Ms. Consensual: Not My Baby!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Ariete Vintage Electric Countertop Toaster Oven to be precise; actually a clever 1950's styled imitation some bitch was passing off as real online. I wanted it for the kitchen. But it ended up being so much better than I anticipated."

"I don't follow."

"Called up that dumb fuck baby daddy the afternoon that my nice little oven was delivered. I messed up and had it delivered to the door without having to sign for it. So, Bentley was more than happy to show up just to pick that fucking fake up and hand it to me at my front door." Phoebe started laughing again barely quieting herself to continue her tale.

"What?"

"I beaned him in the head with that thing as soon as it touched my hands."

"PHOEBE!!" She snickered at my reactive outrage over her crazed behavior tossing the baggie on the table. She downed the bottle of water simply tossing it on the floor without a care still snickering until she saw my face.

"We still fucked, after he woke up."

"Damn."

"That was the last time I had some fairly good dick, but I made him walk back seven blocks to the nearest corner store for condoms. You never can be too sure with all of the diseases going around these days. Bentley ended up going back there two more times until he got the right brand and I still made him double up on the rubbers with two. Fuck, I made him put one on his finger before he stuck it in my pussy. Haven't heard from him lately; nigga probably still got that concussion."

"So this is you now Phoebe?"

"What do you care? Ain't you supposed to be my fuck toy for a weekend before you get back to what you really wanna do, mainly acting like I never existed? By the way, how much did Oliver pay you to come over here anyway?"

"NOTHING!"

"Oh, so it's nostalgia then."

"SHIT PHOEBE, WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?!!" I felt like an asshole for yelling but she was being dare I say, incorrigible to a fault. Instead of yelling back, Phoebe started munching on a candy bar smiling to herself with flushed cheeks before answering.

"Hey can you help me lay on my back and put my feet up on the couch. I'm aching a lot in my lower back and my tits are really sore. Since you don't have a cradle of life, you have no idea how much of a toll it takes on the body. It must be cool just sticking your thing inside women with nothing to worry about except yourself, huh?"

"Whatever."

There was no way I was leaving her alone with her husband off in the sticks for the weekend and their maid off the grid. I did as she asked helping her lay on the couch getting a look at her baby belly. Even though I wasn't a fan, I wondered if Bentley really did have a concussion.

I wondered if she planned on giving me one as well.

"Good boy, now you can pull my pants off; kinda just put them on today to be respectfully decent. Of course I'm totally commando underneath and well, the belly makes it a "no go" as far as buttoning them up. Then you should rub my feet too."

"Okay." I answered without malice doing as she asked.

I had a bit of a hard time getting them off but found her own stallion legs only slightly thicker with little bits of added padding (Cellulite). The real story was the dense patch of brown hair completely covering her mound where formerly she shaved it bare.

It looked like a seventies porno movie between her legs as I noticed Phoebe watching my reaction.

"You'll have to excuse the afro; belly makes it hard to maintain that baldness you pervs love so much. Well at least the curtains match the drapes, huh?" Phoebe chuckled raising her feet so that I could sit with them in my lap.

Something inside rang familiar as I sat with her feet in my lap buck naked.

I handled her feet being as careful as possible while thinking about how she'd continually reiterated feeling like a third wheel in her own life due to her husband's increasingly less than candid social life with a plethora of men.

We'd hooked up in what she believed would be an ongoing affair only to find disappointment in my complicated social circle as well. Phoebe wasn't really lashing out as much as putting her feelings on very raw display. I knew what she wanted in that instant.

"Hey, you got some oil I can rub on your feet?"

"Huh?"

"Oil, for a better massage?" The passive angry expression on her face softened for an instant.

"Uhm, there's sesame oil in the cupboard right over the stove."

"Can I get up and uh, get it for you Phoebe?" She drew her feet back physically obligated to spread her legs probably intentionally giving me a better view of her cunt than I wanted at that point. My gaze traveled from her furred mound to her face finding an irritated probing gaze.

"I'm not stopping you; geez, don't walk on eggshells around me. I don't care if you get mad. You don't wanna be here anyway!! Bet you wish you were getting some of that Thunda person; what an ass she's got, huh? Positively huge so I know you like getting behind that and beating it up, don't you? Guess I'm too light skinned for you, huh?"

