Mother of Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The noises my Mother was making would have stopped a normal person in their tracks, but for me, they were fuel to the fire. Being hilted to the base in her bum was a dream, but her desperate panting and stifled groans made it real. Mom knew that the feeling of my thighs touching hers meant that I, or rather "we," had done it. She opened her eyes and winced as she adjusted to the feeling of her insides being pushed around like a toy.

We stared at each other for an eternity, balancing in the serenity of the moment before it evaporated. I felt like a king, treated by his queen to the rarest delicacy our kingdom could offer. Mom was swooning over me, as I her, soaking in the last time she really felt like she could call herself a "virgin" from anal. Once I started moving, there was no going back. She had seen me in action and knew that if she could handle me pounding her backdoor, it would surely happen again in the future.

I tried to pull out of Mom to give her a short breather, but she resisted. "No, no! Just...stay with me." She let go of her grip on her ass and let the pudgy cheeks come together. Her hands firmly secured themselves to my bicep, caressing me with the kind of affection I had only ever found in her as she looked into my soul.

Mom's eyes fluttered as she started grinding her hips up and down, dragging my cockhead against the fleshy tunnel, and giving her momentum with which to time her powerful butt hugs. It took seconds for Mom to find her rhythm, but soon she was massaging my cock from root to tip like she had been doing it all her life. Her mouth was shaped in a small "o" as she worked her body like a weapon, deliberately assaulting my weaknesses but giving no pause as she felt the tell-tale signs of my orgasm building.

"Holy shit, I'm already gonna...Mom!" I gasped as my Mother's legs ensnared me, pulling me flush against her body. "I'm seriously gonna come soon, if you keep doing that."

"Doing what?" she cooed, flexing her asshole as she bore down with all her strength. "You mean this?"

I let out a very unsexy groan. "Yeeeessssss, that!"

Caitlin lay beside Mom, but turned her body so that her head was between Mom's legs. I hardly noticed her switch positions, so I was a bit taken aback when her hand wrapped around the base of my cock and gave it a hard tug. It didn't do much good to pull me out of Mom's ass, I barely budged, but her message was clear.

"Out, Bunny," she demanded with her tongue hanging out, "you can't come yet, so give your Mother a break."

I stepped back enough to give Caitlin room to slither my cock out of Mom's greedy asshole. It felt like I had spent an hour getting her warmed up enough to fit all of me, but it was a labor of love. Even though I knew it would push me over the edge, I wanted back inside more than I could believe. My cock flexed in despair, aching to sink back into Mom's creamy cocoon and bask in her warmth.

Mom's ass wasn't gaping, she was too tight for that, but it was shocking to see how relaxed and loose her butthole had become, without even being truly fucked yet. Just from holding me inside and working her magic, Mom had managed to turn her once tiny, wrinkled hole the size of a dime into a softened, bumpy ring that protruded like it was puckering for a sloppy kiss. Thick lube coated her asshole and gave it a remarkable shimmer, like a precious stone showing its value for all to see.

Caitlin wasn't transfixed by the sight like I was, so she wasted no time in getting to work gobbling down my cock until the head brushed squarely against the back of her throat. She emitted a loud, hearty gag but didn't pull me out, instead content to let her saliva flow down over my length until little dribbles ran over my tightly pulled ball sack. She mimicked Mom's technique by holding me deep in her throat and working just the last inch or so back and forth against her windpipe, leaving not a crack for her to breathe. I was sure it was to impress me, to remind me she was just as talented as her Sister, but I convinced myself that she was savouring the taste of Mom's asshole, even if it sounded absurd.

"Is it good, sweetheart?" Mom's adorable voice penetrated my skull like a dose of heroin.

"Caitlin's throat?" I summoned all the intelligence I could and came up short, clearly missing the real question. I looked down to see Mom twirling her finger in a circle around her bulging ring, gingerly slipping inside just enough to make a nail disappear. "Oh my god, you mean that."

"Yes, honey. I mean this." Mom giggled, aware that she caught my attention with her finger. She lined up a second and slowly pushed inside, giving me a world-class seat to the show as her asshole swallowed up one knuckle, then another, then the entirety of her two fingers.

