Mrs Jones' Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bill can you unclasp my bra for me please?"

"Y..Y..Yes, Miss." She turned around, the first time the boys had seen her from behind with nothing but a thong 'click'. Her smooth back swooping down to her large but perfectly proportioned hips and that bottom the one they had dreamed of and cum over so many times was now there in all its glory with just a g-string on and then down those long legs, they'd only glimpsed now here they were incased in stockings and suspenders. To top it all Bill was removing her bra so she could have her photo taken! 'click'. Unclasped she held the bra in place with her arms and moved round to stand between the boys 'click'. Ever so slowly she let it slide down her gorgeous large breasts until her areolae were just visible 'click'. She had the boys mesmerised. She let go of the bra and it hung on her nipples, straps caught under her arms, she had a plan, Jonathon was snapping away now. She reached down and encircled the boys' cocks.

"Girls, I want these now!" And pulled them free with a 'shlop'. "Mmmm, better than I'd imagined!" She then slid her hands up their slippery shafts to the very heads, pre-cum oozing out of them. Diane let go bringing her hands to her mouth and tasting the young boys cum.

"Oooo, mmmm, you must taste this." And she offered the boys their friend's cum. How could they refuse, they lapped at her hands until it was gone. She then grasped their throbbing, bouncing dicks again pulling down hard and exposing their bulbous engorged heads for all to see.

"Oh my word, good enough to eat." And with that dipped her head and swallowed each boys cock in turn. She started to slowly slide her hand up and down these gorgeous young cocks, up and down, up and down, faster and harder, up and down, up and down. The girls joined in sucking their balls into their mouths licking the base of their cocks driving the boys wild. Still the boys stared at their teacher's breasts willing the bra to fall but it stayed as they jiggled and bounced in time with her hands on their cocks. Up and down, up and down, she could feel them tensing, cum building in their balls.

"Are you holding on for teacher?" The boys nodded breathlessly, "but you do want to cum don't you?" again a vigorous nod, "you do like what teacher is doing for you, don't you?" nod, "would you like to see teachers tits?" the boys just glared at them, scared to close their eyes in case they missed something, "mmmm, no perhaps they wouldn't like to see teachers big tits, perhaps teacher should stop what she's doing and just go away?"

"Oh, please, no Miss, please, we'll do anything you want, won't we Bill?" Bill nodded but carried on staring at Mrs Jones' tits.

"Bill is this true, you'll do anything I want, absolutely anything? And look at me when I'm talking to you!" Jonathon smiled at the devious woman's manipulation.

"Yes, Mrs Jones, I'll do anything for you."

"Good boys, well here they are then." She pulled down hard on their cocks and released her bra at the same time.

"UUUUUUnnnnnnnnggggggg!" Those beautiful objects of the boys' desires were exposed at last quite firm and wonderfully rounded, her nipples were about half an inch long and rock hard. They fired their cum all over the girls backs, again and again they shot their loads. What a view to behold, the beautiful dark haired teacher, big breasts bouncing, wearing a black strap-on dildo, wanking two delicious young cocks as they unload their cum onto the backs of two women as they sucked on the balls of the two boys. Jonathon was loving it and he had loads of pictures too.

"Suck my nipples!" the boys dived in, one of them each, "chew them! Oh god yeessss that's it. Mmmmmm yes suck teacher's tits you naughty, naughty boys!" Diane's eyes rolled in her head as she slowly wanked the last of the cum from the boys slowly drooping cocks. "Mmmmm, oh yessssssss! Teacher is very happy with you." She released their cocks and rubbed their fine young bottoms. "I think I'm going to enjoy more of you two." Sliding a cum covered finger between their tight cheeks and pressing their bum holes causing a last drop of cum to dribble onto the girls heads.

"Diane, would you join me I think these little cock sucking sluts deserve a reward for being so accommodating. Boys, take a seat and gather yourselves together." They sat on the grass, grinning like Cheshire cats, happy in their nudity, watching Mrs Jones' bottom sway as she walked behind the girls, who had now dropped onto all fours with nothing to support them, to join Jonathon.

"What have you in mind?" She said to Jonathon as she reached once more for the man's enormous penis and started to slide her hand up and down its girth. He glanced down to the two delectable bums, pussies wet with their juice.