I just stared back seeing right between her words carefully extricating myself to stand in front of her nude.

"36D-29-62." I mentioned purposely absentminded getting her attention.

"Huh, what did you say?"

"Oh, that's Rashida's measurements; yeah, that's Thunda's real name by the way. She's an original on both of my sites and we kind of had a bump in the road at first, but I got her fucking cheeks in an enclosed space and pounded the buns into the wall. Oh, well since that time she's a bit larger after a fat transfer to her hips but I haven't measured it yet. Gonna have to get around to that next time we shoot content. She's blowing up lately online."

I kept up the absentminded routine.

"I DON'T CARE!! ARE YOU GONNA RUB MY FEET OR NOT?!!" Phoebe yelled outright with the first angry "sista girl " expression I'd ever seen on her face. It made me smile recalling how most of the time people either thought she was mixed or Spanish.

"Yeah sure." I made a point of fishing my phone out of my discarded pants tossing them back on the floor before walking into her kitchen.

I didn't look back formulating a plan as I opened the stable doors leading into her kitchen which was a mess of unwashed dishes, pots, and pans. Her black and white checkered floor was badly in need of a sweep and mop.

The tables and countertops were littered with various open cereal boxes, snacks, and left overs left out. It told me that Phoebe was on a kaiju like rampage through her husband's life. Knowing how meticulous she usually was about keeping things nice neat and orderly; it said a lot about her mental state. I found the bottle of oil quickly but hung back dialing up Rashida on speaker phone.

"What's up Daddy?" She answered right away.

"HEY GIRL!!" I replied in the most annoying manner I could muster.

"What's wrong with you; why're you talking like that and what're you getting me into?" Sometimes Rashida was bit too knowledgeable of my antics.

"Oh nothing, I just wanted to let you know that you have another hater."

"Again?!" Rashida replied without surprise in her voice. Our speakerphone conversation carried so I knew Phoebe could hear us as I slowly opened the doors finding her laying on the couch glaring daggers at me.

"Yeah, but don't worry because she ain't crazy like that other bitch." Rashida chuckled on her end of the call.

I gambled that her slightly masculine way of laughing and semi-thuggish tone would obviously irritate my friend Phoebe. I chuckled too taking some of the hatred I'd received from my charge recycling it for my friend with benefits who also suffered from self esteem problems.

I wanted Phoebe to see me doing it, just play down to her insults.

"Are you sure about that; what, you got yourself another skinny one, huh?"

"No, not at all baby; in fact when she's off the bench, my girl over here can give you a run in the legs department. She's definitely a stallion in her own right; and she looks just like that actor from that old saved by the bell show."

"YOU GOT A WHITE GIRL?!"

"No, not the one who was in that shitty movie; the black girl, eh?"

"Lark Voorhees?" Rashida asked as I ignored Phoebe sitting down again getting her feet in my lap. I started applying the oil to her feet with the phone pressed into my cheek on the side facing her.

"Yeah, but not how she looks now; more how she looked when she was on the first couple of seasons of that show. Oh yeah, and she's got some really big tits too, but they're enhanced like yours girl." I continued the massage rubbing and getting all the right points on her cute little feet noticing the swelling in her ankles.

"I don't got no big ass titties."

"No, you made the right choice getting some that enhanced your other assets; she went big and they look spectacular Rashida girl. You know, she's on a few scenes on my site; her stuff is really popular, but we ain't shot nothing new these days."

"Why, she getting emotional on the dick?" I couldn't tell if Rashida was playing along or asking an honest boorish question.

"I can't say."

"So, you're calling me up to tell me about some female I never met or fucked with who's got hate for me; and you said she was on the bench too, right daddy? So what is it; she pregnant or something, huh?"

Instead of answering, I started chortling stealing a glance finding that Phoebe wasn't enjoying her foot massage at all.

"Rashida you know I don't put other people's business out there; but I've got say she has the prettiest little mink pussy I've ever seen. I'm probably gonna play in that carpet later."

I was laughing now still giving Phoebe a vigorous foot massage. She shifted about a bit on the couch like she was going to get up raising one foot in the air over my head. It came to rest on the back of the couch behind my noggin.

"EW, TOO MUCH INFORMATION NIGGA!!" Rashida sounded grossed out.

"No its cool Rashida; I think it's kind of pretty to be quite honest." I added still sounding glib as I talked about Phoebe like an casual afterthought.

"What?!! So I've been shaving all this time for nothing, huh?!!" I was still in custody of the sole foot working it over with the oil and attention to detail focusing on the toes individually intermittently working her sole.

"No but it's nice to have something a little different from time to time; you, I like you bald down there because I like chewing on those juicy lips baby." Rashida started chuckling along with me making me think perhaps she wasn't in the know after all.

"You're nasty tonight; wanna hookup?"

"Nah, my dance card is full baby; maybe we can get together later this week. I wanna shoot some more footage for my site and some social media stuff. How're you doing there anyway?" I glanced down between Phoebe's thighs examining the patch of brown hair that had gone unattended for some time.

"I'm up there, about 46k or something like that shit; you gonna get me to a hundred?" Her slit was slightly visible above the cushion provided by the bottom of her own muscular cheeks.

"Oh yeah across the board baby." I handled her big toe with one hand then pushed things further resting my palm over her muff. Bent my fingers running my nails through her bush nonchalantly.

"Hey daddy, are you calling me while you're with her? Enquiring minds wanna know nigga?"

"Would you be mad if I was?" I used my fingers finding it easy to part her labia getting a look at the rich glistening pinkness inside.

"Nah, I just would've liked to have my panties off so that I could join in the fun." I raised an eyebrow with a gregarious smile forming on my face as I looked over at Phoebe.

"Hey Phoebe, you mind if we-OW!! OW!! CUT THAT-SHIT OUT!! OW!!" Phoebe's left foot slammed into the side of my head three times knocking the phone into the air before I was able to capture her thickened ankle. She wasn't done squirming about but I caught her free foot before Phoebe could kick me in the chin.

"AHA!! HAVE FUN!!" Rashida laughed outloud from my phone on the floor where it landed as I jostled with Phoebe eventually climbing up between her thick muscular legs. I batted away Phoebe's attempts to pancake slap me looking cute as ever in her righteous indignation. I pushed her right arm above her head off the couch on my knees between her thighs while her other fist hit me in the bicep a few times.

"FUCKER!! STUPID GOOFY ASS BITCH!! FUCK YOU!! FUCK FACE!!" Phoebe spewed a string of obscenities point blank in my face. Her spittle splashed across my face while her big tits jiggled all over the place.

I didn't say a word just looking deeply into Phoebe's eyes.

I leaned further over her making sure not to touch her belly in anyway staring at her face. Her insults were becoming more juvenile and inoffensive as I continued looking through between the cracks of her psyche. She was still visibly flushed glaring back teeth clenched. I got two more progressively harder punches the landed just under my shoulder blade.

"You mad, huh Phoebe? You looking real mad and you're acting like a wet blanket, bitch." I taunted.

She spit in my face point blank.

I spit back spraying her face in similar fashion.

Her tongue slid into my mouth swirling around coiling about in a passionate game of tonsil hockey. Phoebe's had was already cupping the back of my head as we made out. Her other hand appeared catching my left ear as she moaned wetly into my mouth.

She tugged on it until my ear was facing her sticking her tongue inside it flicking the tip. The weird sensation caused a jolt to shoot straight to my penis making it swell into a steel bar nestled into her furry mound.

Phoebe added a suckling slurp and nibble to my earlobe making me return that candor to the left side of her neck. I went just as sloppy working up a few hickeys before nipping at place where the bottom of her neck met her shoulder blade.

I was positioned on all fours hovering above her belly, but my hips maintained a life all their own grinding the underside of my shaft against her mound. She was hungry for contact, sexually starved with no outlet or choice between me or Bentley. He'd screwed their relationship up by cheating with a woman most foul.

An evil woman.

An elderly woman with the body of a goddess that flew in the face of her fifty years of age and generations of sexual experience which I'd had an evening to sample as well. Turns out she was a malignant sociopath among other things with an ax to grind against our mutual friend that left a newly pregnant Phoebe a third wheel in the most uncomfortable of love triangles.

I wanted no part of her situation, but I had a responsibility to be a good friend.

My shaft was rubbing up an enticing friction even parting her labia at random intervals until she jostled and shifted reaching down parting those lower lips wide apart.

The need on her face was real as I pushed my crown inside getting a surprise when Phoebe clamped down hard right below the head. Despite the fact that she was basically immobile in this posture laying on her back, I could see the slightest bit of movement in her pelvis. Her snatch was hungrily gnawing away at my prick.

