Moving Forward Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I should take a shower with you instead," Katie said before leaning down and kissing him. Ken just looked up at her and said, "I don't see any harm in that."

Both went to their rooms to get clothes before going to the shower in Penny's bathroom. Ken reached in the shower and started the water before turning back towards Katie. He was going to take his clothes off, but he was stopped before he started when he saw his youngest sister. She had already taken off her clothes and put them in a pile on the floor.

Ken stood there with his mouth hanging slightly open and admired her tall, gorgeous body. Katie looked at him, fidgeting a little under his gaze.

"You look absolutely stunning, Katie. I can't help but look at you. You're gorgeous!"

Katie blushed a little at the compliment. She loved hearing Ken call her beautiful. She said, "Ken, I love hearing you say that. I enjoy your reactions to my body. It causes me to get butterflies in my stomach, and I feel warm all over. However, dear brother, I need you to remove your clothes so we can take a shower."

Ken rushed to get his clothes off while Katie got in the shower. He soon joined her, and they began to bathe one another. As Ken started washing Katie's enormous breasts, she started moaning with pleasure. Ken, for his part, was getting a hard on. Katie looked down at him and saw it. She reached her long arm down and touched it gently with her large hand.

Ken's penis jumped at her touch. He stopped washing her breasts momentarily, leaving Katie and opening to lean over and kiss her brother. Her hand was still on his penis and rubbing it up and down. While they were kissing, they were too distracted to see Katherine enter the bathroom, still naked from getting out of the shower down the hall.

Katherine could see the silhouettes of her siblings in her mother's shower. She had arrived just in time to join the fun. She opened the glass door to the shower and slid in behind Ken, neither he nor Katie noticing her until she pressed her body into Ken's.

Ken jumped at her touch. Katie just looked up and smiled while still kissing her brother. Katherine said, "I can't believe that you guys would leave me out of all the fun. First Katie is in bed with you last night, and now you're showering together without me. I'm beginning to feel like a third wheel."

Ken reached his arm around behind him. He could feel her crotch in the small of his back. He successfully found Katherine's vagina with his roaming hand and started playing with it. Katherine immediately sucked in her breath when she felt her brother's fingers.

Katie broke the kiss with Ken and leaned over him to kiss Katherine while her guard was down. Katherine moaned into her mouth as Ken turned sideways between his sisters to better stimulate her vagina. He also reached over and did the same with Katie's vagina. Now it was her time to moan into Katherine's mouth.

Both Katie and Katherine reached up to fondle the other one's breasts. They were both in a state of ecstasy as their brother fingered them. Ken was really starting to get into this. He thought nothing could be sexier than seeing his sisters make out and fondle each other.

Ken leaned over and started assaulting Katherine's clit with his tongue while simultaneously stimulating Katie's clit with his thumb. After a couple minutes, he switched and licked Katie's clit while rubbing Katherine's. The girls stopped kissing and backed off, too focused on their brother's ministrations to continue. They still had their hands on each other's breasts, tweaking and playing with their sensitive nipples.

"Come on my lovely women! Cum for me," Ken said between licks. He knew they were getting closer to orgasm. He was trying to coax it out of them.

Katie had a head start over Katherine since she and Ken were already making out when their sister entered the shower. Ken gave her clit one more good suck and tongue swirl, and Katie couldn't take it anymore. She yelled out, "I'm coming," before she came on Ken's fingers as he licked. Ken could feel her powerful vaginal muscles clamping down on his fingers.

Ken immediately switched over to licking Katherine's clit, giving Katie time to come down from her orgasm.

It didn't take Katherine long to catch up to her sister. The moment Katie came, she involuntarily twisted Katherine's nipples. As soon as Ken's tongue found her clit, it was all over for Katherine. She came in a torrent on her brother's fingers, screaming, "I'm coming."

Both of Ken's sisters were shaking hard with their orgasms. He kept his fingers inside of his sisters for a minute after before finally removing them. They took a little time to recover while Ken started showering. Ken had just really started to get himself washed off when he felt two large hands grab his shoulders and spin him around.

