Mrs. McGregor's Tawse Ch. 19

Story Info
Amy is sent to Aunt Mo for a 2 month course as a sissy maid.
3.1k words
4.43
4.8k
1
0

Part 19 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers

A VISIT WITH AUNT MO

When Aunt Mo arrived Suzanne was proudly wearing her first maid's uniform. Aunt Mo had arrived to transport the sissyslave to her estate.

"Vanna, you know she hasn't earned a maid's uniform yet. Please have one of your REAL maid remove it. And everything else." she snapped.

After Maid Mary had stripped Suzanne, Aunt Mo caressed the gurl's clittie.

"Enjoy your freedom while you can, slave. I allow no such display's with MY maids. Becca, come here. I want you to bind this creature, hood her and hobble her. Put her in the trunk. Now Vanna, I don't want you worrying, I'll take good care of her. "

"Thank you, Auntie. Do keep in touch."

Aunt Mo started toward her limo, then turned back.

"Slight change in plans. Instead of two months, expect her to be gone for two and a half. I've just now decided to send her to the Nunnery for a final polish."

Vanna replied, "Oh, Auntie, that's just cruel."

Aunt Mo chuckled. "Isn't it though. Well, ta-ta. I'll call you with progress reports. And the occasional photos."

Arriving at Aunt Mo's mansion Suzanne was released from the car trunk, leashed and led, hobbling, into the mansion.

"James, please remove the cuffs from her ankles. And the hood. Leave her hands"

James did as he was asked, then ran his hands over Suzanne's body. "She'll make a lovely sissy maid, Maureen."

"Please take her to the drawing room."

Aunt Maureen entered the room and stood in front of Suzanne and said "I want to be clear. In this house you are a slave, here to be trained, an object with no rights and no will. My first rule is unquestioned obedience. Any disobedience will result in punishment. Just to be clear, Uncle James and I will use the strictest forms of bondage and corporal punishment, starting with spanking, rising to the use of paddles, birches, the tawse and canes You will call myself 'Mistress' and James you will call 'Master.' While you are here you will be kept in chastity. My preferred device is pink latex, to remind you every time you see it that you are a sissy. However you will be wearing other sorts of chastity belt, also. When you wake in the morning, you are not to get out of bed without putting on a pair of heels. I abhor an unshod sissy. A sissy must keep their eyes averted unless it is the wish of the Mistress to have their slave look them in the face. Breaking this rule will result in punishment. A sissy must be available for sexual service whenever a superior requires it. Any hesitation on your part will result in punishment. A sissy will not be allowed to have an orgasm without permission. James, take her to her room. I'll be along to dress her."

James took her leash and led her from the room.

Aunt Mo entered the bedroom. James was lolling on a chair, Suzanne was kneeling, naked, in a corner, hands behind her head.

"Very good darling. You didn't molest her while you were waiting, did you?"

James laughed. "No. We'll have plenty of time for that later. I'll leave her to you now."

"Suzanne, come here."

Suzanne turned and still on hands and knees crawled to Aunt Mo.

"Let's get this on you."

The pink latex chastity device was tighter than Suzanne was used to. But she was so terrified by her situation she didn't say anything.

"I suppose you have to meet the staff. Come with me."

Aunt Mo led Suzanne by her leash to the sitting room where several people were waiting.

"Suzanne, these are my house sissy slaves. Prudence is the head sissy, the others are Fawn, Fifi and Fern. Prudence is also known as Pru, and she will have direct supervision over you. This is Master James' butler, Fritz. And this is my driver, Becca. Any one of the people here will be obeyed in the same manner that you obey me or Master James. You are merely a servant of servants. And finally this is Cook.

You are an object, a sexual tool in service of the others, and staff may use you as such. You are a mouth and a boipussy who exists for service.

BUT, any issues, disobedience, backtalk, that sort of thing will be reported to me for correction. Very well, you are all dismissed. Pru, show Suzanne back to her room. I'll be along shortly. Ummm....Fawn, I need you to lick my pussy."

Aunt Mo arrived at Suzanne's room, a small smile playing about her lips.

"Now, back to business. Makeup first. I expect you to be perfectly made up on a daily basis, Understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Prudence, you may begin."

