All Comments on 'Moving in with Mother-in-law Ch. 11'

by Kordellian

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 month ago

An excellent, hot, chapter!

More, please!

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesabout 1 month ago

Mary's game of getting him to have sex with her mom, knowing full well each time it is happening and how much both are getting from it; she probably has a big surprise she wants to drop on them now that he has admitted to it and said he us going to continue. She either has been with a coworker for quite a while or wants them to be a throuple. Her decision to become her mom's twin leads to throuple more than her wanting to split. However her playing coy about acting like nothing has been going on, with open doors and women usually talk/scheme, (why else would Brandi ask Mary to borrow Kord, instead of just asking Kord if he has a moment to help).

Kord is really either very pussy whipped (as 1 commenter said in an earlier chapter), extremely naive to the wiles of women, or just plain dumb and a suckered with nothing to think with except what is between his legs.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 month ago

I can't wait for the threesome. It is going to be hot HOT HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Time for Mary and Brandy to get strap on an peg him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Another great chapter. Love the fact that you have contrasted the way each woman gives head and makes love. I find in stories where all the women want to "deep throat" and love being "pounded" the sex soon becomes boring and rather repetitive. In future chapters I'm hoping the ladies can perhaps learn things from each other. I've been looking forward to Brandis first rimming since I began reading this series and wasn't disappointed. Can't wait for the next chapter to see how Mary takes back the initiative (unlike Brandi she quite iterally doesn't seem like a women who likes taking things laying down!) and what other naughty things she'll encourage them to get up to. Hope you keep it loving for all conerned. Another 5 stars bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Waiting on the 3 sum and for Mary to guide her husband's cock in her mom's ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Keep it coming, great series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKordellian@Kordellian
Just a regular, nearing middle aged guy reminiscing on both the things done and the things not done, and hoping that sharing will bring others pleasure. Let me know if it does.