Both Katherine and Katie stared down at their brother with hands on their hips. Katherine asked, "you didn't think you weren't going to get something in return for the orgasms you gave us, did you?"

"Yeh Ken. That was amazing," Katie exclaimed with a little shutter from the recall. She dropped down and bent over, grabbing Ken's penis with her hand. She started giving Ken a handjob while Katherine leaned over and kissed him. Ken let the sensation of his sisters' touch wash over him.

Katherine remained kissing him until Katie stopped using her hand and started using her mouth. Katherine dropped down as well, looking to help her sister make Ken feel good. Katie bobbed her head back and forth on her brother's large penis while Katherine fondled his testicles. When Katie needed a break, Katherine jumped in and took over the blowjob. Katie massaged the base of his shaft and his testicles for a while.

Both sisters alternated giving the blowjob. Every now and then, Ken would feel both his sisters' lips on his shaft at the same time. This pushed him closer to the edge quickly. However, what really made him cum was his sister Katie taking his manhood all the way down her throat. Feeling her nose and breath on his pubes was all it took. He couldn't even warn her of his impending climax. He simply groaned as he let it go.

Katie sensed his orgasm approaching and never batted an eye. She quickly pulled Ken's penis from her throat and held it in her mouth, taking all he had to give her. Once Ken finished, Katie removed her mouth from his penis. She looked up into her brother's eyes and opened her mouth, showing him the contents on her tongue.

Katie then turned to her sister and moved in to kiss her. They shared Ken's cum between them as tongues danced together in a passionately sensual dance. Ken almost felt himself getting hard again, but he was too wiped out after that powerful orgasm.

With the morning's "activities" finished, the siblings finished their shower, got dressed, and went downstairs to start the day. Katherine and Katie started looking for part-time work. Ken was still researching the areas in Florida that he could find work in his field and had decent housing.

As the day progressed, both sisters had found part-time job openings at a retail store in the local mall. They made resumes and drove to the mall to see if they could get hired on. It would be convenient if they could work in the same store during the same hours.

Ken was having some success in his research, but much of it depended on his mother's ability to find work in the same areas. He was sure she could, but he wanted to keep their options open. Once he was satisfied with his choices, he switched to looking at the process to legally change his name back to his father's. Ken found it odd to potentially have a different last name than his mother and sisters.

Ken was deep into the name change process research when his mother walked in from work. Penny made her way into the living room where she found Ken. She walked up to him and leaned down to give him a long passionate kiss before asking, "where are the girls at?"

Ken relished her lips and hated it when they parted from his. He responded to her inquiry saying, "the girls went to apply for positions at one of the retail stores at the mall. They may be back soon, but I'm not sure."

"Well, that gives us a little time for a make out session," Penny said with a wink before moving his laptop and climbing on top of her son's lap. She immediately attacked his lips with hers. Ken didn't know what brought this on, but he wouldn't argue with her right then. He enjoyed the attention.

Penny was really getting into their kisses. As she straddled Ken's lap, she could feel the bulge forming in his pants underneath her skirt. She was getting turned on, and apparently, so was he. She was getting wetter and wetter as she kissed her son. Eventually, she started rubbing her crotch on Ken's bulge.

Ken was loving every second of this make out session. He could feel his mother grinding on him. He also noted how her breasts were smashed into his chest while they made out.

Penny came up for air. She wasn't sure why she was so horny, but she had been thinking about her son all day while she was at work. Maybe it was because she hadn't been sexually active in so long. Maybe she was just thrilled about being in this new relationship. Penny didn't know, nor did she care. Right now, she needed her son.

Penny stood and hiked her skirt up. She started removing her panties while telling Ken, "drop your shorts and let me see that gorgeous penis."

Ken wasn't going to argue with her. He grabbed the waistband of his shorts and boxers, before raising his hips off the couch to pull them down to his ankles. He looked back up to his mother who had her blouse open and her bra unclasped in front and pulled away from her magnificent breasts.

Penny couldn't take it anymore. She saw Ken's penis standing up straight and made a move for it. She didn't want anything more than to have her son inside her. Penny straddled his penis and impaled herself on it in one go.

