Mrs Jones' Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny called Bill towards her with a crooked finger, how could he refuse such a vision. Gently persuading Phillipa to stop, he walked forward Lisa guiding Bill's dick towards Diane's demanding pussy. She groaned into Jenny's cunt as Lisa stroked hers with Bill's penis. Rose and Jane stood either side of Diane, each with fingers on Diane's labia opening the woman up as Lisa massaged her clit with the red hot poker. Her clit was engulfed by the eye of his cock making them both squeal with joy.

Lisa then took Bill's cock and placed it at the entrance to her pussy and Pippa pushed the young man's buttocks so he slithered into her waiting cunt. Phillipa was under the table sucking on his balls, Lisa was playing with Diane's clit, Pippa was controlling the slow fucking by pushing Bill in and out and Rose and Jane were now suckling Jenny and fondling Diane's breasts. The men couldn't resist the noises coming from the kitchen and were now all standing in the doorway massaging their dicks.

"You little bastards all of you strip now!" Pippa said to the men who complied in seconds flat, their cocks all standing straight out nude. "I am going to fuck you two right now and Rod is going to watch!" With that she let go of Bill's bottom, which needed no more assistance, and grabbed Gary and Jonathon's massive cocks, dragging them into the dinning room.

"Rod, sit here!" She demanded and her husband dutifully sat down, his eyes transfixed on his wife's hands slowly caressing two enormous cocks. "You like that do you? Me holding two gorgeous cocks slowly wanking them for you? Look at them weeping as I draw their come from their sacks." She drew one hand then the other up to her mouth and tasted the two different men.

"Mmmmmm they taste wonderful. Would you like to taste?"

"Yes please." He begged and closed his eyes waiting for a taste. But instead she motioned for Gary and Jonathon to tie him to the chair. Rod struggled but gave up quite quickly as he was no match for the both of them.

"You'll have to wait. Now it's my turn to have some fun." Rod's cock was straining at the thought of watching his wife fuck these two men pre-cum oozed down his shaft pooling in his pubes. Pippa lent down and scooped some of Rod's come into her fingernail and fed it to him.

"Mmmmm, you like?" She giggled as her husband swallowed it.

Pippa then turned around and bent from the waist exposing herd ripping cunt to her husband. She then took both Jonathon and Gary's cocks and started to wank them.

Chapter Five

It was Monday morning and Mrs Jones was just heading off for school. She loved Monday's as she taught the 6th form English and she loved to tease all that young horny blood. Today was no exception and she dress powerfully in her pin stripped, pleated, skirt suit, cut, just decently, above the knee. Her black stilettos wound around her ankles and her breasts covered by a by a shear white blouse, a beautiful lacy bra just visible through the material. She looked stunning, with her hair up and lined stockings finishing the ensemble.

As she walked out of the staff room she could feel the eyes of the other teachers on her, not disapproving but lusting after this very, very sexy woman. She clipped purposefully down the corridors to her class getting there just as the bell rang for the start of class.

Mrs Jones silenced the class as she walked seductively in,

"Good morning class, I hope you had a good weekend?" Her eyes roamed the class, watching all the students fidgeting with their incontrollable libidos. She was a fantasy for most of the class and oozed sex for all of them.

"Good morning Mrs Jones!"

"How did you all get on with the reading project? I hope you didn't find it too difficult. We shall be hearing some of your reviews today so if you could all get your work from your bags we shall start." They all shuffled through their bags finding their work, slightly uncomfortable at the thought of having to read anything out.

Mrs Jones had been feeling fairly mischievous when she had set the homework but she felt that all students should feel free and be able to express themselves.

"Now how did you find the homework? Did it push you or did you find it easy? What did you gain from the experience? Do you feel any differently now or have stayed the same? I would like to hear some of ideas before we read anything." Almost the whole class were starring at the floor unable, or unwilling, to catch their teachers eye for fear of being chosen to speak first. She clipped up the aisle nearest the window. "Come now, did nobody get anything from the exercise? No urges, no desires or feelings what-so-ever?" She got to the back row and turned to walk down the next aisle catching a glimpse of Caroline's beautiful young cleavage in a tight school shirt, reminding her of her weekend. "Well, shall I help you along a bit? Sex is a perfectly natural thing and I know you've all read about it, seen it on telly or, some of you, have actually done it." There was a nervous giggle at these words and all the class fidgeted, uncomfortably in their seats once more. Mrs Jones loved the squirming knowing all those cocks would be pressing against the desks, straining, oozing the same as the pussy, pulsating, as hers was.

