Mrs Jones' Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, a different winner I thought it was going to be a one horse race for a minute. Heads or tails? Oh dear it's tails, a piece of Paul's clothing, please." Bill went straight over to his friend with revenge in mind and whipped down his friends shorts making his cock bounce in his damp pants. Both the women cooed at the sizable bulge in the young man's shorts.

"But you have to kiss whatever part I choose of the garment you remove." Bill's triumphant face froze in utter shock and his friends face did not look much happier.

"No! Fucking! Way!"

"Oh, dear, Rose I believe it's your turn to spank the naughty little boy. Assume the position."

"And what if I don't?"

"Well then the game is over and you go home and Paul here has the time of his life with my two naughty sluts and you, my friend can sit at home and play with your pathetic little willy only dreaming of what may have been. Now assume the position and six of the best please, Rose." The air was tense and everyone looked to Bill to see what he would do. He didn't have to think long as his eyes landed on Jane's semi naked body and his hands slid down to grab his ankles.

Jane walked over to him and as a way of a thank you slid her hands into his pants over his smooth young cheeks then pulled out and took hold of the waist band then she slowly drew the material down over his buttocks. As she did this she lay her tits on his back and let them glide over his young flesh until just her rock hard nipples were grazing his firm bottom. His cock sprung to attention and pushed the waistband away from his ultra smooth stomach exposing the base of his manhood. Rose gasped at this and squatted to watch it harden. "Does it get any bigger?" She enquired, sliding her hand between her legs to play with her wet pussy through the cotton dress. Jane slid her hands around the front of the boy's pants

"Oh my, what a lovely todger you have and it's getting bigger! Oh my! And soooo wet too." Her compliments, fingers on his cock, nipples grazing his bottom and Rose playing with herself were almost too much for the poor boy and he started to groan and pant.

"Rose, if you please. Six of the best. Paul, would you please stand here. And Bill, pucker up and plant six kisses on your friends cock. He didn't want to but if that was a taste of things to come a little cock kissing couldn't hurt anyone. 'Whack!' this pushed him onto his friends cock, it didn't actually taste too bad, a bit salty but warm and not that dissimilar to the girls he had tasted. Paul didn't seem to mind either, even if it was his friend's lips, if he closed his eyes he certainly wouldn't know. Then the rub, which kept his lips pushed against his friend's semi hard cock. 'Whack!' and rub. 'Whack!' and rub. 'Whack!' and rub, Paul's cock, to their dismay, was getting harder, 'Click'.

"Wow, that is the hottest thing I think I've ever seen!" Said Jane squatting down as Rose had done but her hand was actually rubbing her cunt. Her legs opening and closing squeezing her hand onto her soaking pussy. 'Whack!' and rub, the rubs were getting longer, pushing Bill's face harder onto his friends hardening, pulsing tool. His lips starting to part a little to take the end of the material clad member in front of him. 'Whack!' and rub, both boys' cocks were now nearly fully hard and Bill's mouth was being pushed even further onto his friends cock by Rose's firm rubbing. Jane saw Bill's tongue dart out and lick all around the tip of Paul's prick. God this was hot, she'd never seen two men go at it before. She wanted them to be naked and watch them consume each other. She new the other way around men loved and she'd had lesbian encounters, well she had today, and dreams but this beat it all.

"Yes, take him in your mouth, fuck him with your mouth, oh yes god that is sooo fucking hot!!!"

"Jane will you pull up this little cock slut's pants, please." This brought everyone back to the real world. Bill and Paul were shocked to see how much of Paul's cock was in Bill's mouth, but Paul shrugged and said to his friend as he stood up.

"I don't care, that was amazing."

"Yes it was." And the friends hugged squashing their nearly hard cocks between them.

"Bill to throw first, good throw! Another good throw from Paul and Jane. Rose has won, heads or tails. Bad luck heads. Remove Jane's shoes with your teeth both of you.

Jane stood there as the two mouths groped for the ties on either leg. She tasted fantastic her thighs were soaked from the days events. They planted kisses and licked and chewed their way around her thighs until the ties dropped to the floor and she slipped her shoes off.

"Excuse me Mr. Jacobs I need to go to the toilet." Said Bill

"Ah, the filthy little cock sucker wants the toilet does he? Does anyone else need to go?"

"Er...yes I do Mr. Jacobs." Replied Paul

"Ok, away you go then. Where do you think you two are going?"

"You said we could go to the toilet."

"Yes I did but you do it right here in fact Rose, Jane lie down on the ground, your partners need to go wee wee, please help them."

