Moving Forward Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, Katie had always loved her big brother, even at an early age. Her mom's retelling of their shared dream had awakened her other memories of Ken from the past. Katie had always had a huge crush on her brother, but as she thought about it, she felt it had always been more. She had been the most devastated when Ken left for college. Katie even knew the real reason she hadn't been on many dates or even bothered with sex.

Katie was popular in school. She had her fair share of boys wanting to get with her. She was correct that she frightened off many boys. Katie was also correct that some of the boys wanted her as a novelty, just a trophy about bagging the hot tall girl. She wanted a real man, one that would treat her right. She wanted her big brother, and none of the boys her age would be able to measure up.

Ken noticed that Katie was lost in thought. He looked at her face as she stood there after their kiss. Katie was beautiful. Not for the first time, Ken thought that anyone who couldn't get past her height and see this drop-dead gorgeous woman for just that had blinders on. He smiled at her as he looked up into her face. He loved her. He loved her so much it made him instantly harden just looking at her, being in her presence.

Ken stood up and grabbed Katie's hand. He said, "let's go upstairs and wake Katherine. We can get ready and go out for lunch." Ken then had her bend down to kiss her deeply.

"That sounds great," Katie said as she savored the taste of her brother on her lips and relished the touch of his hand. It sent butterflies fluttering in her stomach. She allowed Ken to lead her upstairs. Instead of going to Katherine's room, they went to his room where they found Katherine still sleeping soundly.

Ken and Katie looked down at their sister's sleeping form. She was still naked with her beautiful breasts sticking out from the cover. Ken thought she was gorgeous. Katie also felt that her sister was beautiful. In fact, Katie was a little jealous of her sister's beauty. She felt that Katherine would be Ken's favorite over her, and it made her feel strange.

Ken looked up at Katie and saw the turmoil of her thoughts on her face. He brought her hand up and kissed it, getting her attention without saying a word. He smiled at his very tall sister with some concern on his face. She instantly brightened up and let go of her discouraging thoughts. She smiled back at him. Ken looked at Katie, then shot a glance at Katherine's sleeping form before looking back at his youngest sister. Both smiled and nodded in some unspoken agreement before separating. Ken went to one side of the bed and sat down while Katie went to the other side and did the same.

Surprisingly, to Ken, Katie was the first to make a move. Despite Katie's earlier jealousy, she loved her older sister. Katherine had helped her through her time without Ken until Katherine left for college. Katie realized that at that time, she felt another huge void as someone else close to her left. She also realized that she had leaned on her mother more for support during that period until she could finally rejoin her siblings at college. Katie knew her family was there to support her. She felt the love between them all.

While Ken was sitting there on the other side of Katherine, Katie had reached out and started playing with her older sister's nipples. Ken had arched his eyebrow in surprise. Katie caught the movement and smiled to herself. Finally, her brother followed suit and placed his hand on Katherine's other breast.

Katherine responded warmly to their touches. She smiled in her sleep but still didn't wake up. Ken leaned down, placing his mouth beside Katherine's ear. He gently spoke, "Kat, you need to wake up and get ready beautiful."

At the same time Ken was speaking, Katie leaned over Katherine and started kissing her older sister. Katherine loved the feelings she was getting in her sleep, but she was confused. How could Ken be whispering in her ear and kissing her at the same time? At this time, Katie really got into the kiss with her sister. Katherine started waking up, still confused by what she was hearing and feeling.

"That's my big girl," Ken said softly. "Wake up and join us!" He was smiling broadly as he could see the confusion on her face.

Now Katherine was really starting to get curious. Her eyes started slowly fluttering open, trying to make sense of what she was hearing and feeling. Katie never relinquished her big sister's lips. She had her eyes closed while Katherine was trying to open hers. The only clue Katie had that Katherine was awake was the smile she felt stretch on Katherine's lips after a minute.

