Movie Night Live Ch. 02 - Stacy's View

Story Info
Stacy has a date with Eric that turns into a live show.
1.2k words
4.48
7.1k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 07/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday evening after work, I went to meet Eric for our first date. We had been chatting on tinder for a while but because I work as a doctor we hadn't managed to find a day where our schedules matched and we could meet up. We had arranged to meet in an Italian restaurant near my apartment. We got on immediately, we both have the same interests like going to the gym to keep in shape. It turns out Eric is a fitness trainer. We both enjoy clubbing, also we both like beach holidays. I had not long come back from Greece, which is why I had an amazing tan that Eric had complimented me on when we first met outside. I told him about the nudist beach I had visited while out there and how I loved the attention I got when I stripped down to sunbath. I loved being the centre of attention.

We had a great meal and after I invited him back to my place for coffee. We walked back to my apartment and I told Eric to make himself comfortable in the living room while I made us some coffee in the kitchen.

After drinking our coffees and chatting for a while, we began to kiss and cuddle as we watched a cheesy film on the tv. Eric moved closer to me and slipped his hand up my thigh under my short dress. I spread my legs slightly and his fingers soon reached my naked wet bald pussy. He rubbed his thumb against my clit as his fingers explored the folds of my pussy. I suggested we moved to the bedroom.

As I closed the door behind me, Eric pressed me against it kissing me passionately. He kissed down my body starting with my neck, he continued down around my small breasts across my flat stomach, then lifted my dress.

"No tan lines" he joked. Causing me to giggle like a naughty school girl.

He gently opened up the lips of my pussy using his strong fingers and placed his tongue on my clit. It sent spasms of pleasure up and through my body. Eric expertly ran his tongue over my pussy darting between the lips. I grabbed at my dress holding it up while pulling his head deeper between my legs. His tongue plunged deep into my vagina causing me to throw my head back. His oral technique was easily the best I'd experienced. The guys that had gone down on me before had spent seconds doing it before expecting me to spend ages sucking them off. Eric was different and soon had me on the brink of my first orgasm. He was licking my pussy and his hands had moved round to my arse cheeks pulling them apart. This in turn opened up my vagina allowing him to attack it with his amazing tongue. My orgasm hit me making me squirt, something I had only done while alone masturbating, Eric drank it up as my legs quivered, before I collapsed in a mess, luckily Eric caught me.

I kissed him deeply as we kneeled on the floor. I could taste the sweetness of my cum as our tongues danced which always made me feel like a dirty slut.

I told Eric to stand up. As he did I pushed him against the door like he had me. I undid his belt and unbuttoned his jeans, aching to pleasure him. The bulge in his pants was huge. I pulled his bottoms down over his legs, releasing his thick cock that bounced out towards me. Eric lifted his shirt over his head, his body was unbelievable. There were muscles everywhere. I tenderly kissed the bulbous head, teasing his swelling cock. Then licking from the base to the tip I wrapped my tongue around his large girth like a lollipop. I took him into my mouth, greedily sucking on the throbbing invader. Some time ago I learnt I had no gag reflex. If I slowly allowed his cock to penetrate my throat I could deep throat him comfortably. Soon enough Eric was fucking my mouth to the base of his 8 inches. I looked into his eyes as my head bobbed on his dick. Eric asked if he could fuck me.

I stood up and lifted my dress over my head. Now completely naked. As I walked over to the control for the blinds I was stopped in my tracks. I had spotted movement in Rebecca and Matts apartment opposite mine. There was just enough light coming from their en suite to see that they were fucking in a doggy position on their bed facing us. This caused a shot of electricity to my pussy. The thought of them fucking while watching Eric and me turned me on greatly. I left the blinds open and retrieved a condom from my bedside table. I passed the condom to Eric.

I got on the edge of the bed on my hands and knees while Eric put the condom on his huge cock. I told Eric to fuck me hard, I needed to be fucked roughly. He positioned himself behind me and rammed his dick into my dripping pussy.

All I could think of was Rebecca and Matt watching me get rammed by this Hunk of a man. They must of thought I was such a slut for leaving the blinds open and letting them watch, I loved it.

Eric was like a piston fucking his cock into me. I told him to lay on the bed so I could ride him, the real reason is I wanted to watch my audience. Eric laid down and I squatted over him before dropping my wet cunt down on to his dick. I rode up and down enjoying the feeling of being impaled on his cock.

I could now make out the movements of Matt behind Rebecca. This was hot, I wasn't sure if I was watching them or if they were watching us. I didn't want to make them aware that I knew they were there incase they shut their blinds.

I was fucking down on Eric so hard and fast it didn't take long for Eric to tell me he was close. Eric told me he wanted to finish on my tits and would tell me when he was ready. I had never had a guy want to finish on me before, normally I would take it in my pussy or occasionally my mouth, I'll try anything once. He said he was ready so I jumped up and knelt on the floor facing the window making sure there was a view of everything. I jammed two fingers into my pussy, thrusting them in and out so I could orgasm again while Eric wanked his cock on my chest. His dick pulsed and with a grunt, Eric shot his cum over my tiny tits with one string hitting my cheek. I was kneeling on the floor in front of my large window covered in cum and jilling my well used cunt. I came thinking of the neighbours seeing how much of a slut I was.

Eric sat on the bed catching his breath. I stood up just in time the see Matt finishing on Rebecca's arse. I told Eric we could shower in the en suite if he wanted. I walked back over to the blind control, gave a smile and a wave to Rebecca and Matt as they began to close. Seeing their shocked faces made my night complete.