Moving Forward Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken nodded and said, "I confided in her about our relationship. What I haven't told her yet was that we are planning to move to Florida."

"No! You can't go," Elizabeth shouted! "You guys can't leave me alone! I don't know what I'll do without you! You've been away at college, and I've felt so alone! Please don't leave me again!" Elizabeth started crying again.

This time however, it was Katherine and Katie that wrapped her in their arms and comforted her. Katherine spoke gently to the young woman. "Shh. Dry your tears, Elizabeth. We won't leave you like this."

Katie then said, "We have always been close since moving next door to you, but we had no idea you felt like this about us. We could never leave our little sister behind."

Ken approached the group hug and leaned in to whisper to Elizabeth. "We will find a way." He leaned in and kissed the girl on the lips. Elizabeth returned the kiss. At that moment, she felt the love of her friends, no, her family.

As Ken broke the kiss with Elizabeth, Katherine leaned down and kissed her. It wasn't a long kiss, but it let Elizabeth know that she would be okay. Katie also followed suit when Katherine and Elizabeth finished their kiss. They were all now bonded going forward, but they weren't sure how to go about it.

The group lounged in the pool for a little longer before getting out, drying off, and heading inside. Once inside, they saw Penny and Natalie coming from upstairs, both looking a little flush. They all talked about having a sleepover, and Natalie had no issues with Elizabeth sleeping over. "Just be sure to get back here early enough to finish packing and get ready for our trip," Natalie said.

They all pitched in to clean up which was much quicker than leaving it all to Natalie. Once everything was cleaned up, the four amigos departed for the Thompson's house. Penny stayed behind to continue chatting with Natalie. It was the first time she had hung out with anyone other than her family in a long time.

The four amigos went into the Thompson house and went to the kitchen to grab some snacks before heading to the living room. They had much to discuss, and it might be a long night. They all sat down, with Elizabeth sitting next to Ken on the large sofa and Katherine and Katie sitting across from them on the smaller couch.

"Thanks for not rejecting me earlier," Elizabeth said. "I don't know what I would have done if you had. I know I would have been devastated."

Ken placed a hand on her knee. "You know you're our little sister. We just didn't know you felt the way that you do. Plus, it's kind of hard to let anyone in on our new relationship."

Katherine and Katie nodded. Katherine said, "now we have to discuss what we are going to do about including you once we eventually move. I know your mother would be heartbroken if she knew you were leaving her to join us in Florida."

"Well, if it helps, I haven't decided on which online school I was going to attend. I've looked at some schools in Florida, but I didn't know which one was best for me."

Katie said, "Wow! I figured you would already have your college lined up."

"Online college enrollment seems fairly simple. It doesn't take as much time to start taking courses, so I figured I would enjoy my summer," Elizabeth said.

Ken pondered this new information. "I don't know if that exactly helps us. If you were attending in person, that could have given you more reason to come live with us. You can attend online schooling from anywhere."

"Whatever the consequences, I'm willing to leave and come with you guys, regardless. I mean that," Elizabeth said. "I think my mom could understand that, especially if I told her I wanted to be with you, Ken."

They all sat and thought. Katherine spoke up, "That may be all we can offer as an explanation for Elizabeth coming with us. It's unconventional but not out of the realm of possibility." She looked at both Elizabeth and Ken. "You two would definitely need to start spending as much time together as possible to make it look as though you're in a serious relationship."

"All this is so involved," Katie said. "We haven't been together a whole week, and we're already struggling to keep it secret and grow it at the same time." The three siblings were all thinking about what they had gotten themselves into. They never realized it would be this much work already.

Elizabeth was fidgeting a little while looking around at everyone, especially Ken. She finally spoke up, saying, "I'd like to start the 'spending time together' part of the relationship now."

They all looked at her, smiling at her impatience. Katie was the first to say something. "I suggest we retire to my room for the night." The rest of them looked at her questioningly, to which she replied, "what? You know we were all thinking about where this was going. Besides, my room has the biggest bed."

They all laughed at that. "I guess we can't argue that, can we," Katherine said before they all stood to head upstairs. Ken grabbed Elizabeth's hand and led her towards Katie's room, even though she was quite familiar with the layout of her friends' house from years of navigating it.