"B....."

"Yes, Bill?"

"Nothing, Mr. Jacobs."

"Right then, stand over your urinals, boys. Time to see what all the fuss is about. Drop them! Don't just look at each other, unless you want to wee wee in your pants like a toddler you'll have to get your willies out." Their cocks were still fairly hard and they still had a few inhibitions left.

"Look is it really that difficult." And with that Mr. Jacobs moved around to the heads of the urinals and dropped his shorts to the floor and stepped out of them. Both the boys and the girls took a sharp intake of breath, Jonathon was very large, at least eight inches in his present state but also fat. It was beautiful to look at dark and smooth, he was shaved completely bald, with a big vein running down its length to the tip. He also had lovely big balls that swayed rhythmically between his slightly spread legs.

"Now then, I presume you have used urinals before," both boys nodded their heads, "good, good. Well these are no different, apart from the fact they are self aiming." He stood over Jane's head and she tentatively reached up for the old man's cock. It felt wonderfully firm in her grasp but she could barely stretch her hands around it. She couldn't wait to fuck this monster she'd never had one so big! Surely it didn't get any bigger.

"I think this may be a brand new urinal, would that be correct?" Jane nodded. "Ok, so what you need to do now is pull my foreskin back so it doesn't go everywhere. Oh! That feels great." As his bulbous purple head popped from its sheath all glistening with pre-cum. "could you do that a few more times it's been a long time since I've been to a urinal as beautiful and shiny as this." Jane eagerly complied pulling the foreskin back over the head causing a dollop of pre-cum to drop straight into the open urinal.

"Mmmm, Mr. Jacobs you have a very fine cock and it tastes sublime. I can't wait to clean you off after you've been to the toilet." The boys couldn't believe what they were seeing or about to witness, how could anyone relish the thought of being peed on, then again they never thought they'd enjoy touching or being touched by their friend! The boys loved the view though. Up Jane's perfectly smooth legs to her very wet pussy just visible under her skirt. Over her lovely tanned body to those gorgeous breasts with their bullet hard nipples. Up her arms to the old man's massive cock dribbling cum into that sweet mouth. Both their cocks back to hardness now pushing the waist bands away from their young fit bellies.

The toilet pulled Mr. Jacob's foreskin back once more and 'phhht' a dribble of yellow fluid exuded from its eye straight into the urinal, and gone. The boys were amazed, she'd drank it. The toilet covered the end once more then pulled back exposing the head once more and 'ppphhhhtt' again straight into the urinal and gone. The toilet was just starting to repeat the process when.....

"Uuuuunnnnngggggg!" and his cock erupted golden fluid straight into the urinal's waiting orifice it tried to swallow but when it closed it just splashed everywhere she aimed it down her belly and let go with one hand so she could lift her skirt. She spread her thighs, her lips with her free hand and squirted the warm golden fluid onto her clit.

"Ooooooo! Uuunnnnggggg! OOOOOOOO! Yeeeeeeessssss!" As the fluid battered her clit her back arched and "AAAAAAaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh!" She came "Nnnnngggggggg! AAAAArrrrggghhhhh! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FFFFUUUCCCKKK!" The boys were in shock, they'd never seen a woman cum so hard, had they ever seen a woman cum if that was cuming? The flow dropped to a trickle and she savoured every last drop she could. Slowly wanking the old man's cock as it dripped into her mouth. Drip, back and forth, drip, back and forth, drip, back and forth, drip, back and forth, drip, back and forth.

"What a lovely toilet you are, could I get my wash now?" Jane sat up and turned around. My, yes his cock had grown but still dropped, perhaps he couldn't get it up any more. She just about took the whole thing in her mouth and swilled it with her saliva, giving a good clean. Mmmm it tasted wonderful. Then she pulled his foreskin right back and stuck her tongue right in the eye.

"Oooh! My dear little toilet, you do that fantastically well." His member started to swell under her expert touch, touching the back of her mouth. The boys now had a very pleasant view of Jane's rear end, her pussy poking out between her thighs, her cute reddened bottom framed by her little white skirt, they couldn't resist playing with their cocks in their over stretched pants.

Jane went to work on Mr. Jacob's cock now, bobbing up and down its length taking it all the way in then pulling back until just the engorged purple end rested on her lips. Then she would suck it back into her mouth letting her teeth scrape along its ridged length.

"Oooooooh! Aaaaaaaah! Oh, my dear, yeeesssssss!" The old man's body shuddered with delight. His cock growing all the time forcing Jane's mouth wider and wider, her hands unable to wrap around its girth. God she wanted it in her pussy stretching her wide, she could only imagine.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm." She sucked him all the way into her mouth and hummed, his cock jumped, a drop of pre-cum exuded from the end and trickled down her throat.