Once Katherine finally opened her eyes, she saw who was kissing her. She felt warm and tingly. She couldn't help but smile as her sister passionately kissed her. Katie's eyes opened and she smiled through their shared kiss. Katherine started to get more into the kiss her younger sister was giving her, returning it with a fierce passion. However, she felt the sudden tweak of her breast and shifter her gaze sideways to see Ken smiling down at her. This only caused Katherine to smile more into the kiss until she couldn't maintain it anymore. Katie sensed it and removed her lips from her sister's lips.

Katie lifted her head a little, still hovering over Katherine's face. She beamed down at her older sister and said, "morning sexy. We thought you were going to sleep the day away," Katie joked.

"If I can get woken up like this every morning, it might be worth sleeping in," Katherine said.

Katie gave a quick peck on the lips before sitting up and allowing Katherine some space. Katherine turned to look at Ken, who continued to smile down at her. She immediately moved her head over and kissed him passionately on the lips for a minute before backing off to smile back at him. She started to sit up, so Ken sat up with her to give her more room.

Katherine looked at her siblings and asked, "what's this about getting ready? Are we going somewhere?"

Ken looked at Katie and then back to Katherine. He said, "I wanted to take you two out to lunch so we could further discuss our next moves."

"Yeah, and you aren't really appropriately dressed to leave the bedroom, much less the house," Katie joked with her sister.

Katherine looked down and saw her large chest exposed. She smiled and looked up at her siblings again. "Are you sure you don't want me to walk around the house like this? It's kind of liberating," she said as she gently shook her chest back and forth, causing her immense breasts to sway along.

"As much as we like seeing your bare chest, Kat, you would just cause a scene outside the house like that. Men would run into stuff trying to catch a glimpse, perhaps some women, too. Other women would get jealous. The cops would most definitely be called in to corral the big, beautiful woman showing her goods around town," Ken said jokingly, yet somewhat seriously at the same time.

Katherine took the joke as a compliment and said, "they should be so lucky to have me walking around naked." She and her siblings shared a laugh.

Katie spoke up and said, "as much as I'd like to sit and chat, I haven't eaten anything yet, and I'm pretty hungry. As soon as Katie finished saying it, her stomach growled loudly as if seconding her suggestion. Katie looked a little embarrassed, but Katherine and Ken shared a laugh.

"You two go shower and get yourselves ready while I get dressed," Ken said.

"What about you," Katherine asked? "Aren't you going to shower?"

Ken just smiled at his younger sister. "I've already had a shower this morning. You two, on the other hand, smell like sweat and sex."

Katherine blushed a little. Katie relished the sex, but then started thinking about when her sister had had sex. She looked questioningly at Katherine, who in turn, blushed more deeply. Katie asked, "did you two do something while I was sleeping?" She already knew the answer to this by her sibling's shared reaction.

"Well, it's about time, I guess. I'm happy you finally got some brotherly love, Katherine," Katie said as she winked at her sister.

"Alright, alright," Katherine said. "Let's go and shower Katie, so I can tell you all about it."

With that, the two sisters jumped up and went off to their rooms to grab clothes before getting in the shower. Ken was left alone in his room to get ready. He picked out a casual outfit of khaki shorts and a t-shirt. He made his way downstairs and continued searching for jobs, schools, and places to live.

After what seemed like an hour, Katherine and Katie came downstairs, both dressed casually in short summer skirts, sandals, and smiles on their faces. Ken looked up from his laptop and smiled. He got up and walked over to them. He got in between them and offered an arm to each of his beautiful sisters. Katherine and Katie giggled like little girls before accepting his offer and hooking an arm each into his proffered ones. He led them towards the front door before releasing their arms and opening the door for them.

They left for lunch in Ken's SUV. The restaurant wasn't anything special, but it had good food, not too many people, and what they most needed, privacy. Ken told his sisters about the research he had already completed. He also warned them not to get too ahead of themselves. A move like this would be a major undertaking with everything involved.

Katie then pitched her idea about getting part time jobs to help pay for things while they prepared. "The plus side, or downside depending on your perspective, is that we will be able to stay away from each other, which would help us avoid being caught.," Katie said.

"I like the idea," Katherine said, "but we will need to get mom involved. We should tell her what we've found and what our plans are tonight over dinner."