As they ascended the stairs, Elizabeth became increasingly nervous. She knew the three siblings very well, but this was a completely different level of intimacy. The closer she got to Katie's room, the more apprehensive she became. She started to slow down a little, a change that Ken noticed.

Ken looked back at her. She was staring at him with an 'I can't believe we are doing this' look in her eyes. He stopped and smiled at her before stepping closer to her and asking, "are you okay? You look a little terrified right now."

Elizabeth nodded, but it was unconvincing to Ken. He said, "you don't have to do this if you don't want to. This is a big step in our relationship." He briefly paused before asking, "are you a virgin?"

Again, Elizabeth only nodded. Ken hugged her and said, "it's okay. There is nothing but love here for you from Katherine, Katie, and I. You won't be alone, and we won't do anything you don't want to. We just started this relationship, and it seems like we might be rushing it a little."

"I appreciate your kind words, Ken. I really want to go through with this, but I'm a little worried," Elizabeth said. "I'm sure you won't hurt me, but it's still a little scary."

Ken hugged her tighter. He looked up into her eyes and brought her head down for a kiss. She started to calm a little. As they were leaned into each other, they felt a long pair of arms encircle them. Katie had come from behind Ken and closed in for a hug. She leaned in and whispered to Elizabeth, "we are here for you. We can help you through this, if you still want to."

"We'll be there to guide you like we did with Katie during her first time," Katherine said from behind them.

Elizabeth was astonished. "You just had your virginity taken," she asked. "I would have thought for sure that as pretty as you are, you would have already had sex," Elizabeth said.

"Believe it or not, I just lost my virginity this week. Katherine, mom, and Ken were all really gentle with me. They helped me prepare, and I had the best night of my life," Katie said as she fondly recalled the moment.

Elizabeth was more at ease after hearing the siblings speak. She made up her mind to go through with it. She slowly smiled and said, "I'm at your mercy. Please be gentle with me."

"Then let's go and begin the next stage of our relationship," Ken said, once again taking her hand and leading her the rest of the way to Katie's room.

When they arrived, Katie shut the door behind them. She looked at everyone else, questioning their next move. Katherine spoke up saying, "why don't we all get undressed? That way we all have nothing to hide, and we'll all be in the same state."

Everyone nodded and started removing their clothes. Ken looked at all the gorgeous bodies being exposed around him and started growing hard. By the time he was completely undressed, his full 9 inches was standing tall and ready to go.

Katherine and Katie were each eying it hungrily. Elizabeth removed her clothes as quickly as she could before she lost her nerve. She looked at each of the siblings. Both Katherine and Katie were looming large. Both had gorgeous bodies that she was a little intimidated by. She had a large chest, but she was dwarfed in that category by both sisters. Then she saw Ken and all his manhood. Her mouth dropped open.

"Are you sure that will fit in me? That thing is a monster, Ken," she exclaimed! Despite Ken's penis size, she found it very appealing. She couldn't look away. Elizabeth also found that she was getting wet down below.

For Ken's part, he just smiled and said, "I'm sure you will be just fine, Elizabeth. Besides, we can take it slow."

Katherine chimed in, "you'll love it, Elizabeth. I guarantee it."

Katie also put in her two cents. "It was so great feeling his penis inside me. I think you'll enjoy it too!"

"Let's get on this bed and have some fun," Katherine said. "Elizabeth, you get in the middle. Katie and I will get on either side of you and help you loosen up a little." She smiled as she said the last part.

"Ken, you start at her feet and give Elizabeth one of your killer massages," Katie said with a grin.

They set the plan in motion. Elizabeth climbed onto Katie's overly large bed and laid in the middle. Katherine climbed in next to her on the right, Katie on the left. Ken was at Elizabeth's feet, but he didn't touch her. He waited patiently for the right time.

Katherine and Katie started working their magic on Elizabeth. She had never really been into women, but she wasn't opposed to getting a little frisky. Besides, Katherine and Katie were gorgeous. Those thoughts disappeared as Katherine leaned in to kiss her passionately on the lips while starting to massage her breast. Katie started licking and sucking Elizabeth's other breast.

Elizabeth was already starting to feel more settled in as Katherine and Katie continued their assault on her body. She didn't think she could feel any better, but then Ken started caressing her feet. She jumped a little at his gentle touch, not expecting it.