I felt it throughout my pelvis hovering over Phoebe letting her do as she desired.

Her snatch was beyond sopping wet completely foamy but really tight. Phoebe's eyes were shut tight with her mouth hanging open huffing breaths of heated air into my face.

I pushed forward feeling a deluge of wetness bubble up around my girth with an accompanying squishy sound. She tried to cover her mouth but ended up moaning loudly as we engaged in this disjointed rutting in animalistic fashion. Phoebe was decidedly fucking me. The lack of movement outside of her Venus flytrap cunt was amazing.

I barely lasted ten minutes blowing several ropes inside which seemed to trigger this narrowing of her inner walls. I just left it there enjoying the feeling of her biting and chewing on my meat while I went after the remaining front hooks holding her brassiere in place.

I was unprepared for the big watery sway of Phoebe's tits once they were freed spilling out with a healthy jiggle. My splooge was still visible there intermingled with her excess lactation. There were maternity pads covering her nipples which I happily peeled away finding darkened saucer sized areolas underneath.

I grabbed her right watery tit with both hands squeezing around the nipple getting a strong burst of her milky wetness. I did this a few times before attacking the right sucking and swirling my tongue on it getting a mouthful of her sweet lactation as a reward.

My semi-erect cock was still buried inside the front opening of her snatch with a portion still outside, but I was hungry for more as I cupped her boobs mashing them together. I created this slapping motion watching streams and bursts of her essence come out.

Phoebe had my interest bar none.

"Can I pull you down a little so that uhm, I can stick it in all the way?"

"Yeah, I'd like that a lot; just leave it in there and fuck me as hard as you want."

"Are you uh, sure its okay to do it like that?"

"Doctor says it's fine and that I can do it as much as I want; just fuck me hard because I need it really bad." I doubted she realized she wasn't being purposely antagonistic at this point. I was extra careful moving her down so that she was perfectly horizontal.

"Okay, I'm gonna give it to you Phoebe."

The outside and a bit inside was literally dripping with her own personal blend of natural lubrication. Some of it ran freely undated the head of my cock. I slid in a third finding a considerable resistance necessitating some worked effort until I plunged though into a retracting tightness as if her cunt was coiling and resizing itself into a tightly fitted sleeve about my member. It felt so damn good that I drew back repeating the penetration a number of times before I was obliged to ask.

"Phoebe, are you doing that, intentionally?"

"Yeah, you don't like it?"

"No I love it; I can't even describe how good it feels." I went a few more times in measured strokes and it seemed tighter almost every time I thumped as far as possible inside.

"Up until last week I was still working out, you know cycling, Kegels, and uh, Venus balls too. I was so paranoid about losing my tightness and then it was just, pointless. Bentley liked it too and I wasn't even halfway where I am today. I fucked him up with that toaster oven a month and a half ago. I wanted to see if he'd still fuck with the threat of violence hanging over his bean head. Surprise he did, really liked it so much I tried to barter another head shot with that oven, but he knew better. Fucking Oliver, well..."

"Phoebe, you didn't ask him that, did you?" I was steady plunging inside getting the intense snapping and spongy wet tightness that was off the chain. I could feel it even at the base of my member. Her cunt was a thing alive unto itself chewing me up like drooling Pacman.

"Well I was scared to use my toys and it was getting to me not having anybody to call; I needed it. Just wanted to feel some penetration and I even told him he could just push his limp cock inside me. Part of me wanted to see if I could get him hard despite his orientation; I mean, he did it to me on our honeymoon! Instead he acted like a bitch and even moved out for two days because I got on top of him while he was sleeping. We're married! Fucking pussy went and dragged you over here like a gigolo to take care of me!! Am I that nasty and gross, now?!"

I was sitting upright using a hand on the back of her couch kneeling between her thighs. I got back on all fours continuously getting that intentional snapping motion almost addicted.

"Fuck Oliver; shame on you because you know he's almost exclusively a catcher."

"He could've at least did me that one little favor, but instead we ended up arguing about his ex-boyfriend, how I really was trying to turn that ass wipe straight after all. That loser didn't seem like he had a problem when we were in that sauna. That bodybuilder was plowing me so hard, I had to sit on a pillow for a week."