Moving Forward Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine echoed the sentiment. "That's right little brother. You have a big task to keep us all satisfied. You can't take your responsibilities lightly."

By this time, Elizabeth was in on it as well. "Are we going to have to train you on how to please us quicker?" They all started smiling before starting to laugh. Ken joined in as well. He wondered when and if their mother got home.

"We should probably get dressed and head downstairs to see if mom got home okay," he said.

Ken took another look at the gorgeous naked beauties in front of him. He didn't know how they were going to include Elizabeth, but they would make it work. They had to.

As they finished getting dressed, the four of them started to take turns using the bathroom before heading downstairs. They joined the sibling's mom in the kitchen. She glanced up as they filtered in, and she just couldn't help herself.

"You kids should be ashamed of yourselves. I can't believe you would do something like that," she started saying. "What on earth were you thinking, bringing this pretty young girl here and deflowering her? I bet if Natalie knew what you did to her daughter, she'd lose her mind."

All four of the kids just stood there frozen, their mouths making an 'O'. Katie started looking at her feet instead of her mother. The other 3 were trying to talk, but they did nothing but stammer.

Finally, Elizabeth said, "please don't tell my mom. We were just having fun and one thing led to another, and......"

The words were barely out of her mouth when she heard, "tell me what exactly?" As if right on cue, Ms. Pendleton had come in through the patio door to enter the kitchen behind the kids. Elizabeth was white as a sheet. Ken, Katherine, and Katie got fidgety. "Have you four been up to something behind our backs that you shouldn't have," she asked?

Elizabeth just stammered, unable to say anything. She looked at her mother and looked like she was about to pass out.

Penny couldn't hold it in any longer. She started laughing while the kids stood there absolutely confused. She had tears in her eyes from laughing so hard. Natalie was laughing as well. She finally calmed down enough to let them in on her and Natalie's joke.

"You should see the looks on your faces," she said trying to catch her breath. "Natalie, you couldn't have timed that any better." She started laughing a little again.

Ms. Pendleton started saying, "you know, I really thought Elizabeth was going to pass out. If she had, I would have felt really bad." She calmed a little more before saying, "Penny saw you guys in bed this morning. She called me, and we came up with this little ruse together."

"We just couldn't help ourselves. In truth, I was thinking about doing this myself when I first saw you this morning, but then I decided it would be more fun to have Elizabeth's mom in on it too."

Ms. Pendleton stepped in. "Do you think we didn't know what you might get up to last night? We were young once ourselves. You are consenting adults and can make your own choices. I'm perfectly happy that Elizabeth is with you three instead of some other Joe Shmo out there.

Besides," Natalie paused as she walked over to Penny and leaned down to plant a kiss on her lips. "Your mother and I had a little fun last night ourselves."

Penny offered Natalie a seat at the kitchen table, before doing the same to the four kids. "We also had a little discussion," Penny began. "It seems we weren't too good at hiding ourselves as we thought we were."

Natalie nodded her head and said, "I saw a couple of you kiss in the kitchen, but I wasn't sure about what I saw until I came over to invite you guys to the pool party. You can't fool this experienced nose," she said tapping the side of her nose. "I knew I smelled sex when you opened the door, but I didn't want to say anything yet. It seems you have been up to some extracurricular activities."

They all sat silent for a little while, reflecting on the bomb that was just dropped on them. Ms. Pendleton said, "look, the last thing I want to do is rat you out. I think it is a special bond you all share. Why would I want to break that apart?" She smiled warmly at them as she said this.

They all felt some relieve once it was out in the open. Ken spoke up, "Ms. Pendleton," he began before he was cut off by her.

"Just call me Natalie," she said. "All of you can call me Natalie, except you, Elizabeth. I still like to hear 'mom' from you." She smiled at her daughter who returned her smile with one of her own.

"Natalie," Ken restarted, "we appreciate you not saying anything about it or thinking bad about us." Natalie just waved it off. Ken continued, "well, we do have something to discuss with you, and it involves Elizabeth."

Natalie nodded before saying, "let me guess. She wants to join your harem and go wherever you guys go."

Once again, the four amigos sat there dumbfounded. Was there anything Natalie didn't know about them, they pondered?

"How did you know that, and why did you call it a harem," Katherine asked?

"The first question is easy to answer. Elizabeth has had a crush on Ken since they first met all those years ago," Natalie stated, like it was common knowledge. Elizabeth just blushed and looked at Ken. He smiled back at her before looking back to Natalie.

"The answer to the second question is also simple," Natalie stated. Ken was wondering about why she used the word. It was the second time he had heard the word used, and it made him a little embarrassed. Natalie continued saying, "Ken is the only male in your group. You all love him deeply. You also don't mind sharing him. Therefore, Ken has a harem."

Penny jumped in then. "I don't know about you three," speaking to the girls, "but I, for one, very much want to be a part of Ken's harem. He is the most wonderful young man I know. He's even made room for this old woman." Penny reached and grabbed his hand, giving it a squeeze.

