Mother of Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caitlin placed a hand on her belly and gently returned her to the mattress before I was squeezed out, rubbing in gentle circles while she continued to whisper in Mom's ear. This time I could make out the odd word or phrase: "be strong" and "good girl" and "push." I thanked my lucky stars that Caitlin was acting as my personal assistant; I wouldn't have gotten this far without her.

I laid my cheek against Mom's silky inner thigh so she could feel my breath against her bald mound. Goosebumps popped up like polka dots across the smooth, bulging hill, and I took a second to admire the view before slithering my tongue between the delicate folds of my Mother's vagina. A lava flow of sweet honey spread across my tongue, and I followed it until my tongue reached Mom's molten center. I was suffocating in the heat rolling off her steamy pussy, but I didn't dare take a pause, not when I had seen Mom bringing her A-game for the past day.

I buckled down and held Mom's muff against my face, covering the length of her entire slit with my mouth so I could sate my hunger by devouring all of her at once. I dragged my tongue through her syrup-drench lips a few times, parting her curtains so I could pop them in my mouth for a short suckle on my way to her clit. The button was small but mighty, engorged like a small berry that took all my restraint to not brutalize with sloppy kisses. I traced a tiny circle around Mom's clit and tucked my tongue underneath it so I could turn a tiny bit of pressure into explosive results.

Mom's hips writhed with every advancement. What few defences remained began crumbling under my carefully directed exploration. It took a few minutes of patient maneuvering, but eventually I had my whole thumb inside Mom's bum, and she seemed to slowly come around to the sensations.

"How's she doing?" Caitlin asked me, forgoing an interrogation of my distraught Mother.

"She needs more lube." I held out my free hand to keep Mom plugged. "Can you pass me the bottle?"

Caitlin had other ideas. She put the bottle at the top of Mom's mound again and sent a torrent of lube cascading over her pudgy muffin. It trickled down over the round bulge and through her lips, which were now slightly parted, and pooled inside the opening to her pink tunnel. When the pool was too full, it ran down until it reached her asshole, where her thick cheeks acted like a dam to keep most of it from escaping any further.

"Bunny, can I play with your Mommy for a bit?" Caitlin didn't need to ask twice.

So much lube smothered Mom's pussy that Caitlin barely had to push at all. The maw clenched and relaxed like it was gasping for breath, so as soon as her fingers grazed the pink velvet, they were already starting to slip inside.

Mom greeted Caitlin's fingers like an old friend, spreading around them into an embrace that pulled them into a deep, fleshy hug. Showing her expertise, Caitlin flipped a switch and Mom's back arched on command. She needed leverage to grind deep on her Sister's fingers, and once she found it there was no stopping her.

Caitlin nudged against the roof of Mom's pussy and made a "come hither" motion, fingers caressing her g-spot as she began to move her hand up and down. As she plunged her digits into Mom's dripping peach, her pace increased.

Mom's honeypot was too saturated with our homemade mixture of slippery goo to silence the aggressive slushy of lube and pussy syrup that smothered her lower half. Caitlin was a conductor, enacting a symphony of soft whimpers and loud, gooey sloshing from Mom's core that cemented her, in my mind, as my new idol.

"Oh god, oh fuck, oh god," Mom chanted to herself. Her facial expression didn't stay the same for more than a moment, as the constant barrage of stretching, prodding, and kissing had momentarily reduced her faculties to that of a sex doll, but she played the part well.

I was awe-struck, absorbing every little detail I could to repeat Caitlin's moves in the future.

"Tell him when you're ready." Caitlin kissed Mom on the forehead, fingers still burrowed deep in her succulent sheath.

"I am." Intentional or not, I could barely make out Mom's tepid tone.

"Tell-, him." Caitlin demanded her to perform but did not slow her fingers for even a second to give Mom a breath. In fact, it seemed that her interest was in making speech as hard as possible. "Talk to your Son, Soff."

Mom snapped her eyes open and looked at me after a few disoriented blinks. She didn't say anything at first, she just stared at me with her head half-cocked to the side and a subtle smile creeping onto her face, like we were sharing a moment she didn't want Caitlin to see.

If I didn't know better, I'd say she was beaming with pride.

"Sean, honey," Mom's smile grew until it turned into one of those poorly hidden smirks people display when they don't want to appear overeager. "I'm ready, I think."

"For what, Mom?" My heart didn't just skip a beat, it skipped a whole bar. I knew the answer, but I wanted to hear her say it, and I think she knew that.

My Mother chewed on her lower lip, and even without much light, I could see sparks dazzling her irises. With conviction I hadn't expected Mom yanked her knees back so her plushy flower opened up to me, a sight I was beginning to fall in love with. She rolled back a little so her asshole pointed directly towards me in such a perfect position and coated in so much glistening lube, that if I had tripped, I imagined I would have slipped right inside.

"I'm ready." Mom's tone was adorable, juxtaposing the sultry scene of her presenting her body to me like a trophy as her anxiety vanished into an ocean of raging horniness. "For my Son, my big, strong, sexy stud, to fuck his Mommy-slut in the ass for the first time in ten years!"

"Laying it on a bit thick, dontcha think?" Caitlin chimed, cuing a giggle from both Mommies.

I considered making a pun about "laying" and "on thick" but I couldn't get there in time; Caitlin was already reaching for me with an obvious intention. Her fingers curled around the base of my manhood, insisting that I stop stalling as she pulled me towards my Mother, waiting with open arms.

Mom's bum was still dangling off the edge of the bed, so I didn't have to climb on top of her for Caitlin to guide my missile towards its target.

Caitlin used my dick like a mallet to give Mom's pussy a few playful taps. Mom's pudgy mound quaked with every strike, and our sweat gave rise to the sound of soft slapping each time I thwacked against the meaty hill. My bulging cockhead came to a rest at the top of her slit, her clit tickling my frenulum.

Caitlin patiently traced my cock up and down Mom's sloping crease, gathering the juice between her succulent folds. I nudged Mom's lips apart on the way down, but Caitlin was sure to avoid letting the natural magnetism between our bodies spoil the event. If she had let me back inside Mom's pussy, I would have finished there, and we were all better off waiting for the big finale.

Throbbing veins bulged up and down the length of my manhood, decorating the shaft with blue lightning bolts that lead to a purple, spongy bulb that pulsed like the bass at an EDM concert. Each heartbeat engorged the fat helmet like a fleshy balloon, pumping it bigger than I had ever seen as the moment of my dreams became a reality.

Mom's honey generously coated me like a warm blanket, glistening between her Sister's fingers as she guided me towards my Mother's timid butthole.

"Now remember...," she choked out.

"Gentle," Caitlin and I said in unison. She released my cock and brought her hand to cup one of Mom's heavy breasts, massaging the dough in her palm.

Mom was holding one leg while Caitlin pried back the other, each seeking to expose my Mother's holes as voraciously as they could. Their free hands were now linked atop Mom's chest, seeking to comfort her, rising, and falling in tune with her rapid breathing. Caitlin brushed her thumb over Mom's trembling fingers, which were white as a sheet from her unrelenting grip. Nothing could sway Caitlin, who stayed calm and continued to gingerly kiss her Sister's neck despite the vice threatening to sever her hand.

Caitlin gave Mom's hand a tight, reassuring squeeze and nodded at me, comfortable that she had subdued Mom's anxiety. The spell was working for now, but her trance could break at any moment.

My cockhead nuzzled between the globes of Mom's soft, round bottom. I couldn't help from slipping in the waterfall of lube that ran down the length of her slit as I tried to position myself. I knew I found it when I lodged inside of the gooey pocket of warm lube pooling between her cheeks, kissing the tightly puckered ring that we had worked so hard to loosen.

Mom clenched up as soon as she felt my cock nudge her opening. I dragged the inflated head over the bumpy ring and tried to get her used to the feeling, applying just enough pressure to start stretching her without actually going inside. The slow, gentle prodding was calming her down, but didn't stop my own excitement from bubbling to the surface. I had to remind myself to be patient this time, or it may be the last time.

I watched Mom's breathing, stayed in time with it, and waited for her to take a deep breath before I began to push.

"Oh, oh, oooohhhhh oh fuck." Mom grunted as she accepted the first half of my cockhead inside her asshole, her brow furrowed in concentration. "W-w-wait."

I held still, trying to exude patience though I was anything but.

"Is that...the head?" she croaked meekly.

"Almost, Mom," I encouraged her.

"That's the hard part," Sophie said, lovingly stroking her Sister's chin. "Once he gets the head inside, you just gotta get used to the size."