"Mmmmmmmmmnnnnnggggg." He moaned. She now pulled back all the way, sliding his foreskin back over the end. Sitting back on her haunches she admired Mr. Jacob's member protruding straight out from the old man's body in all its engorged glory. It must have been nine and a half inches long and six inches around. She cooed with pleasure as she watched it jibber and twitch before her crying with pleasure from its one good eye. Jane stalked her prey kissing down its length flicking her tongue all over it, lapping at the cum seeping from the end and coating his cock with it so it sparkled like a jewel in the sunlight. Then she pulled back hard revealing the end once more forcing the foreskin back as far as it would stretch.

"Woooooooaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!" She opened her mouth and held the bulbous end between her teeth. "Nnnnnnnnnngggggggggg!" And started to wank his cock with both hands. Sliding the foreskin slowly back up its shaft so it gathered at her teeth. Then thrusting her hands quickly back down. "Ooooooooohhhhhhh Myyyyyyy Goooooodddd Loooorrrdddddd! Yeeeeeeessssss! Uuuuuuuunnnnnnnnggggg!" She could feel he was close and couldn't wait for all that lovely sticky cum. Again she thrust, "Uuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnn!" Again "OooooooooooooooHHH!" Again "Yeeeeeeesssssssssssss!" Again, his cock stiffened even more and "Yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss!" Mr. Jacobs' squealed as a huge shot of white sticky cum flew to the back of Jane's throat. She swallowed, he tasted really good. "Uuuuunnnnnnggggggg!" Another load fired from his cock, but she was still trying to swallow the last load so some of it spilt down her chin. "Ooooooooooooooo!" Another load, not quite so much this time, but her mouth was full. "yyyyyyeeeesssss!" she shot this load onto her face. She was covered in cum, it was dripping off her face onto her tits. Rose came over to clean up Mr. Jacobs' cock while Jane swallowed what she had, licking her lips. Mr. Jacobs sat down on the floor a serene blissfulness over his face and Rose set about cleaning Jane up. She kissed and licked her face sliding her tongue into Jane's mouth when she had enough to share snogging each other. The boys were in stunned stillness, no longer touching their young pricks just letting them throb against the material of their pants. Rose then move to Jane's heaving chest licking the sticky fluid off each breast finishing at her lovely hard nipples Jane arching back to aid Rose in her task.

Mr. Jacobs stood up not bothering to cover his semi-limp cock.

"Now I do believe someone else wanted to go to the toilet. And you two horny little sluts look like you're up for it. So lie down, legs slightly apart and boys, could you stand there, just above the knees. Good, now drop your pants, as I did, come on, don't be shy." The boys stared at each other both had raging hard ons and only a couple of girls had seen them this way before, not each other, and certainly not an old man!

"OH! Come, come. Well ladies then please could you do the honours?" The girls sat up and reached out to the boys very wet pants. Both the girls licked their covered dicks tasting the young cum soaking the pants.

"Mmmmmm! Lovely young cum." Said Rose and Jane nodded in agreement. The two large dicks bent down as the ladies started to slowly remove the pants. Gradually exposing more of the lovely thick shafts to the summer air.

"Mmmmmm! Lovely thick young cocks." Said Jane and it was Rose's turn to nod. Then 'slap' both women got struck in the face simultaneously by the young dicks leaping from their pants. 'Click' Mr. Jacobs couldn't resist his penchant for young willies and young women a combination he thought unbeatable. The women immediately took the gorgeous hard cocks into their mouths and started pounding at them sucking, licking, wanking, kissing. The boys were in heaven. The girls sat up on their knees to help access to their prizes, but Mr. Jacobs insisted they stood up and lifted up both hemlines exposing those two fantastic arses once again 'Click'. He removed his t-shirt exposing his belly but even naked he looked good for a man his age. Then he manoeuvred between the two bottoms feeling his old skin against their young, watching Bill and Paul's large young flesh slide in and out of his fine pets' mouths.

"You filthy cock sucking sluts," 'slap' both arses together, rub, around and around sliding down to their exposed pussies, pushing his hands right between their legs and slowly pulling back, finger rasping across their clits passed their lips over their bum holes, pushing their moaning mouths onto the boys' cocks.

"Wooooooooooaaaaaaaa!" Both the boys exclaimed together.