"Shall we? It's a while since we've shared such delights." They knelt behind the girls, Diane still holding Jonathon's cock, and Jonathon now holding Diane's dildo they started to rub each others tools down between the girls' cheeks, right down to their pussies. Then sliding forward, rasping their clits with the full length of their members.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuooooooooo!" The girls sunk their faces onto the grass in submission and euphoria. Then the tools were dragged back across their clits guided between the girls' lips and slid between their cheeks, Diane's fake balls and Jonathon's real ones nestling into their warm pussies.

"Mmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooo!" Then back down to slide under the girls' clits. Here they stayed as they slowly rasped their swollen buds with the tops of their cocks.

"Uuu! Uuu! Uuuu!" Rose and Jane were facing each other, close enough for their tongues to caress.

"Boys, could you come here please. Paul, here, next to me and Bill, there, next to Jonathon. Now remember you said anything I wanted, now let's see if you can keep that promise." With their cocks at eye level neither of them could resist and gave the boys cum covered cocks a quick clean.

"Mmmm you were right, Diane, this young dick tastes divine, and I do believe he enjoyed that." Bill was shocked to see that his cock had grown a little from the old man's tongue lashing. But he had to admit that he was good at it.

"Well, old man, their aren't many that don't enjoy that rather expert tongue of yours. Of course he enjoyed it didn't you, Bill?"

"Yes, Mrs Jones, it was very nice."

"See there you are, now would you like to taste this one, see what you think but he maybe a bit sweeter?" the boys swapped sides and another tonguing was issued.

"Mmmmm, yes definitely sweeter, I like your taste in students, Diane, perhaps I should come and teach at your school!" they laughed.

"Right, you two, I want you to prepare these ladies for us. First of all scrape a dollop of you come from their backs and place it here. Then I want you to open them up for us. This achieved by gently inserting one, two, then three fingers, in your case maybe four. Got it, good boys another gold star from teacher." Jane gulped, he wasn't going to stick thing up her bottom, oh god! The boys did as they were told, knelt down beside the girls and started to gently rub the cum into their anuses. The girls purred with delight, a lovely reaming from a virgin finger. Then the first finger slid in, oh how delightful, then the second.

"Mmmmmmm, you're very good at this boys, that feels fucking great, a little harder, U U U U ooooooooyesssss. Fuck, you can put your fingers there anytime, are you sure you boys don't fuck each other."

"OOOOOWWWW!" They both got a sharp slap from their Masters.

"Ooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaa!" as they slipped a third finger in and started fucking their bottoms, "Ooooo, aaaaa, mmmm oh oh oh yesss!"

"Now, if you would kindly take hold of our cocks and insert them into the respective holes." The stretched holes stayed open and Bill inserted Mrs Jones' dildo with ease.

"Yessssssssssssssss!" Declared Rose, "Oooohh, Diane, that feels grrrreat! U U U Oh yeessss fuck meeeeeeee!"

"Just for the record, it's Mrs Jones now, you little bum hole slut!" Paul was struggling to get Mr Jacobs' cock into Jane's tight hole.

"No no it's too big, nnnnnngggggg, oh my god, nooooo, mmmm oh yesss fuck me with your fingers. Mmm Mmm Mmmaaaaaa! God yes try now. U oh U U U FUUUCCCCCKKKKNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGOOOOODDD!!!!! O! O! O! I've never felt soooooo ffuuuulllllll mmmmmmmmmm you feel amaaaazzzziiiiinnnnnnnggggg! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me!" Mr Jacobs was in and slowly pulling all the way out and all the way back in. His balls slapping Jane's soaking pussy. Paul was transfixed by the massive cock going in and out of Jane's arse, what did it feel like, it sounded pretty good, maybe he should try it. 'Try anything once' his dad would say.

"Excuse me, Mrs Jones, can I go for a wee. Please?"

"Of course you can, Bill."

"Can I go too, Mrs Jones?" Jonathon was waiting to see if he needed to say anything.

"Of course, Paul. But I want you to wee on the girls and I want you to hold each others penises." They stood just by the girl's heads holding each others willies, staring at them. Paul was desperate and Bill felt his cock straighten slightly then gush yellow liquid all over Jane's back. This was too much for the poor girl and she came, screaming obscenities, but Jonathon kept pounding her for all he was worth. The gushing set Bill off. Paul was not ready, he was too busy watching the cock pounding Jane's arse, and Bills piss went all over Mrs Jones, it went all over her tits and face before he realised then he aimed down over Rose soaking her dress. But Mrs Jones didn't look annoyed she seemed to be in ecstasy. Head right back pumping Rose's arse for all it was worth. The two women were screaming for more so Paul aimed the jet right into her face. Mrs Jones opened her mouth and tried to catch as much as possible the rest just spilt over her tits dripping of those magnificent nipples that bounced with every thrust of her fake cock in Rose's bottom. They both screamed and collapsed on top of each other.