For a woman so cautious towards anal, she was certainly growing comfortable with it, boldly exploring her asshole to put me in a helpless state of hypnosis. Perhaps taking my time had convinced her that it was nothing to be afraid of, and now that her confidence was growing, she wanted to flaunt her ability to tickle a newfound fancy.

"You mean this, sweetheart?" Mom knew it would take some coaxing to get my gourd in gear, but she knew just how to do it. "Mommy wants to know how it feels having your whole cock deep in my bottom. Does it feel good in there, baby?"

I didn't produce an answer. Winter had overtaken my head and I couldn't defrost my brain. I just stared dumbfounded as I tried to absorb the striking imagery along with the overwhelming blowjob Caitlin was treating me to.

"Yurf muffer acked oou a queton," Caitlin gurgled in my lap, blowing bubbles as she withdrew my pole from her throat and took a much-needed breath of air. "Answer her, Bunny."

"How does my ass feel, honey?" Mom cocked her head and entranced me with a loving smile.

"It feels so fucking good, Mom." I sighed in exasperation. "I could fuck you for hours."

"Language, young man." I knew she was teasing; she wasn't in much of a position to scold me with her legs pulled up to her ears. Her Sister's loud, sloppy nursing of my cock didn't do much to drive the message home, either.

"You haven't fucked me yet, not here." Mom pulled her fingers out and resumed spreading herself, asking a question we both knew the answer to. "Would you like to fuck Mommy's bum, sweetheart?"

Caitlin pulled her lips off me in a smooth, slow motion. She kept her tongue flattened against the underside as she slid off, tickling my frenulum as she released me with a loud pop!

Drool still dripped from the head as she returned me to the entrance, taking the scenic route through Mom's gooey pink pussy petals as she did. From there, I only needed to give a small push to start driving my cock back through the sweltering warmth of Mom's buttery soft ass meat. We sighed in unison when I reached bottom, feeling like I was home again, with a little more endurance up my sleeve thanks to Caitlin's reprieve.

Once Mom had gotten used to being stretched open again, her ring gave me a couple of quick squeezes as if to say "go ahead." I tightened my balls and sent a rush of blood to the tip of my cock, expanding the spongy helmet so Mom would feel every inch of me being dragged out of her. She moaned like a banshee as her once tightly packed bottom was slowly emptied, trying in vain to keep me from slithering out.

I left the fat head nuzzled inside Mom's asshole, savoring the tight seal her circle formed under the flare of my bulging egg.

I placed one of Mom's legs on my shoulder so I had a hand free to travel up her tummy, coming to a rest with one of her enormous, white milkers overflowing my palm. My fingers traced Mom's rubbery areola, nudging her firm pink nipple until it was ready to cut glass. I lightly pinched and tugged on the nub, gradually increasing pressure until I surprised her with a sharp squeeze.

Not enough to hurt her, but enough to get her to tense up in a way that only reflexes can. It was with this reflexive bucking that I timed my thrust, delving into Mom's asshole until her pussy was creaming against my stomach. I did not pause this time but pulled out as soon as I hit bottom.

"Ooohhhh, oh fuck!" Mom yelped, layering her hand on mine, and squeezing down on her breast. "Fuck me, keep going, baby! Just like that! Oh, my fucking god!"

If it weren't for the situation, I would have laughed at hearing my Mother curse like this, but my mind had one thing to focus on right now. I drove my cock into my Mother's waiting asshole with enough force to smash the bedpost against the wall, banging the wooden frame in a loud, rhythmic pattern as I grew bolder in my efforts. I was wary of hurting her, but I had seen her face contorted in this particular type of bliss before and it told me not to stop.

Mom's asshole clung to me with every long, deliberate thrust. As I pulled myself out of the loosened tunnel, I was aware of how badly she wanted me to stay, warning me with a desperate whine whenever my cock came dangerously close to sliding out of her. Such a cry was something I couldn't ignore, and within seconds I found myself trudging again through the dense, gluey channel to end up in a tomb of pulsating flesh whose sultry hugs could melt glaciers.