Maid Pru started on her hands, shaping and smoothing her nails, and then applying red nail polish. Then she did her toenails.

Then she did her eyebrows, plucking and shaping until she was satisfied.

Next her face.

The foundation, blush, then eye makeup, eyeliner and mascara.

Finally her lips. She used a dark red lipstick to match her nails.

"I'll allow Prudence to assist with your makeup for a week. After that you are on your own. And you are expected to apply your makeup perfectly every day."

Next came the corset which Aunt Mo had Prudence tighten as much as she could.

"Not good enough, Pru. The back edges of her corset must meet. Try again."

Prudence eventually placed a foot in the middle of Suzanne's back, tugging on the corset laces, until Aunt Mo was satisfied. When she was finished Suzanne timidly complained how tight it was.

"A small price that a sissy pays for a girlish figure, right Prudence? You'll get used to it Suzanne. All my sissies all do."

She had Suzanne sit down. Pru rolled seamed black stockings up each one and attached them to garters hanging off the corset. Then she had her don a shiny PVC pink maid's dress, turned her around and zipped her up. When she was zippered she heard a click as Pru padlocked the dress.

She then put pink high-heeled pumps on her feet, and locked them in place, also. Finally came an apron and then a maid's headdress.

THE RULES

"Now follow me."

Aunt Mo led Suzanne tottering in her new shoes to what had to be her office.

She went to the desk and picked up a cane.

"Kneel. Your Mommy sent along some instructions for you, rules and requirements that she has imposed. For example she requests that you continue to receive your daily vitamin for your good health. That will continue"

Mo smiled. She knew what was in the 'vitamin'.

"And your dildo worship. Although I feel you'll be sucking more than a few real cocks. Ha! And clittys.

As to your time here:

You will be trained in performing domestic chores.

You will undergo corset training to reduce your waist.

You will be trained in assisting your Mistress while dressing.

You will be instructed on how to attend to your Mistress.

You will be trained to curtsey with grace and humility.

You will undergo comprehensive obedience training.

You will be taught to obey your Mistress's instructions, irrespective of how humiliating you may find the situation to be.

You will be punished for not doing things.

You will be punished for doing things and doing things wrong.

You will be punished for dressing incorrectly.

You will be punished for undressing incorrectly.

You will be punished for answering back.

You will be receiving over-the-knee spankings, with hand or hairbrush.

You will be punished with a dildo, anal plug, electric prod, paddle, whip, tawse or hairbrush.

You will be punished by guests your Mistress has invited into her house.

You will thank the mistress for every punishment and always ask for another painful session

You may never say the word 'no'

Think of this house as a finishing school for sissies. If at this point you think you have mastered any of these skills, think again. When I get done with you, you will be the perfect sissy slave maid in every way.

Now to the specifics.

A slave never speaks unless spoken to.

You will be given a list of chores to be completed daily, along with a rigid timeline in which you are to perform them. Any failure on your part will be subject to rigorous discipline.

You will be serving breakfast every day.

You will draw my bath to my exact specifications. If you displease me in any particular you will be punished.

You will always be alert to my summons. As in your Mistress' house I use a hand bell to summon my sissies.

You will be serving my meals

You will be keeping Mistress's shoes clean on a regular basis. That is beside your normal shoe, boot and foot worship, of course. And giving me pedicures and manicures on a regular basis."

On hearing this Suzanne's clitty tried to stiffen in its cage. The conditioning had had received from Step-Mother Liza had been powerful.

"You will be making my bed every day.

"You will curtsey whenever you enter of leave a room where myself or your Master are.

If you need my attention, you may enter the room, curtsey, then wait, hands folded in front of you, tummy high, legs together, head lowered, eyes down, until I allow you to speak. This is known as the Waiting Position.

You will be giving me cunnilingus and analingus whenever I demand it.

You will sexually service the rest of the staff on demand.

You will specifically satisfy Master James in any manner he demands.

If I summon you to accompany me to the bathroom you will lick me clean when I urinate.

You will be doing laundry and ironing clothes. You will hand wash my delicate underwear.

You will clean up after meals, including doing the dishes.

You will clean the house. I expect it to be sparkling. Again any slackness as to your duties will result in punishment.

When we are in public you will be wearing whatever I select for you, and you will be obedient and submissive.