Most of my cockhead had worked its way into Mom's bum, and though the flared bit was still waiting to push deeper, I could already feel the incredible warmth that awaited me inside. Looking at how tightly secured I was in Mom's bottom was curious; with such a tight squeeze on the balloon tip, the bottom was expanding more, and it looked as though Mom was going to have to take more than twice the size of what was already beginning to stretch her.

My dick throbbed with excitement, begging to go further, but was outshone by the intensity with which Mom's holes were spasming. Her pussy was gawking hungrily for something to fill it, to scratch that familiar urge she had just reveled in but knew it would have to wait until her ass, clenching with equal vigor, was fully explored.

I rested my hands on Mom's thighs to help keep the shaking limbs from collapsing. As I pushed them forward, Mom's body moved with me, and when she rocked back towards me, I held my cock in place. The momentum gave just enough force to surprise Mom by nudging the rest of the head inside, stretching her donut open as wide as it would need to go to fit the rest of me.

"Is that the head?" Mom squealed, ripping her eyes open to look down, for the first time, at her Son trying to get inside of her ass. "Ohhhh, god. Oh wow, oh god, okay Sean, please, baby, please go slow."

Mom clung to me like a wet bathing suit, leaving not a crack for air as she sealed her asshole around my cock in a grip that made her white knuckles look tame. Her heartbeat steadily thumped against me as her insides tried to constrict my entire width.

I slowly moved back and forth, but Mom was so tight I had to make an effort not to be forced out when I relinquished even a smidge of ground. As soon as the pressure relented, Mom's insides worked in tandem to try and push me out, succeeding only in smothering the head in a hot, gooey tomb of velvety soft ass meat. Her flesh strained as it failed to eject me from her ass, the edges of her ass rising like bread as the muscles did their best to push me out of her. I circled my thumb around the squishy ring to truly feel how hard Mom's tender asshole was working to stretch around me, amazed that she could be stretched so wide.

"Mom, can you push for me?" I wasn't above begging, but luckily, I didn't have to.

With a dull groan, Mom obliged and tried to push me out of her with real effort this time. Her wrinkled hole pushed outward like the outer ring was trying to climb my shaft, bringing more of her soft, tender walls to the surface to loosen up for me, puckering like a bright pink donut.

Without her constriction, I fed more of my dick into the buttery soft hole and was greeted by unparalleled warmth melting around me like lava. I watched in a daze as the ridge of my inflated cock emerged from Mom's asshole for a faint moment, glazed in condensed lube. I pressed against the softened entrance and felt it give way easier this time, accepting the whole head in one mighty gulp before halting an inch or so later. It felt like I hit a wall of soggy flesh and I didn't want to hurt her, so I ignored my instinct to start pounding now that I had a foothold.

My Mother couldn't stop from curling her toes each time the head crept out of her ass. Like clockwork her body would go through waves of relief when it was granted a pause from my slow thrusting. The wall of flesh slowly opened for me, each time greeting me with less resistance and a warmer hug as it became used to the sensation.

It was surreal, but somehow felt all too natural, to be pushing myself inside the ass of my Mother. After the last couple of days, I was seeing her as a new woman, but even so, I didn't expect I would ever get to feel what the inside of that new woman's asshole felt like. Most girls I had met were against anal, and knowing Mom was putting that aside just to see me happy was giving my heart all kinds of feelings.

Here she was, spread out before me, biting a hole in her lip just to keep it together, all to let me see what it feels like in another one of her holes. I loved this woman, and wanted to show it, but for now I couldn't do anything if it didn't involve her ass.

I was lost in the moment and lapsed for a second, letting those pesky instincts wander back into my head. I pushed too hard and felt Mom's whole body seize up, accompanied by her all-too-familiar groans. Reflexes pulled my cock out of her ass all at once, though that proved to be its own surprise.

Mom nearly bolted upright as I yanked myself out of her ass, but she quickly settled down once the shock had passed. I expected her to call it off--her one rule was to be gentle and I let myself get carried away.

"Wow," she said, letting go of Caitlin's hand for the first time to prod her puckered ring, tracing a circle around the bumpy, raised surface. "It feels weird."

"I know. I'm sorry, Mom." I kissed her leg as it dangled next to my head. "I went too fast; I didn't mean to--"

"No, like, this feels weird." Her face bore a smile that was mostly of curiosity as she explored her butthole. She took Caitlin's hand and thrust it between her legs so they could both gawk over how different her ass felt. "Sean, baby, how much did you fit into me?"

"Almost half, I think." I mindlessly stroked myself to the sight of my Mother and Aunt exploring her asshole, feeling how loose she was after only our first attempt.

Caitlin kissed her sister and slid a finger inside her bum, a feat easily achieved thanks to the abundance of lube. Mom gave a small jump before scolding her diabolical sister, but made no efforts to stop her from poking another finger against the slickened ring and pushing inside. Their tongues were a flurry as they bounced against each other, sloppily exchanging passion and saliva.

Caitlin pulled her fingers from Mom's bottom and gave her chubby pussy mound a few slaps, spreading the pink jewel for my eyes to soak in.

"He wants back in," Caitlin whimpered between kisses.

"I know." Mom briefly shot me a knowing look and, without abandoning her Sister, pulled her legs back with renewed confidence. Her hands rested on either side of her enormous ass cheeks and her nails dug into the pillowy soft mounds, pulling them apart so her asshole could be the center of attention.

Open, close, open, close.

My Mother's asshole was sparkling with lube, looking like a bright pink ruby in the sun as it winked for me. Thin strands of lube were strung like spiderwebs between her cheeks, and the very center of her butthole had tiny bubbles where the lube had started to be worked into a froth. I ran my thumb over her asshole and gently pushed, not enough to slip inside but enough to get her to start opening.

I replaced my thumb with the tip of my cock, and pushed. Now that she'd been loosened, it didn't take much force to get Mom's ass to stretch around me. I sank inside instantly, her asshole burying the head, sliding over the smooth crown like a glove. It clung tightly to me all the way down, encasing me in a vat of melted butter whose warmth rose to meet me.

With Mom holding her cheeks apart, it became almost too easy to gain ground. The tightness didn't change, but with the slippery pink insides now being spread and brought to the surface, it was easier to get the head inside with just a small push. I sawed back and forth, giving her greedy bottom inch after inch until I was sure she would soon be full.

To my surprise, Mom kept finding places to fit me. Every corner was being explored for the first time in a long time and needed to be stretched a few times before it began to loosen enough to be comfortably stretched.

At first, only the head could fit, and even that was a struggle to achieve. Simply trying to spread her bum, after it had been neglected for so long, was a challenge. Now, I could pull my dick all the way out and watch her wet, softened butthole wink at me, then slide the fat helmet back inside without even hurting her. It may have taken a few more minutes than I had planned, but the wait was worth it. The point where Mom began to squeeze was deeper inside every time I ventured in, and it was only a matter of time before she held all of me inside her asshole.

Caitlin plunged her fingers into Mom's sopping wet pussy and worked them in small circles around her clit, nudging the stiff button back and forth in tune with my gentle prodding. "I think you're done teasing him."

"W-what?" Mom needed time to come back to earth. "He's in my ass! I'm not teasing anybody!"

Caitlin clicked her tongue with disapproval. "But he wants to fuck you." My aunt looked to me. "Don't you, Bunny?"

"Uh-huh." The mere mention of picking up speed almost made me do so. "But...but I can go slowly, Mom."

Caitlin rubbed my arm reassuringly, though taunted as only she could, "Bunny, you wanna put your whole cock in your Mommy's warm, tight little bum, don't you?"

I grunted my approval, and both my Aunt and I looked to Mom for the same thing.

"Okay, sweetheart," Mom gulped nervously. "Go ahead--put it all inside Mommy."

Blood raged in my ears as tingles were born from the base of my spine, riding the adrenaline boost towards my brain like fireworks. My heart was a jackhammer that shook each bone in my ribcage like branches in a storm, pounding so mercilessly that I took to silently praying that it wouldn't up and quit before I was finished. Mom's words hung heavy in the air, glued to my ears. They played on repeat to create a background chant that built to a thundering crescendo when I committed to burying myself in my Mother's asshole.

I had been waiting to give Mom the last few inches slowly, and truthfully I would have been fine taking my time, but with courtesy removed, I couldn't stop my primal lust from taking over.

Velvet walls encased the final length of my throbbing cock, dragging me into Mom's hot, steamy anal depths. Her walls wrapped around me like a silk robe, lovingly marinating me in her buttery asshole with tender little squeezes that made me never want to leave her clutches. The root of my pole was being strangled by a tight, squishy noose that kissed my balls with its puckered ring each time it clenched. Each and every part of my cock was being tended to by my dotting Mother, and, whether it was gently kissing or ruthlessly smothering, she was doing an incredible job.