"Has no one got anything to say?" She asked softly as she clipped, slowly down the aisle, feeling the eyes on her legs as they disappeared up the short skirt. As she reached the board she picked up a piece of chalk stretched, slowly up, knowing her skirt would rise as she did so, teasing the class with the impossibility of exposure, and wrote 'SEX' at the top. There were some more hidden sniggers and self-conscious shuffling. "What do we know about this word in literature?" She could feel her own nipples hardening as she teased the class. Turning to face them, feeling the eyes bore into her knowing that she was exciting at least some of the class after finding out what Lisa and Jenny thought that weekend.

"Magazines, Miss!" Claire shouted out.

"Raise your arm please, Miss Allan. I will not have shouting out. And stand up." The girl tentatively raised her arm stretching the white shirt across her young breasts showing the gorgeous young swollen buds pushing through her blouse. "Yes, Miss Allan."

"Magazines, Miss." As she stood and stated more calmly.

"What sort of magazines?" She was trying to make this as awkward as possible for the poor girl.

"Well, women's magazines, Miss."

"Yes....?"

"Erm, men's magazines, Miss?" The class snickered at this.

"Is there something funny about that, David? Sit down please Miss Allan." The teacher turned to Mr Abbot in the back corner and started to walk towards him picking up her ruler from the desk on the way and tapping it her hand as she walked towards him.

"Er, no Miss. Er, Sorry, Miss."

"Mr Abbot, I will not have shouting out in my class and also are you not supposed to stand when addressing the class?" He blushed and said nothing, casting his eyes downward. "Well, Mr Abbot, I'm waiting." As she clipped closer, tapping her palm, enjoying his agony. As she was nearly upon him his chair scrapped on the floor and he rose. She noticed the unmistakeable tenting of his shorts, the poor boy. She pressed the end of the ruler onto his desk, making sure it subtly dragged against his cock as she walked around him. Making sure the boy would think it an accident but knowing what it would do for him. She leant over his shoulder pressing her big tits into his back.

"What magazines were you thinking of, Mr Abbot?" She rasped, her beautiful red lips just inches from his ear. "Playboy?" The class audibly gasped at the mention of a porn mag. "Or something less titillating, like FHM? Hmmm? Do you read these sorts of magazines, Mr Abbot?" She oozed sexily in his ear. "Sit down please, Mr Abbot." She stayed stood over him and was rewarded for her efforts as his cock just peaked from the leg of his shorts as he sat down. She knew from experience that most, if not all, boys would be in the same state, having virtually no control over their cocks at this age.

She clipped slowly back to the board making sure the young, horny eyes drank in her bottom as she sauntered back to the board. She wrote magazines under SEX.

"Have any of you read any pornography?" She said as she turned back towards the class. She eyed every one of her twenty students. "Has anyone wanted to?" Again she glanced around the class, still no one was forth coming. "So nobody has done the homework I set for you on Friday?" She was starting to get a little annoyed at her class's coyness. "Hands up who completed their assignment? Good you have all completed it, so why the lack of volunteers then? Have we all lost our 'bottle' over the weekend? You seemed to relish the opportunity to explore 'sex in literature' on Friday afternoon. Yes Mr Brown, what is it?"

"Well, Miss..." he started to splutter.

"Aren't we forgetting something Mr Brown?"

"Oh.....yes.....erm.....sorry Mrs Jones." He stood up trying to hide the obvious lump in his shorts by keeping his hands in his pocket.

"Are you ok, Mr Brown? You seem to have something in your pocket, bring it here please." She sat down at her desk and beckoned him over until he was standing inches from her. He had a wonderful view of her cleavage which did nothing for the predicament he was in. "Now show me what you are hiding from me in your pocket." The boy stood nervously in front of his teacher with his back to the class. He pulled his hands from his pockets and showed them to her. "Ah, Mr Brown, you know we don't allow sweets in the class now put it on my desk and maybe you can have it back after the lesson. "Now go and sit down."

As he went to sit down the whole class had a clear view of the state he was in and they collectively flushed as he walked back to his seat.

