Ms. Consensual: Not My Baby!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands were handling her hips underneath the water as Phoebe continually flexed around my girth in an impromptu teasing massage of my endowment. I couldn't believe the amount of control she had internally even in her delicate state.

Her eyes narrowed studying me with this somber, approving smile that made me want to kiss and put hickeys all over her body. I put it on my "To Do" list staring back through cracked eyes enjoying it all.

"You can feel it; like, really feel it down there and I know you like it. I know how messed up I was for trying to get Oliver to basically fuck me, but I wanted to try it out on him. I thought if I could make him hard, then I was special."

"You are special."

"Thanks, but it feels ceremonial coming from you with the bodies on your ledger; I'm not judging but I never see myself in your top five. Hell, after hooking up with you for that threesome I started hitting the gym again working out like a beast. Then, I thought I might get too uh, masculine for you appearance wise and you're definitely not into the body competitor thing; one of my gym buddies Britt suggested I bone up on my Kegels. Between that and the Ben Wa balls...WELL BENTLEY WAS LOVING IT!! Fuck, you think maybe that's why he only wanted missionary?"

I laughed.

"Are you laughing at me?"

"I'll stop if you give me some of what Bentley got." Her cunt suddenly retracted around my circumference airtight on command.

Phoebe sucked in her bottom lip brow slightly furrowed for a few moments as she gradually relaxed those muscles, then seized up again tighter than before starting to chuckle at the reaction on my face. She was flushed mostly around the nose and cheeks exhaling slowly to her default position.

"Is that what you're talking about?"

"Hell yeah Phoebe."

"Don't move; if you're good then I'll do this to you cowgirl for the rest of the night." She promised.

"All night?"

"All-FUCKING-night daddy." Phoebe emphasized her point by seizing up around me again offering her hands.

We interlocked fingers with her in my lap partially floating while she gave me a sustained pulsing massage with her snug, gooey tunnel. I was in seventh heaven reeling from Phoebe making the case for an incredible rest of the weekend.

A few times I tried to look down into the roiling waters to watch, but she would always respond by lifting my chin with her pointer finger until I was looking in her eyes. Phoebe wanted to be the sole focus above all else as I let go moaning gradually louder encouraging her. If she weren't pregnant I would've savaged her like a wild beast.

She floated or moved closer until her swollen belly was pressed hard into my abdomen and crotch getting tighter than before triggering several explosive ropes of thick milky cum painting her insides.

I found my hands absentmindedly rubbing her belly intermittently fondling and squeezing her breasts even roughly tweaking her nipples. Phoebe handled my wrists pulling my hands to the outsides of her breasts mashing them together. I ended up with a up close and personal view of her mountainous cleavage, milky lactating nipples, and all.

"Like that, huh?"

"Oh gawd yes; I think I'm hooked on pregnant sex Phoebe' don't tell anybody." She chortled under her breath.

"Now you've got me future triggered; thanks a lot."

"Future triggered?"

"After I have this baby and get settled down; I swear I'm gonna lock myself in a room with you and fuck you unconscious, pinky swear?" Phoebe offered the finger like we were kids making some stupid bet on the playground.

We bet.

There was no doubt between us that this weekend and beyond would be about getting my friend squared away as we erred on the side of caution with me propping Phoebe up on the edge of the sauna. Her huge butt was planted on a large fluffy towel, thick stallion legs wide apart with her furry mound on display.

I was a man of my word reluctantly getting out of the tub retrieving Phoebe's toiletries from a narrow cabinet in the corner at her direction. I didn't know what to make of things sporting a semi-erect member that didn't seem to wanna subside in her presence.

"Hey, hold up for a second."

Phoebe encircled the base of my cock right below the balls taking me to the root with lips kissing my pubes. I got more slow and sensual fellatio, but only for a few seconds almost pouting.

"Cut that out and get in here; don't you wanna try out my "mink pussy" one more time before you shave me bald down there.

"Sorry about that, I was just pulling your chain; you were so mean." I got into the water between her spread thighs on my knees after putting everything on the edge of the sauna.

"Well I kind of like it, and I liked the way it felt when you rubbed your dick on my fur. You like it too right; I mean I know you must've liked it because you gave me one of the biggest loads tonight out there on the couch. Oliver's gonna be so fucking pissed because he bought that couch. I uh, well we've done so much on it already."

