All Comments on 'Ms Coney'

by realbigsid69

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what an excellent thing

of course more perfection in this plot would wish it were me ...id be in heaven

y18dy18dover 13 years ago
Dream therapist

Hey! I read your story and now I need a therapy!

The least you can do is give me Her address. I'm really impressed by Her conscientiouness, and I think She's got the perfect cure for me (apart from the creampie)…

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Good writing and nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Immoral, unprofessional and oh so hot. Wonderful.

beg4ignorebeg4ignoreabout 10 years ago
Great story!!

I love unethical therapists, and hadn't found a really good story in this vein until now!! Thanks for a great one!

subhub2ksubhub2kabout 8 years ago
in LOVE!

i'm in love with this story!

Michael_WarrenMichael_Warrenover 6 years ago
Professional standards

OK, she's a motivated therapist with her heart on the right immoral place indeed, but IMO, Ms Coney should raise her level of commitment and professionalism. Hearing him out more seriously, in order to confront the loser with his depravity, for starters. And why, for instance, didn't she try some serious aversion therapy (say cuckolding, at the very least), before conceding? I know I would expect my Ms Coney therapist to!

If it looks like you're a loser, you should at least be made fully aware of that, and be given the chance to stand up to that first. Once you realize you even WANT to fail at that, you'll understand you deserve no better than to submit to your therapist's every whim. You'll thank, pay and respect her for that -wholeheartedly. -Mike.

maddictmaddictover 5 years ago
Selfish

Ms Coney,

You might have an associate who is afflicted with the need for fellatio, be it female or male. You should consider all of your treatment options here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Clever premise.

Begins well.

But then, except for the setting up of each subsequent licking, it's merely repetitious.

She never asks him if he masturbates. Or what he thinks about when masturbating. Or if he's ever masturbated thinking about her. If so, what dos he think about? Does he think about her breasts? How does he visualize them? Would he like to see them?

Does he watch porn videos of cunnilingus? How often? Does he have a favorite site? A favorite pornstar? Suppose they watch them together so she can better uderstand his issue.

Would he like to jerk off while he ate her out? Could he show him?

Thats just a beginning of where it COULD have gone.

Four stars.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 1 year ago

I read this series when it first came out, and stumbled across it again recently as an very happy I did. The description of cunnilingus and analingus acts is top notch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mrs coney is lovely i want to lick her cunt

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice! I'm so glad you made her kind and allowed him to climax also. I hate stories where the poor slob is an oral slave, but kept in denial, chastity etc. I know that's a kink for many, so no judgement. I just thinks its cruel and cruelty ruins erotica for me. I don't mind femdom, if its playful and not abusive. I know that nobody asked for my opinions. My apologies!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

great writing, wonderful theme. I would love to see cuckolding and other psychological elaborations incorporated as the story evolves, but look forward to reading more of this exciting story - thanks again so much!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story, I feel like I might have the same problem, but the question is will i find same kind of therapists?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrealbigsid69@realbigsid69
Active imagination, sated somewhat by the odd story submission. A lot of my themes are oral (mostly for the woman) and sensual worship with elements of dominance particularly mentally and verbally and submission as well as regular sex. After being asked to write on some theme...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ms Coney Series Info