Ken started kneading Elizabeth's right foot. It was smooth, long, and very feminine. He focused on it for a couple of minutes before switching over to her left foot. He repeated the same techniques on this foot, relishing the feel of it in his hands.

Elizabeth was also relishing the feel of Ken's strong hands on her feet, almost as much as she was enjoying Katherine and Katie's attentions on her upper body. She was ready for Ken to continue to wherever he was going next.

Katie was still playing with Elizabeth's left breast. She looked down at Ken and remembered his ministrations on her feet. She was a little jealous Ken wasn't touching her. When her brother put Elizabeth's foot down to start working his way up her legs, Katie moved her long leg over and placed her large foot on his penis.

Ken's penis was big, but Katie's foot was bigger. From her view, Ken's penis completely disappeared behind her foot, but she felt it in all its glory. She gently rubbed it with her long toes down its length, teasing it with her ministrations.

Ken was caught off guard by his youngest sister's move. He looked at her, and she just smiled back at him before moving back in to suck on Elizabeth's breast. Ken sat for a minute while Katie somehow made him harder with her foot. She finally relented, and Ken returned to massaging up Elizabeth's legs until he got to the prize at the end.

Elizabeth was experiencing so much pleasure; she couldn't think straight. Once Katherine finished their kiss, she started sucking and nibbling her nipples. No sooner had Elizabeth taken a few deep breaths than Katie started kissing her.

She could feel Ken gently moving up her legs. Elizabeth wasn't prepared when he kissed her inner thighs next to her vagina before setting his mouth upon it. She started squirming from the overwhelming feeling, being assaulted by multiple mouths. She moaned with pleasure into Katie's lips as Ken continued to eat her out.

She was on the verge of cumming hard. When Ken started sucking on her clit, she lost it and had the most wonderful orgasm she had ever experienced. Elizabeth's legs clamped down on Ken's head as he slowly lapped at the juices flowing from her.

After a few minutes, Elizabeth slowly unclamped her legs and allowed Ken to come up for air. Katie had stopped kissing her long enough to let Elizabeth ride out her powerful orgasm. Both she and Katherine were only caressing Elizabeth's breasts instead of assaulting them like earlier.

Elizabeth looked at Katherine and Katie before looking at Ken. "That was amazing!"

"We're glad you enjoyed it," Ken said. "Do you want to continue?"

She looked at him and said, "are you kidding me? Of course, I want to continue. Just please be gentle with me."

Ken climbed her body quickly and gave her a passionate kiss. She could taste herself on him, and she liked it. After the brief kiss, Ken positioned his penis at the entrance of her vagina. He looked back up at her, waiting for her approval.

Elizabeth nodded, and Ken slowly pushed his penis inside her vagina. Only a couple inches in, he felt the resistance of her hymen. Ken looked over at Katherine and then Katie. He said, "girls, please be ready to comfort her. I don't know how bad this might hurt her when I take her virginity."

Both girls immediately grabbed one of Elizabeth's hands in theirs. They started talking to her, prepping her for the coming pain. Ken pulled back a little but remained just inside Elizabeth. He looked up at Elizabeth. She gave him a brief nod and squeezed Katherine and Katie's hands.

Ken pushed forward hard. He felt the tear happen and saw the wince on Elizabeth's face as she lost her virginity. Ken managed to get himself in her completely, but he stopped and just waited for her to give him the okay.

Elizabeth had expected the pain, but it still caused her to form tears in her eyes. She knew it had to be done, so she accepted it. She needed a few minutes to gather herself and let the pain subside. She was so glad that she had the three of them there to help her. This would be a memory etched in her mind for as long as she lived. She squeezed her friends', her sisters', hands tightly until the pain started to ebb. She turned her head to one side and then the other to smile at them.

Besides the feeling of pain, she also felt full. It was a feeling unlike any other she had felt before. It was unique. When she thought she could continue, she told Ken, "thank you, my love, for being patient and as gentle as you could. Thank you, Katherine and Katie." She gave a both their hands a gentle squeeze before nodding for Ken to continue.

Ken started slowly retracting himself from Elizabeth. She felt the fullness slowly leaving her, but it was soon replaced as Ken thrust forward again. Very slowly, the pain started to give way to pleasure. Elizabeth started getting into it as Ken gently made love to her. Her pleasure was increasing with every minute.

