Moving On 01: The Wait

Story Info
They all noticed how slack Bens cock was.
3k words
3.68
7.5k
2
3

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PaPa gathered the staff together for the daily update.

"Life goes on regardless of our sadness and despair, we are a team and Lee would expect it of us all.

I am sure I don't have to ask you all to pray for her, and Abi of course, who as you know has been at her bedside this past week. Thank you."

He gripped MaMa's hand as they both stifled their tears and made their way back to PaPa's sitting room.

**********

Life was carrying on in the kitchen, only the day before Sarah and Ben had a little spat.

Cook was all over it, "Get yourselves here this minute, what on earth are you two squabbling about?"

"Sorry ma-am, it was me, not got my proper head on these last few days."

"No Ben, it was me, sorry ma-am, sorry Ben."

"Well I'll help you organise your brains, which are obviously in your bottoms, get the strap Tom, pants down you 2."

They both dropped their pants, no embarrassment from either one they had seen each other many times naked when they played in the old dairy, Tom was usually their too.

They bent over the Bread Making table.

"Sorry Ben."

"Me too Sarah."

"Here it comes you too, good and hot, just like my beef stew," Whack, Whack, Whack, she gave them both 30, both cried, maybe they needed a spanking to ease their stress.

Cook stopped, "Stand and pants up, we have work to do." They all noticed how slack Bens cock was.

"Ben?" she whispered.

"Yes Sarah."

"Would you like to fuck me after all the dinner stuff is away, you too Tom."

They both nodded.

At 7.00pm they were all in the old diary and undressing, Sarah was naked first.

"First one of you two naked gets to use my mouth first."

The boys hurried, she hoped it was Ben, although he was the longest, he was also the thinnest and he could get him down her throat now, ok she gagged a lot but that made her tingle.

"Open wide for Peter," Toms name for his cock, well his moms name for it, she called it 'Peter Pecker' even to this day when he is still "milked" by her after a spanking.

"Well that's a first Sarah, you have at least 2" of me in your mouth."

They stood her up, each squeezing a nipple, Ben took her bummy hole and Tom her pussy, how she loved the attention, affection and of course the double shagging.

She cum twice before Tom filled her bum with a sea of cum and Ben made her kneel to take his in her mouth.

All fucked out and ready to go, Tom put his hands together, the other 2 joined him.

"Please Lord can you see it in your way to making our darling sister Lee better, we miss her so much and love her even more, Amen?"

"Amen."

"Amen"

They hugged, all in tears and went their own ways.

**********

"Would you like a drink Miss Abi?"

"No thank you, I'm fine nurse."

"Begging your pardon Miss but you must drink, when Miss Lee is back with us you will need all your health and strength to control her."

Abi sobbed, "Maybe a tea then please."

It was 7 longs days and nights since Lee had been run over.

She knew Lee was in an induced coma to protect her but it did not stop her talking to her all day or reading books and newspapers out loud.

Abi was full of self hatred knowing it was her who went too far.

The hospital had adjoining patient/family rooms and Abi had not been away from Lee for more than a few minutes at a time.

Lee's family also visited when ever they could but lived quite a way away so kept in contact daily with the hospital and Abi.

**********

Sarah got home and showered, she went down for dinner/supper and only her mom was in.

"Where is Father, mom?"

"Minister Fish asked if he would help at the special service they are having this evening and the work that needs doing afterwards."

Sarah did not understand and usually when she does not understand and asks she end up naked and belted.

They had some soup and had a mom to daughter chat, her mom said "Anything you want to tell me girl?"

Shit, she called me girl, I'm in trouble without opening my mouth.

"Nothing to tell you I don't think but bet I have lots I could ask you, if I dared mom."

"Dare! do I assume you are thinking the question is bad enough to get you a spanking?"

"Well mom, "Sarah removed her dress, "me and the boys at work," she pointed to her bra and knickers, mom nodded, so off they came, "mess about a bit after work," mom patted her lap, Sarah laid over, "and I do not really know what to do." SPANK, SPANK, SPANK, SPANK.

"You were saying?" SPANK, SPANK, SPANK, SPANK.

"When I was at school some of the naughty girls had said they had sucked a boys cocks how could you do that?" SPANK, SPANK, SPANK, SPANK.

Mom stopped, "Sit up Sarah, the spanking was not for your question, but your bottom has been whipped today, why."

"All of a sudden, for no reason, I started crying and dropped 2 plates, a boy laughed so we both were called to Cook and told to strip below the waist, and she belted us." Sarah sobbed, from the spanking she just got.

Mom hugged her, "Go on love."

"When we got up his Cock had swollen so much, like my brothers do when Father whips them, but it was, she showed the thickness with her hands, this big."

"Who is this boy Sarah?"

"Its Tom, the black boy."

"Ahhhhhh, well some boys are just born with big cocks and the secret is to suck from both sides so its very wet, and it should be ok."

Sarah got off her moms knee and picked up her clothes, "May I go to bed now Mom?"

"Yes you may, but 3 things, be naked, lay over your pillows and have your bedroom belt ready for when Father gets home, he is going to whip you good."

"But why mom?"

"When we sat I asked if you had anything to tell me, you didn't which surprised me as I found your contraceptive tablets under your pillow when I changed your bed."

"Oh mommy, will you please spank me, please, please?"

"Night Night girl."

**********

PaPa decided to go for a horse ride to try and clear his mind of the past few days, as he entered the stables he heard giggling and rustling from the adjoining barn.

He quietly walked towards the barn door and saw the young stable maid being mounted by the spotty stable boy.

He walked in and they were oblivious to his presence.

"Now, should I beat you both for disrespect, cavorting and not working, being disrespectful or should I just dismiss you both?"

The boy dismounted, his slender cock glistening below his shirt with her juices, his pants below his knees.

She stood, her jumper and bra above her juvenile tits, knickers and jodhpurs by her ankles.

They both hurriedly began to re arrange their clothing.

"Stop, both strip naked, I am about to give you a stable lesson to live in your minds forever, or you can dress and leave the house now, which will it be.?

"Please Sir I, we are so sorry, we were thoughtless, please beat me as you see fit."

She was in tears, "Please Sir, I am so sorry, please spank me too as befits my stupidity."

"You will both also receive a letter from Mr. Brown as to your future conduct a, a regular visit to his office also concerning your conduct, and a letter for your parents."

Both knew it was going to be a tough few weeks going forward, both from Mr. Brown and both Baptist's parents.

Both now stood naked, he with his hands over his slackening cock and she just covering her pussy, she never bothered trying to hide her small tits, not that noticeable.

"To fit your indiscretion you will both be horse whipped and for starters spanked with my riding crop."

He turned to the stable manager, "String those two up, leave me enough room for my whip swing and gather all the staff together, I'll be back after my ride, I need to cool down."

The manager grabbed the boy by his balls, squeezing them enough to produce tears as he moved to a rope hung from a beam.

He strung him up onto his tip toes by his hands, then pulled out the boys cock and slapped it a dozen times, he was soon in tears.

Her turn, her head lowered as he approached, he pinched her nipples to form small hard mounds and led her to her rope, via a hay bale, he sat and over she went face up. She wondered what was to happen, he spread her legs wide.

Her small wispy covering glistening with her wetness, he raised his hand and spanked her pussy hard, she screamed and cried but made no attempt to close her legs.

She was strung up, both got a final few slaps, her pussy his cock, the manager did not want to mark the bodies the Master was about to discolour.

The outdoor staff were gathered, not one really wanted to come and see two workmates beaten like this, well maybe Mr. Brown might have.

The girls looked in amazement as the spotty boys cock rose as he looked at the naked girl opposite with a bright red and swollen pussy.

The Master arrived back, "Thank you for joining us everyone and apologies for having to put you through this."

He took his riding crop out of his boot and brought it down sharp on the boys cock, it soon deflated.

He cracked his bottom cheeks until they glowed, then moved to the girl.

"So sorry Sir, please beat me as you see fit."

The leather end to his crop splattered time after time on each nipple and tit, she got 6 on her belly and he saw the redness of her pussy and gave her 5 on her hood and clit, her scream echoed around the barn.

He put his crop back in his boot and took the triple flex dressage whip from its holder, 26" of absolute pain when applied to the human body, he knew this and knew he would need to use it wisely.

The girl suffered the most as the whip hit her back it curled round to kiss her tits and nipples.

The master made sure when he whipped the boys bottom it curled onto his cock and balls.

He was not harsh, but thorough. When he stopped he replaced the whip and dismissed the staff.

"I hope you two will learn from your mistakes, and you, your still a girl, not even fully developed, he nipped both nipples, how old are you girl?"

Through her tears she spurted out, "Just gone 18 Sir."

He grabbed the boy by the cock and balls, "Keep your cock in your trousers when on my land in future, understand?" he squeezed as he spoke.

"Oh yes Sir, so sorry."

The Master looked into the boys eyes and saw his remorse, but still slapped his face twice.

"Back to work and call at Mr. Browns for your letters at 5.00."

Everyone left the stables, they ran into an empty stable, she bent over and he pushed his cock in her pussy to his balls, "I told you we would get a public beating and I would show off my big cock and your tiny tits." They laughed as he pounded her pussy, he pulled out and she knelt like good girls should.

**********

Abi left the room as the nurses freshened Lee up and changed her bedding, it was such a warm day they left the covers back and placed her hands over her lower tummy..

The doctors came and examined her and waited till Abi came back in to the room.

