Moving is a Pain in the Ass Ch. 03

Story Info
I find out why it's important to tip people helping me move.
1.1k words
4.22
11.7k
8
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants in this story are 18+.

"That's good, baby," Jamaal said. "It don't have to be so rough. Just do what we say and we'll all have a fine time."

I had some real doubts about that, but I didn't think I had much of a choice. Jamaal came up from behind me and, reaching around my waist, undid the button on my jeans and pulled my pants and underwear down.

Horrifically, I realized that my cock was rock hard, and it sprang up and slapped against the metal of the washer. What the fuck? I wondered. How was I so turned on when I was about to have my ass taken by two strangers in my basement?

"Look at that," the Boss said, smirking. "All you white men in the suburbs are the same. No matter how much you put up a front and protest, you get a little dark meat in your mouth and you're as hard as rocks."

The Boss was right. I was about to get fucked in my own basement and I had never been so hard in my life. My cock was throbbing and pre-cum was dripping down the front and onto the basement floor. I could feel the cool air in the basement on my exposed asshole and two hulking men were about to turn me into a meat puppet, but I was about to keel over from how horny I felt. The fact that these two men were laughing at me and jeering at me made my erection swell even more.

"Spread your ass open for us, bitch," the Boss demanded. No matter how turned on I was, I still hesitated; surely this was the ultimate humiliation, to facilitate my own defilement at the hands of two men I didn't even know? And in my own house?

My mind was made up for me, though, as Jamaal came up from behind me and, kneeling down, spread my cheeks open for me. For a second I stood there waiting; what would it be? A finger? Or would the Boss bury his cock in me without even loosening me up?

The answer was neither. Still spreading my cheeks, Jamaal bent down further and I gasped when I felt a soft but insistent tongue lapping at my virgin hole. My mind reeled and I almost shot all over the drier right then. As I felt his tongue explore my tight ring it felt like a world of ecstasy was slowly forming, every nerve on my tender bud crying out for more ministrations from this skillful tongue.

"Mmmm baby, you're nice and ripe. That's just how I like them," Jamaal purred.

He kissed the inside of my crack and gave my left cheek a quick bite, which almost sent me over the edge again. I had never been rimmed by a man before, and this one certainly knew what he was doing. The contrast between his hot mouth and the cold air in the basement felt delicious.

"See bitch?" the Boss hissed. "We told you it didn't have to be too bad as long as you listen. Of course, once Jamaal gets your pussy nice and lubed up for me, I'm going to have a good time too."

Honestly, at the point, I had forgotten the Boss was even there, but I knew that he was right, that I was going to willingly give my ass to these men as often as they wanted it.

Much to my dismay, Jamaal stopped tonguing my ass and stood up to collect the jar he had gotten from the truck. He unscrewed the lid, squirted some gel onto his middle finger, and hunched back down behind me. After one last lick that sent shivers up my body, he placed his middle finger on my now-sloppy hole and began to push it in.

At first, my shithole protested and tried to push his thick finger out, but Jamaal persisted, and eventually he was sawing his finger in and out up to his knuckle. He pulled out his middle finger and I heard a squishing sound as he applied lube to his pointer finger as well, and after some initial resistance, soon two of his fingers were plunging in and out of my loosening pussy.

I began to get tired from leaning on the drier, so I backed up and hunched over with my ass in the air as Jamaal continued to assault me with his digits.

"That's a good bitch," the Boss whispered. "Get into position for me. I take all of my bitches from behind."

As he said this, stepped in front of me and maneuvered his cock so that it was next to my mouth. I didn't even need to be told what was expected of me and I quickly latched onto it with my mouth. I couldn't use my hands as they were holding me up, so I had to bob up and down on the Boss's cock as best I could without any support.

Meanwhile Jamaal was fingering me from behind, and for the first time I was being stuffed by two men at once.

While I enjoyed sucking the Boss's cock, it was Jamaal's fingering that was causing me to pant around the dick in my mouth. The alternating pressure of him stuffing me with his fingers and the emptiness when he pulled them out became a rhythm at the center of my being and I doubled my efforts sucking the Boss as well as I could, my eyes rolled back in lust.

"Alright bitch," the Boss stated, pulling his cock out of my mouth with a popping sound. "Now that I'm so hard and you're ready to shoot on the floor, it's time for me to get mine. You think Jamaal's got thick fingers, well, you haven't felt anything yet."

With this, the Boss moved behind me and used his rough, calloused hands to pull my legs apart so that my hole was sticking out.

Suddenly more aware of how cold the basement was and what was about to happen to me, my once-erect cock deflated like a seven day old balloon dog.

Jamaal positioned himself on my right side while the Boss rubbed his cockhead along my crack, sending thrills up my spine.

"Okay, baby, lube me up," the Boss said.

I began to turn around to suck him off some more, but before I could, I saw Jamaal take a scoop of lube out of the jar and begin smearing it on the Boss's cock. I began to wonder what kind of relationship these two had, but I didn't have time to ponder this for long before the Boss was back behind me and I knew I was about to lose my anal virginity.