Mrs Jones' Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! No! Big Dick, please don't hurt us, please! Ah! Here are our faithful swordsmen, Dick and John Thomas, to save the day! Quick, boys, come and save us!" The two friends looked at each other, shrugged, and stripped off their clothes. They grabbed their dicks shouting.

"You'll never take our good ladies, Big Dick. Charge!" They ran at Mr Jacobs, Paul, slapping cocks with Mr Jacobs and Bill slapping his arse. As the fight raged across the bedroom floor, the women shouting encouragement for the boys, ending in a pile on the bed with the women. They were shrieks as hands slapped bottoms and mouths kissed and sucked anything that came near, and all ended in a giggling mess of limbs.

"Come on you lot, we've got to get ready!" It was Phillipa standing in the doorway fists on hips legs apart, completely naked, looking every bit the dominatrix. The boys stared at the powerful gorgeous woman, she was stunning! "NOW!" They all jumped to the woman's authoritative tone and started dressing.

"I've set your clothes out in the room next door boys." Diane said.

"Aww, we're not getting dressed in here, Mrs Jones?" Jonathon feigned a sulky boy.

"No, now go on with you." She said slapping the old mans bottom.

"How did it go with your mother, Dick?" Diane cornered Bill as he was leaving the room.

"Er, not tooo bad. It's sorted for tonight, but..."

"But, what?"

"Well, we met Jenny and Lisa in town today and we were supposed to meet them at my house to sort out our Uni forms."

"I could help you with those."

"Mmm, I know, that's what I said we were doing here and my mum said she'd send them 'round. But I don't know if they know where you live so we may be alright."

"They may not, but your parents do, they came to a party here a while back."

"You know my Mum and Dad?"

"Yes, I do, not as well as I know their son, but fairly well." Bill didn't know what to think of the woman's wry smile, was it the same sort of party as this? "Are you wondering what sort of party it was, Bill?" He nodded not sure he wanted to know the answer. "Put it this way, your father is not as long as you, but wider, and your mother is a very good cunt licker!" She laughed as Bill's jaw nearly hit the floor. "My dear, Bill, they came around for a party I had for the PTA, I've never seen either of them naked, but I would love to, if it didn't mean loosing my job. So I do have a little favour to ask of you, not a word to anyone about this, or you can leave now, Deal?"

"Deal." His relief was almost edible.

"And we'll deal with, Jenny and Lisa when they get here. Is that Jennifer Ball and Lisa Worth?" Bill nodded. "Now go and get dressed and we'll meet down stairs in the lounge for pre dinner cocktails."

After twenty minutes the men were downstairs chatting in the lounge which was a big room that had been knocked through into the fairly large dinning room. Claire entered the room with a tray of drinks and the boys were once again ogling another fine female specimen. She had expected other guests, due to the amount of drinks she had to serve but not two gorgeous teenagers dressed as schoolboys. She offered a drink to Mr Jacobs first.

"You look very dashing this evening Mr Jacobs, Sir." He was dressed in a beautiful white shirt with a ruffle down the front, a purple smoking jacket and very tight black trousers which flared from just below the knee. They had a buttoned flap at the front and showed off his large cock wonderfully.

"Why thank you, Claire, you look particularly fine yourself." She had been asked to change by Diane and now wore the same top but with a tiny jacket that did nothing to cover her breasts and she had now donned a French waitress's frilly skirt, complete with white piny, stockings and her high heels.

"This is Bill and this is Paul." She smiled and curtsied and offered them their drinks, undressing their fit young bodies as she tried to imagine what they looked like in the nude. Their tight school shorts showed of very healthy packages and fit young legs, and their blue school shirts undone by three buttons, exposed their fine chests. With their ties very loose around their necks.

"Good evening, Sirs."

"Good evening, Claire." And she glided back to the kitchen as the men all enjoyed her lovely legs.

The women then entered the room to applause from Mr Jacobs, which the boys joined in, as it was a fantastic sight. Rose entered first in gold basque her large breasts forming a magnificent cleavage, her gold mini was decent, just, but did not hide the tops of her white stockings and therefore her suspenders, all topped off with fine gold high heels.

Next, Phillipa all in black, a short leather coat over a formed leather waistcoat that plunged to just below her bejewelled belly button and held closed with a single clasp just above her extremely tight short leather hot pants, the gusset barely able to contain her big pussy lips, with zips down both thighs. The ensemble was finished off with tight knee high, heeled leather boots.

