Mother of Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was far from the first time her hands had been on me, but I still felt palpable anticipation building in the pit of my stomach. My dick throbbed reflexively as she neared me, waiting anxiously to feel her slippery fingers wrap around me.

She circled her hand around the head of my cock, squeezing it gently as if to wake it from a deep slumber. Caitlin's hand rotated in a calm, measured pattern as she worked her way around the head, making sure the entire helmet was slick before she bent down and spat another mouthful onto it. The bubbles trailed down my shaft, Caitlin's hand following close behind them. She gripped me with focused intention, making sure that every methodical pull inflated my bulbous helmet a little more, coaxing blood to my purple crown with every stroke.

While one hand stayed circled around the head, Caitlin made use of her other to gingerly squeeze my balls, rolling them back and forth between her fingers, gently tugging my sack towards the floor. She used a fingernail to tickle my perineum like a feather, exploiting a weakness I had never been aware of that made me grateful I was sitting down.

It didn't take long before the whole shaft was sparkling and drenched, gleaming with a thick layer of homemade lube courtesy of my Aunt. Even my balls were treated to tiny beads of saliva running over them and sending shivers through my entire body. I flexed impulsively, begging for more attention from her master handiwork.

Caitlin pushed me back against the couch and climbed beside me, her hand still securely fastened on my cock. Her face hovered just above mine, teasing me with a kiss that she didn't yet plan to give. Every tiny manipulation elicited such extreme reactions that I knew Caitlin was probably relishing the feeling of complete control. Her smile rode the line between playful and evil, giving me enough pleasure to feel like I could orgasm at any moment, without giving me that final push.

I was a worm writhing on a hook, pushing myself into the couch in search of relief from her onslaught of slippery tugging. She cooed and leaned into my ear so her soft lips pressed against the nape of my neck, sending lightning through my body that bounced around like an echo in a cave. "Does Bunny's cock feel good?"

"Y-yes," I choked out, eyes glazing over. It felt weird having her call me that at first, but as with everything today, I was quickly growing used to it.

"Do you wanna come for me?" Her words were breathy and hot on my neck. I nodded incessantly, but that's exactly what she wanted. "I know you do, but you gotta wait for your Mommy, okay?"

"Fuck, Aunt Caitlin, that's so unfair." I dug my nails into my palms to feel something, anything, other than her slippery fingers gliding over me. "I don't know if I can make it!"

"Oh no, not yet, but I think I have an idea." She giggled as if she knew something I didn't. "Here, is this any better?"

Caitlin tore her hands off me and I sat up in revolt, assuming that we had reached the end of our session. Even though I was playing with fire, I didn't want it to end. "Wait, wait I didn't mean--oooooh, fuck."

Hot, muggy wetness enveloped me and the familiar feeling of a slimy tongue coiling around me released an anvil in my guts. Caitlin was squarely seated between my legs with her hands on either of my thighs, bobbing her head just enough to swallow my engorged plum between her lips with every dip. Her tongue was glued to my frenulum, expertly sliding under the head, and dragging the velvety softness against me every time she took me inside her mouth.

She didn't dare take more than just the head, not yet. Fulfilling her role as an expert tease meant I was still a while away from being allowed to come. Her eyes were trained on mine, wide and innocuous as though it wasn't her Nephew's cock she was slobbering over like a horny teenager. Her gaze filled me with a sense of calm, clearing my mind so that I began to let myself succumb to Caitlin's sloppy guzzling routine.

I could have been seated in a chair made of nails, it wouldn't have mattered. All my normal senses had taken the day off, leaving only what I needed to feel Caitlin voraciously gobbling my cock. Her tongue pushed me to the side of her mouth, nuzzling me up against her plushy cheeks and wiggling free of the meaty intruder. She bettered me with wet kisses, fighting to make room inside her cramped mouth.

Caitlin created a symphony of soft suckling noises underscored by my defeated groaning. I was sure the whole house would have been able to hear if anyone else was home, and smirked at the thought of my Mother upstairs having to hear her Sister sloppily nursing on her Son's cock.

Her lips parted and saliva began to drool out, but she didn't stop it. She let the streams of spit cascade down my pole as she gently dragged me across the roof of her mouth, lazily brushing me across the bumpy surface while meticulously coating me from balls to tip in foamy saliva.