Ken got into a steady rhythm. Elizabeth was matching his pace and meeting his thrusts after several minutes. Katherine and Katie were both all smiles as they silently cheered their friend on. Both started whispering in Elizabeth's ears, telling her how hot she looked right then, how Ken's penis felt in her vagina, how lucky she was to have a man like him taking her virginity.

Elizabeth was so turned on. She was enjoying herself immensely. With Katherine and Katie both sweetly talking to her, she could feel the gradual build up of her first ever orgasm from a penis. Elizabeth was really getting into it. Closer and closer she came to exploding.

Ken was feeling his own impending orgasm. He was trying to stay aware of it because he didn't want to blow his load inside of her. Suddenly, Ken felt Elizabeth's orgasm begin.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming," she screamed. "I love you guys so much!"

Ken felt her vaginal walls clamping down on his penis, and he knew he had to remove himself immediately. He just made it out and above her when he started spewing his seed onto her chest and stomach. He nearly fell backwards after his intense climax. Katherine and Katie's quick reflexes kept him upright as they grabbed his wrists to keep him steady.

Katherine looked down at the load of sperm on Elizabeth's chest and stomach. She was in awe of the volume. "Holy cow, Ken! Is that how much you came in us? I can't believe how much there is. You'll get us pregnant for sure," she half joked.

Ken only smiled through his exhaustion. He crawled up to lay down beside Elizabeth. He kissed her and said, "I hope you enjoyed that. You are very special, and I was honored to be the one to take your virginity."

"I'm glad I got to have fun with my 'siblings'. You guys are the best. I can't imagine being away from you guys now," Elizabeth said as she was drifting towards unconsciousness.

"Let's make sure to set an alarm so Elizabeth doesn't have to rush home tomorrow," Ken said.

Katie smiled and said, "You really do think of everything, Ken." She grabbed her phone from the nightstand and set an alarm. She also got some Kleenex from beside her bed to wipe up the mess Ken made on Elizabeth's body. She gently wiped away the mess before throwing the used tissues away. The others were already asleep, so Katie joined them, cuddling together, no worries about the future at the moment.

Penny looked at her kids sleeping in bed with Elizabeth. They all looked happy at the moment. It was about 7 a.m., just an hour before the kids' alarm was set to go off. Penny knew what they had been up to since they were all still naked. She smiled at the thought of what had transpired. She thought about waking them up and messing with them, yelling and asking them what they had done because it was unacceptable.

She curbed the thought almost as soon as it had entered her mind. She loved Elizabeth like her own daughter. It was great that her children had found her when they moved to the neighborhood all those years ago. Penny walked out of the bedroom and let them sleep a while longer. She headed to the kitchen and started making some coffee, and grabbed some Advil. Goodness knows she needed it after last night.

About an hour later, Katie's alarm went off. The four amigos groggily woke up, protesting for another 5 minutes. Ken was sandwiched between Katherine, Katie, and Elizabeth. When his eyes finally opened, he was staring into the beautiful eyes of Elizabeth. She was smiling at him and leaned in for a passionate 'good morning' kiss. After a minute, Katherine began to protest.

"All right, you two, it's time to break it up," she said. "Maybe someone else would like to kiss Ken good morning."

Elizabeth begrudgingly broke the kiss. Katherine was on Ken before he could barely get his head turned to face her. Ken didn't know what he'd done to deserve this attention, but he enjoyed it immensely. Elizabeth slid out from between Ken and Katie, moving to the end of the bed and stretching.

Katie cleared her throat to let Katherine know it was her turn now. Katherine looked at her sister without breaking the kiss. She wanted to tease Katie a little but ultimately couldn't do so for long. She understood how special Ken was to Katie, how special he was to all of them. She relinquished her lip lock with Ken, and once again, he was being passionately kissed by a sister before he could fully turn his head.

After a minute, Katie finally let Ken breath some fresh air. Both of them sat up, and Ken started rubbing the back of his neck and stretching it. He said, "girls, I know you want a good morning kiss, but let me turn my head and get prepared. I think you cracked my neck from spinning it too fast." He smiled as he said this. Katie said, "maybe you just need to be quicker when your lovely sisters are looking for a kiss from you."