Jane brought 'ooo's' from the group and even, "I feel a tad faint." From Jonathon to which they all laughed, but the boys stared open mouthed at Jane in a rubber nurses outfit with an incredible cleavage and again a skirt that was just decent, couldn't hide the tops of her rubber stockings and suspenders, completed by white high heels.

Then the Hostess her black hair melted over her red rubber dress, tight across her top with elbow length flowing sleeves, the dress was cut down the front exposing nine inches of another amazing cleavage her very large firm breast crushed together by the material that just covered her protruding hard nipples. The dress flowed in waves around her as she swayed seductively into the lounge on her black fish-netted legs and red high heels.

"Bravo, Diane, you look absolutely incredible."

"You like?" As she spun around showing her naked back and the skirt rose up revealing a white g-string and her fantastic voluptuous bottom. All the men in the room were now sporting bulges in their trousers.

"Yes we do Mrs Jones, I'm glad you never turned up at school like that!"

"Why ever not Bill? Don't you like it?" As she crossed the room towards him, cleavage jiggling, she walked right up to him so his face was stuffed into the buxom teacher's breast. She pulled the rubber from her right tit allowing only him a glimpse of her engorged nipple.

"Lick it." She hissed, his tongue snaked from his mouth and flicked the stiff flesh. "Mmmmm, there's a good boy maybe even teachers pet." As she reached down with her left hand and scraped her nails along his growing bulge, and he groaned making his tongue vibrate onto her nipple. "Oooooo." 'SNAP' as the rubber slapped her tit nearly trapping his tongue but he just managed to extricate it.

"Drink, Madam?"

"Ah. Yes please, Simon. And your attire is much more in keeping with the evening, I am pleased."

"Your pleasure is my pleasure, Madam." Simon had put on a starched white waiters bib with bow tie, white cuffs, he still wore the mini skirt but now with a white frilly piny. She slapped his bum as he turned back towards the kitchen.

"Cheers everyone, here's to a great evening."

"Cheers!" They all raised their glasses and drank.

"Shall we eat?" And they all sat down.

Diane was at one end of the table with Phillipa sat next to her, on her right. To her left was an empty chair then Paul then Jane and on her right was Rose, then Bill and next to Bill an empty chair and Mr Jacobs opposite her and Phillipa.

Claire and Simon came in and started serving the wine while the guests laughed and chatted about the day all manner of things. There was a comfortable feel to the room with light music coming from the stereo.

'Ping, pong' it was the front door, and Bill and Paul flashed a look of horror at each other. Could it be Jenny and Lisa, or even worse Bill's parents 'oh my god!' This could this ruin their evening!

"Would you get that please Claire?" And Claire glided once more from the room.

The girls waved to the car as the door opened and it drove away. On the step stood two attractive girls around the same age as Bill and Paul. As the girls turned around, their mouths dropped open, they faced a gorgeous young woman dressed as a maid with her breasts out! Then they realised she did in fact have a top on but it left little, if nothing, to the imagination.

"Erm.... We've come to see Mrs Jones to help us with our Uni forms and Bill's parents said Bill and Paul were here as well?" said Jenny.

"Yes, they are here. Wait there and I'll get Mrs Jones for you." They were impressed that Mrs Jones had a maid, even if she was very provocatively dressed.

She opened the door to the lounge and Paul saw Jenny and Lisa in the doorway, they waved, and Paul shyly returned their greeting.

"It's two young ladies to see you, Madam, they've come around about some form?"

"Oh yes, will you excuse me a moment?" And she left to see the girls.

"Hello, girls. Jenny, Lisa." She acknowledge both girls.

"Hello, Mrs Jones." The girls said together. And Jenny continued.

"Wow you look amazing!"

"Why thank you, my dear."

"We've come 'round about our Uni forms but I see you've just sat down to dinner, we can come again some other time, but could we just say, Hi, to Bill and Paul?"

"Nonsense, have you eaten yet?"

"No we were going to get some food from town on the way to Dougy's house."

"I'll here nothing of it, you can eat here and then we'll see about those forms later."

"That's very kind of you but, well, we're not dressed for the occasion and we wouldn't want to put you out."

"You wouldn't be putting me out and we're just having a bit of fun, sort of dressing up. And it really is no bother, we have plenty of food to go around. Besides I have a few spare clothes upstairs if you'd like to join in?" The friends looked at each other and apart from anything would like to spend a bit of time with Bill and Paul.

