Moving is a Pain in the Ass Ch. 05

Story Info
My humiliation is complete...or is it?!?
1.3k words
4.15
6.9k
5
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18+.

I tried again to get off of the Boss, but I was tired and he was too strong, so I let him pull me the rest of the way down. Now I was truly fucked, with my own weight and the Boss's strength forcing the whole length of his shaft into my honey hole.

There I sat, again feeling like a skewered bug while the mountain beneath me rumbled and moaned with lust. It was all I could do to sit, overcome with a mixture of pain, although not as much as I feared, and a sense of complete fullness.

The Boss waited a minute while my ass adjusted to this deeper defilement. Wanting to take some of the weight off of my rear, I hunched forward, grimacing. The Boss reached around to my front and gripped my nipples with his rough hands before pinching and squeezing them, causing me to wince at this new assault. I rocked backwards, trying to escape it, and ground my ass onto the Boss's erect member, pinning it inside my hole. He grunted with approval.

I realized that the best thing to do was just sit there and try to relax, but the Boss had other ideas. He grabbed my neck and pulled my head down, forcing my back to hunch over and my ass raise slightly. As soon as it did, the Boss pulled his cock out slightly before slamming it back home. I yelped in pain, but he kept going, in and out, a little at a time.

Eventually the pain subsided. The Boss released his grip on the back of my neck and I remained hunched over, my will to resist broken. The Boss took this as a sign that I was ready for more abuse and began pulling his cock out further before cramming it back home and each time he did, his cock bumped into and scraped by prostate.

While before, the Boss's fucking and fingering had only teased my gland, this deeper penetration was a full-blown attack on the deepest parts of my ass and every brush of dick made the nerves in my body bloom and sizzle like nothing I'd experienced before.

Very subtly, I began lifting myself up on my knees before lowering myself down on the Boss's cock. I knew mentally that I didn't want this, hadn't wanted any of this, but my body betrayed me; the Boss's cock, my prostate, and every nerve in my body conspired to make me a slave to dick, bouncing on my very first cock.

My increased enthusiasm, no matter how much I tried to hide it, did not go unnoticed.

"That don't feel too bad now does it, baby?" the Boss sneered.

Baby? Now I was a baby?

"Ungh...no...fuck," I replied, not caring about the humiliation and despair that I might have normally felt about the idea of a man with his cock buried in my ass calling me his baby. I only wanted one thing, and that was to feel more of the fire I felt building in my ass and spreading throughout my body.

No longer being concerned about concealing my pleasure, I bounced on the Boss's cock more enthusiastically, grunting with pleasure each time I was filled and impatient to be filled some more, my engorged penis bouncing on the Boss's thighs as I fucked myself with his shaft.

The tight enclosure of the basement seemed to have warmed up by ten degrees and the smell of flesh, sex, sweat, and shit infused the air with a pungent but erotic odor.

I had forgotten all about Jamaal until he stepped in front of me with his pants down and his cock aimed at my mouth. I leaned forward to take it in my mouth, but before I was able to tongue it, Jamaal gave it two quick strokes with his hand and a stream of cum shot out of it and all over my face and hair.

Here was my first baptism, my ass stretched out and my face bathed in precious white seed. I licked my lips as it dripped down, tasting its salty tang as I swallowed cum for the first time.

The debauchery of what had just happened shocked me, but it also fueled my lust even more and I thrusted myself on the Boss's cock with reckless abandon, capable of only chanting "Fuck...fuck...fuck..." under my breath.

Beneath me, the Boss's growls became quicker and quicker and I knew that while before he had the power and was taking pleasure from me, now I was in control and the pleasure was mine to give. Feeling empowered, and knowing that he must be close, I lifted myself up until only the head of the Boss's cock was in my ass before I slammed myself down with my back straight, taking him completely inside of me. Again I could feel the scruff of his pubic hair scraping my ass cheeks.

Still with him completely inside of me, I moved my ass in a circle and rocked back and forth, attempting to milk him with my ass.

It didn't take long before my efforts were rewarded, and with a bellow, the Boss emptied his nuts into my pussy. I felt thick shots of cum spew out and spatter my insides. I felt it begin to drip out immediately and with the Boss's cock still in my ass, I could do nothing to stop the flow.

Disgusted, the Boss pushed me off him and to the side causing cum to spill out of me and onto the basement floor. The scent of cum and shit hung in the air. My cock, throbbing in frustration and leaking cum, twitched beyond my control.

I took it into my hand and began desperately jerking off, hoping for release, but Jamaal stopped me by grabbing me and getting me up on my knees. What now? I thought. I was turned on but in no mood for round two.

Jamaal had other ideas. He hunched down beside my leaking hole, stuck out his tongue, and gently began licking the Boss's cum off of it. As he did this, he reached through my legs and began stroking my inflamed cock.

Each lick and stroke brought me closer to joyous relief, and after only seconds of this I came so hard that I could feel it in my ears, sweet ecstasy erupting from my rock-hard phallus. It painted the basement floor next the cum that had leaked out of my ass.

Giving me one last lick and a kiss on my left cheek, Jamaal stood up. The Boss was already getting dressed.

"Don't worry, baby," he said with a sneer as he dressed. "We make deliveries around here all the time. Shit, half this block orders things for us to deliver just so we have to stop by. I got babies all over this lily-white neighborhood."

I was too stunned to disagree. My mind was filled with the idea of my neighbors getting fucked by Jamaal and the Boss, maybe in basements of their own. Thinking about it gave me an erection despite my recent release.

The Boss noticed this and, after glancing at the puddles of cum on the floor and the glaze of cum on my face, sneered again.

"You're disgusting," he said. "Be seeing you again soon."

With that, Jamaal and the Boss opened the door and left. I put my pants and torn shirt back on, not having clean clothes to change into in the basement.

My mind was reeling. What the fuck had just happened? Why had I given in so easily? Why did getting fucked by that monster feel so good?

I was so preoccupied by these questions and what my life was going to be like now that I didn't realize that the chimney inspector was still in my house, waiting by the door with a pissed off look on his face. Shit! The inspector! How long had he been waiting for me?

I also realized, to my horror, that there was still cum on my face, which the inspector obviously noticed. I saw a hard lecherous look creep over his face.

"Excuse me, sir," he said, his voice full of sarcasm. "I just have an invoice for you to sign."