." She lay face down on the lounger, untethering the string keeping her bikini top around her neck.

I warmed the lotion up between my palms as best I could, examining Mom's body for a place to start. She wagged her butt back and forth as she awaited my touch, writhing under the anticipation. I wanted to dive right into the doughy mounds but knew patience would be the better path.

My hands began at her waist, thumbs digging into the small of her back with my fingers curling around her sides. I moved my hands up towards her spine and pushed out a hearty groan; clearly, I was doing something right. I rubbed my hands up farther until I reached her shoulders, then pulled a wide U-turn and descended the smooth sides of Mom's well-toned torso, down to the large swell of her ass cheeks. Her legs were pressed together, making the mountain of quivering flesh bulge out as far as it could while foiling my attempt to peek underneath to catch a glimpse of her hidden hole.

Caitlin had taken to sunbathing, and though she was right next to us, it felt like she was a world away. She hadn't said anything in ages, so I understood that she was giving us some alone time so I could admire my Mother's body.

Mom's skin was soaking up the lotion, like it had found an oasis in the desert. I would have been content to spend the day massaging Mom's luscious curves, but I dared myself to go further. I crouched over her legs, so I had a more comfortable angle and expected her to ask what I was doing, but she said nothing. Instead, she waited for my next move.

I placed a hand on either leg right above her knees and slowly worked them upwards, so my thumbs pressed against the insides of her thighs. Her skin was incredibly soft, molding under pressure like memory foam no matter how softly I dug in. The thin line of her bikini was nestled snugly against her slit, disappearing between her chubby bottom so only the tail was visible at the top.

My hands settled underneath the giant globes and kneaded them, pushing her cheeks against each other so they would bulge out just before being spread apart again. The heat between Mom's legs rolled over my fingers, teasing me with treasure that lay behind the thin fabric barricade that separated us, radiating as if a small sun was trapped inside of her, enticing me to find it.

Both hands had a firm grip on Mom's ass, squishing the pudgy cheeks so the soft dough oozed like putty through my fingers. I timidly spread them apart, waiting to be scolded, but was instead given free reign over Mom's body. It took some effort to keep a hold as Mom's skin was slick from the lotion, and even with the seductive glimmer it gave her rounded bottom, I partly wished I could gain better traction to spread her open. I was forced to juggle my grip back and forth as my hands slid around the slippery surface, giving Mom the massage she wanted, but still getting something out of it for myself.

I pushed my thumbs up against the outer ring of Mom's asshole and spread her from there. The deeper venture between her cheeks surprised her, and she gasped accordingly, but I was determined to hold the upper hand. I opened her as wide as I could, letting the cool breeze flutter against her. Her asshole was scarcely covered by her bikini, and the wider I stretched her, the more it winked at me from beneath the tiny string. A trace of lotion from my thumbs had spread on the outer rim of her puckered ring, giving the tight, puckered hole a subtle shine that I was hypnotically drawn into.

I pulled the bikini string aside with one hand, keeping an eye on Mom to see if she would react, but she gave me nothing. I obeyed my instinct and tugged it as far away from her body as I could. It wrapped around my thumb so I could still use both hands to play with her bum, but I wasn't satisfied yet. Mom gave her booty a small shake to encourage my advances and I humbly obliged.

With the final obstacle out of the way, Mom's holes opened to me. Her vagina, a robust, bright pink, was spread even wider than her ass. Slick, sweet juice coated her entrance and turned her once-delicate passage into a gooey, slippery mess, with strands of honey reaching from one side of her stretched-out hole to the other. Whether intentional or not, Mom was clenching her holes in a steady rhythm that lulled me into a sense of serenity, hypnotized by her ritualistic squeezes. Even with her ass spread this wide, Mom had no trouble flexing her strengths, no doubt to impress me with her elasticity, but all I saw was a pulsating tunnel aching for something it could cling to.

I was so focused on touching my Mother that I clued out for a second when she slid the bottle of lotion over the curve of her bottom and pointed the nozzle directly above her puckered asshole. The bottle pumped out a healthy dollop right against the wrinkled donut, which began trickling down over the bumpy surface while leaving a subtle trail of chalky white lotion in its path.