"Déjà vu."

"Huh, excuse me?"

"You're reminding me of my cousin; he's been pissed at me for the same reason." I edged forward letting my mid-level erection rest on her puffy mound.

Phoebe reached down handling me with a few measured strokes before tapping and rubbing it on the triangular patch covering her sex. My eyes fluttered silently signaling Phoebe to lean in meeting my lips with her own for a torrid make out session. Phoebe broke the kiss looking down at her progress.

"I wanna see you do it, wanna see you bust a nut." The semi-juvenile sound of her voice was a huge turn on audibly.

I busied myself rubbing, caressing, and fondling her huge tits working alongside my pregnant charge to give her what she wanted. The weight was considerable making me wonder if they would be lighter without the implants hidden inside. Phoebe was sporting some serious melons in this stage of her motherhood journey.

"36GG."

"Huh?" I was handling one squeezing out some lactation earning a light spray to the face.

"That's my size right now; uh, I got nothing but time on my hands and you can't tell me you're surprised I actually measured my tits, right? You know if Bentley hadn't fucked me over, he'd be in seventh heaven right now. He used to maul the fuck out of my tits. It was kinda his "gateway fetish" to eating me. I uh, took it out in trade after giving him that first taste."

"Phoebe I'm surprised you'd use sex as a weapon of coercion."

"Bullshit, suck harder on that one babe; it feels heavier than the other. Are you kidding me, huh? Of course I used sex as a weapon after living with Oliver for so long and there was no way I'd even try that shit with you because of all the options you have on deck. That asshole loved my tits as much as you love my ass and legs."

"Is that right?"

"Well maybe Bentley liked my pussy a bit more; which is why that bum's got me all fucked up."

"How?"

"You saw that old biddy he cheated on me with, didn't you?"

"Yeah, so?"

"SHE'S GOT NO FUCKING TITS!!" Phoebe's dormant attitude flared to the surface making me freeze in place, but she was continually rubbing my cock in her bush, tapping, and squeegeeing it horizontally like a windshield wiper.

I tried to poke inside but she was inched forward cupping the underside of my chin staring deeply into my eyes. Those monster breasts of hers were resting atop her swollen belly as I got a peck on the lips.

"What was it like?" She asked.

"What was what, like?"

"You know, being with her; you fucked that old bitch too and don't try to play stupid with me. Just tell me what she's like because I wanna know why he got caught up."

"Maybe you should ask Bentley."

"Did you see that dented toaster oven by my front door?"

"Look Phoebe."

"DID YOU SEE THAT TOASTER OVEN BY MY FRONT DOOR?!!" I couldn't deny the dark cloud that appeared over her face.

"Yes"

"I told Oliver if he picked it up or bothered it in any way, he'd be wearing that fucking oven to work in the morning like a hat."

"That was rude."

Phoebe let go of my endowment sitting there sort of slumped with her head tilted to the side with this sarcastic smirk on her face. I didn't want to get involved in her relationship, but knew I was knee deep.

I was there when things were exposed between them, and now in hindsight made the mistake of revealing my own episode with the malevolent Sister Jacobs in disguise at the time. Phoebe sat there blinking profusely eventually rolling her eyes as she let out a sustained sigh. I couldn't believe she was sitting there legitimately pouting as I took her hand.

"I can't say for sure; but I think she used to be a stripper or something; maybe a prostitute back in the day. It's the way she carried herself when we met and by the way, she contacted me through my website."

"Really?" Phoebe offered her other hand demurely.

"She was actually stalking Tressie Fisher because she felt that she was supplanted when our girl took over most of her duties. It was actually Tressie's mother who really started all of the shit; but Sister Jacobs bought up all of her daughter's clips from my original site. Started torturing her with them making Tressie think it was me."

"Why in the hell would she think that?"

"Around that time it came out that she was dating Charity's father, more like messing around; our last interaction ended on a bad note. We had words and she gave me the business, pretty toxic shit but it was my fault."

"Well uhm, why would you think that, huh?"

"I went over to Vickie's house; she wasn't there but I ended up buying groceries for her siblings not knowing Tressie was there asleep. She was watching the kids and got offended thinking they made me think they were neglected. We ended up talking it out and went to our spot, to hook up."

"You guys had a spot?"