Both mother and son groaned in ecstasy as they united. After a few seconds, Penny started moving up and down on Ken's big penis. She leaned over and kissed her son passionately. Ken moved both his hands up to play with her large breasts. As his hands fondled and caressed her breasts, Penny groaned into his mouth in appreciation.

There was something almost animalistic in Penny's need for her son. She wasn't worried about slow love making. She wanted him hard and fast. At their current pace, neither of them would last long. As Ken pinched Penny's nipples, she felt that familiar tingle between her legs that told her she was close.

Penny broke their kiss and said, "oh, my sweet baby. I'm so close! Make your mother cum!"

Ken moved his hands down to her hips and took control. He started meeting her downstrokes with upward thrusts. Penny was loving the control Ken had over her. He was a real man. Her man! That thought, along with the stimulation of Ken's penis, caused her to cum hard.

Penny screamed, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" As she bottomed out on Ken, she arched her back and let her orgasm take over. She let go of Ken and would have fallen over if his strong hands weren't holding her in place.

Ken felt his mother cum violently on his penis. This caused him to shoot his load deep into her waiting vagina. Both mother and son were in the throes of passion due to their powerful orgasms.

Penny finally straightened up and looked down at her baby boy. She was so in love with him and had been for a while, but she hadn't realized it until recently. She leaned down and thanked him properly with a long, sensuous kiss before moving her head to rest on his shoulder while she cuddled up to him.

Ken was still reeling from his orgasm when his mom kissed him and then cuddled with him on the couch. This was a new experience for him to make love in the living room, especially with it being his mom. However, he didn't feel like she was his mother. He thought of her as an older, more mature and sexier woman. He hugged her tightly to him while they both continued to come down from their orgasmic highs.

Neither of them heard the door open during their romp. Ken was still out of it a little when he happened to see movement out of the corner of his eye. Katherine and Katie were standing there looking at him and their mother with huge smiles on their faces. Penny and Ken were busted. Ken leaned over to whisper in his mother's ear, "we have an audience, Penny."

Penny's eyes shot open. She turned her head to see her daughters standing there, both their grins widening as their mother finally realized that she and Ken weren't alone.

Katie started clapping while Katherine winked at them before saying, "way to go, mom! That was beautiful to watch!"

Penny blushed, but she smiled back at her daughters. She asked, "how long have you been there watching?"

"We walked in after you two were going at it. Penny, you looked like you were attacking Ken like you were starving and needed his 'meat'," Katherine said before laughing.

Penny smiled and said, "well, I haven't had any sex since your father died. Now that we're all in a relationship, it has awakened my sex drive that lay dormant for so many years. Besides, Ken was sitting here on is laptop, all alone, looking sexy, so I took advantage of us being alone in the house."

Katie joined by jokingly saying, "well, while you two were being so irresponsible and just having fun, your daughters worked hard to get part-time jobs to help this family out!" She smiled down at Ken and Penny. All of them broke out into laughter after that.

"Ken, I guess we should get cleaned up and ready for dinner," Penny stated.

With that, Penny got off Ken's lap and walked upstairs to clean up and change. Katherine noticed she was walking a little funny and laughed as her mother walked out of sight. She noticed that Ken started to get up and pull his shorts back on.

She quickly walked over to him and stopped him, shoving him backward on the couch. Ken looked up at her questioningly. Katherine asked him, "got anything left in the tank for us big brother?"

Ken smiled up at them but didn't say anything. Katherine dropped down on her knees in front of Ken and took his semi-hard penis in her mouth. She had been so wet while watching he and their mother go at it. Katherine started sucking Ken's penis to get him hard again. She could taste her mother's and Ken's combined fluids on his penis, and it excited her more.

Katie leaned in over her sister and said, "yeh, big brother, you have to take care of all of us from now on." She leaned in and kissed Ken on the lips.

Katie's kiss and Katherine's ministrations on his manhood had Ken rock hard in no time. Katie stood up and removed her clothes. After ensuring that Ken was ready to go, Katherine also stood up to remove her clothes as well.

She didn't wait for Katie to determine who was going first. Without a word, Katherine straddled her brother and slowly lowered herself onto his penis. She wasn't in as big a hurry as her mom had been, but she wanted Ken inside her. When she had taken all of him inside her. She looked down at him, smiling, and said, "are you ready to pound your little sister?"