You will assist me as I prepare for bed every night. As a bonus you may kiss and lick my ass every night before I retire.

Again, when you are punished I expect you to thank whoever is doing the correction ask for more.

I know you've been trained to do this already, but on those rare occasions when I allow you to cum, you will consume your boijuice.

Every day you will take a bubble bath.

After you bathe you will moisturize your entire body, powder yourself, use perfume. Then do your makeup. You will make yourself up every day. The full sissy treatment: eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick. Then put a corset and full feminine attire and your uniform for the day After that your shoes. You will be receiving a daily performance review from myself with input from the staff. Any deviation from the rules will result in punishment.

You will learn to obey me in everything. You will learn to obey me in silence and humility. Failure to do so will result in punishment. I will be maintaining a punishment book, and, yes, your weekly maintenance spanking will continue.

You will greet and curtsey to any guest who enters my house. The humiliation will do you good.

Now as to punishment. Learning how to properly accept a punishment is just as important to being a good sissy as chores are. I want to see your determination to accept whatever I want you to endure. I want you to understand it's your obedience, your resolve, your endurance, your pain, your suffering which gives me so much pleasure."

Later Aunt Mo had a conversation with James.

"Jim, this one is special. So obedient and submissive. My sister and Mrs. McGregor have done a fine job with her. But...umm..."

James was surprised. Mo was usually demanding and dominant when conversing. Seeing her hesitate over something was rare.

"Go on, dearest."

"Well, I think you MAY not like it."

James chuckled. "You're the boss."

"Well, I want to reserve her boipussy for my exclusive use. I think fucking her with a strapon would do her a world of good. But of course you can use her mouth whenever you want."

"Fine, honey. Whatever you want."

"One other thing. Could you tell the staff about this? You know how some of them are."

"Certainly. I'll bring down the fire and brimstone and tell them YOU will be very very angry if anyone disobeys. They'll be shaking in their high heels."

Aunt Mo laughed. "You're a doll."

James asked "When are you going to do him? I want to watch."

"The first time? Soon, I think. But I just might let her out of her cage. I'm curious to see if she can have a sissygasm just from being fucked in his boipussy."

"Oooo, you're so cruel."

Aunt Mo smiled. "Why thank you James. I try."

SISSY RULES

Aunt Mo told Suzanne that Pru , Fawn, Fifi and Fern were going to instruct her in the rules that governed her household. And in all likelihood demonstrate them for her.

Pru, Fawn, Fifi and Fern began her instruction.

They actually had a power point presentation on the rules.

Suzanne wondered how many sissies had been in this house over the years.

Sissy rules 1.

Women are superior to sissies

Sissy rules 2.

A sissy doesn't have a girlfriend, a sissy has a mistress

Sissy rules 3.

A sissy lives to please her Mistress.

Sissy rules 4.

Sissy's body and mind are property, nothing more than an object

Sissy rules 5.

A sissy doesn't own her body. Her clitty, her balls, her boipussy and her mouth belong to Mistress.

Sissy rules 6.

Sissies are not permitted privacy. Sissies will shower and pee (sitting down) with the door open.

Sissy rules 7.

A sissy is obedient.

Sissy rules 8.

Sissies need strict female guidance and regular disciplinary measures.

Sissy rules 9.

Sissy must always display instant obedience, humility, reverence, respect, and adoration for her Mistress.

Sissy rules 10.

Sissy will thank her Mistress for the discipline and punishments she receives

Sissy rules 11.

Sissies are subject to punishment. Sissies learn to endure, even look forward to it.

Sissy rules 12.

Sissies who make mistakes always tell their Mistress, even if no one saw it.

Sissy rules 13.

Sissies love doing housework. Sissies love to cook, and clean, and mend, and sew.

Sissy rules 14.

Sissies always smile. You enjoy being humiliated, embarrassed and shamed by your Mistress.

Sissy rules 15.

Sissies curtsy on entering, leaving a room or when given an order.

Sissy rules 16.

A sissy does not have a cock. A sissy has a clitty

Sissy rules 17

A sissy's body is smooth and shaven all over, until Mistress can arrange for her hair to be permanently removed.

Sissy rules 18.

Sissies wear only women's clothing. NO masculine clothing is allowed.