I thanked my lucky stars that Caitlin brought this all-natural lotion, as I couldn't see myself getting inside of Mom without it. After liberally spreading the deposit around Mom's clenched ring, I knew the easy part was over. Her butthole was an immaculate jewel glistening in the sun, with each tiny crack filled with slippery lotion that let me glide seamlessly over the raised rim, rubbing my finger against the tunnel like I was trying to shine it to an even brighter gleam. Mom was letting out cute little moans every time I pushed against her tender backdoor, and after a few minutes she began thrusting her hips back to meet me.

Mom's head was buried in her arms. Hair covered her face so I couldn't see what she was feeling, so I pried. "Mom, are you okay?"

She gave a hurried nod and wiggled her ass again, urging me to continue.

A gentle nudge lodged the tip of my thumb inside the first ring of Mom's asshole, and she clenched up like she was trying to snap it off. I could feel the second, deeper muscular ring spasming as it realized it was next, but the sensation of being hugged by Mom's slippery pocket was already overwhelming. My dick was about to rip a hole in my shorts, but I told myself the benefits of exercising self-control would show themselves in time, so I focused on trying to make Mom feel as good as possible.

I inched deeper into Mom's ass at a snail's pace. Partly to help her get comfortable, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enthralled by the feeling of every individual ridge, every velvety soft wall and gooey corner surrounding my finger like a steamy, sticky blanket.

At last, I felt my knuckle meet the stretched-out hole. The tension being put on the inner ring was making Mom uncomfortable, and she squirmed harder the deeper I went. Rather than force it, I curled my thumb and put more pressure against one side of her tunnel, and began sliding out, stretching her the entire way. I could feel an unbelievable heat blazing inside her core, and as I edged back inside, it only grew hotter.

It felt like I'd found a hidden layer that was begging to be opened. As I slid my thumb farther, I found that the texture of Mom's insides began to change. The wrinkles disappeared and were replaced by an unfathomable softness, wrapping my thumb in a fleshy, velvet sweater. She clung tirelessly to my finger but followed my manipulation with every push and pull like she was trying to teach her insides to shapeshift. Half my thumb vanished inside my Mother's asshole, and with a final push, her muscles finally lost their will to fight. She was loosened to the point where, even though she wasn't ready, my entire thumb could slide the rest of the way into her bottom.

"Oh, oh, oooooh!" Mom squealed; her knuckles white as she gripped the chair with stiff limbs. "Baby, oh my god, that feels so weird, what the hell are you doing back there?"

"Just stretching you. Gentle, remember?" I bent down and kissed one of her quivering cheeks, leaving behind a small hickey. "Can I move my finger around?"

"I...I guess so?" Mom's voice was two octaves higher than I was expecting. Her grip on the chair, and on my finger, had only gotten tighter when she was faced with my whole thumb in her ass.

I wiggled my thumb up and down against Mom's soft anal walls, hoping to soften the anaconda vice in which I was trapped. Some of the tension lifted, so I began sliding my finger out, but I hadn't even made it to the nail before Mom was squealing and forcing her asshole shut with all her might.

"Uuuuhhhh, that feels...oh my god! Sean, baby, that feels so weird!" she cried out, kicking her legs against the lounge as an act of resistance. I wasn't sure if she meant to eject me, but her sudden squeeze pushed my finger out of her asshole in an instant. Mom tucked her knees underneath her chest and groaned, rocking back and forth. "Fuuuuuck, that was...I was not expecting that."

"Did it hurt?" I asked.

"A little bit, mostly when you went in a bit deeper. But when you pulled it out, even a little bit...it's so strange to feel that and know that it's just your finger." I knew what she meant, and I didn't pry further.

"It could've been worse," Caitlin chimed in, sucking down the last of her Cooch Hooch. I had completely forgotten she existed. Hell, I had forgotten that time itself existed. For how long had I been playing with Mom's ass?

"How so?" Mom grumbled, rubbing her cheeks with a pout.

"He could have used that thing." Caitlin lowered her sunglasses and leered at my erection, standing proudly at attention to form a large tent in my shorts. "Just imagine that, huh?"