Ken smiled back and said, "Katherine, how could I refuse such a big and sexy woman such as yourself?" Katherine started to move her hips up and down on Ken's penis. The siblings were going at it pretty hard but nowhere near the speed that he and his mother had just gone. Ken enjoyed the slower pace. Katherine's breasts were bouncing in his face, so he reached out and grabbed a nipple between his lips.

Katherine's pleasure increased as Ken wrapped his mouth around her engorged nipple. She was groaning as she looked down at her brother.

Katie was slowly teasing her clit while watching her two siblings going at it. She saw Katherine's face and decided to help her to orgasm. Katie leaned over and turned Katherine's head towards her. She leaned in and kissed her older sister while reaching up to play with Katherine's breast. Ken was still suckling from Katherine's other nipple.

Katherine was ramping up for an explosive orgasm. She continued to be pleasured by her brother and sister when she felt something she hadn't before. She felt a large hand on her butt, the long fingers moving towards her tight little hole. She looked over at her sister, who only mischievously smiled back in return.

Katie was reaching down and moving her hand on Katherine's butt. She used her long fingers to gently knead her sister's toned flesh before sliding one to her little butthole. Katie circled it a few times with her finger before pressing on it. She repeated this a few times before she was rewarded with her finger moving into her sister's butthole.

Katherine was squirming with pleasure as her sister played with her butt. Before she knew it, Katie had a finger in her tight sphincter. All the sensations were too much for Katherine to handle. She groaned loudly and started shuttering as her body was rocked by and intense orgasm. Her vagina clamped down hard on Ken's penis, and her anus clamped down hard on Katie's finger. Katherine went limp and fell backwards.

Katie caught her nearly unconscious sister and pulled her off Ken's still hard penis. She helped Katherine move to the seat on the other side of Ken on the couch before looking back at Ken and smiling.

"What did you do to her," Ken asked?

"I don't know why I did it, but I stuck a finger up Katherine's butthole. It felt oddly sexy, especially when her anus clamped down on my finger," Katie explained.

Ken looked dumbfounded. Who knew his sister would cum that hard from having her anus played with. Ken just smiled and motioned for his youngest sister to join him.

Katie didn't need to be told twice. She was wet already, so when she straddled Ken, he easily went into her. Katie slowly sank down on his penis, savoring the feeling. Katie dwarfed her 'big brother,' so she made sure that she didn't put her full weight on him. "Are you okay," she asked? "I'm not too heavy, am I?"

Ken just looked into her beautiful eyes and said, "you're perfect, GG."

Katie felt her heart melt hearing those words from her brother. She smiled and started moving up and down on him. Ken loved the feel of his sister. She was, in many ways, a perfect match for his penis. He savored the feeling of her vagina as they had sex at a slow and steady pace.

Katie also liked taking it slow. For one thing, she didn't want to hurt Ken. For another thing, she enjoyed feeling him in her. The longer she could feel Ken's penis inside her vagina, the better she was. Katie briefly looked over at Katherine sitting on the couch beside them. She was still half-lidded with a smile on her face, enjoying the feeling after her intense orgasm.

Ken and Katie had been going at it for about 10 minutes. Ken started to feel the tell-tell signs of his orgasm. "Katie, I'm almost there," he warned her.

"I am too, Ken. I love being in sync with you! Just keep going," Katie moaned.

Their rhythm picked up as the pair of siblings edged closer to their impending orgasms. Katherine had finally come down from her blissful state. She moved over behind Katie and got down on her knees. Katherine stuck her long middle finger in her mouth and generously wet it. She then moved it to Katie's butthole and rubbed the moisture on it.

Katie was surprised to feel Katherine's wet finger against her butthole, but she was all too happy to allow her sister to return the favor.

Katherine wet her finger again before returning it to her sister's anus. She coaxed the tiny hole until she was rewarded with it granting access. Once she was inside Katie's warm butt, Katherine started moving her finger in and out. With her other hand, Katherine was diligently fingering herself. All three of the siblings were on the verge.