Moving Forward Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie let out a loud moan as she became overstimulated by Katherine's finger in her butthole. Her powerful orgasm rocked her. She lost any thoughts about keeping her weight off Ken as she collapsed into his lap.

Katherine was the next to climax. She was still sensitive when she started fingering herself, but when Katie's anus clamped on her finger, she was sent over the edge. She fell backwards, her finger popping out of her sister's butt.

Finally, Ken couldn't take it anymore. When both of his sisters climaxed. He blew his load into Katie. He really didn't have to much choice since she had pinned him to the couch with her massive size. They all sat there, satisfied and completely worn out.

Before they had a chance to relax too much, the doorbell rang, cutting through the serene silence like a knife. The siblings were in a panic. Someone was at the front door. Katherine and Katie were completely naked while Ken had his shorts around his ankles. The living room reeked of sex.

Katie was quick to get off Ken. She helped Katherine up before grabbing her discarded clothes and hastily getting dressed. Katherine was trying to do the same, but she was on wobbly legs after her second orgasm. Ken popped up and pulled his shorts and boxers up in one go. He looked for something, anything to help alleviate the smell in the living room.

Just then, Penny walked into the living room, fresh from her shower, with a bottle of Febreze, vigorously spraying the area. She knew it probably smelled like sex from her and Ken's escapades, but she hadn't realized her children had just had one of their own until she walked in seeing her daughters in various stages of dress.

She ushered the girls upstairs while Ken tidied the living room. She prayed the Febreze would nullify the smell of sex long enough to see who was at the door and send them on their way. She steadied herself and looked at Ken. He gave a nervous nod, and Penny opened the front door to see one of their neighbors, Ms. Pendleton.

Natalie Pendleton was a middle-aged woman in her early 40s. She was about 5'4" tall with C cup breasts standing proudly from her slender frame. Her brown hair was long and straight. She was recently widowed, leaving her and her 18-year-old daughter alone.

"Hello Natalie," Penny said, "to what do we owe the pleasure?"

"Hi Penny," Natalie said. "I just wanted to invite you to a pool party at my house this Friday evening. I know your kids are home from college for the summer, and Elizabeth is celebrating her graduation from high school. We would have invited her high school friends, but they've all left to go on trips for the summer."

Ken made his appearance around the door and greeted Ms. Pendleton. She smiled at him and said hello.

Penny turned to Ken and asked him, "do you want to go to a pool party at Ms. Pendleton's house this Friday night? We're all invited."

Ken thought about it for a minute. He was about to answer when he heard Katherine speak up behind him.

"A pool party this Friday? I'm in! What about you Katie?" She turned to speak directly to Katie.

Katie was about to respond with an affirmative, but then a frown grew on her face. "Oh shoot," she exclaimed. "Katherine, we won't be able to attend the party. We will be at work this Friday evening starting our normal shift after orientation tomorrow."

"Oh yeh, you're right, Katie," Katherine said a little deflated. "Sorry Ms. Pendleton. Katie and I just got back from our job interviews today, and we start right away. Now I wish we had waited until next week."

Ms. Pendleton looked at them and smiled. "That's okay. I understand how jobs are." She turned to look at Ken and Penny. "Well, I guess that leaves you two. Interested?"

Ken looked at Penny and she shrugged. Ken looked back at Ms. Pendleton and said, "sure, I'd like to go. What time is the party? Do we need to bring anything?"

"No. No. You just need to bring yourselves along with your swimsuits and towels," she said happily. "I'll let Elizabeth know you two are coming. She'll be so happy! We'll see you Friday evening around 6 p.m."

Ms. Pendleton turned and left. Once she was gone, Penny closed the door and turned to her children with a look of relief on her face. "Guys, that was too close. I didn't realize you three were going to have an orgy in the living room after I left. We will have to be more careful going forward."

All three siblings looked a little flustered as their mom brought up the near fiasco. Ken looked at his sisters and said, "we will be careful from now on. It might be a good thing that you two got jobs already. This will keep you busy." Both his sisters nodded in agreement.

With the crisis averted, the family went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. The girls talked about their jobs, and Ken asked his mother about his name change process.

"Since we're going to the party on Friday evening, I think I'll take that day off, so we can go see about changing your name. Hopefully, it will be a smooth process," Penny stated.