Meanwhile Jane had nearly collapsed but Jonathon had not cum.

"I've seen the way you've been watching would you like to make me cum?"

"Not in the bum?" Paul said with trepidation.

"If you want. But I was thinking a blow job."

"Ok." Jonathon slipped his cock from Jane's arse and she collapsed. He then stood up and Paul knelt at his feet. He took the huge cock in both hands and slowly started to wank it. Watching the purple head appear and disappear in its sheath. It was fascinating something he'd done loads of times but never seen this close. Bill came over and knelt next to his friend. Paul pulled the foreskin right back so the purple end bent down and he tentatively pushed his mouth around it, it tasted ok. So he sunk down further onto the old man's cock flicking his tongue around the end. He then gently bit it and dragged his teeth off the end.

"Uuuuuunnnn, that's good. You're a great little cock sucker, boy." Then he slipped it back in. this time lashing his tongue all over it as he drove it deeper into his mouth. Again biting it and letting his teeth rasp down its length. "Fuck yeeeesssssss! Mmmm!" He then passed it to Bill who wanked it up and down, with both hands, quite hard pulling the foreskin right back on the last time and then put it in his mouth and lightly chewed the end with his molars. "Oooooooo Goooood God!" then tried to push his tongue down the eye, "Wwwwwoooooooaaaaaahhhh! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yessssssssssssssss!" Paul then grabbed the man's balls and lightly played with them while Bill wanked him frantically licking the end. This proved too much and Paul felt his balls tighten and knew what was coming. The girls were just rousing because of the noise and they all gathered around the three men to watch.

"Don't swallow hold it in your mouth!" Demanded Jane.

"UUUUUUUNNnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggaaaaaaaahhhhh!" The first load shot into Bills mouth. He quickly pulled it out and Paul grabbed it ramming his mouth onto the spitting monster. "Gwwwwwaaaaadddddddd!" as the second shot fired into the back of Paul's mouth. He pulled it out to pass to his friend but, "Nnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg!" He shot it all over Paul's face. Then Bill grabbed it and was again too slow and it fired all over his face. Jane then grabbed Paul, and Rose grabbed Bill and Diane grabbed the monster sinking on it sucking and licking, cleaning and devouring every last drop from her favourite cock, the cock that had educated her. Her masters cock.

Jane was licking all the cum from Paul's face. Then she plunged her tongue into the boys mouth sharing the warm sticky fluid, rolling their tongues around it. She leant back and let some dribble onto her chest and swallowed the rest. Paul swallowed what he had in his mouth and then set to work cleaning Jane's gorgeous breasts savouring every moment he had to clean up the goo.

"You're fucking amazing!" And kissed him full on the lips.

Rose got to work on Bills face lapping all the spunk on his face, it tasted great. She pulled him into her and they squelched on her piss soaked dress. She put a finger to his lips and stood up. The summer dress had become shear from the wet and her body clung to it. Her breasts were even better than Jane's she had gorgeous pert nipples and beautifully big round breasts. Bill was in awe staring at them from below. She bent from the waist giving an irresistible view of her cleavage which he duly took and fondled her fantastic orbs. She slowly pulled away, unable to hold on to the wet fabric, pulling her dress up revealing freshly shaved bald pussy. Again Bill could not resist a quick kiss and a lick careful not to spill his load. Then the dress was being pulled over her big beautiful boobs which bounced with joy at being free. She tossed the wet garment away and knelt down with Bill. They held each other tightly crushing her tits between them he dribbled a bit of the cum from his mouth into her cleavage. Then they kissed and fought over the cum gradually swallowing it all between them. Bill cleaned up the mess between her breasts and gave her nipples a quick suck.

"Oh shit, I came down here to get you to come up for dinner. Quick everyone get dressed and come up to the house. There's a pile of clothes in the spare you that you'll need to change into for dinner."

"Erm... Mrs Jones, what about us?"

"What about you?"

"Well we have to be getting back really, Paul's staying at mine tonight and my Mum will not be happy about us being out without phoning."

"You can use the phone in the house. Tell them you're at my house and that you're staying for two nights."

"I can't do that! She'd think I was round a girl's house partying all weekend."

