Mouna The Arab MILF Ch. 02

Story Info
Black man fists Arab MILF at work.
1.1k words
3.58
9.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

"This is so haram," Mouna whispered, as she sat on the bathroom counter, her security-issue cargo pants around her ankles. She closed her eyes and gripped the back of her lover's head as he ate her pussy. Stephen buried his face in Mouna's crotch and ate her pussy. The Arab MILF tasted magically delicious and he couldn't get enough of her. That's why Stephen, a daytime security guard, insisted on getting into the overnight shift. He wanted access to the lovely Muslim lady and her goodies...

"You taste wonderful," Stephen paused to say, looking up at Mouna as he feasted on her moist, hairy pussy. The big and tall black man has had his share of sexual adventures. He likes women of all races, and isn't opposed to a masculine connection with another sexually fluid man once in a while. At the moment, Stephen is completely and utterly fascinated with Muslim women, especially the conservative ones. Mouna, with her curvy body, and her Hijab and serious demeanor, is simply irresistible to Stephen. The brother wanted a piece of her more than he wanted his next breath...

On the tenth floor of the World Issues Canada building, in the office of an absentee functionary, the two security guards got down and dirty. On the overnight shift, largely unsupervised, Mouna and Stephen had all the time in the world. The washroom door was locked tight, so they could do their thing. Mouna, having unbuttoned her sky-blue security uniform shirt and clip-on tie, revealed to a delighted Stephen that she was not wearing a bra. Mouna rubbed her large breasts together, giving Stephen a great visual to work with as he ate her pussy.

"Habibi, shut up and eat my pussy," Mouna moaned, and Stephen flicked his tongue over her clit while working two fingers into her pussy. Stephen inhaled the unique scent of Mouna's pussy as he devoured her. No two women smell or taste alike down below, and Stephen savoured everything that Mouna had to offer. He'd been watching the tall and curvy Arab MILF strut her stuff at work for months now, and always wanted a piece of her. When Mouna finally gave into his advances, Stephen felt as though heaven opens...

Mouna closed her eyes as Stephen feasted on her pussy, loving the tingly sensations she felt down below. She had no been with a man ever since her divorce. Mouna had fallen on hard times since her husband Farouk left her for their neighbor, a young Somali man named Ali. She had to take a job as a security guard to make ends meet. Once upon a time, Mouna, a prim and proper Arab lady, never would have gotten into bed with a young black man like Stephen. Oh well, it's good to change with the times and change can be oh-so good...

"Hmm that feels good," Mouna cooed softly, encouraging Stephen as he worked three fingers into her pussy, and then a fourth. Stephen stopped eating Mouna's pussy and then began fisting her instead. One thing that Stephen loves about sexy older women is that their pussies, due to age and motherhood, tend to be wonderfully stretchable. Stephen slowly and gently worked his fist into Mouna's pussy, and the mature Arab lady's lovely brown eyes snapped open, wide as saucers.

"That's right, gorgeous, I'm fist fucking you," Stephen crowed proudly, winking at Mouna as he fisted the freaky Arab MILF. Mouna squealed as Stephen worked his thick hand in and out of her vagina, stretching her quite nicely. She squirmed, loving the sheer pleasure and wonderfully wicked pain she felt inside as Stephen basically punched her vagina. Do black men's hands fit inside the vaginas of mature Arab women? No reason why they shouldn't. With that in mind, Stephen continued fisting Mouna, and she cried out passionately, loving what he was doing to her.

"Fuck that was good," Mouna said, her lips quivering, her eyes moist, after Stephen rocked her body with an earth-shattering orgasm. With his fist embedded in her vagina, he could feel her muscles clench and her body vibrate as she came, in sheer orgasmic delight. Stephen smiled at Mouna and they kissed before holding each other. They readjusted their uniforms and then went back to work, resuming the patrol duties assigned to them by their supervisor, a tall, curvy light-skinned woman named Malia Hollings.

"How was mister wonderful?" Malia asked Mouna when the sultry Arab MILF came by the security office located in the basement of the World Issues Canada building. Mouna giggled and shrugged, for she felt giddy with excitement. She hadn't been with a man in ages and Stephen the burly young black man was exactly what the doctor ordered. Mouna grabbed a chair and motioned for Malia to come near, and then she regaled her supervisor with the torrid tale of her bathroom encounter with Stephen.

"The Caribbean brother can eat pussy real good," Mouna said, licking her lips, and Malia smiled and nodded. Malia Hollings, born to a Jamaican immigrant father and a white Canadian mother, is a fairly ambitious and fearless young woman. She wants to become a police officer and has a college degree in Criminal Justice. Malia Hollings made supervisor at World Issues Canada, a government building full of uptight old white folks who don't like minorities. In this capacity, Malia Hollings looks after the racially diverse group of security guards who work with her. Mouna is one of Malia's pals and the two women are quite close, as evidently shown.

"Be glad I turned off the camera in that corridor," Malia said, laughing, and she and Mouna bumped fists. They sat there, bantering while checking out the close circuit television camera. They watched as Stephen went about his patrol duties. The Afro-Caribbean brother seemed oddly anxious after his sexual encounter with the lovely Mouna, which the ladies found perplexing. When he went into the women's washroom on an empty floor and didn't exit it for twenty minutes, the two female security guards laughed, for they knew exactly what he was doing...

"Hell yeah," Stephen grunted, stroking his hard, dark dick as he visualized Mouna the big-booty Arab lady grinding her ass against his groin. He'd fisted her and ate her pussy but they didn't fuck because he had no condom. Next time, Stephen thought. Exiting the washroom, he whistled a tune and checked his watch. In a couple of hours, his shift would end. He would grab the bus and get his ass home right around when the government workers, uptight bozos and bitches that they are, would start streaming into the building. To many more nights like this one, Stephen thought as he headed to the security office.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers