All Comments on 'Mr. Douglas Gums Josh'

by ThroatForStraightCK

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer10 months ago

Creeping and peeping, what a naughty boy you are!!! The danger and excitement of getting caught must have added to that orgasm tremendously. A chapter #2??? ;-}~~

ShortyMacShortyMac10 months ago

Nicely written story. When I was 18 I use to go to a local ABS and get sucked off in the booths. Then I found the gay bathhouses and fell in love with several. The two I liked the clientele was older guys. The first time a guy took out his dentures and gummed my hard cock was awesome. One of the best blowjobs ever.

Your story deserves a second chapter… It also deserves 15 hard stars too………..🤤

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have had crappy luck with my teeth all my life. Impacted "wisdom" teeth (what a stupid design flaw!) along with teeth breaking off and needing to be pulled (why the hell weren't we given teeth like sharks have? They break or rot then fall out and a new one grows back in!) I am now at the age where dentures are becoming more likely and, odd as it seems, may actually be looking forward to it, because I'll be able to really go at any cocks presented to me without the worry of teeth getting in the way! I've never had a bj from a guy with dentures, I'm sure it is very erotic and pleasurable so I figure, with my love of sucking cock, I'll be a natural!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Never had a gumjob before, but you really make me want one! I wish there was a part 2 to this. It's too good for just a one off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThroatForStraightCK@ThroatForStraightCK
Older avid cock sucker in NW who loves to hear about all kinds of cock sucking adventures. Straight, kick back, let me throat your cock till you give up your nut once, maybe twice. Heading through town? KIK - PDXDKHOUND