They spent the remainder of the evening just lounging and enjoying one another's company. As they made their way to bed later that night, Katie took Ken by the hand and led him to her bedroom.

"You can sleep with me from now on. The others can sleep here as well, but I want to be able to sleep next to my big brother," Katie said emphatically.

Ken shrugged and said, "I guess this is my bed from this point forward," which made Katie smile. They both climbed into bed and slept peacefully. During the night, Katherine climbed into bed and snuggled up against Ken. Unknown to them, Penny found them all in Katie's bed and just smiled. Her children truly loved one another.

The next day went by quickly. Ken was starting the process of legally changing his name while Katherine and Katie went through their job orientation. Penny came home and helped Ken with the legal paperwork. She had been in contact with a lawyer earlier in the day, and she told Ken they could expect the name change to happen fairly quickly, which was great news.

As Friday came about, the girls lounged around the house before they had to start work. Penny and Ken went to see the lawyer, and by the end of the day, Ken was officially a Stevens again. He and his mother spent the remainder of the time before the pool party changing Ken's information. It was indeed tedious work.

Katie and Katherine left for work early in the afternoon. They wouldn't be home until after 8 p.m., so there was little chance they'd end up going to the pool party. Penny and Ken got ready and headed over to Ms. Pendleton's house around 6 that evening.

Elizabeth greeted them warmly after answering the door. Elizabeth was a very pretty girl. Ken and his sisters had grown up around her over the last 10 years when they moved to their current house. They hung out a good bit since there was only a small age gap between them. Elizabeth was like a little sister to them.

She was about 5'9" tall with a healthy D cup sized chest. She was slim, but athletic. Her brown hair and eyes mirrored her mother's. They could have passed for siblings themselves barring the age gap. Ken and Penny made small talk with Elizabeth while walking through the house to the backyard and the pool. Ken noticed that Elizabeth kept glancing down at his crotch, but she would avert her gaze when she saw him look back.

As they exited the house to the backyard, they saw Ms. Pendleton prepping the grill. She smiled and waved to them as they approached her. "Glad you two could make it. Help yourself to some drinks. We have wine, beer, soda, lemonade, and water if you'd like."

"Thanks for the invite," Penny said. "I think I'd like a glass of wine and a chance to relax." She and Natalie smiled at one another and headed off to grab some wine, leaving Elizabeth and Ken alone.

"It's kind of hot out here. Do you want to go get in the pool with me," Elizabeth shyly asked?

Ken looked up at her and said, "sure. I think the pool will definitely cool us off." With that said he and Elizabeth walked over to some lounge chairs by the pool. Ken took off his shirt and kicked his flip flops off. He dove into the pool's deep end without checking the water first. Fortunately, it wasn't too cold. He surfaced in time to see Elizabeth standing at the pool's edge and smiling down at him.

She had removed her loose T-shirt and shorts to reveal a stunning bikini that just covered her private parts. She jumped in the pool in front of Ken and circled him under the water. She popped up beside him, laughing as she surfaced.

"It's been a while since we last saw each other," Elizabeth said. "I was hoping to spend some time with you...... and your sisters," she added late. Ken picked up on this but didn't say anything.

He said, "it's too bad my sisters had to work today. They would have loved to spend time with you in the pool. You're like their little sister. The same goes for me."

"I don't mind them not being here, though. It gives us a chance to catch up," Elizabeth said as she reached over and touched Ken's arm.

Before anything else could be said, Penny and Natalie walked out of the house, each with a large glass of wine in their hand. They walked up to the pool, and Natalie said, "let's have some fun before dinner. I bought some hamburger meat for us to grill after we swim for a while."

"Sounds good to me," Penny said. She set her glass of wine down and removed her shirt. Her long body looked exquisite in her black string bikini. She looked toward the kids in the pool and dove in.

Ms. Pendleton smiled and took her own shirt off. Her pert breasts sat proudly on her chest. They looked good on her shorter body, Ken thought. Although after thinking about it, she was still a good four inches taller than he was. While he was distracted by his thoughts, she dove in, meaning they were all in the pool.