"Well if you really think it'll be no bother."

"Of course it's no bother now come in and we'll go and see what we can find." She closed the door behind them and asked them to leave their coats in the hall and follow her upstairs. The girls followed the seductive sway up the stairs noticing the top of her bottom just visible above the very low cut back.

She led them into her room. There was her peep-hole bra and strap-on lying on the bed and she made an act of clearing them away.

"Oh I'm terribly sorry, my boyfriend just got back today and well, you know." The girls just looked at each other.

"Now sit down and let's see what we can find." Jenny sat on the bed but Lisa sat on a rather comfortable looking chair. It wasn't! And she put her hand under the cushion to find out what was making it so. She pulled out a vibrator which started humming in her hand.

"Oh I see you've found my friend, delightful thing. Have you ever used one?" Lisa turned beetroot and didn't know what to say, she wanted to sound all grown up.

"Y...y..yes." She replied, but about an octave higher than was normal. Jenny looked over at her, shocked at the reply, because she was sitting in Mrs Jones bedroom!

"Oh delightful aren't they? If I was alone now I know where that would be, mmm." Her eyes briefly closed in blissful imagination, but they opened to see a look of disgust on Lisa's face. "Oh, it's alright, dear, I clean them after every use." The relief was visible on Lisa's face. "Do you use one, Jenny?" She said turning into the closet to relieve any pressure.

"M.....m....n...nyes." She mumbled.

"Oh, don't be shy. The orgasm is a beautiful thing. I love a bit of cock, don't get me wrong, but sometimes, slipping ones fingers into ones pussy or a vibrator, will do, eh girls?" The girls were shocked at Mrs Jones frankness watching her expose her fish-netted legs right up to the suspenders as she rummaged through the cupboard. She certainly had good legs thought the girls. But really she was doing something quite naughty. She stood and faced them. Lisa dropped the vibrator into her lap.

"Well, do you like slipping your fingers into your pussies or do you prefer a man's cock?" She put on her best seductive teacher voice as she stood their hands on hips, one breast exposed. The girls stared at the magnificent breast before them. Following their gaze she looked down and feigning surprise. "Oh, this bloody dress!" She pulled the material out further than necessary and 'Slap' once again the rubber was snapped back into place but this time causing her cleavage to wriggle around. The girls' eyes were mesmerised by the movement. She placed her hands back on her hips.

"Well? Cock or finger, Jenny?" oozed Mrs Jones now leaning forward letting her cleavage do the talking.

"Er..... I think.....er..... I think.... Cock, M..M..Mrs Jones." She was starting to get to them.

"Mmmm, I think I did at your age, yes, a lovely piece of hard slippery cock sliding into my pussy, mmmm. How about you Miss Worth? Do you like to feel a hard cock sliding into your wet pussy or do you prefer slipping your finger into your warm wet hole and rolling around your clitoris." She said turning her cleavage towards Lisa.

"Mmmm... Mrs Jones you're being very rude, but I think a cock as well." Lisa had forgotten about the vibrator quietly whirring away in her lap. She was now watching the cleavage, she was one of the girls who used to fantasies about her, so was Jenny, in fact one of their first sexual experiences was a mutual masturbation talking about Mrs Jones.

Mrs Jones reached out for the vibrator.

"Here let me turn that off." She picked up the base making sure the head stayed touching Lisa's crotch. She pushed the button on the end, it sped up. "Oooops." She pushed the button again pushing it again in to the girl's pussy, it pulsed. "There are too many options on this one!" The poor girl started to flush, this was here teacher doing this to here but god it felt good, and that view. Mrs Jones pushed again even harder into Lisa's covered sex.

"Ooooooh Mrs Jones could you please stop that?"

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry, my dear, I'm rubbish with gadgets. Now where were we?" Jenny thought she'd turn the tables a bit.

"You were going to tell us what you prefer Mrs Jones. Do you like a really big hard cock sliding into your cunt, balls banging on your bum? Or do you prefer a woman sliding her tongue up and down your hot, wet crack? Or do you prefer slipping a finger into your slippery pussy?" Totally unbothered she replied.

"To tell you the truth, I love all three, it depends on the time, the place and the people. But I do love a bit of girly talk, especially if it gets one a little wet between the legs, don't you?"

"Yes Mrs Jones!" And they all burst out laughing now some of the tension had gone.

"Right, girls, strip! and let's get you ready for the party." Both girls looked at each other and didn't know what to do.