"There is some good news, we can see no deterioration in her health at all, quite the contrary she shows signs of being on the mend."

Abi cried, "Lee, if I fine out you are lying and are only laying with your eyes closed you'll get the spanking of your life."

Abi then stood to get a drink as Lee's right hand appeared to rub her pussy.

"Oh darling girl, please open your eyes, please."

*********

The stable boy and girl arrived at Mr. Brown's office just before 5.00pm and knocked on his door.

"Come in, Ah, the stable duo.

It does not bother me that you are trying to fuck her brains out boy, the few she has taking up with an idiot like you.

Its fucking her in works time you are in trouble for.

You can both strip each other naked, I want to inspect the Masters handy work," they both stood looking stunned, "well, strip her first boy, and make sure you do it respectably."

She held her hands above her head as he removed her jumper and then unbuttoned her shirt.

He moved to her jeans.

"Bra next boy, let us all see what you find so tempting."

He unhooked her bra and removed it, she covered her cut and bruised tits with her arm and saw Mr. Brown looking and quickly put her hands on her head and pushed her tits out.

Boots and socks then Jodhpurs and knickers in one left her naked.

He lifted his arms up and she removed his jumper. His boots and socks then unbuckled his belt, un zipped and lowered his jodhpurs. They both noticed the bulge in his underpants.

Mr, Brown was intrigued, he was such a skinny boy, you could count his ribs yet a bulge to match his son Tom's.

Well, all was revealed as she lowered his unders and he stepped out of them, both stood hands on head.

His flaccid cock drooped down a good 6", Mr Brown knew his wife would love to milk him.

Mr Brown rang a number, Ah, Mrs. Brown, could you please bring your first aid kit to the office, not forgetting the iodine.

You will gratified to know I am not going to spank you both today but get Mrs. Brown, helped by myself, to treat your cuts and bruises.

Mrs. Brown arrived, "Oh my Mr. Brown, the Master has not lost his touch, that's for sure."

She opened her case and took out 2 kidney dishes, cotton wool and the bright orange iodine.

She got a good hold of the young boys cock and inspected it, "Were you hard through your whipping boy, the cuts go below your wrinkles?"

He was bright red as they all looked to see, "Yes Ma-am, sorry."

"No need in apologising son, its human nature, sit back gently on the edge of the table whilst I stretch your cock to full size."

She gently rubbed and he quickly grew, 6 1/2" - 7" - 7 12" - 8", maybe even 8 1/2.

She applied the iodine to his shaft and he whimpered/

At the same time Mr. Brown had the girl sat on the opposite edge of the desk, slipped a finger in her slit and dabbed the iodine on her cut lips, she also whimpered.

Both finished at the same time and Mrs. Brown said, "I don't think any lasting damage but we will check and see." She moved to the settee with the boy, took out some white cloth from her pinafore pocket and sat him down, she pushed him back slightly as she began to milk him.

He responded at once and even with 3 pairs of eyed on him he began to moan, Mrs. Brown had the best wanking hands in the world, she knew he was to cum and held the cloth up to catch his huge spurts.

"Good boy."

"You may both dress as I finish the letters to your parents, I will say you were given a beating for an indiscretion and we suggest you heal before they take the strap to you.

You will also report to me next Monday at 10.00 for the spanking you are owed from me, do you need to see the boy again Mrs. Brown?"

"Yes, I think he can come to my office a couple of times this week for me to check him over, say, tomorrow lunch time?"

The boy nodded.

"Good idea, maybe the same for you here girl, tomorrow lunchtime to check no lasting damage."

She nodded too.

He gave them their letters, recorded in his register the happenings of the day and let them go, "Not you Mrs. Brown, I would like you to check this!"

The door closed, "Strip Mrs. Brown, let me make sure you have no cuts anywhere."

"Why of course Sir, would you like me over the desk?????"

************

Abi went for a shower, it was day 9, when she got back the consultant was waiting for her.

He sat down and waited for Abi to settle.

"Lee has shown good signs of progress these last few days and we feel its now time to bring her out of her coma.

This in itself is not a difficult task for us but does have its own problems with her body.

She should normally come round within 24 hours and be a little sluggish."

"and if its not normal Sir."

"Lets not think about that, lets all be very positive."

Abi nodded.

The consultant left and the nurses added something to Lee's drip, Abi went for a quick pee and then sat holding Lee's hand. Almost at once she felt a twitch, but the nurse said it was quite normal.

As the hours passed Abi talked herself dry, but would not leave her side.

The nurses were very attentive and kept a 24 hour watch from the desk in her room.

Abi dozed and was woken by Lee moving her hand, her eyes opened and she spoke.

"You would not believe what that Tom was doing with his big black cock to me."

"Lee, you naughty, naughty girl." they both laughed and Abi's went to tears.

She had her Lee back.