"I'm trying not to," Mom lamented, rolling onto her back to stare up at the clouds. "Okay, baby, I think I'm all lotioned up. Maybe we could go for a swim now? I need something to soothe my poor butthole."

I wasn't sure if Mom was playing up the pain to avoid trying again later, but I took comfort in knowing that Caitlin wouldn't allow such trickery.

Whether from the blazing sun, or a sore bum, we were all forced into the pool for one reason or another. I casually swam laps around the pool and let my mind wander for a few minutes, only to find that it landed back at the same place every time. The alcohol had started to take effect, and every thought seemed to make me more excited for the day to play out as the anxiety, as reasonable as it was, washed away. Water blocked out any sound from reaching me, and I felt at peace kicking my way through the water.

As I felt myself slowly succumbing to whatever powerful alcohol my Aunt had fed me, I heard her and Mom doing the same. Nothing could stop them from bickering and having alcohol plus a man to squabble over was turning them back into petty teenagers.

I lifted my head out of the water just in time to see Caitlin cackle as she splashed my pouting Mother. "Who's soaking wet now?" she taunted without mercy, leaving very little subtlety as to what they were arguing about.

"Oh, you wanna know who's wet?" Mom sent her own furious tidal wave at her Sister and nearly knocked the drink out of her hand. "Both of us, now, you ditz!"

Caitlin downed the last of her drink. "It is so on!" She lunged at Mom and the two began playfully trying to push each other under the water. Part of me wanted to intervene, but a much bigger part of me wanted to watch two beautiful women fighting in skimpy bathing suits.

Mom splashed Caitlin with a wave and used it as a distraction to launch her own attack, clinging to her Sister's waist and dragging her below the water in a bout of hectic thrashing. When they resurfaced it was clear who was winning: me.

Aunt Caitlin had pulled Mom's suit down far enough that one of her breasts had fallen out, while Mom had been rough enough to completely strip Caitlin's top off so that it was bunched up just below her boobs. Neither woman so much as flinched, despite their nudity, whereas I felt like a bomb would go off in my stomach at any second.

They dove at each other a final time and fought for what seemed like a half-hour before each retired to their respective sides of the pool. Caitlin had not bothered to put her boobs away, and Mom had completely lost the bikini top that had barely been keeping her contained to begin with.

"You did that on purpose, didn't you?" Caitlin raised an accusatory tone and cracked a smile through her labored breathing.

"Maybe," Mom shot back, resting on her elbows on the poolside. "But so did you."

"Maybe, maybe not." Caitlin turned her attention back to me. "Didn't your Mother ever teach you not to stare?"

I rolled my eyes and swam between them. "I think we're well past that by now."

Bright rays of sun brought out the best in both women, highlighting the beads of water dripping off the swells of their enormous breasts with the rise and fall of their heavy breathing. Even from a standing position their boobs were nearly touching the water, and I wanted nothing more than to have my hands back on them. The cool breeze was giving their nipples reason to stiffen, and picturing bouncing back and forth between mom's tiny, pink rubbery nubs to Aunt Caitlin's fat, chocolate brown caps was making me dizzy.

Sensing my urgency, Mom gestured towards the house. "Should we go inside before we get burned?" She turned to rise out of the water and kicked her legs until her bum left the pool, causing her bottoms to cling to her thick booty.

Underestimating your opponent is never a good move, and Mom gave Caitlin the window she needed to secure her victory. She leapt across the pool as soon as Mom's back was turned and looped her thumbs into either side of her bathing suit. Before my Mom could exit the pool, she was completely bottomless. Her ass rippled and sprayed water in every direction as it broke the surface tension and rose from the pool, displaying tan lines that looked too perfect to be an accident. My brain was recording in slow motion so I could remember every detail later.

"Caitlin, what the fuck!" She dove back underwater with a squeal, scanning the neighboring houses to see if anyone had caught a glimpse. "I know these people; I can't have them see my Sister stripping me in front of my Son!"

Caitlin loaded the bikini bottoms on her fingers like a slingshot and sent them off towards the house, far out of reach. "Oopsie! Sorry, Soff."

Mom glared angrily at her before realizing she had an ace up her sleeve. "Sean, baby, could you get those for Mommy?" Her eyes pleaded with me, but I was too afraid of Caitlin's wrath to take a side.

