Mother of Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We groaned in unison, though I'm not sure who was louder. Mom's body couldn't stop from shaking, and my legs followed suit as I struggled to hold on for dear life without coming immediately. Her hands clung mercilessly to the sheets on either side of Caitlin's head, knuckles bright white with tension. Being stretched so quickly had taken Mom off guard, and she collapsed on top of Caitlin in a heap.

"Sounds like somebody just bottomed out." She ran her tongue over Mom's earlobe, not allowing a sliver of reprise from the sexual onslaught.

"He did, he's all the way inside!" Mom involuntarily clenched her body and strengthened her grip on me, pulling me hard against her cervix. "How is Mommy's pussy, baby?"

"You feel incredible, Mom." My eyes nearly rolled back in my head. "I already feel like I'm gonna come."

All the honey leaking from Mom was spreading over my balls and thighs, coating us in slippery juices that filled the air with the smell of insatiable lust. I hadn't the courage to move any more than a few inches back and forth, afraid that being overstimulated by her gooey hugs would send me over the edge if I didn't keep myself in control.

"Not yet, baby, don't come yet," my Mother urged, turning her head so she could look at me for the first time since I'd entered her, flashing a sassy grin that she could barely maintain. "You still have another hole to fuck, first."

"Mmmm, good answer." Caitlin purred, kissing Mom on the cheek, turning the taunting up a notch. "Tell your baby boy what you did for him."

Mom let out a deep, breathy groan as I withdrew my cock, waiting until I had almost pulled out before she spoke. "I got my...my bum, uh, ready...for you."

She tightened up like she was sealing the exit behind me, but her insides were so slippery she couldn't keep me out if she wanted to. With just the bulging head pulsing in her buttery grip, I bore down to drive it back into her swampy cock-pocket so I could feel her meaty tunnel swallow me up all over again.

"Really, Mom?" My heart just about burst through my chest. "You did that for me?"

Caitlin winked at me and slapped Mom's ass, leaving a light pink handprint. "I brought her an enema kit, so she'd be easy to get into, Bunny."

I couldn't slow my racing heartbeat after this revelation. The adrenaline was impossible to ignore, so I made it work for me. I focused on just moving, trying to downplay how insanely good my cock felt trudging through Mom's sweltering insides when I tried to pull out again. In, out, I told myself with calm breathing. I centered my mind on my hips, nothing else, as I sawed back and forth inside my Mother, feeling her fat ass cheeks slap against my thigh with every thrust.

Caitlin brushed Mom's hair out of the way and sought to make eye contact with me. "Flex, Bunny."

"What?" I was too mesmerized watching myself plunge back into my Mother. The sound of her juices sloshing around me, her sopping wet walls trying to keep hold of me, almost made me come before I could even reach the bottom again.

"Flex like you're trying to stop yourself from taking a leak!" she encouraged me, holding my Mother tightly. "Flex, and push right up against her cervix, okay?"

I nodded silently and closed my eyes to eliminate all distractions.

"Good boy!" she cooed happily. "Now, stay there until you feel your orgasm calm down."

It felt like I was going to burst, and not in a sexy way, from trying to keep myself together. All I could think about, all I could feel, were things that brought me closer to the edge.

Mom shuffled underneath me in a way that made her cervix smooch the tip of my cock, pressing the spongy ring against my inflated bulge. Her tunnel constricted me like a vice so tight that I could feel her rapid heartbeat thumping through her squishy walls. Every dull thud was like a python tightening its wet, slithery hold around my rigid length, like Mom was trying to coax my orgasm to the surface by flexing her strong vaginal muscles to milk it out of me.

We both knew we were one wrong move away from giving her a buttery creampie, and as enticing as that sounded, even more lay on the horizon that I longed to experience. I tried Caitlin's advice and bore down harder, causing my Mother to squirm around like she was trying to find more room in her pussy to give to me, wishing for a crack or corner she could give me to feel me fill her just a little bit more.

I held onto her hips, digging my fingers into her smooth, creamy skin as I clenched myself for all I was worth. My cock expanded inside of Mom, further pushing into her deepest regions where the head ballooned to the size of a large walnut against the door to her womb.