"Well you are, mine. I'm sure you will think of something." The boys concern was completely blanked by their old teacher, but they knew by the tone in her voice that they had to think of something. The group dressed, apart from Rose, who's dress was still soaked, and they all trouped up to the house. The boys, lagging behind, trying to think up a good excuse, their eyes glued to their teachers wonderful bottom swaying hypnotically in front of them.

Chapter Two

Claire blonde n Rose auburn, Diane Jones dark and Simon brown, Phillipa Brown brown and Jane blonde, Bill Matthews brown and Paul Turner blonde, Jonathon Jacobs grey balding, Jenny Ball and Lisa Worth

Back in the house the table had been set and the candles lit. Simon and Claire were busy with the finishing touches. Simon was now wearing an extremely tight light blue lycra top, a tiny flared black leather mini skirt that just about hid his semi hard cock, just pushing up the front of the skirt and bare feet. Claire was also wearing an extremely tight lycra top but hers was white and it showed off her perfectly formed breast wonderfully, her hard nipples prominent through the tight material, a pair of tiny white lycra shorts with her bottom completely exposed due to there being no backside built into them and on her feet she wore white stilettos. Each time they bent over the table the bright red switch marks could be seen glowing across their bums and a small butt plug just visible between their cheeks.

In the kitchen Phillipa was preparing the last few things for the meal. She hadn't got changed yet and her fine bottom, free too the world, as all she wore was a piny, jiggled furiously as she whisked the egg. Diane walked up behind her and gave her bottom a friendly squeeze with both hands and nestled the dildo between her cheeks and pushed her up against the work surface.

"Mmmmmmm."

"Sorry I took so long, darling, but Jonathon managed to find two of my old students and, well, one thing led to another and here they are. Come and say hello to a very good friend of mine, Miss Brown, this is Bill and this is Paul." The boys walked over offering their hands. Phillipa put down the bowl and turned towards them.

"Gosh, Diane, how did you keep your hands off these two." She kissed both the boys full on the lips and gave their groins a friendly, assessing squeeze. "Mmm, not bad, not bad at all." The boys flushed at her forwardness but didn't mind the groping of yet another gorgeous woman.

"How are you getting on, do you need a hand? Or am I ok to go and get changed into something, well, more suitable for dinning?" Both the women looked down at the dildo and laughed.

"You're ok, Cocky, go and get ready, I'll just be another couple of minutes. You could leave me one of them," she said pointing to the boys, "but on the other hand I don't think I'd get anything done if you did that." They both laughed again and the boys again turned red not used to all the sexual forwardness. With that Diane patted Phillipa on the bottom again and ushered everybody into the hall.

"The phone is there, I suggest you use it now, and then come upstairs to get ready." She said and disappeared upstairs to join the others getting ready.

The boys were alone for the first time since this insane day had started and they shuffled nervously in front of each other thoughts flashing through their heads. Bill was first to break the silence.

"What're we going to say then?"

"We're round Mrs Jones' house with an armful of semi naked woman having the wildest sex ever and will be staying her for 2 nights is that ok Mum?" The comment broke the tension between the two and they buckled over laughing hysterically tears rolling down their faces.

"Everything ok out their boys." Phillipa called from the kitchen.

"Yes, thank you, Miss Brown." The boys replied in unison.

"We could say that we met Mrs Jones in town and she has offered to help us with our Uni forms." Paul offered.

"What for 2 days!"

"No, but we could say we're off to Dougy's party afterwards and staying the night?"

"Ok, I'll give it a go."

"Hi, Mum........Yes I know, sorry, but we met Mrs Jones in town and she's offered to help us with our Uni forms and then we've decided to go to Dougy's and stay the night is that ok?.......Yes that is nice of her.....Yes he is having a party...... No, we'll be ok.....No! No! Don't do that....Bye.....Yes, I love you too!" Bill was pale.

"What? What'd she say?"

"Jenny and Lisa came to the door and said that they'd come 'round to do the Uni forms together so she's sent them here. What could I say?"

"Shit, I'd forgotten all about that! Bollox! Why did we have to have all that happen today? I thought we were well in there when they said 'yes' to coming 'round yours!"

"Yeh, me too. Well let's hope they either don't know where Mrs Jones lives or they'll just blow it out!" and with that the two boys went upstairs.

There was a lot of giggling coming from the bedroom and when they entered, what a sight. Mr Jacobs was standing in the middle of the room, naked, waving his flaccid dick and shouting.

"Aaarrrr! Me hearties! I shall board the bed and take all the wenches for me wives, aarrrr!" The woman were all on the bed, naked as well, huddled together shrieking.

1...45678...17