Ken was blushing furiously at this confession. He never thought about himself being the focal point of the group. He just wanted a loving relationship. It just so happens that his mother and sisters, and now Elizabeth, all want to be a part of it.

"Listen, I don't want our relationship to be called my harem. It seems so, I don't know, one-sided, like I'm the only one that is important in this relationship," Ken said. "I love you all, but I don't want to be what comes between everyone."

"Or do you," Katherine joked. "Ken, we are choosing you, choosing to be with you. I think Ken's harem is fine because it's true. If we want to call it a harem, don't question it."

The other women nodded, including Natalie. Ken wasn't sure why this was, but he was still trying to wrap his head around the women in his life wanting to be a harem. His harem. "I guess I can't argue with you, but I won't ever call it that," he said.

The group sat there enjoying each other's company. Katie spoke up saying, "So Natalie, you're okay with Elizabeth coming with us when we eventually move?"

Natalie looked evenly at Katie before speaking. "Why wouldn't I let her go? She is an adult, after all." She paused before continuing. "Besides, it's not like I'll be far from her since I'm going with you."

"Say what," Katherine asked? "Don't tell me you want to be a part of the harem too."

Natalie smiled. "I'm not necessarily trying to be a part of Ken's harem. I just want to be with a caring family. Since my husband died, it's just been Elizabeth and I. Your family was there to help, and I feel like we've had a connection for a long time. I don't want to be all alone. If I come with you, I can help with bills, the house, and other challenges that come our way."

Ken couldn't help but think things were so much more complicated than they had been only a week ago. However, it was a change for the better. He felt more loved now than he ever had before. Ken thought his life was being flushed down the toilet because he couldn't find someone to be in a relationship with. Now he was with several women that truly loved him for him. Even though some of the women happened to be his family, each of the women in this relationship were close to him. He loved it.

"I guess you and mom already talked about this Natalie," Ken asked? When she nodded, Ken started again. "It's settled then, we need to start looking for a place to move that can accommodate a large family." They all smiled at this. They were going to be fine. All of them had that feeling. If you asked one of them why, they wouldn't be able to tell you. Like when this whole situation began, it just felt right.

They were moving together.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

Natalie and Elizabeth went on their vacation. While they were gone, Ken and Penny continued to look and narrow down the search for a place to live in Florida. Katherine and Katie continued to work. Ken even found some part time work in between his searches. Katherine, Katie, and Elizabeth each opted to enroll in online schooling. About two weeks before the summer ended, the group finally found the perfect location, one in which they could satisfy all their needs.

During the time they were searching, they also cleaned their houses and packed things in preparation. Penny and Natalie also looked at how much interest their houses would get when put on the market. They were fortunate to live in a nice neighborhood, so the resale value of the homes was there. Both women were hopeful of having a buyer quickly after the houses were put on the market. There was no way either of them could afford multiple homes. As luck would have it, when the homes went on the market, there was immediate interest. Within a couple of weeks after moving to Florida, the Thompson house was sold. After another week, the Pendleton house was sold.

Ken started working for a large firm. He made decent money, but he also had some flexibility to work from home. He needed it since he was going to be a father. It turns out that Penny got pregnant when she and Ken had sex in the shower. At first, she was scared, but as time went on, she was overjoyed to have Ken's baby. Not surprisingly, Katie was also pregnant. She got pregnant about a month after her mother. She was happy from the beginning since she really wanted to have Ken's baby.

Katherine was feeling left out, so she stopped taking her birth control. She and Ken weren't actively trying to get pregnant, but if it happened, they would be happy.

Elizabeth wasn't allowed to get pregnant yet. That was one rule Natalie put in place that was absolute. Ken definitely didn't want to cross that line.

Once the move was finalized, Ken started going by Paul. Katherine started going by Melissa. Katie went by Lynn. Penny went by Amanda. They were happy. They could be open without fear of being discovered. All was going well for them.

Present Day:

Ken was sitting in the living room. He was enjoying his time off of work on a Saturday morning when the doorbell rang. Nobody else was up, so he went to answer the door. He did a doubletake as he opened the door to see someone familiar, someone he never expected to see here in Florida.

"Ken, it's good to see you again!"

Ken was silent for a second with a look on his face that said, 'what the heck are you doing here'. He finally came to his senses and said, "Aunt Rachel, what are you doing here?"

"Well, it's nice to see you too, Ken," she said. "Aren't you going to invite me in?"

Ken stood there lost in thought. All he knew to do was call into the house and wake everyone up. "Guys, we have company! Mom, Aunt Rachel is here!"

That was it. The alarm was sounded. He hadn't called Amanda 'mom' since they had moved to Florida. All he could do was to wait and wonder what was going to happen next.

How did she find them? What were they going to do now? These were all questions to be answered with time.