The four of them swam off and on for about an hour before Natalie and Penny got out of the pool to prepare dinner, leaving Ken and Elizabeth to swim alone. After the events from earlier, Ken wasn't sure he wanted to be alone with her. Everything was going well for a little while. They just swam and played around. However, when they started splashing each other and wrestling a little, Elizabeth made her move.

While Ken wasn't paying attention, Elizabeth leaned in for a kiss, which caught Ken completely off guard. He pulled away quickly. Elizabeth stood there slightly embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, Ken, but I couldn't help myself," she said. "I just think your so cute, and to be honest, I've always had a crush on you."

Ken didn't know what to say. He knew that she had always been friendly with him growing up. He thought it was more like a brother-sister thing than anything like a crush. He spoke to her cautiously, not wanting to upset her. "Elizabeth, I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I don't think we should do this."

"Why not, Ken? I'm not much younger than you, and I've seen the way you look at me sometimes. Don't you like my body?"

Ken couldn't deny that she was good looking. She was actually gorgeous. He said, "It's not that Elizabeth. You are very beautiful, and anyone would be lucky to have you. It's just that I'm seeing someone else."

Elizabeth smirked at his statement. She simply said, "you mean like your sisters?"

Ken's felt a cold chill run down his spine. "What do you mean by that," he asked her, afraid to know the answer.

"Oh, I don't know. I may have seen some not so brotherly sisterly activity going on in your kitchen earlier this week." Elizabeth was looking at him, one eyebrow arched. "I've never seen a brother and sister kiss like that before, but I'm an only child, so what do I know."

Ken's blood ran cold. They had been caught, and it hadn't even been a week. He saw her face looking down at him, but he didn't know how to respond. He just looked at her, scared of what was going to happen next.

Her face broke into a huge grin. Despite the situation, Elizabeth wasn't a mean girl. Ken saw her grin and couldn't interpret her intentions. The mood was palpable.

Elizabeth finally spoke to him. "Don't worry, Ken. I'm not judging you, and I won't say anything. You three have always been friends to me, even though I'm younger than all of you." She reached out and touched his hand under the water. Ken jumped at the touch, but still couldn't speak.

"I've always thought you were handsome, Ken. Katherine and Katie are drop dead gorgeous. I can see the appeal. Heck, I might even want to try them, but you? How did you three get involved together? I'm curious," Elizabeth inquired.

Ken's mouth was dry despite being in the pool. He thought about it for a minute before beginning. "Look Elizabeth, it all started accidentally. We didn't pursue a relationship. It just happened, and quickly."

"Do you trust me enough to tell me about it," Elizabeth asked?

Ken sighed and told her how it began. He even trusted her enough to tell her about his mom's involvement.

"Oh my gosh! Your mother knows and approves," she exclaimed. Ken put his fingers to his lips to quiet her before nodding in the affirmative. Elizabeth thought about it before smiling. She said, "that is so wild, and incredibly erotic."

Before Ken knew what was happening, Elizabeth had her arms wrapped around him and pulled him in for a kiss. Ken was too shocked to move, and to be honest, very turned on. His life had taken several interesting turns since his life after college started a few days ago.

Elizabeth broke the kiss and smiled at Ken. "Would you allow me to join your harem, Ken?" The word shocked Ken.

"What do you mean? I don't have a harem," he said.

"Oh, come on, Ken! You totally have a harem! You're the only man involved. Your mother and sisters seem to adore you, and I can see why," Elizabeth said.

Ken stopped her and said, "I don't see it like that, Elizabeth. We are just a group, a family, that loves each other. We don't even know where this is all going just yet, but it feels right. It's hard to explain."

Elizabeth knew that Ken's family was close knit. She actually loved that about them. She really did like Ken, though. If she was being honest, she was also a little attracted to his sisters, though right now, she wanted Ken. She said, "Ken, I want you right now. Actually, I need you." She paused slightly before beginning to speak again.

"Ken, I have had so many thoughts about us being together, but I was too afraid to express them. As we got older, and you left for college, I lost my opportunity. All of you eventually left me behind when you went to college. I was lonely. I had friends in high school, but I didn't feel the same about them as I do about you three. I don't want to be left out."