"Now Mr Cullen you're going to read us an excerpt from this book." Mrs Jones picked up the book on her desk and walked towards the back corner of the classroom where Miss Sparks was sat and next to her Mr Cullen. She placed the book on his desk and started to flick through until she found the page she wanted. She had bent from the waist realising that the hem of her skirt would raise and probably show Miss Sparks her stocking tops. This, along with the view she was giving Mr Cullen of her chest was staring to make her feel quite warm and wet.

"Could you read from here please, Mr Cullen?" And she walked back to her desk. She sat at her desk in the corner of the room and eyed the room. Waiting to see their reactions to the words coming out of this very handsome young man. He stood up and began.

"The switch came down across the young girl's bottom leaving a beautiful red line across the two buttocks which now jiggled from the strike and from the uncontrollable reaction from the recipient.

"Ow!" She cried, but the warmth that spread from the blow felt gorgeous on her smooth, lily white bum exposed before the class. The teacher reached over and gently soothed the strike with the palm of her hand, gently circling the young woman's bottom, feeling her starting to push back onto her palm.

"Do you feel suitably punished Miss Clark?" The teacher asked.

"No Miss, I think I deserve five more, Miss." Her voice wobbled as the teachers hand slipped between the woman's legs and over her exposed pussy. "Mmmmm, oh Miss Redan. That feels wonderful!" She purred not caring that the whole class was staring at her bottom as her legs started to buckle from the teacher's delicate touch. 'Thwack!!' "Aaaaargh!" She wasn't expecting that."

Mrs Jones was very nearly lost in a world of lust. She was squeezing her hand was tightly gripped between her thighs. She opened her eyes and the class were all silent, eyes shut, listening to Mr Cullen read the story. He was gently and openly stroking his clearly engorged cock, thinking no one was watching.

"Mr Cullen!! What do you think you are doing!" The teacher admonished. Bringing everyone back to their seats in the classroom.

"Erm.....sorry......Misss....Mrs Jones." He rasped pulling his hand away from his crotch, suddenly realising everyone was not only looking in his direction but straight at the very prominent bulge in his shorts. In fact the trouser leg was pushed right away from his leg and the purple head of his fine young cock could be seen. Miss Sparks beside him and Miss Turner in the desk in front of him gasped at the sight of an engorged prick. Mr Cullen sat down immediately trying to cover his immodesty.

"Right! I think we're all getting a bit beyond ourselves here. Face the front please ladies. I think we should open a window please." Mrs Jones tried to change the mood in the room as it seemed to be getting a bit out of hand. She had already seen two cocks this morning and had nearly started wanking in front of her students!

"Ok, thank you for the air. Who's going to be first reading a piece of their assignment. Miss Sparks I think you should start and we'll work around the class from there."

Miss Sparks got to her feet, looking radiant with the summer sun streaming through the window behind her.

"I decided to write my assignment called, 'My Secret Desire'." Announced, Miss Sparks. "I was walking to my friend's house one day, feeling very naughty. I had a short summer dress on and could feel the warm summer breeze caressing my skin. I decided that I would take my knickers off and walk through the woods to Caroline's house without them. It felt wonderful the cool breeze caressing me. When I was nearly at Caroline's house I decided to put my knickers back on again but I couldn't find them! What was I going to do? I thought I'd ask Caroline if I could borrow some but when I knocked on the door her Dad answered.

"Hell Mr Smart, is Caroline in please?"

"I'm afraid she's gone out shopping with her Mum, would you like to come in, my dear? They shouldn't be too long. I'm just out in the back doing some gardening. Would you like a cold drink you loolk like you need one? Are you ok my dear?"

I walked into the kitchen with Mr Smart as I was leaning against the work surface waiting for my drink he said.

"You just dropped this, Sally, it's....oh my......" As he held out what he had picked up my damp knickers unravelled in front of us. "Shouldn't you be wearing these?" I felt my face burning as I took them from him.

"Th...Than.....k......you...Mr.....erm...Smart."

"Don't worry my dear Caroline wears knickers as brief as that and I know for a fact that she doesn't wear them sometimes. You see we're nudists would you like to join us?"

"Oh Miss Sparks, what a fantastic little story but that will do for now. But will you please slip your knickers off for us now." Mrs Jones said quite matter-of-factly. Miss Sparks couldn't believe her ears but she was feeling very naughty from all that had happened so far. She slipped her hands up her skirt and pulled them down to a great cheer from the class. "Will you come up here and put them on my desk please. How do you feel, Miss Sparks?"

"Quite naughty and free, Miss."