"I don't want to talk about that but we went there and fooled around. She was different, but I didn't notice right away. To be clinical Tressie and I engaged in some nuclear second base. I got my pipes cleaned and got all up in her cleavage fucking her big 48EE's like there was no tomorrow, but we didn't actually have sex."

"Why?"

"Well when we were getting cleaned up I made the mistake of lifting up her skirt taking a peek at her butt. Remember it like yesterday because honestly, it keeps me humble with women. Yeah, I was looking at this nice tiny black thong wedged between her cheeks. Tressie got real motherfucking indignant with me; ghetto styled in a way I wasn't used to at the time. When we hooked up before, we went 0 to 1 million and she always initiated."

"What was different this time?"

"Mr. Gilbert."

"She was dating Charity's dad, huh?"

"Look it was that day we hooked up at my house when you brought over Vicky's letter."

"I REMEMBER THAT!"

"Yeah we got into it over the phone that day and I went over Vicky's house to make amends and well, I didn't know what was going on in her life and that was my fault. She was even different over the phone. We hooked up, she presented it like she was blowing off steam and I didn't take her at her word. Thought it was business as usual so I thought nothing of lifting up her skirt looking at her meaty butt in the backseat of her ride."

"You got read?"

"It was brutal; even though I'd jizzed all over her I still ended up feeling like a fucking pervert. She had me feeling like a creep of the highest order especially the way she was looking at me with those big expressive eyes of hers. It felt like she was going to punch me in the mush and I would've deserved it. When he called right at that moment, I figured it out like yesterday's news."

"She'd moved on, right?"

"I think Tressie was figuring it out that night and well, I was the collateral damage of that decision. She actually walked out of earshot talking to him on the phone before coming back to her trunk. I watched her completely clean up with bottles of water followed by a change of clothing including her panties. Tressie got dressed up like she was at the gym ignoring me as she got behind the wheel. It was the last time we hooked up, but not the last time she offered."

"Offered?"

"When she thought I was trolling her with her own content; Tressie started mini-stalking me even contacting my mother looking for me. Mom thought we were an item; thought I was cheating on Vicky because she was in jail. Tressie popped up at my house desperately willing to do anything I wanted not to be exposed. Of course I had no idea what she was talking about and I even let her delete all of her stuff off the site. She still wanted to "pay" me with sex but I declined. She got naked and I actually talked her back into her clothes. Charity turned up and caught us."

Phoebe looked shocked at my confessional.

"That old bitch probably would've got away with it if it weren't honestly for the man upstairs and her own motherfucking greed. She decided to double dip on a stupid contest I made on a lark. Yeah that old stripper got paid, but I've made so much money off her shit and I've got enough surplus footage in the can to squeeze some more out of her stanking ass for almost getting me killed."

"WHAT?!!"

"Ah, I was kidding."

"DON'T YOU FUCK WITH ME!!" Phoebe flipped on a dime grabbing my ear in her fist which I instantly batted away knowing I'd let the cat out of the bag.

"She tried to take me out; Mr. Gilbert broke up with her because Charity found out but she blamed me. I won't bore you with the details but what you saw in that church when Tressie beat up Sister Jacobs, was the tip of the iceberg."

"Tressie Fisher tried to hurt you?" Her bottom lip was quivering uncontrollably, brow furrowing as if she were on the verge of ugly crying.

I cupped the sides of her face using my thumbs to stop the wetness from making an appearance. I pinched her chubby cheeks stretching them out a bit smiling nodding until she followed my actions of her own accord. Phoebe likely recalled her original aggressive behavior towards me during that period.

It was her early days of dating Bentley after our night out. At that time she was actively grooming him from head to toe if not psychologically.

"Everything worked out, the bad guys got karma and well, here we are spending a weekend getting to know one another all over again. We're not gonna talk about the past."

She tried to dip her chin but I raised it a few times until she was looking at my face with this weak contrite expression. My hands were massaging the top of her muscular thighs giving them intermittent squeezes.

Phoebe handled my wrists bringing my palms up covering her breasts with her nipples poking between my middle fingers. Her hands covered mine puppeting them until I was squeezing hard. Bursts of lactation hit my face and chest in fits and starts as Phoebe let out this extended moan.

Phoebe didn't notice me sinking downward in the water.

I started at the junction where her thigh met her pelvis peppering it with light kisses and nibbles. I traced an invisible line to her sex parting her labia apart finding a clit demanding attention outside of its hood.