Ken absorbed all that Elizabeth was telling him. She was opening up, and he felt bad that she felt that way. He did have a soft spot for her as they grew up together over the last 10 years. Ken reached up and touched her face. He gently said, "I didn't know you felt that way about us, Elizabeth. Under any other circumstance, I would love to be with you, but it's complicated with my relationships now."

Elizabeth cut him off before he could say more. "Ken, please make love to me," She pleaded. "I just want to be included into your wonderful world. I'm in love with you, Ken! I love Katherine and Katie as well! Just don't leave me, please!"

Tears started rolling down her cheeks as she looked away from Ken. He was at a loss. He knew the pain she was going through, wanting to love and be loved in return. Elizabeth suddenly turned to him, and through tear-stained eyes said, "You know I'd never tell anyone about your relationships. Even if you decided not to love me, I'd never tell."

Ken made up his mind. He closed the short gap between them and kissed her gently on the lips. "Please stop crying, Elizabeth." Ken paused, thinking of what he was going to say next to make sure he framed it correctly. "Now isn't the time, nor is this the place. Let me talk to my sisters about this. I think there may be a place for you in this relationship, but I need you to be patient."

Elizabeth nodded her head. She was happy that Ken was considering her as a potential member of their fold. Before either could say more, Natalie called them over to eat. Ken and Elizabeth had been so absorbed in their conversation that they hadn't paid any attention to their mothers as they prepared the food.

Ken gave Elizabeth a quick peck on the lips before they both got out of the pool. They talked quietly on the way to the picnic table. Ken started by saying, "so why the sense of urgency to have sex with me?"

Elizabeth said, "well, my mom and I are leaving to go on a 2-week trip tomorrow afternoon. I wanted to do it before we left."

Ken thought about it for a minute before asking, "would you be interested in getting together after Katherine and Katie get off work? Maybe you could stay over like old times."

Elizabeth beamed at him. "I'd like that a lot," she said. "I'm sure my mom wouldn't mind it." By this time, they had reached the picnic table. Both sat down next to their respective mothers and started eating. The conversation was light, mostly talk about the Pendleton's upcoming vacation. Everyone was enjoying themselves and didn't want to leave right away, looking to continue to relax as long as they could.

It was almost 8:30 p.m. when they heard the doorbell ring out. To everyone's surprise, Katherine and Katie were standing at the door, dressed and ready for the pool. They made their way through the house and met everybody outside at the picnic table.

"Are you girls hungry," Ms. Pendleton asked? "I have some leftover hamburgers if you want them."

Katherine and Katie both agreed quickly since they hadn't had a chance to eat yet. While Natalie got their food together, Katherine and Katie caught up with everyone and talked about their first day on the job. It had been a relatively quiet evening, so they were able to leave a little sooner than expected.

After the girls chowed down on the hamburgers, everyone except Natalie and Penny got back into the pool. Both of them just enjoyed the night air with a glass of wine. The "four amigos" splashed and played for a while, enjoying the water. Eventually Natalie led Penny inside to show her something.

Now that they were alone, Ken spoke to his sisters. "Katherine and Katie, we need to discuss something." Both girls stopped their splashing to listen to their brother.

"What's up, Ken? This sounds serious," Katherine stated.

Ken nodded his head. "It is somewhat serious. It seems our little Elizabeth has discovered our new relationship." Both Katherine and Katie blushed, a look of anxiety on their faces. They looked at Elizabeth, who shyly nodded.

"Listen, Elizabeth won't say anything about it to anyone. You know she's like a little sister to us." Ken could see the relief on both his sisters' faces. He then continued, "Elizabeth also expressed her love for me, and her desire to be a part of the relationship."

This time, both sisters looked at each other before looking at Elizabeth. Katie spoke first, "what exactly do you want? A relationship with Ken? Us?"

Elizabeth blushed a little before saying, "if I'm being honest, I'd like to be in a relationship with all of you. You have been like a big brother and big sisters to me. I love you guys, and I don't want to lose this opportunity to tell you. Unfortunately, I'm leaving for a 2-week vacation tomorrow, so I wanted to confess myself to you all."

"I've asked Elizabeth if she'd like to stay over at our house tonight like old times. I wanted to discuss this with you, but I do feel that there is room in our relationship for Elizabeth."

Katherine spoke next. "I like the idea of a sleep over." Katherine paused before asking, "does she know about mom too?"