"Ok great now go and sit down please. In fact can all the girls bring their knickers to the front of the class please." A hush went around the class but slowly all the girls started to shuffle in their seats and came to the front of the class with their knickers. "Fantastic. Right now...." Miss Dobson's hand was tentatively raised and the poor girl was blushing redder that a beetroot. Mrs Jones acknowledged her and the girl rose slowly from her seat.

"Erm, Miss?"

"Yes Miss Dobson?" Mrs Jones replied.

"Erm, Miss?"

"Yes, Miss Dobson?" Slightly more irritated now.

"Aren't you a girl Miss?" enquired the little minx, with pig tails. The teacher nodded. "So shouldn't you take your knickers off Miss?" The class gasped at the girl's suggestion for two reasons, firstly the outright audacity of the girl and the thought of Mrs Jones removing her knickers. The tension was palpable as all the students stared at Mrs Jones and Mrs Jones stared back at the class. They wondered what she was thinking, was she angry?

"Ok, Miss Dobson, I agree that I am a woman and that I should also be knickerless. But you need to remove them and there shall be a punishment if you can't. Ok?" the girl nodded and started to walk to the front of the class. She knelt in front of her teacher and slowly slid her warm hands up Mrs Jones' stockings. She couldn't believe this was happening, nobody could believe what was happening. Miss Dobson reached the top of the stockings and found naked flesh her teacher felt wonderful. From her position on her knees she could also smell the musky aroma coming from her teacher's pussy it smelled devine. Her hands carried on Mrs Jones' lovely legs until they reached her suspender belt and then the waistband of the skirt which prevented her journey any further. "Ah you look confused, my dear, why not have a quick peak to help you?" The girl couldn't believe her ears. Was she really going to look at her teachers cotton clad pussy. She felt a bit of her juice trickle down her leg she was so horny and almost as incontrollable as the boys though she knew not the same problem hiding it. She brought her hands forward and slowly raised the teacher's skirt and gasped. Oh what a beautifully kempt pussy, with its lips all puffy and very moist, it was all she could do not to reach out with her tongue and.......

"Mrs Jones! What on earth is going on in here?" It was Mrs Gordon, the head-mistress. "Get out from under there young lady and return to your seat." Mrs Gordon closed the classroom door as Miss Dobson scurried back to her seat fearful of what was going to happen. "Well, Miss Dobson what were you doing under Mrs Jones' skirt?"

"I was looking for her knickers, Miss."

"And did you find anything because it looked as if you were having a really good look?"

"No Miss, Mrs Jones wasn't wearing any." The class looked shocked.

"Well, Mrs Jones, do you have anything to say for yourself? Especially as to why Miss Dobson had her head up your skirt in front of the whole class?"

"We were going through the homework I set over the weekend and the girls had just removed their knickers and Miss Dobson had, rightly, pointed out that I was also a woman and should remove my knickers as well."

"But you didn't have any on. Do you think that is acceptable, a person in your position? What do you think we should do, hmm?" The headmistress looked around the class at all the flushed faces. She started walking up the aisle towards Miss Sparks. "What do you think should happen? Or should we just forget all about this incident? What would Mrs Jones do if she'd caught any of you in this position, Miss Sparks?" She smoothed her hand over the girl's hair.

"She would send us to you Miss."

"Aren't you supposed to stand when talking to a teacher, Miss Sparks?"

"Sorry Miss." As she stood up the head hand stayed still and slithered seductively over the young woman's form, brushing her breast and coming to rest on her fine firm bum. Mrs Gordon tapped it as she thought.

"And what would I do when you got there Miss Sparks?"

"You would punish us Miss."

"You would probably cane us Miss."

"Yes, I most certainly would punish such lewd behaviour by corporal punishment. Mrs Jones, could you please turn around and put your hands on the blackboard spread your legs for us, that's it." Mrs Jones was now spread eagled in front of the class. "Mr Trench and Mr Fulton go and hold her arms in position and Miss Sparks take this," Mrs Gordon reached up and pulled a cane from the top of the bookshelf and handed it to Miss Sparks, "and Mr Trench and Mr Fulton I want you to pull Mrs Jones' skirt up and bare that very naughty bottom. Mrs Jones you'll have to push your bum out a little more to hold the skirt up. Oh Mrs Jones, don't you look divine. What do you think class? Can you just see her pussy lips poking between her legs?"