"Your sucking schoolboy cock your filthy dirty sluts, exposing you bottoms and pussies to the world." 'Slap' and rub, pushing a finger into each hole pushing them back onto the cocks in their mouths.

"Hhhhhhuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh!" The girls groaned onto the boys cocks.

"Letting an old man finger your sopping wet cunts for all to see whilst these little boys fuck your faces." 'Whack' and rub, this time circling his soaking wet fingers around their puckered bottom holes. The girls try to push back onto his fingers.

"So not content with a cunt fucking you now want an arse fucking, you want these innocent young boys to watch as you get fucked in the arse by an old man as you suck on their lollipops." 'Slap' he spanked their pussies causing them to leap forward on to the cocks.

"Oooooooooooooooooooooh!" The boys exhaled together. He went back to their arses pushing a finger straight into their bottoms.

"Nnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg!" As they pushed back hard onto the finger sticking from their bottoms. The boys had their eyes open watching Mr. Jacobs fuck the two girls bums. He quickly pulled his finger in and out the boys watching the holes gripping the finger forcing the flesh in and out. His own cock now fully awake again rock hard and throbbing.

"Oooooh! Oooooh! Oooooh! Oooooh! Oooooh!" To each thrust of the finger.

"Aaaaah! Aaaaah! Aaaaah! Aaaaah! Aaaaah!" to each suck of the cock as the finger went in.

"Do you like that, boys? Watching these wanton fuckers suck your cocks while I fuck their arses, Do you? Do you like watching as my finger sinks in and out and all these sluts can do is suck your cocks harder? Shall we see how they like two fingers?"

"Uuuuunnnhhh! Yes Mr. Jacobs please fuck them with, Uuuuunnnnnnnhhhhh! two fingers!" He pushed two fingers straight into their holes.

"Ssssssssssssssssssss!"

"You like that do you?"

"Jonathon!?!" But nobody heard.

"Two fingers sticking out of your arse. Perhaps we should take you somewhere where people could watch! Maybe even let them join in!"

"Unnnnnngggggg! Ssssssssssss!"

"Was that a yes my sweets?"

"Jonathon!" The two boys' heads spun around. How were they going to explain this? A woman was approaching, shiny shoulder length dark hair, a black bra covering her large breasts, what looked to be black knickers covering her largish hips, black suspenders, black stockings and very high black heels. She swayed seductively as she walked along the path oozing sex with every measured step. Jonathon kept his fingers moving inside his pets' bums. His pets swallowing the boys' cocks holding their firm buttocks for stability which also meant they were unable to extricate themselves.

"Oooo, looks like your having a good time." The woman said as she got closer. The boys could now see her nipples poking through the peep-hole bra but what really caught their attention was the huge black shiny cock protruding from where her cunt should be!

"Ah! Diane, looks like you've arrived just in time. Would you like to help?" Diane? Diane? Did they know this woman?

"Oh, yes please, it looks like those cock hungry sluts need fucking into shape!" Diane? Diane?

"Oh! My! God!" Bill shrieked, "Mrs. Jones!!!"

"Oh hello, Bill Mathews isn't it? And Paul Turner, yes?"

"Yes, Miss." The boys replied dutifully.

"Yes, you both left this year didn't you, looks like your enjoying yourselves?"

"Yes, Miss." Not knowing where to look, but always returning to the cock standing out in front of her.

"You know these two, Diane? Nice outfit by the way." Jonathon enquired still pushing his fingers in and out of the girls' bottoms and his cock at full mast.

"Yes, I used to teach them English and play with myself as I watched them trying to keep their hard ons in check in my class. I loved watching their bulging school trousers leave my room. I never thought I'd see them like this though. Mmmm can't wait to see them! Oooo, it's nice to see you naked again Jonathon, such a beautiful example of the man's penis, don't you think boys?" She complimented, as she reached over Rose and stroked the old mans cock a few times.

"Yes, Miss." They watched their old English teacher as she stroked this old man's penis. They couldn't believe she used to wank over them in class while they were doing the same over her. All the boys had talked and fantasised about fucking her and some of the girls too. Now here they were cocks being sucked by two gorgeous ladies, watching some old man fuck their arses and now to top it all was Mrs Jones, half naked, wearing a strap-on and wanking the old guys cock! Could the day get any weirder?

"I want a picture of this, Jonathon. Would you oblige?" He removed his fingers from the girls' bottoms and picked up his camera. Diane walked over to Paul and started to kiss him, he didn't know what to do until she reached down and placed his hand on her breast 'click'. He nearly came on the spot. She then went around to Bill and did the same 'click'.

1...34567...17