Her round, half-moon ass cheeks were pressed against my thighs and bulged out in a way similar like Caitlin's breasts. So much ass meat spilled over the sides that it would put most other asses to shame with the excess alone. The softness of her jello booty was even more remarkable, how it would spring back into shape no matter how desperately I pawed at it, forming those two perfect, breathtaking cheeks like her ass was made of memory foam. I gripped her thick, juicy cheeks and watched the skin effortlessly cave to my touch. Like dough being pulled and kneaded, it offered no fight to my incessant mauling.

I was so focused on Mom's ass, and trying not to come, that I didn't notice she had risen up onto her palms. Mom was getting impatient and she didn't care if I made it into her ass or not. She just wanted to come.

Without consent, from me or Caitlin, Mom lifted her ass towards the ceiling so I almost fell out of her, waiting to see if we would say anything. When we didn't, she threw her hips back into me so hard that her ass cheeks slapped against my stomach with a smack. It was the starter pistol I needed to ignite the animal instincts I had been suppressing, so against Caitlin's advice I lost my footing in reality to enter a dreamlike state where only Mom's pussy and I existed.

I grunted in a tone unbecoming of a gentleman and savagely gripped Mom's hips when she moved forward again, this time yanking her against me when she pushed back so that we met in the middle and began fucking as though I wasn't mere seconds from exploding inside of her.

Her pussy formed a vacuum seal around my bulge that made wet, squishy noises seep out of her just as gratuitously as her juices were. Try valiantly as she may, she was too creamy to do anything but ooze honey onto my cock every time I bottomed out, failing hopelessly in her attempt to cling to me.

The sounds of wet skin slapping together echoed around the room as I pounded my Mother into the mattress. Mom's tits swung below her like two heavy pendulums, adding another instrument to our sexual symphony, clapping like thunder every time her hanging udders collided with each other. The shifting weight was pulling my poor Mother all over the bed, making stability difficult when her heavy milk bags kept throwing her off balance.

Mom held her butt in place with her back arched so her ass stuck out seductively, giving me easy access to throw myself against her and embed myself in her gooey tomb. She was clutching Caitlin like a pearl necklace, pinning her Sister against the bed as she searched for anything to keep her stable amid my torrent of deep, powerful thrusts.

Lightning surged through my entire body like someone had flicked a switch on my nerve endings, firing up a machine that ran on autopilot in pursuit of its one instinctual goal: breeding my Mother. I wanted to take her ass still, but if it hadn't been for Caitlin's oversight, I never would have made it out of her without coming.

"Slow down!" Caitlin kicked at me with her legs, but it was tough while she was trapped underneath Mom, so she opted for a stern tone instead. "You'd better not come yet, young man. Your Mother worked very hard to get her bum prepared for you."

"He can come!" Mom's voice was shrill and desperate but muffled against Caitlin's neck. I understood her even before she whipped her head around to face me with a pleading look. "You can come, sweetheart. Come in Mommy's pussy, please, baby."

Caitlin saw right through her and rolled my Mother off to eject my dick from her just before I came.

"You little bitch!" Mom whined, frustrated that her impending creampie had been denied her.

"I know what you're doing!" Caitlin wagged a disapproving finger in Mom's face. "You think if you make him come quickly that you won't have to give him your ass, don't you?"

Mom stared into the corner of the room like a scolded puppy. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Great!" Caitlin clapped her hands excitedly. "In that case, let's get you into position."

Mom's bluff was called, and the only card she had left to play was to cancel the whole thing, but I had a feeling she wouldn't take that route.

Caitlin crawled out from under Mom and kissed her on the forehead, hoping to calm her nerves. "Stay right where you are, Soff, and we'll get you ready."

"Wait," I urged. "Can we...I mean, do we have to do it like this?"

Mom craned her neck to face me. "What's wrong, baby?"

I blushed a deep maroon. "I want to see your face."

The mommies shared a look that said, "Isn't that sweet?" But based on the situation, I don't think "sweet" was what I had in mind. Mom wasn't afraid to use her facial expressions to let me know how she was feeling, and I didn't want to miss one bit of it.

"We need lube," Mom instructed. "Lots of it."

"Bedside table." I motioned to the small wooden end table by the headboard. Caitlin scurried across the bed and pulled the drawer open to find the small, blue bottle I hinted at. "That's it, perfect."

"You've been waiting on this for a while, I see." Caitlin twirled the bottle between her fingers.

"A Boy Scout always comes prepared" I said, parroting the motto I had learned as a kid.

"Ooooh, Boy Scout, hmm?" Caitlin uncapped the bottle and tipped it upside down. A thin stream of lube ran out and formed a pool in her palm. "Does that mean you're gonna tie us up?"