Skin slapping against skin overwrote my Mother's primal, heated grunting, drowning out her wails amid a torrent of relentless pounding as I had my way with her. Though my pace had yet to reach a peak, as I wasn't sure I could hold back once I dropped the reins. Mom was still clutching my hand like she was on the ride of her life. This was the first time she had truly accepted someone in such a sacred, forbidden place, and every new direction we took only showed her how much more there was to explore.

The woman who had been so timid in having a single finger inside her bottom had taken to howling obscenities like a sailor to encourage me to give her more, and more, and more.

The well-lubed piston plunged into Mom's butthole like a machine was driving it, trying everything it could to rearrange its new home so it fit perfectly. The harder I went, the easier Mom seemed to take it, as if once I had enough speed, her slippery canal simply could not hold onto me, so it stopped trying. She was still unbelievably tight, but was no longer able to constrict and smother me the way she had before.

A surge of pleasure nearly took me off balance, but I wasn't ready to come yet. I tore my dick out of my Mother and let the rigid, glimmering length rest on her pussy mound, where it continued its strained throbbing.

Mom's butthole was stretched even wider now, and though it still looked too tight to imagine sticking a finger in, I could see now that the forceful tightness had been all but eliminated. Her asshole hung open just a touch, enough so anyone would be able to discern that it had been through quite an ordeal. The copious layer of lube that she was painted in was evidence that she would have no trouble accepting me back inside with one strong push. But I couldn't tear myself away from watching the puckered tunnel, worn out and looser than ever before, fail to return itself to its dainty origins no matter how hard it tightened up.

Mom fought hard to turn her racing breath into words. "Wh-why did you stop?"

"Why do you think?" I teased, confidently covering the excited shaking that my limb could not avoid.

"Gonna c-come for Mommy?" Mom was trying to entrench herself back in the seductive, sexy role, but found no stable footing amid the rubble of her first genuine ass pounding.

I nodded in defeat. "I can't, Mom. I can't stop."

Caitlin shushed me with a finger on my lips, taking hold of my rod and fitting it back in the opening of Mom's asshole. I begged her with my eyes, insisting I couldn't hold back anymore, but by the firm grip she had on my steel member I knew she could already tell I was at my limit. Caitlin slapped my butt and I lurched forward, sinking into my Mother's inviting asshole.

My thick pipe bore down hard into Mom's butthole, greased up so mightily that even her most powerful flexing couldn't do anything to stop me from embedding my cock deep in her guts. I held it there for the briefest of seconds, trying to find even a moment's pause to calm my brewing orgasm, but Aunt Caitlin was having none of it.

"Come for her--she's ready." Caitlin nibbled my earlobe and delivered her message directly, to which I could no longer resist.

Summoning every last ounce of willpower in my possession, I began fucking Mom in the ass with no intention of stopping. It took only a minute of uninterrupted pounding for the alarm bells to start going off. There was no going back, so I fully committed. "Mom, Mom I'm gonna--"

"You...oh, fuck! You can come inside, sweetheart! Give it to Mommy, gimmie all that fucking baby butter, please baby, feed Mommy's asshole!" Mom's voice was high and shrill, and contained no trace of the doting matriarch that had cherished me from birth.

Her arms braced her against the backboard as I began pumping with one goal in mind--come inside my Mother.

I bottomed out in Mom's ass and slumped against her chest, allowing nirvana to wash over me as I emptied my balls into her bowels, my head resting on her fluffy, pillowy breasts. My toes curled so hard I feared they might snap off, but that was nothing compared to the perverse electricity that ripped through my body like a shockwave. All my muscles lost their will to function as power was rerouted from them directly towards my penis, ensuring every last ounce of energy was devoted to inseminating my Mother.

The first burst of cum felt like thick, heavy pudding when it blasted out of me. Such a forceful convulsion sent the viscous cream barreling out of me so fast I almost recoiled. Mom felt the ejection baste her guts and would have leaped off the bed if not for my weight pinning her down. She gasped in shock, unfamiliar with the feeling of such a potent dose of cum tickling such a deep, unexplored part of her.