We exchanged glances as I waited on bated breath for her to make the next move. Phoebe didn't keep me waiting palming the back of my head nudging me forward. The resultant sigh had an ethereal angelic quality to it as I began to write the letters of the alphabet on her button.

My hands continued massaging and lightly pinching her inner thighs as I feasted in her cradle of life. I went wet and audibly syrupy as she lovingly caressed my head. My nose was embedded in her furry patch tongue tickling the inner grooves as the beginning of her tunnel.

Phoebe naturally leaned backward supporting her weight on flattened palms. She disappeared behind the prominent swell of her belly eventually laying there peering up at the ceiling lighting. There was enough room on the surrounding deck to accommodate her body as I hooked her thighs over my biceps.

"Stick it inside; just the head and I'll make you cum; I want you to see me doing it." Phoebe cooed.

"Are you gonna be okay laying here like this?"

"Yeah, just do it; then shave me so we can get in bed together and keep enjoying ourselves all night." Despite her attempt to assure me, I still rolled up some towels into a makeshift pillow making sure she was as comfortable as possible. I got on all fours hovering her above her prone body with the upper swell of her belly touching my abdomen.

"Remember just the head, I'm gonna chew on it but cum all over my little patch down there before you shave it."

I slipped the head inside like Phoebe asked feeling her clamp down on it. Her skill was undeniable as her insides flexed tightening contracting and retracting rhythmically. True to her word, Phoebe gnawed and chewed me up in controlled fashion barely making huffs of exertion.

"Hey did you really mean what you said about us still hanging out after this weekend?"

"Yeah Phoebe; I'm here for you."

"I know I can be a little crazy right now; but I'm gonna work on not being so clingy. I'm so sorry about how I treated you; I didn't know what was happening from your side."

"We're not talking about it right now Phoebe." I reminded as she continued clamping down on my shaft just under its crown.

"Sorry, tell you what; I want you to put it all the way in three times in a row and on that last one, you're gonna cum all over my pussy." If you just met her something about Phoebe's juvenile blue language would shock the hell out of you.

I followed her direction plunging deep inside nearly bottoming out two times in a row noticing I could feel every groove inside her velvety confines as Phoebe puffed up around my girth. Phoebe's direct instruction about the number of times she wanted me to push inside stuck with me until that fateful third time. As I started to pull out she retracted airtight around the base of my cock trapping me inside.

"Don't move, you're gonna cum when I let you go." She cooed softly.

Phoebe began rolling her hips in a tight tiny circle of movement eventually wrenching her cunt just as sharply in vertical fashion. She alternated the movements working me vigorously until I let go loudly groaning as her insides seemed to get tighter with this intense suction making me fit to be tied. I had to catch myself a few times almost attempting to hook her legs over my shoulders.

My member felt like its was inside a cone shaped vacuum.

"Okay, I think you're ready now." Phoebe dilated releasing my cock along with her frothy discharge to the cool feeling air just outside of her steaming snatch.

"OH MY GAWD I'M A DEAD MAN!!!" The drenched, glazed over purplish head of my cock exploded several powerful ropes of gluey ejaculate all over her snatch and inner thighs.

I couldn't help handling myself wildly jerking even more ropes until her cunt was a unadulterated spunk filled mess. I was still in a pushup position over her but let my lower back arch enough to rub the underside of my member in her soiled patch of fur; mink pussy indeed.

"Tomorrow, maybe I'll show you what I can do with my ass." Phoebe gasped feeling the exertion with a hand on her sternum.

"Fuck, I think I like you with the Astroturf downstairs; I'm gonna leave it the way it is baby."

"You promised!" Phoebe playfully chuckled covering her face with both hands. She was hiding her joy at having an attribute unique to my other partners besides her overall appearance.

"Luckily you're already on my operating table ma'am." We both laughed.

It was a delicate affair but I managed to relive her of the dense patch of hair covering her sex. Uncovered and shaved I found an overly puffy looking mound with a pillowy consistency underneath.

This was the juiciest of peaches that I couldn't help playing with for a few seconds before she prompted me to help her sit upright. Phoebe appeared blissful sitting there as I wrapped and folded the towel littered with her excess hair before snatching it from my hands. I was happily ejected from the room with the promise of more to come.