"If that's what I have to do to get in here." I grabbed a handful of Mom's plump bottom and patted it lovingly. "Then sure, I'll tie up whoever I have to."

That made Mom chuckle. "Let's just see how I handle it first, okay?"

"You'll be totally fine. I promise." Caitlin stroked her Sister's hair to distract her. Her fingers, slick with lube, slid through Mom's ass cheeks and brushed over her unsuspecting butthole.

"Hey!" Mom lurched forward and brought her tummy flat against the bed with her cheeks clenched together. The light peach fuzz on her bum stood on end as if her fight-or-flight reflex had just been triggered.

"Hey to you, too," Caitlin teased, slapping a wet handprint on Mom's ass with a thwack. That got her to spin onto her back to protect her ass. Now, apart from her eyes burning holes through me and Caitlin, she was exactly how we wanted her.

I looped my arms around Mom's legs and pulled her, so her ass hung off the bed, then lifted them high to the ceiling before easing them apart. Mom's pussy peeled open like it had been waiting for the invitation. Her lips, drenched with syrup, were sealed shut until her knees extended past her waist, but it couldn't stay that way once Mom was spread to her widest. Finally, the sticky curtains parted and exposed the magnificent jewel I was searching for, glistening with juice, and seizing for something to hug. Pink, plump, and puffy, Mom's pussy was calling to me like it knew my favorite song.

Nobody could resist such a display, most notably myself, and I gave in to the desire to be back inside my Mother as soon as possible. Her eyes fluttered momentarily as a gasp escaped her, taken aback to feel me unexpectedly push into her birth canal all in one thrust. "Oh, oooooh, that's so fucking good," she groaned.

"Bunny, we've got a job to do," Caitlin scolded me. She placed the bottle at the top of Mom's slit and gave it a steady squeeze so lube would flow over her labia and dribble between her tired lips. I was buried to the hilt, keeping her plugged so the lube went around my girth and began to puddle up between her asscheeks.

Caitlin hadn't told me to stop, and I sure as hell didn't want to, so I rolled the dice and prayed I wouldn't reach my limit before I was ready. Playing with fire isn't dangerous if you're playing with something warmer than fire, right?

Mom's legs rested on my shoulders, her small, cute feet overlapped behind me to keep me close to her. Her thighs were turning red where I was holding her but, like a seatbelt, it was a necessary evil to keep her in place.

Her tits were squashed against her body, flattened out like huge, fluffy, white pancakes dotted with two small, pink raspberries that looked ripe enough to eat. Even with my cock inside of her, I couldn't help thinking about getting her boobs soapy and wet enough to fuck. I knew she would absolutely dwarf my erection as soon as it pushed between them, as a buoy lost amid a sea of quivering breast meat, happily succumbing to the waves washing over me.

Daydreaming, again, would have been the end of me if not for my heroic Aunt to rescue me from my headspace. I felt a tingle rising from my balls like a starship through my body, rocketing my brain to the stars.

"W-what is that?" I asked between bated breaths.

"Just a little finger magic." Caitlin was standing beside me, clinging onto my shoulder with her tits squashed against my back. Her fingers, coated with lube, were gently roaming around my balls while I pounded her younger Sister. She employed the lightest of touches to trigger ignition in my nerves; a single finger being dragged along the surface was enough to get my legs shaking. I knew I was really in trouble when I felt all five of her nails meet in the middle, then spread outward like a starfish to slowly spread the violent tingles through my veins like heroin.

"You have to stop," I pleaded half-heartedly.

"No, you have to stop!" she shot back. "Take your dick out of your Mother! Right now! Come on, Bunny."

Mom sighed with disappointment, but I didn't have much choice. A sober mind would know I wasn't gonna be able to hold on much longer, but my brain was intoxicated by alcohol and the sweet, heavy aroma of two honey-soaked Mommy pussies.

Clearly, a sober mind I did not have.

Mom shook her chest back and forth to keep my attention, biting her lip with giddy intrigue from watching how easily I could be lured into a hypnotic trance. "Stop staring, loverboy."

"I can't help it, Mom. You look fucking amazing!"

"Well, lucky for you, I'm also an amazing fuck!"

I looked down at Mom and knew the moment was near. She was practically leaking lube all over the bed, and I couldn't picture any of us being any hornier than we already were, so there was just one thing left to do.

Caitlin tapped her Sister's mons to tell her to pull her knees back, and though I'd seen her do so before, I noticed this time she was plagued with trepidation.

"Just...be gentle with me, remember?"

"We will be," I said, sharing an excited smile with Aunt Caitlin. "Right?"

"We have to start somewhere, let's see where it goes." Caitlin shrugged, eliciting a nervous grumble from my Mother.

Mom's wrinkled, pink asshole was poking out from between her globular ass cheeks, sparkling with the slippery lube Caitlin had already adorned her with. It clenched randomly, with no rhythm, more akin to impulsive spasm, like Mom was off her game. She had gone from a seductress to a submissive in just a few minutes, being ordered to wait patiently while her Sister and I took our time with her.

I extended a finger and poked it against the puckered ring, intentionally feeling out every small crease like I was reading braille. I circled the hole, though Mom was so tight it wasn't fair to call it that yet. Her pussy was an entrance, but her ass was a sealed box that required a delicate touch to unlock. She was quietly wailing like a banshee with low, drawn-out groans that seemed to go on forever. I had yet to put any pressure on her, and already my poor Mother was shaking like a leaf.

Caitlin slid up next to her and wrapped one arm under her head, laying her other across Mom's chest to rise and fall with every deep breath. I couldn't hear what she was saying, but her lips were pressed against Mom's neck and I could discern only the faintest of whispers. Mom said nothing, just stared down at me with wonder and fear battling for supremacy behind her eyes, but Caitlin was a chatterbox.

Whether she was giving helpful encouragement or enticing her to tough it out for my sake, I didn't care. Whatever she said translated to Mom unwinding enough that her bum, slowly but surely, began to relax. What had felt impenetrable now revealed a chink in her armor, and my eyes widened as I watched Mom's asshole dilate just a hair.

Progress is progress, I told myself.

I poked both of my thumbs against Mom's ring and pushed until I got traction, which I used to timidly spread her open while leaving her cheeks mostly in place. I managed to loosen her just enough that I felt the bumpy, gnarled texture give way to a core of soft, pink flesh that caved under my fingers.

I massaged my thumb around her slippery donut in small circles, occasionally applying a bit of pressure in the center in between Mom's deliberately tight clenching. Her best efforts weren't enough to dissuade me, and no matter how hard she squeezed I knew I was getting somewhere.

"Mom, you gotta work with me, okay?" I planted a kiss on her cheek and held my face against it. "Can you push when I push?"

Mom's face scrunched up. "Push?"

"Push for him, Soff, or he'll never get inside." Caitlin's voice was soothing, but not convincing.

"I-I don't know about that." Mom blushed up a storm but soldiered on. "Just...like, right now?"

"Push, Mommy," Caitlin encouraged, kneading one of Mom's doughy breasts with her fingers, dialing her perky, pink nipple.

Mom turned her face towards Caitlin and burrowed into her hair, grunting as she pushed out with her anal muscles to meet me. Bewilderment overtook me as I watched my Mother, in close-up, vivid detail, urging her body to accept me. Her asshole transformed from a small, wrinkled indent to a slightly raised bump, which smoothed out some of the smaller creases and made the edges of her ring puff up like rising bread.

I wiggled my thumb against the center of her asshole and applied some light pressure. Not enough to hurt her, but enough that she wasn't doing all the work. It took a few seconds of me twisting my thumb around the slippery pink halo for it to pop inside, and when it did, I couldn't get further than my fingernail before Mom recoiled in shock.

She didn't say anything, but her eyes were saucers as she took internal stock of what she was feeling. Her breathing was slow and deliberate, but shallow, relaying the message that she was doing her best to stay composed. Mom looked at me with anxiety spread across her face and, to my surprise, she encouraged me to continue with a brief, forceful nod.

The least I could do was make Mom feel as good as possible while she adjusted to this new feeling, so I ventured to give her a more familiar one. I knelt down, earning no reaction from Mom, though Caitlin knew instantly that I was aiming to have my tongue in her pussy.

"Can I keep going, Mom?" I did my best to stop my voice from wavering.

"Uh huuuuh," her voice droned, lost amid a torrid of new bodily sensations. "Just g-go...slooooow, baby."

My thumb pressed onward, wiggling back and forth to help Mom finally get comfortable with the feeling of being stretched somewhere so foreign. I managed to slide up to my knuckle but had to pause when Mom's instincts drove her to arch her back and try to eject me.