Two more ropes came flying out, one after the other, adding to the collection of gooey baby butter flooding Mom's asshole. The outpouring of these two deposits was less startling, but still had Mom bucking uncontrollably each time a new wave of hot, salty liquid splashed inside her.

It splattered against Mom's velvety insides and painted them like a messy canvas with long, white gobs of semen clinging to the spongy walls that ran down to form one large, bubbly hot pool of frothy cum.

I continued to dump little bits of cum into her, but the explosion was over. Mom's asshole was tenderly squeezing and pulling on my cock, trying to elicit just one more dose to satisfy it, but my balls were completely drained. I happily allowed my cock to marinate in her gooey insides, stewing in hot cum and slimy lube until I felt my cock finally begin to soften.

The silence hung heavy in the air, nobody wanted to be the first to break up the serene moment, but we all knew Caitlin would grow impatient first. Her hand rubbed the small of my back as she whispered to us both. "You two look amazing together."

I lifted my head and met my Mother's gaze. Her hair was a sweaty, matted mess that obscured most of her face, and her cheeks flushed bright red. Her tits wore the marks of our conjoined mauling like a badge of honor, but she looked like the perfect woman to me. I felt an undeniable smile creep onto my face as reality roared in front of me, daring me to feel some semblance of shame for what we had done, but all I felt was pride. I had made Mom my woman, she made me her man, and we were never going back to our old life.

Our breathing began to return, but Mom could barely muster the strength to tell me how much she loved me, placing a kiss on my forehead with her arms securing me in a bear hug against her pudgy body. It felt safe, it felt right.

It felt like home.

******

Epilogue

"So, there is someone else, then?" Donald sighed in defeat.

"Yes, there is, Donald," Sophie said sternly. "You and I had problems long before him, so we can't blame anyone but each other for this."

"You're full of shit," Donald snapped, tossing the last of his ratty cardboard boxes in the back of his car. "Tell yourself whatever you have to, it's all a lie."

"Well, I'm going to tell myself I'm happy and not concern myself with what my ex-husband thinks of it," Sophie retorted; arms folded across her chest.

"We aren't divorced, yet." Pain entered Donald's voice that would have evoked sympathy had it not been followed by such rage. "Not like you care;you've already got his goddamn baby in you."

Sophie looked down and admired her pronounced baby bump. She rested a hand on her swollen belly and caressed the round bulge, sending love to the little girl she carried inside her.

It had been seven and a half months ago that Sophie told Donald she was seeking a divorce. It had been on her mind long before that, but the demands of life kept getting in the way. Sophie knew, but didn't really consider, that Sean would have gotten her pregnant by now. Their lovemaking had not slowed for a single day since spending that first weekend together, and as a result, it hadn't taken long for her to start missing periods and start showing the undeniable signs that a baby was growing inside of her.

She had been scared beyond belief, but found a strange comfort that she pursued until it led to solid ground, and a life she was excited by--a life with her Son and father-to-be, Sean. The pregnancy was the push Sophie needed to make a change, and she had not regretted it since. Donald had moved into a new place while they worked on selling the house, which was due to be finalized in the coming weeks.

With the last of his belongings now removed from the house, Sophie knew her new life was just around the corner.

"That's it, then?" Donald scowled, anxiously fidgeting with his keys. "You just get pregnant by the first guy you see and I leave your life forever?"

Sophie beamed with a brilliant illumination, feeling as though her euphoria could fuel the entire world, should its own fire burn out, and she turned to say her final words to her husband.

She glanced down at her belly again, mind racing with possibilities for the future. "Yes, that's it...for now."

Writer's note: You did it! You finished reading the longest thing I've ever written, congratulations. I truly didn't know if I would ever complete this series, but the constant requests from readers (like you!) for a conclusion gave me the final push I needed to complete this story. Chapters 3 & 4 only exist because of the wonderful people who wanted this thing made and helped me rediscover my love of writing.

I truly thank you, even if you didn't like it, for giving even an ounce of attention to something I worked so hard on. There are more writings in the works I can now turn my attention to, but for now, I leave you with the deepest of gratitude.

Have a nice day <3