"Listen girls how are you going to try on clothes if you don't you're your clothes off?"

"Yes but you'll see us naked!" Lisa said.

"You won't be the first and you certainly won't be the last, young lady, now they're my clothes and I need to see your skin tones to see what will look good on you. Would you be happier if I was naked?" Both girls stared at each other. Wow! The chance to see Mrs Jones naked! Had their dreams come true! What a shame the boys were downstairs and the dinner party.

"Could we come around and see you naked some other time?" Jenny replied, calling her bluff.

"My dear, Jenny, you and Lisa are welcome to come around and see me naked anytime and I would do it now except this dress is very difficult to get on and off."

"You could be just saying that." Lisa piped up.

"I could be, Lisa, but if you want proof how do I prove it to you?"

"Show us your breasts and lift up your dress!" Jenny shot and immediately turned crimson.

Without a word Mrs Jones once again pulled out her large left breast for the girls to see, this time letting them watch her do it. The girls gulped and stared. Lisa got up and sat next to her friend. Then Mrs Jones removed the right one. The girls sighed at the sight of their English teacher, the woman they had fantasised over, standing before them with both her big breasts free to see. They were firm and round and the rubber dress squashed them together, her incredible hard big nipples reaching out, pleading and begging to be touched. Their hands slid to their crotches of their own free will. Then she bent forward, letting them hang there for affect, and stood with the hem of her dress in her hands. And waited. The girls' hands started to push between their thighs in anticipation. And waited. Their eyes fixated on the hem. And waited.

"Please, misssss, we'll do anything." Jenny said, and Mrs Jones raised the hem an inch.

"Anything?"

"Yesssss, anything." They hissed together. Another inch. Their hands pushed harder into their crotches.

"If you're sure then, girls?"

"Mmmm, yessssss we're sure!!" They hissed in harmony. Mrs Jones was also in ecstasy watching these young beautiful women play with themselves over her body. She slowly slid the dress up revealing more of her great legs looking resplendent in their fishnets, the tops of her stockings, her milky white thighs, her suspenders. Then, the first glimpse of her white panties.

"Oh Mrs Jones, your have a beautiful body!" Lisa exclaimed.

"Have you seen enough?"

"Mmmm. Could we just see a bit, mm....mmmore?" Jenny asked pleadingly.

"Well I suppose so you have been very, very, good little girls, just for you." And with that she exposed herself completely. Her panties were very damp indeed almost see through, the lips of her pussy could be clearly seen.

"Oooh! My word, Mrs Jones, what a fine pussy you have." The door opened breaking her spell over the girls but she did not move.

"Madam, we were wondering if we should re-heat the soup?"

"Ah! Claire, yes that's probably a good idea. But first could you come here and remove my panties, they seem to be awfully wet."

"Oh, Madam, is quite correct, have these naughty little girls been touching you to make you this wet?"

"No they haven't that's just from being near them!"

"My, my, they look like hot little pussy sluts to me. Should we see if they would like to try some?" Claire stood in front of Mrs Jones and bent slightly and started licking both nipples in turn.

"Oh Claire you're good at that, mmmm. Would you like to try some of my pussy, girls? I'm told it's very good."

"Madam, is quite correct her pussy, is delightful especially when it's just been filled with man cum." Had this woman licked cum from Mrs Jones' pussy? But they didn't answer.

"Please change my panties, Claire." The girls were shocked that Mrs Jones had so much control over this woman. She bent at the waist her skirt lifting, her bottom inches from the girls' faces and slowly pulled Mrs Jones' panties down. As she did this she completely exposed herself to the girls. Her bottom with the switch marks and her freshly shaven pussy peaking at them through her lovely thighs, they had never seen a pussy this close, it was lovely. There was also something in her bottom but they daren't ask. Their hands were back between their thighs, Claire's sweet musky smell penetrating there cute young noses. Jenny stuck her tongue out and started to lean towards Claire's pussy. But then Claire's skirt was in her face, Lisa looked at her as is she were mad, but she had pure lust in her eyes.

Claire went to the draws to find some clean panties. This left the girls with an unhindered view of Mrs Jones. Her breasts heaving up and down as she breathed deeply, her nipples glistening from Claire's ministrations, and her pussy, with just a thin dark line of pubic hair pointing the way to the delights that lay within. Then it was gone. 'SNAP' 'SNAP' and so were her breasts, she enjoyed doing that.

1...56789...17