With their bellies full and plans made, the three siblings left the restaurant and drove home. They made dinner plans for the evening before each of them started researching. They stayed absorbed in what they were doing until their mother walked in from work.

They each met her as she entered the house from the garage, taking turns giving her a hug and a kiss on the lips. Penny was elated by the greeting and felt she was lucky to have such wonderful children, wonderful lovers. Their budding relationship turned her on and made her feel young again.

"To what do I owe the honor of such a wonderful greeting," Penny asked.

"We stayed here while you went to work to provide for us. Why shouldn't we show our appreciation and affection for you," Ken said.

Penny walked over and grabbed Ken in a huge hug before passionately kissing her son. Katheren and Katie each surrounded their family and joined in the hug. They eventually split up and walked into the kitchen. The kids had made plans for dinner but were too wrapped up in their research to start on it. Now that Penny was home, they began in earnest to prepare a quick dinner.

As they started preparing, Penny went upstairs and changed into something more comfortable. She returned and started helping her children finish preparing dinner. They made small talk while it was being made, the siblings not really going into detail about what they had been up to.

As they sat down to eat, Ken began to fill their mother in on their research and ideas thus far. Penny sat and ate while her children took turns speaking. She felt proud of their diligence in making their lives easier going forward. Once the children were done, Penny sat in thought for a little while before speaking.

"You three have really put in some work to help better our situation. I'm proud of you all." All three siblings beamed at her compliment. Penny continued, "I've been thinking. I'm going to need to look for work as well. I think Ken and I's job hunt, along with looking for a house, will be the keys to our move."

Each of the siblings nodded. Penny continued, "I think you girls were right in stating that you would be able to attend an online school if you had to." She looked at her daughters, who nodded their heads in agreement. Penny then smiled at her children and said, "the more I think about our move, the sooner I want it to get here. I'm ready to be open with our relationship without caring who sees us."

"I feel the same way," replied Katherine.

"The same goes for me," Katie quickly followed up. Smiles widened at the excitement they all felt."

Ken was excited, but he had something on his mind. Things had progressed so quickly since their summer had started. Penny looked at him and waited for him to speak. When he didn't, she asked, "what's on your mind dear?"

All attention was on Ken. He looked at each of his lovers in turn. He was so lucky. He didn't want anything to hinder or stop their relationship, least of all their names. With that thought, he voiced his concern to his family.

"You all know that I'm just as excited as you are about this new relationship. However, I keep feeling this nagging sensation like we should take another precaution once we move to Florida." Ken paused to collect himself. His mother and sisters were all ears, curious to know what he was thinking.

Ken started again once he had his thoughts collected. "You know how mom said we need to start calling her Penny when we move?" Each of them nodded. Ken continued, "I think it may be best if we each start using our other names with each other as well. I don't know why I feel this way, but it seems like if we are going to start fresh in a new place, we should use our middle names. It may help us not get noticed as much either."

Each of them thought over Ken's words. Katherine spoke up, "so, you want me to start using Melissa as my name instead of Katherine?"

Ken nodded. Katie then said, "I'd be Lynn to everyone then." Ken once again nodded.

Penny sat silently for a second before stating, "I guess I'd be using my first name, Amanda." She turned to look at Ken. "That would make you......"

Penny couldn't finish saying the name. She looked at Ken questioningly. Ken looked back at her and said, "that's right mom. I'd go by Paul from now on."

Penny was conflicted by this since that was all she had known her late husband as. Katherine and Katie saw the emotions in their mother's face. Ken reached out and grabbed her hand. She looked back and smiled.

"Mom, I don't know why, but it's been bugging me about the names ever since you said something. This just feels right to me." He paused before continuing, "it's like something is driving me to do this, much like the drive to enter into a relationship with you and my sisters."

Penny felt encouraged by her son's words. She started to feel as though this was the right course of action. Her smile widened as she said, "your father would be happy that you are using that name. I know it." She looked at him more closely before saying, "you look like a Paul more than a Ken anyway." She laughed at that, letting all the tension go in the conversation.