Caitlin took down another inch, careful not to make me come yet but eager to push the limits. She pushed my cockhead against the inside of her cheek and rubbed the ballooning orb over the surface like she was trying to polish the fat egg to a brilliant shine. I marveled at the sight of my drooling Aunt trying fruitlessly to contain the saliva in her mouth as she flicked her tongue over me with a thousand butterfly kisses she couldn't help, or wouldn't resist, letting little dribbles of spit ooze from her open mouth.

Her hands formed a diamond around the base of my sack, capturing my balls so they were pushed out towards her. If she had taken another few inches, she would have been touching them with her chin, and not far after that, her lips would be pressed flush against my smooth sack. Caitlin lightly tugged on my balls as she nursed on my spongy head, fighting the urge to put me in her throat as she had earlier.

"Ca you tae moe?" Her words were full of hope, and I didn't want to let her down, but being trapped inside her mouth while she spoke had unintended side effects that made it hard to not come on the spot. Her entire mouth vibrated around me, bouncing me around so that I bumped against every wet and slippery corner as she tried to speak without letting me slip out.

"Can I take...more?" I knew what she had said, but I needed a second to process what "more" could mean, but I didn't need to wonder for long.

Caitlin tightened her hold around my balls and took a deep breath through her nose, slurping the head one last time before she began her steady descent down the length of my cock. I was almost halfway in when I bumped the back of her throat, and the spongy flesh welcomed me with a loving hug before she inched me deeper. The dull pressure flattening the head of my cock told me she was at her limit, but Aunt Caitlin was nothing if not persistent. She paused, letting her lips work around me, sawing them back and forth while she prodded the back of her throat with my bulging cockhead, trying to find the sweet spot.

We both knew when she found it, as her lips stopped moving and she pulled back just barely enough to capture one final breath before nuzzling my cock flat against her gullet. With a slow, firm push, Caitlin popped me farther down her throat and dipped my cock into the vat of hot, slimy magma boiling at her center. She lurched as I edged down the tunnel, but she didn't release me, giving me a taste of her talent. Each time her body seized up, the throat prison entombing me smothered my cock in a gooey, warm embrace that took all my concentration to withstand. This pattern, along with her slow, tender tugs on my balls, repeated until both of her lips were resting snugly against my pelvis.

I bucked and squirmed, nudging her esophagus with every movement but eliciting no resistance from her. She stayed happily nuzzled against my stomach as she marinated my throbbing erection in a thick, gooey coat of saliva.

Air finally became a necessity so Caitlin unplugged her gullet just enough to breathe, circling one hand around the root of my cock, following her lips upwards as she released me from her clutches. Her hand rapidly jerked up and down my shaft as she focused again on delicately nursing my pulsing head, swirling her tongue around me in time with the slow, deliberate strokes of her hand.

She vacuum-sealed her mouth for one last slurp before relinquishing me with a loud pop! She sank back onto her legs and wiped a sizable gob of drool away from the corner of her mouth.

"I thought that would make you come for sure," she whined, still half excited that she didn't have to stop playing yet.

"It will!" I exclaimed with desperation. "I thought I was supposed to wait!"

"Wait for what?" Mom's familiar voice woke me from my near-orgasmic stupor. She was still naked, but looked even more beautiful than ever.

Her heavy breasts looked divine as they hung over her folded arms, swooping over her tiny limbs like a tidal wave of soft, heavy dough that she could just barely support. The light from the hallway illuminated her silhouette well enough that I could make out the clean-shaven peach nestled between her legs forming a perfect "V," tipped with a small crease where her smooth, pudgy lips started to bulge out. Mom's ass was so incredibly rounded that I could see it swelling behind her, and even though she was facing me, I felt my attention drawn hypnotically to that side of her. Each time her adorable little toes touched down the stairs, it made her bottom quake up and down, rhythmically punctuating each step like a booming bass that made the swollen globes dance around.

"I thought we were waiting, you minx," she chastised her sister, her breasts still dangling over her arms. Her nipples were getting hard, and I knew she was harboring more jealousy than anger.

Catlin's hand continued to stroke me as Mom descended the stairs and knelt beside her. "We were, but then I got excited and I just...really wanted to make him come. Can you blame me?"

"Not even a little bit." Mom fixated her gaze on my cock, no doubt impressed that Caitlin had gotten me so close to the edge without finding it. With her faux innocent Mommy tone fully loaded, her voice dipped my soul in a bath of luscious honey. "Oh, my goodness, he's very, very hard. Did you do this to my sweet boy?"

"You know I did." Aunt Caitlin popped me back inside her mouth to clean up the saliva dripping off me. "Did you do what I told you to?"

My interest piqued as Mom nodded shyly, and I couldn't resist the temptation. "What did you do, Mom?"

"Patience, Bunny." Caitlin shot Mom a knowing look. "I think we should take him upstairs. What do you think, Soff?"

Mom bit her lip for a second, hesitating, but ultimately agreed.

The walk upstairs was one of the longest of my life. Sandwiched between two gorgeous mothers vying for who would use me first made every step feel like an eternity, but Mom's hand squeezing mine assured me that we wouldn't be leaving the bedroom without something special happening.

"Bed, now." Caitlin snapped her fingers and pointed to the edge of the bed for me to take a seat. She turned to Mom and whispered something. Mom nodded, and they both approached me.

We resumed the position we'd had downstairs with both women sitting between my legs, staring at the hulking erection bobbing in their face. The map of sprawling veins that extended up my length pulsed excitedly when so much as a breath passed by, but that anticipation made the moment that much sweeter. My balls were pulled against my body--any more inflation would cause me to burst.

"Where do you wanna start?" Caitlin said to Mom, omitting me from the conversation. The two matronly vultures eyed their prey with hunger surging behind their stare, thrusting me into submission as I waited helplessly for them to decide what to do with me. To me.

Mom's hand caressed my leg as she beamed with pride at my towering erection, but her eyes slowly drifted away from the inflated head and down towards my balls. Her hand followed her gaze as she cupped the tightly pulled sack in a "U" with her hand, pulling the swollen bulge towards her so it seemed to grow before her very eyes.

"I wanna start here. Gotta make sure his cum stays nice and warm." Her logic wasn't great, but if it meant she was going to baste my balls with a torrent of sloppy kisses, I really couldn't complain.

Mom patted the inside of my thigh, and I spread my legs to give her room to lower her head so she could greet my balls with a loving tongue bath. Not to be outdone, Caitlin reminded me why I had nearly come in her mouth so quickly by falling back into her practiced rhythm without missing a beat.

Mom sucked one of my fat orbs into her mouth and dragged her tongue across it, nudging it back and forth with the soft paddle of her tongue as her lips slurped their way towards the second. Her jaw stretched open, and her tongue nuzzled flat against my sack as she sucked like a vacuum, gulping the second sphere into her mouth. Her cheeks bulged out from trying to contain the weighty guests, and she made a show of tapping her fingers against the outside of her cheek to show me just how much she had stuffed inside.

Caitlin paid no mind to her Sister. With her lips stretched around me, and her tongue sliding along underneath, she welcomed me back inside with open arms...well, an open throat, actually. She tenderly gorged on the spongy head, flicking her tongue against the bottom, and loudly sucking to make sure the dripping river of saliva didn't overflow more than she could handle. The stream trickled down to my balls where my Mother was fighting for air, smothered beneath her dick-sucking Sister and her Son's plump ballsack.

Caitlin's spit pooled around Mom's lips, dripping down onto her face the more my Aunt worked on me, but Mom didn't complain. Instead, she used a hand to sweep the lube off her lips and lathered it around the base of my cock, twisting her hand in a spiral to rise and meet Caitlin's lips every time she dipped down.

Both hands were needed for Caitlin to steady herself on my thighs as she fervently thrust my cock to the back of her throat over and over again, so Mom took over the steady stroking that her Sister had so expertly employed.

Caitlin threw herself as far down as she could, ignoring the mess she was making--Mom was there to clean it up. If anything, she probably did a sloppy job on purpose just to make a mess of Mom, as any good sibling would. Mom was still attached to my balls but managed to work her hand in a corkscrew motion around the bottom few inches of meaty dong, gliding through the saliva plastering my length in perfect unison with Caitlin's violent lurches.

Mom's lips gnawed at both balls like she was trying to swallow as much of them as she could without hurting me. Her mouth pressed against my body, so close that I could feel her tickling my taint when she stuck her tongue out below my balls, but that wasn't enough to satiate her. My balls bounced around Mom's tongue blender of a mouth, constantly surrounded by hot, bubbly syrup like she was trying to make sure my cum stayed as warm as it could before I was ready to give it to her.

