All Comments on 'Mrs Robinson on the Dance Floor'

by holden_2005

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

***Nice start! no pun intended here, but it Petered out at the end. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm not quite sure why this is in the mature category. Okay, she's older, that doesn't necessarily mean she's old enough to be in the mature category. Erotic couplings would have been a better fit. Had you taken the time to suss things out and provide a bit more detail it could have been a good story. As it is, meh. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

finish this thought

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's alright, outside of a few obvious mistakes, like "...we passed on their way out the door."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

At least a full scene/incident this time.

Presumably there'll be more. Hope so. He needs to be taught.

She's nw his boss? Huh? That's all there is to say about it? No explanation of what his job is? How she came to be his boss? How long she's been his boss? Is she still married?

Nevertheless, very hot.

Five stars.

slimvslimvabout 2 years ago

I want to say this was a great start because I'm hoping there will be more to come. Mrs. Robinson needs a "boyfriend"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So, some cheating old, overweight whore, teasing the young kid? Yawn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userholden_2005@holden_2005
I adore older women. I am not an age-ist. But there's something about a mature, sensual, uninhibited and articulate woman who knows her mind and what she wants – and is not afraid to do whatever it takes to get it. Someone classy and sassy and a bit badassy. Someone who loves ...