"This will definitely take some getting used to," Katie said.

Katherine chimed in, "I know, Lynn." She started to giggle a little. "That sounded so weird to say to you."

Penny wasn't paying attention to her children at the moment. She was thinking of something else with their names, something far more important for their future.

"Ken, I think you should legally change your last name back to that of your father's."

All of them looked at Penny in shock before she continued, "listen to me. You having a different last name will make it easier to have a relationship with us. You could possibly even marry Katie or Katherine, I mean Lynn or Melissa, 'legally'," she said with air quotes.

Ken thought about it. When his father had died, his mother had decided to legally change back to her maiden name along with her children. At the time, she didn't know why she had done it, maybe just to not suffer with the thought of using her husband's last name and constantly remembering it. Since that time, they had used the last name of Thompson.

"So, I would be a Stevens. Kenneth Paul Stevens, while you three remained Thompsons," Ken said while letting the name role off his tongue.

Penny stated, "I will start helping you get your name changed back to your father's last name in the coming days. It shouldn't be a hard process, but it will be tedious changing all your credit cards, driver's license, and mail."

Ken nodded. His sisters were a little stunned by the turn of events, but they could see the merits behind their mother's thinking. It was starting to get late when they ended the conversation. Ken suggested they all go to bed and get a fresh start in the morning, to which they all agreed.

They each went to their respective rooms to sleep. Ken was having trouble falling asleep with all the recent developments going through his thoughts. At some point during the night, he finally fell into a deep slumber, clearer about the direction his family was going.

Ken woke up feeling relaxed and very refreshed. He was also wrapped up in two long arms. He could feel a large set of breasts pushing against his back as well. He turned his head to see his youngest sister snuggled up to him. At some point during the night, she must have slid into his bed without him noticing it, although how she could do that with her immense size was beyond him.

Ken felt secure in her arms. He also felt loved. This is what he wanted in a relationship, and he found it in his family.

Katie felt him stirring and woke up to give her big brother a hug. Ken was pulled further into her grasp, which he didn't think was possible. Katie spoke softly, saying, "good morning big brother. I hope you slept well!"

"You know what, Katie? I slept like a log. It must have been my comfortable bed and blankets since I was so warm and cozy," he joked with her.

Katie squeezed her brother in her arms and said, "are you sure it was just your blankets keeping you warm and cozy?"

"Maybe there was a Gentle Giant in my bed to help keep me warm," Ken smartly said. "By the way, when did you get in my bed? I don't recall waking up feeling you. Also, why are you in my bed?"

Katie smiled at him. "You were dead asleep when I got in your bed. I thought I'd wake you up when I slid next to you and wrapped my arms around you," she squeezed him for emphasis, "but you never awoke. As for what I'm doing here, this is where I belong, Ken. You may not know it, but I belong in your arm... er, well, you belong in my embrace, I guess. I'm sleeping with you every night."

Katie leaned over and kissed Ken on the lips. Ken was happy to reciprocate, and they kissed for a few minutes before Ken got out of bed. He looked back at his GG and laughed a little. She had her legs curled up to keep them on the mattress. Ken got a chuckle out of this.

Katie was confused by his laugh. "What's so funny?"

Ken just shook his head and said, "you are. You look a little ridiculous curled up in my bed. Mom's right. We will need to use your bed if you want to get a good night's sleep without waking up sore from your positions during the night."

"I don't mind," Katie said. "Any position I'm in will be fine as long as I'm with you." She sat up in bed and stretched her long legs before standing up. Ken knew he was lucky to have such a wonderful sister.

"Let's go see if Kat is up, so we can start looking for work. Mom is probably already at work."

The two of them walked the short trip down the hall to see if Katherine was awake yet. To their surprise, she wasn't in her room. They heard the shower running in the hall bathroom and figured she was in there.

"Well, I'm going to go and use mom's shower. I guess you can wait for Katherine to get out before you take yours." Ken went to let go of her hand, but Katie held on and pulled him back into her arms.