Caitlin, after a gagging so hard her entire body lurched forward, finally slithered me out of her throat like a long, rigid snake, and took a huge breath. Not keen to waste a single second, her hand took hold of my bloated head and she treated me to tiny squeezes and circles with her palm as she fought to catch her breath.

That brief moment was all Mom needed to switch places. She popped my balls out of her mouth and looked up at me, staring longingly into my eyes. She formed a small "O" with her mouth and made sure that I saw her blowing bubbles with the load of saliva she had saved up, giving a preview of what she had in store for me. "Wanna feel Mommy's mouth on your cock, sweetheart?" she gargled through the mouthful, with a drop of foamy spit edging out of the corner of her lips as she continued to blow little bubbles.

Caitlin giggled and let go of me to grab Mom's head and inch her towards my dick. "Good girl, Soff. Taste your baby boy."

Mom happily obliged, opening the "O" just enough that I could fit the very tip of my rod inside. Without hesitating, she kept her lips clinging to me as she dove downwards and spread the lube down my entire length. She made it almost as far as Caitlin had but, unwilling to come in second place, she stiffened her body and forced down the last inch, choking for air with a harsh gag that sent saliva streaming over my clenched ballsack.

Mom's mouth was unlike any other, even her Sister's. She was boiling hot inside, knew just how to flick her tongue to get me to spasm uncontrollably, and made sure her silky smooth throat walls fit me in a buttery hug. I wondered why more guys didn't let their Mothers suck them off if it could feel this good, but even then, most guys wouldn't also have their Aunt gobbling their balls he way Caitlin could, so I was doing better than most.

The two of them were like a practiced team. Mom would drag me from the depths of her throat, sputtering and gagging, and Caitlin would take over without missing a beat. Two mouths, four hands, combing my body and delivering as much pleasure as they could with every passing second, competing to see who would be blowing me when I finally popped.

If I hadn't recently had my balls drained so thoroughly, I wouldn't be able to last this long, but Mom and Aunt Caitlin were doing their best to pull another orgasm out of me, and I wasn't going to break so easily. I knew something special was coming, and I had to last until I saw what it was.

That determination, however, could only go so far to hold back the inevitable, and I realized quickly that I couldn't hold it in forever. "I need--ooooh fuck--Mom, right there."

My dick was halfway embedded in my Mother's throat, pushed forcefully against her soft tongue and the back of her throat, shallow enough that she could work me in and out without taking a break for air. She found a place and stayed in it, making these adorable little gulping noises every time I bumped against the back of her throat. Her eyebrow raised in surprise whenever she pushed me a bit too deep but she didn't let that break her rhythm.

Gulp, gulp, gulp, gulp.

Mom didn't take a single second to herself, devotedly tending to my shamelessly selfish erection as though she was receiving just as much satisfaction from it as I was. Her eyes were closed, and as I watched my Mother's brow furrow as she readied herself to engulf another meaty portion, I realized she wasn't just doing this for me anymore. Even though she made me fit like I'd always been there, I could tell by the way her body stiffened that it was taking everything she had to keep me buried in her gullet when her instincts all begged for her to pause.

Caitlin rose out from between my legs and started stroking Mom's hair, waking her from her blowjob-induced stupor and snapping her attention to me. She brushed strands of Mom's hair off her face so she could clearly see my expression scrunch up every time I brushed her throat.

"What do you need, Bunny?" Caitlin asked softly, gazing deep into my eyes. "Tell your Mommies."

"I need to fuck one of you!" I pleaded with a sense of urgency that diluted any subtlety. "Please, oh my god, you two are unbelievable."

The Mommies shared a congratulatory grin before turning back to me. Caitlin winked at my Mom and gave her a peck on the lips, gesturing with her head that they should get up. They stood above me, and I was dwarfed by their presence. Anything they wanted to do to me, I would let them.

They each took me by the hand and pulled me off the bed to take my place, rolling into position on their backs. Their heavy tits fell to the sides of their chests, laying side by side close enough that the spilling breast meat met in between them and pushed together to make a mountain of titties. Without so much as a word between them, they lifted their legs in sync and pointed their toes to the ceiling.