"Don't drag him into this. Be a big girl," She teased, untying her suit so she could wiggle out of it easier. She threw it beside Mom's bottoms and stood, fully naked, in all her glory. "Your move."

In a word, she was beautiful. In many more words she was so astonishingly sexy that I had to double down on my effort to swallow the lump in my throat.

Caitlin's chest was bedazzled with thousands of water droplets, reflecting the sun, and striking her with a heavenly glow that perfectly embodied her vibrant, sexual aura. Her skin was smoother than marble, save for the small goosebumps evoked by the same breeze that tickled her nipples until they hardened like bullets. Each of her milk bags hung low against her belly, but her areolas had me locked in a staring contest. The rubbery, brown surface made my mouth water when I pictured sucking them into my mouth and flicking my tongue over her nipples.

Unlike Mom, Caitlin sported no tan lines. Her body was one uniform color from head to toe, the only exception being her dark pubic hair, trimmed neatly above her slit. Her pussy bulged out from the way she was standing with her hips pushed forward, showing off how round and juicy her mound was. I could see her petals poking through her lips, and I couldn't wait to see how different she felt compared to my Mother.

Mom sheepishly scanned the windows again and, convinced we were as alone as we could be, undid her top all the way. The two goddesses were matched in their daringness, and I was the one soaking up the reward.

Caitlin caught me staring but said nothing. Rather, I watched an idea take hold of her that she seemed eager to share. "Bunny, could you do something for me?"

I nodded.

"Could you go inside and take a seat on the couch? We'll be in soon, I promise."

I jumped out of the pool and would've forgotten to dry off if Mom hadn't called after me, but I was too eager to see what Caitlin had in store to be thinking clearly. As I stepped inside, Caitlin whispered something to Mom, and Mom tensed up in response.

My mind was racing, but I tried to stay grounded. I took my shorts off and hung them in the laundry room, wrapping a towel around myself to maintain the sliver of modesty I had left. The house was quiet, but it didn't stay that way for long. Caitlin entered shortly after Mom and I, and Mom darted towards the stairs without so much as a glance in my direction. Neither of them had gotten dressed, giving me a chance to catch Mom's bottom jiggling behind her as she shuffled upstairs.

"She'll be okay. She's gotta take care of something." Caitlin winked, standing in front of me with her hands on my temples. Stark naked and still dripping with water, Caitlin was threatening to take the spot of the "sexiest woman in the world," but her competition was stiff.

Caitlin towered over me, breasts eclipsing the ceiling lights and shrouding me in shadow. I was eye level with her belly button, giving me my first close up of the beauty between her legs. My Aunt wasn't shaven like Mom, her dark brown hair trimmed so it rested in a neat tuft on top of her mound in a perfect triangle, accenting the fat, bulging lips below. The whole length of her slit was visible, with hints of pink pussy meat peeking out from between the smooth, wet folds. "You and I have something to take care of too. Don't we, Bunny?"

My hands answered for me. I planted them under her ass and cupped both of her swollen cheeks, shaking the plump mounds back and forth so they clapped together. I eagerly climbed farther up until I had one enormous globe in each hand. I dug my fingers in and felt her softness give way with the lightest touch, oozing around me like the inside of a toasted marshmallow. I playfully swatted one fat cheek as I kissed her belly button, and she winced a little.

"Are you gonna play nice?" Her hands tousled my hair.

"Do I have to?" I didn't look up for an answer. I slapped her ass harder and felt both cheeks quaking like a bowl of vanilla pudding. I pulled her into me and lowered my head, placing my next kiss right at her waistline.

She pulled back before I could kiss any lower, but not enough to break our hold. "Not yet! This is about you."

"What is?" I tried again to kiss my way down her body despite her weak reluctance.

She finally broke away and knelt, taking the corner of my towel in her hand. "Just trust me, Bunny. I'm gonna get you ready for your Mom."

Aunt Caitlin slowly opened the towel and let it fall beside me, taking her time as she did. I was starting to get hard, and she wanted to get me there; I could see it in her eyes. Without averting her gaze, she lifted her hand and filled it with a healthy gob of saliva. Her fingers worked the lube around her palm for a second before she reached towards me.