Mr. Jones Pt. 03

Story Info
The confrontation, Coach and I take it out on him.
1.9k words
4.2
949
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coach stared at him, did Tom seriously just call his star athlete a cock sucker and a faggot? Coach stood there and I could see the anger in his eyes.

"Tom I was the one who suggested you meet up with Billy, and Trent the year before, Kyle the year before that, and so many others. You son of a bitch, you been using these young guys for sex and I did not see it."

Coach pushed him back as he yelled at him, accusing him of what he had done to me and what he had just called me.

Coach balled up his fists and he hammered him in the face, a right then a left, and upper cut that knocked his ass out. He lay there on his back, he was out, I stood there and stared at him, coach came and told me he was so sorry for what had happened to me, he felt responsible, he told me if I wanted I could punch him.

"Coach I understand you did not know what he was up too, he is a dirty pig who likes to use young guys for sex. I do not want to hit you but I sure want to hit him right in the balls."

"Then do it Billy no one is around and I won't tell a soul."

"Scared if I hit him in the balls I may never stop."

"Hit him for every young guy he ever used Billy and there are lots of them, maybe two for yourself, come on Billy it will make you feel better."

I looked at coach then got down on my knees beside the man, my right hand in a fist I was ready to hit him, coach spread his legs and held them in place, I put my knee on his chest. He had on a pair of very sheer shorts, I looked around to see if anyone was around. The coast was clear, I pulled back and I slammed my fist into his balls.

His body tried to pull in, but coach had him held down tight, my knee still on his chest I pulled back and my fist slammed into his balls once again. This hit much harder, the anger I had slowly going away, I hit him five times in the balls. He was still breathing when I stopped, coach got off of his legs and I pulled his shorts off. He was laid out on the side of the track, his black and blue balls for all to see, I wanted to put a sign on him, "Pervert", so I wrote it in the sand.

Coach and I walked away from him leaving him there still alive but he would not be doing anything with his cock for some time. Coach apologized to me again, he was sorry that a pig like that had been my first and that I had to go to some random guy to have sex. As we walked I told coach I always had a crush on him. I was out of school now so I could tell him anything, he was surprised that I liked him, he told me he liked me too, always his favorite student.

We walked and talked, he was a really nice guy, one I wished was gay like myself, but coach was married and he was happily married. He and I would be friends for life, Tom was found by a woman walking her dog, she called the police and they had him picked up by ambulance. He would not tell them what had happened to him, he had to keep it under wraps.

I ran into Tom a few times, he apologized so many times, he and I talked, I decided to let him tell me his side of it all. He really was a predator, he liked young guys who were virgins, he never touched any of them he only let them suck him and that was all. He did tell me I was the one he would have wanted to keep as a potential boyfriend. I laughed at this, he would tell me whatever he felt would make me feel better about the whole ordeal.

He told me he deserved what I did to him at the track, but he could not walk for days and his balls swelled to double their size. I told him I would love to kick him in the balls still, I suggested he seek out help, he was sick, he needed psychiatric help. He told me it really was a good idea, he asked if we could be friends, he would never do what he did to me before, just friends is all, he loved to run with me and hang with me as well.

I did not hate the man, I hated what he had done to me, I guess I might still hold a candle for the guy, he was attractive, quite sexy in fact. He and I did start to hang out, just for runs, after a few months I went to his house he was so nervous having me there. The see thru shorts no more, he was more decent now, respectable, a much nicer guy.

We became friends, and yeah I still liked him more than a friend, he told me one night while we sat and talked pool side. He said how sorry he was for what he had done to me in the hotel room, he had planned it, and he quickly regretted it afterwards.

"Billy I still really like you, but I will never act on it, I wonder if you would ever let me date you?"

A proper date, no sex, just two men going out on a date, it could be here or in the city, and yes our own rooms. No sex involved, just friends like when we were in the park, chasing each other, him holding me down eyes on each other. So yeah there was a decent man in there, he just let himself get caught up in using young men for his pleasure.

"I will go but I will book my own room, you book yours, I want a proper date, dinner a movie, then maybe a kiss good night, if your lucky."

"Billy how about this weekend? But I will book both of our rooms and no there will be no nonsense like the last time."

"Yes okay Tom, but you screw this up and I will kick you in the nuts."

He grabbed his crotch and held them.

"No bullshit this time Billy, and again I am sorry for what I did to you."

He and I drove to the city, we talked like we always did, the both of us much more comfortable, I looked at him as he drove, I really liked him. He smiled at me and asked "What?" I smiled back and said "Oh nothing!". We checked in and yeah we had two rooms, I went into mine and put my bag on the table, I lay in the middle of the bed spread open and ready.

I had already decided there would be no sex between us, he needed to wait, I needed to wait for the right time and right now was not the right time. This was after all our first official date, I got up got in the shower, did my hair three times, brushed my teeth twice. Got on my clothes and checked myself out so many times, I looked great, I never looked so sexy in my entire lifetime.

A soft knock on the door, Tom with a bouquet of flowers, I let him in and went to put them in water. He told me we would go for a drink then off to dinner. He decided no movie, we would walk in the park, take in the cities attractions. A final drink then back to our hotel, he was a total gentleman the entire evening.

So attentive to me, seems I was seeing the real Tom now, we talked, he told me he wished we had done it like this the first time. He talked about his childhood, he and I were in the same school he clearly long before myself. He graduated then off to university, his Mom still alive she was now in a nursing home. Tom came back to our town to take care of her, he landed a great job at the local town office.

He met coach and that is how it all started, he did not blame coach it was all his doings, he told me he felt so bad for what he had done to these young men. He felt terrible that he had done it to me, and he was glad I figured him out and then what coach and I had done to him at the track at school. He felt it taught him a very valuable lesson, he always thought he was not hurting anyone, till he saw me in tears.

We held hands and looked at each other, when he walked me to my room I kissed him on the lips, pretty sure the man had never been kissed by a man ever. I grabbed his head and pulled him in and pressed my lips to his. He moaned and groaned like I was making love to him, I pushed him back and went to open my room.

I told him good night and shut my door, I stood there my back to the door, I so wanted to be in bed with him and I was so tempted, but I knew this would not be the right thing for both of us right now. I got undressed and went thru the evening in my mind. He really was being a stand up guy, his eyes on me, not on other men.

He was being a gentleman, and the kiss was amazing, one of the best I ever had, I felt his big cock rise as I kissed him, that is why I pushed him back. My room phone rang and it was Tom, he thanked me for a great first date, and for that kiss we had at my room door. We said our good nights and I stripped naked and jerked off three times.

Once cleaned up I got in bed and dreamed about him, he was on top of me making love to me, my legs spread, his cock in deep. His lips on mine, I wanted to shout out loud as his cock pumped inside of me and my own cock blasted all over my bed. I woke my bed covered in cum, I got up cleaned myself and the bed, I put a towel under me to keep me out of the wet spot.

I was back asleep in no time, a soft knock on my door I knew it was Tom, I went to the door I put on a pair of pajama bottoms my cock rock hard and poking out. I let him in and told him I had just woken up, I needed a shower and then we could go for breakfast. I told him to take a seat and I would be done shortly.

I shut the bathroom door and locked it, I could not have him come in and tempt me, I got ready dressed and we were out to see the city. We had a nice breakfast, then a tour of the city by boat, then to the park he and I had chased each other in. A nice walk then an ice cream at a small vendors, we went thru shops and stores, not buying just looking at different things.