Moving is a Pain in the Ass Ch. 02

Story Info
I find out why it's important to tip people helping me move.
1k words
4.06
13k
9
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was thinking about how I had gotten myself into this fucked up situation when I felt Jamaal firmly push my head towards the cock in front of me. I managed to turn my head at the last minute, but still, it grazed my lips and rubbed against my cheek. It left a trail of slimy pre-cum on my face which I found repulsive.

"Shit, baby," the Boss said. "You're gonna have better aim next time or we're going to find another way to make our trip here worth our while."

I honestly wasn't sure what he meant by this, but I didn't want to find out, and the next time the cock was pressed towards my face, I stuck out a hesitant tongue and started licking it.

I heard Jamaal behind me laugh and say "There we go, most of you white folks don't need much convincing to suck a nice black dick."

And he was right. I had barely stood up for myself and now here I was, in my own basement, with a rigid cock in my mouth.

I had seen plenty of porn before, and honestly had spent some time thinking about sucking or dick or two, so I did my best, licking the head and trying to cram as much of it into my mouth as I could without scraping it with my teeth.

I thought it was big before, but as my oral ministrations continued and I became just a little less inhibited, the now-throbbing member in my mouth got bigger and bigger. Jamaal was standing behind me this whole time, not really saying much but definitely watching and giving me a little encouragement from time to time.

"That's good baby, stick your tongue out and let him slap it with his dick," he said.

I did, and soon enough the slick surface of a hard cock was whacking against my outstretched tongue. The obscene slapping sound echoed through the basement.

"Now get your face in there and lick those nuts. Good bitches know how important it is to lick nuts," Jamaal instructed.

I was in full obedience mode now. I scooted forward on my knees and started probing at the thick bush in front of me with my tongue. My nose was overwhelmed with the smell of body wash and musk. A part of me I didn't know too much about started to grow really excited about the manly scent I was inhaling. My tongue found the Boss's meaty balls and gave them a tentative lick.

"That's not good enough," Jamaal said, grabbing my neck and shoving my face into the Boss's crotch. "Get your tongue out and give them a bath. We've been working hard today and they need to be cleaned up."

"Okay!" I said. "Fuck."

I stuck my tongue out again, and this time, made more of an effort to lap at the ebony globes bouncing on my chin. I inhaled their musky scent and felt my cock growing, trapped in my pants. I wanted to make the Boss happy, so I started licking and kissing his nuts vigorously. It was interesting to me to feel how hard and yet giving they were in his hairy nut sack.

After a few minutes of this, the Boss pulled me off his nuts and said to Jamaal "I think it's time you go get some supplies from the truck."

Jamaal laughed a little bit and said "Sure thing, boss."

Supplies? What the hell did that mean? I was hoping once I sucked one or both of these guys off they'd leave me alone. I didn't have too much time to think about it, though, as the Boss put his cock back in front of my lips and began to really thrust his dick into my mouth. After a minute of this, apparently unsatisfied with the attention he was getting, he grabbed my head and for the first, but not last, time in my life I experienced what it was like to get face-fucked.

The Boss held me in place by grabbing the back of my head and stuffed his cock in as far as he could get it, and then tried to stuff it in more. It didn't take ten seconds before I began to panic as I was having trouble breathing. I could feel cock all the way in the back of my throat and just when I was getting ready to puke and/or pass out, Boss pulled his cock out of my mouth and began rubbing the spit and pre-cum on it all over my face.

"Yeah, look at you now," he said, "Mister homeowner, getting face-fucked in his own house. Just disgusting."

With this, the Boss plunged his fuck-snake right back down my throat until I began to buck wildly and he pulled it back out. This happened a few more times; he would stuff my throat until I was ready to pass out and then pull his cock out and smear it all over my mouth. My face and shirt began to get coated in the mixture of saliva and cum that had spilled out in between fuck-fuckings.

Before too long, I heard the door open and in strolled Jamaal. I heard him pull something out of his pocket and place it on the washing machine. It sounded like a plastic cup or jar. I had no idea what it contained, but I knew I was going to find out soon enough.

"We all good?" the Boss asked.

"Yeah," Jamaal replied. "The chimney guy is still working up there. It's a good thing he's being so thorough, otherwise he might come down and find you like this," he said, pointing at me. "And we don't want that, now, do we?"

"Mmmmgh," I replied, my mouth full of dick.

The Boss laughed and pulled me up on my feet. Before I knew what was happening, he tore my shirt off and pushed me towards the newly-installed drier.

"Bend over that drier, bitch," the Boss demanded.

My mind began to put two and two together and I realized what the jar had in it. I began to move towards the door but I quickly felt the Boss's hands on my chest.

"Turn around and bend over that drier," he said, "or the face-fucking you just got is going to seem like a walk in the park compared to what I'll do to that throat of yours."

I meekly complied and bent over, my ass sticking out into the air.