Moving is a Pain in the Ass Ch. 04

Story Info
Fingered and fucked in my basement like a whore.
1.1k words
4.3
19.5k
11
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remained hunched over with my ass in the air while Jamaal lubed up the Boss's cock. I knew I was about to get fucked in the ass for the first time. I knew it would probably hurt, no matter how much Jamaal had loosened me up with his tongue and fingers. However, any apprehension that I had was betrayed by the thin stream of cum dripping from my erect penis.

After Jamaal lubed up the Boss's dick, he put more lube on his fingers and thrust them into my ass.

"Gonna get you nice and ready, baby," he almost whispered. "You'll thank me later."

Once Jamaal was done, the Boss didn't waste any time. He put a collapsed cardboard box on the rough ground in front of him, got down on his knees, and began pushing the head of his big black cock into my rosebud. I felt strong pressure on my asshole until, after some grunting and pushing, the Boss managed to shove it in.

I felt immediate pain and began gasping and whimpering as the Boss continued to push and push. I had no idea how much of his cock was in me but it felt like about a mile. Jamaal leaned down beside me and began stroking my cock, which distracted me from the worst of the discomfort.

After another minute or so of pushing, the Boss stopped so that I could relax around his cock. I had to admit that it turned me on to feel hot hard flesh stuffed inside of me. The Boss pulled his cock out and immediately Jamaal put it in his mouth, sucking vigorously.

"That's good, baby," the Boss cooed. "Suck that ass juice off of me."

While Jamaal was sucking him, the Boss put some lube on his fingers and crammed them inside of me. While Jamaal's fingering had felt like it was meant for my pleasure as much as his, when the Boss fingered my ass, it felt raw and savage, and I knew the only purpose was to open me up for further violation. Nonetheless, the Boss's fingers were even longer than Jamaal's, and thus more able to push deeper inside of me and hit a special spot that seemed to grow hotter and hotter with each thrust of his arm. The slow trickle of cum dripping from my cock now became a fuller stream and I began panting in lust.

Grinning, the Boss pulled his shaft out of Jamaal's mouth with an audible plop and pressed it to my hole. I knew that this time there was going to be no reprieve until he was completely inside of me, but instead of fear, I knew only want.

The head slipped in easier than last time, and the Boss began pushing, slowly but firmly so that my fuck hole could stretch to accommodate its invader. I closed my eyes and focused on the Boss's cock getting closer and closer to that warm spot his fingers had only teased. Before I knew it, I began to feel a rough fleshy pouch slapping against my cheeks. I could feel the course hair on his groin and lower chest rubbing against me and I knew the Boss was balls-deep in my ass. Relief, lust, and even a little bit of pride flooded over me. I had conquered the beast and taken it inside of me.

With more consideration and care than I might have expected, the Boss slowly began moving his cock back and forth. I could hear him gasping behind me as my pussy contracted and squeezed his cock as he guided it in and out.

"Shit bitch...," he croaked. "I've fucked a lot of white asses, and not only did we turn you out quicker than most, but your ass is so fucking tight..."

With this, he began picking up his pace and fucking me with more intensity. Each thrust rocked me forward and my arms soon became tired from supporting my weight. What was keeping me upright despite my fatigue were the waves of warmth that spread throughout my body when the Boss's cock thrust deep enough to bump my prostate. As my hole opened up even further, the Boss increased the speed and depth of his thrusts.

Eventually I was so overcome with fatigue and lust that my arms failed me completely and I sunk even further into the ground with my face on the rough floor and my ass even more in the air.

The Boss took this changed position as an invitation and began fucking me even harder, the slaps of his flesh against mine sounding flat in the empty basement. His quickened pounding drove my face into the ground even more as he impaled me from behind. My racing brain thought of a bug pinned to a board, helpless to avoid its fate.

How could I come back from this? I knew I would both want and not want to experience this every day for the rest of my life, and I was terrified of the power this wanting and not wanting would have over me. Little did I know how far I would go to try and tame it. I looked over at Jamaal and he had taken his pants off and was stroking his cock while watching the lewd scene in front of him, a look on his face of detached lust, care, and even...jealousy? Was he jealous? Oh whom? Shit, was he going to be next? I was so exhausted just from taking one cock that taking another seemed beyond reason.

The Boss kept fucking me. I had no idea how he could keep up the pace but he could. Eventually my body got so tired that I just could not stay hunched over any more and my ass began to droop down to the ground.

"Oh, what, bitch?" the Boss snarled, slapping at my ass. "You quitting on me?" "Please," I said. "I'm so tired...please."

"Well, bitch, if you're so tired, maybe you need to sit down," the Boss said, and placed his beefy thighs on either side of me before laying down.

Jamaal came up beside me, helped me get to my knees, and pulled me over so that my ass was hovering above the Boss's fuck rod. I had no idea what I was supposed to do until the Boss impatiently grabbed my waist and pulled my ass towards his cock. Shit! He wanted me to sit on that thing! Getting fucked from behind was one thing, but this seemed like a whole different level of getting stuffed.

Growling impatiently, the Boss grabbed my waist and, at the same time, thrust upward with practiced aim, sunk his shaft into my loose hole. Grunting, I tried to stand up, but the Boss had me in his tight grasp and there was no escape.