Sissy rules 19.

Sissies always wear full makeup.

Sissy rules 20.

Sissies are only allowed to masturbate under supervision

Sissy rules 21.

Sissies wear feminine, flowery perfumes

Sissy rules 22

Sissies wear ONLY high heels.

Sissy rules 23.

Sissies are always collared.

Sissy rules 24.

Sissies are always corseted. Sissies love the feeling of a tight corset hugging their body and love the girlish, hour-glass figure a corset imposes.

Sissy rules 25.

Sissies wear butt plugs. Girlish jeweled plugs are especially appropriate.

Sissy rules 26.

Sissy panties go on OVER the garter belt.

Sissy rules 27.

Sissies wear short maid uniforms, or mini skirts or dresses when allowed to. Exposed clittys or chastity are perfectly acceptable. Any too-long skirts will be stripped and the sissy will wear nothing below the waist.

Sissy rules 28.

A bra will be worn at all times.

Sissy rules 29.

A nightie will be used for bed. Nighties will be sheer and short, colors such as pink, white or red. Satin or silk panties or g-string are acceptable for bedtime.

Sissy rules 30.

Sissies are locked in chastity

Sissy rule 31

A sissy always makes herself useful to her Mistress

Sissy rule 32.

Sissies have no pubes.

Sissy rule 33.

Sissies don't cum without permission.

Sissy rule 34.

Sissies love their Mistress' strap-on. It reinforces her feeling of inferiority. Sissies feel obedience, submission, surrender and humiliation when being penetrated.

Sissy rule 35.

Sissies must learn to cum from anal stimulation.

Sissy rule 36.

A sissy belongs on her knees

Sissy rule 37

Sissies love cock, sissies crave cock, sissies love cum, sissies crave cum, sissies practice sucking cock with a life-like dildo.

Sissy rule 38.

Sissies swallow. Cum is not to be wasted

Sissy rule 39.

On those rare occasions when a sissy is allowed to come, she must consume her boijuice.

Sissy rule 40

Sissies love to worship their Mistress' feet.

Sissy rule 41.

A sissy can expect to be loaned out to Mistresses' relatives and friends for house and/or sexual service.

Sissy rule 42

Sissies loves pink

Sissy rule 43

A sissy may have her clitty toyed with at any time

Sissy rule 44.

Sissies love to sniff Mistress' panties, but only with her permission

Sissy rule 45

While in this house sissies are maids, and dress as such.

Sissy rule 46

Sissies display themselves on demand

Sissy rule 47

Sissies love their toys

Sissy rule 48

Sissies love their breast forms. If she wishes, Mistress may have her sissy undergo breast implants.

Sissy rule 49

Sissy shoes are locked on.

Sissy rule 50

Sissies love bondage

Sissy rules 51

When a sissy deserves a spanking, Mistress spanks her.

Sissy rule 52

Sissies enjoy being humiliated

Sissy rule 53

A sissy is eligible to be inspected at any time or place

Sissy rule 54

Sissy training is rigorous

Sissy rule 55

Sissies speak only when they are spoken to.

Sissy rule 56

A sissies orgasm is subject to being ruined

Sissy rule 57

Sissies are patient.

Sissy rule 58

Sissies love shapewear.

Sissy rule 59

Sissies can be punished for unauthorized erections.

After the presentation Maid Prudence started interrogating Suzanne about what they had just covered.

"Susie, what is Sissy Rule 36?"

"A sissy belongs on her knees."

Prudence snapper her fingers and pointed down.

"What is Sissy Rule 37?"

"That's easy, Miss. 'Sissies love cock, sissies crave cock, sissies love cum, sissies crave cum.'"

"Very good, Suzanne. Fifi, would you come lift my skirts, please?"

With a rustling sound Fifi lifted Pru's skirts and crinolines.

"Now Fern, please lower my panties."

Fern eagerly lowered her silky underwear to her knees.

"Go ahead, Amy. Show us what a good sissy you are."

Suzanne demonstrated that her hours and hours of practice on a latex dildo had taught her how to give a real blowjob.

Panting after her orgasm Prudance asked, "What is Sissy Rule 38?"

Suzanne answered "Sissies swallow. Cum is not to be wasted."

Pru then said "Show me."

MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers