Ms. Consensual: Not My Baby!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of my jizz was even webbed up between her inner thighs.

Phoebe reached down with one hand finding my handiwork.

"Oh, you came already." She sounded disappointed.

"WHAT, YOU COULDN'T WAIT FOR ME TO GET MINE?!! DAMN YOU LACKING DADDY!! OH WELL THERE'S ALWAYS A FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING!! GUESS PHOEBE GOT THAT GOOD GOOD, HUH BRUH?!!" Rashida was verbally in rare form tonight.

"Yeah, he really blew it up down there." Phoebe added insult to injury placing my phone between her thighs for Rashida's view.

"I would say that nigga was hella backed up; but we know how he get down. That fool got some big fucking balls, huh girl?" Both of them started laughing their asses off while I stood there looking on.

"HELLO, RIGHT HERE STILL IN THE FUCKING ROOM LADIES!!" I raised a hand while still covering my junk.

"Yeah so what?" Both responded almost simultaneously making me throw up my arms and leave the living room.

"HEY COME BACK HERE!!" Phoebe shouted after me. I walked back finding her still laying there looking like the scene of a crime.

"Can Rashida come over?"

"NO!!" I stalked off intending to hit the showers.

"HEY!!" Phoebe yelled after me as I tried a few doors looking for the bathroom to clean up.

"WAIT A MINUTE!!" Her shrill cry was enough to stop me in the middle of the corridor as she appeared at its edge adjacent to the living room. I was shocked standing there taking in her countenance huffing leaning against the wall.

"Phoebe?"

"DON'T LEAVE ME BEHIND, I'M SORRY!!" She actually spiked my android in the corridor starting to ugly cry again running to me. I cradled her in my arms letting her work it out without judgement. It took a minute for Phoebe to calm down.

"Hey I got you girl."

"I know how crazy I look and everything, but these damn hormones are kicking my ass and I just feel so helpless! It's not like I have anybody on a regular basis and every time I think about Bentley I just wanna fuck him up! Oliver actually filed a lawsuit against my past physician for that medical bullshit telling me I was basically sterile! They wanna settle but I couldn't care less!! I never should've screwed that kid. He blew so many loads inside me, FUCK!!"

"I'm here for you Phoebe; I'm gonna be right by your side whatever happens."

"SHUT UP!! DON'T MAKE ME SAY IT!!" Phoebe buried her face in my chest crying hard as I rubbed her head. Unknown to her I was cracking on the inside from the sudden drama thrust into my life. I still had trouble coping with things five months later.

"You don't have to say anything; and you didn't have to spike my phone either." I tried to subtly change the subject.

"OH RIGHT, SORRY BOUT THAT!!" She went to pick up my phone but I pulled her tight to my body from the back wrapping my arms around her chest under her boobs. It took her a second or two to settle into my grasp. I gave her scalp a peck and kissed her on the cheek just holding her there in the corridor. It helped that my business was wedged between her thick buns.

"Hey let's get a shower together."

"Sounds good but I'd rather we use the jacuzzi if you don't mind; Oliver and his "friends" have made the main bathroom a biological hazard if you get my drift. I don't even trust shower shoes in there."

"Too much information."

"Sorry you know how I am; nobody really talks to me all that much around here since I don't have a penis. It's not really his fault but sometimes they just ignore me. Since I blimped out, I can't even go to the convenience store in the middle of the night any more. Still talk to some of the boys on my discord though."

Her diatribe stopped as my hands cupped her breasts from underneath casually squeezing them.

Phoebe handled my member facing away softly stroking it forward as I handled her tits more forcefully.

"Hey I know we're gonna fuck, but can I ask you for a favor?"

"Sure."

"Will you shave me down there?" I perked up straightening my back as she looked up at my face sort of embarrassed.

"Uh-kay." I answered unevenly making Phoebe chuckle and pull my arms tighter around her frame.

I didn't want to leave my phone in the corridor but knew what she required in the moment. Phoebe turned into me with a warm smile that reminded me my old friend was still in there somewhere.

She handled my biceps squeezing them a bit before taking a step or two backward demonstrating a standing squat that ended with my phone in her hand which was presented to me. My case was cracked, but the phone remained intact. We walked hand in hand to the jacuzzi where I was pleased to find a small walk-in shower big enough for one.

Phoebe wordlessly insisted that I go first so that she could watch me lather up reaching in doing it herself after a few minutes. There was an expression n her face that ran from salacious to overtly anxious. Deep down I wanted her to divorce Oliver and move on with her life, probably Bentley too wherever he was at the moment. I couldn't imagine being in any sort of a relationship with Phoebe and having to constantly see her closeted husband living the life.

Oliver didn't seem to make any bones about his orientation, but Phoebe was adamant about holding on. She would never know, could never know that Bentley was out matched before his affair with Sister Jacobs (aka Chocolate Lavender) before it even happened. When I witnessed him standing there beside the fifty something, it just clicked in my head.

I didn't know if she were a retired or current sex worker, but the deep chocolate villain had an almost supernatural sexual prowess. I'd only been able to overcome it mentally due to the fact that I was in a struggle with her decades younger contemporary, Ms. One.

For me they cancelled one another out.

Another part of me knew the malevolent sister wasn't looking to enthrall me only there in that motel room for the money. I was lucky and proof of her pedigree between the sheets was the near constant activity of her scenes online. She was one of the four pillars of my adult site along with Rashida Sikes while Phoebe's alter ego remained marginalized on purpose because of our friendship and her high risk marriage.

I'd only released a few teasers and a scene of us getting hyper frisky in the corridor we'd just walked down. Phoebe was financially secure enough to work from home for the most part, but Oliver's job as a corporate attorney required a higher bit of discretion.

It was pretty shitty that he could be a barely closeted gay man but his "wife" would be irretrievably stigmatized for doing sex work. Phoebe's social condition and isolation undoubtedly contributed to some of her latent proclivities.

"Who're you thinking about?" She asked softly caressing, lovingly rubbing the suds on my body.

"Look in the mirror."

"You don't have to be nice." Phoebe replied averting her eyes for a second.

"I'm not, I was being honest with you about what was going on in my head.

Remember the time you wore those PVC leggings?" She lit up facially sort of smiling to herself.

"Yeah, you were an animal that afternoon; it was so good I bought a few more pairs, but we just never got around to that. My boyfriend, really didn't care about that stuff, just wanted to be inside me for thirty to forty minutes at a time. Well uhm, there was this one time I wore a one piece teddy."

"So, that was true?"

"What?"

"Charity told me that fool was an all night guy; uh, that he lasted really long in the sack. Said she tried to get a taste but you kicked her out of your bed." Phoebe's eyes narrowed at the memory even though she was still smiling.

"The first night we got into her old place after two, and Bentley really did fuck me until the sun came up and then some, just missionary. His dick isn't fat like yours, just REALLY LONG and I guess he got imprinted when I took his cherry. If you ask that goon, he'll say he likes the feeling of my big hulk legs wrapped around him though. We barely did any other positions besides him fucking the shit out of my tits; you, are infinitely more fluid, sexually speaking."

"Thanks but I wish you didn't tell me about that guy's junk." Phoebe snickered handling my member under the pretense of soaping up.

"Charity just asked him out with us as a distraction for me; she wanted to fuck you by herself. Funny, if she'd just asked, I would've bowed out that night and stayed home. Then I wouldn't be knocked up now, right?"

I didn't say anything as she focused on my endowment cupping my balls with one hand while giving me a soapy hand job with the other.

"Remember it like yesterday; Charity was hiding out from you in my flat just making a sloppy nuisance of herself. She clashed with Oliver so much after finding out he was gay that he nearly tossed her out on her ass, but I intervened giving her what I thought was a verbal intervention along with clueless fucking Bentley."

"You gave her an intervention?"

"YEAH! She was moping around refusing to take care of herself even stopped showering and everything. She was seriously smelling and nonstop kvetching over you and Tressie. Deidrick and Cedric started calling her Gollum and even filming these shitty second long TikTok videos of her until I made them stop. I thought I was doing the right thing."

"Sounds like you were."

"Yeah well right in the middle of our talk, Charity gets this weird look on her face, gets up and walks straight into Oliver's shower. Then she just sequestered herself in my other bedroom, the one where I keep my stuff, right? Where we hooked up and made that sex tape; yeah Charity left me and Bentley sitting there looking stupid."

"Let me guess it got weird, right?"

"Bentley's knee deep in me middle of the night; I mean it had to be probably three in the morning. Door opens like it ain't no thang and here she comes walking in like we were fucking waiting for her grand appearance. She's all cleaned up, hair and makeup wearing one of Oliver's white t-shirts with the kitty on display in front of my man!"

I noticed Phoebe's speech patterns disturbingly matching Rashida's but kept quiet.

"She takes that t-shirt off letting her boobs bounce and jiggle smiling at Bentley like she's auditioning for a commercial; then plops down on her belly tight round butt to the ceiling! Fucking Bentley's already thinking he's gonna prone bone her ass, while all I ever get is marathon missionary unless I bitch!! The nerve of those assholes!!"

"You put her out."

"Out of the house, let that shit slide and they would be balling all over the place in front of me and Oliver! Bentley got put on timeout and bounced out the place too; Oliver's was talking shit because of all the noise telling me they were paying rent if they came back. He was mad we woke up his boyfriends!! I was so pissed that I had to finish up with a vibrator while Charity drove straight to her ex-boyfriend!"

I raised a brow.

"You're telling me Charity Gilbert drove a few states over after being bounced, to get some dick?!" Phoebe gave me this salty look followed by a mean pinch of my left buttock which made me hop out of the shower rubbing my bum.

"Get over yourself stud; and by the look of things, you liked my story." She was holding my erection in her soapy fist.

"Well, lets not waste it." I went for the hem of her billowy babydoll top, but she stopped me with a funny karate chopping motion to the offending hand.

"What?"

"I can do it myself."

"Then do it bitch." I gave Phoebe a light tap on the butt noticing that she had fistfuls of her top, anxious again.

"Uhm, can you either turn around or close your eyes; petter yet, why don't you get in the jacuzzi?"

"I've seen you naked before and we just messed around, with an audience." I reminded as she fidgeted.

"I was still partially clothed and to be honest, I sort of self-conscious about my figure."

"Oh yeah, then how are we supposed to mess around, huh?"

"Well I can lower the lights with Alexa."

"And how am I supposed to shave you, huh? Think I'm on some fucking Daredevil shit up in here Phoebe?!!" I earned another pinch to the butt swatting at her hand.

"Humor me, just turn around." She half begged.

I raised my hands high exasperated looking down at my feet as her frock hit the floor after some hesitation on her part. It really was kind of a minidress more than a babydoll top as I heard Phoebe snatch the shower curtains closed. I folded my arms reminiscing about the last time I'd darkened her doorstep.

We went at it for the ages as she allowed herself to fully unfurl sexually speaking. It was hard thinking about her neglect after discovering her boyfriend's betrayal, but even harder getting the visual of one Charity Gilbert speed racing across state lines for dick.

"HEY!!" Phoebe yelled as I snatched back the shower curtain finding her there covering her front with a large bath towel. I went after it getting into a tug of war with my friend which proved futile until I pinched an overly sensitive nipple.

"Asshole." I took a wet towel to the face as Phoebe tried to snatch the shower curtain shut. I just grabbed the other half getting under the spray with her.

We bumped bellies wedged inside the narrow space.

Completely nude, I was surprised to see that she remained pretty much the same with a slight weight change outside of her rounder face, huge swollen breasts, and a belly that was larger than I thought it would be at five months. As far as I was concerned outside of her physical condition, Phoebe was in need of some uh, therapy.

"Grossed out right?" Her hair was matted to her face over her eyes. I hadn't given her a chance to pin it up.

"Can you feel it?"

"What?!! Just admit I look like Jabba the Hut and stop playing with me!! I'll never be the same again and once that baby comes out of my holiest of holies; I'm pretty much done because ain't nobody gonna want a baby mamma with a snatch as big as the grand canyon! I can see it in your eyes; don't lie and I don't need your pity fuck either!"

"But can you feel it Phoebe?" I rolled right through her bullshit.

"Huh?!! What're you-oh! OH REALLY?!!"

The head of my rock hard erection was poking almost buried in her fur covered mound. Phoebe used both hands sweeping the hair out of her eyes suddenly laughing euphorically.

"WOW!! I REALLY TURN YOU ON THAT MUCH?!!"

"Look girl, I wanna nail you to this shower wall, but the only thing stopping me is concern for the baby. If we do nothing else, just let me keep rubbing my "thang" all over the front of your mink pussy until I get off. I never liked it before, but you've made me a believer in the beauty of a mother's body. Besides you're fucking hot bitch."

"Would you consider letting me sit on your cock instead?"

"Is that even a question?"

"Well go get in the jacuzzi and I'll come to you as soon as I've washed up baby." I squeezed out of the little alcove but couldn't help making out and fondling her tits a little. We were friends with benefits, but it felt weird being turned on by her in this manner. I wondered if I really was a pervert but knew Phoebe wouldn't hold it against me.

"Leave that shower curtain open so I can watch."

I noticed her chin dip a little as she gingerly handled the edge of the shower curtain but didn't pull it closed. She side eyed me with a shaky wistful smile pulling up this loofah sponge starting to slowly lather up. Phoebe's home was incredible.

The design had this room being separated at an angle with this clear glass wall between the shower regular bathroom and the jacuzzi with the walls having this unfinished wood look to them. There was a golden set of handles which I drew open finding the already prepared waters. I made a point to stare before opening those double doors.

I got into the waters carefully never taking my eyes off of Phoebe until I was sitting there watching her in the shower. The idea was to keep her engaged almost nonstop although I figured her personal and sexual neediness were nearly insurmountable.

She was looking away as she washed up earnestly running the steamy spray through her hair before tying it off in a tight looking wet ponytail. It literally looked as if Phoebe were wearing a fake belly almost too large for her figure. There were very muted love handles on the sides of her torso widened to hold her newly swollen tits.

Her areolas were darkened and saucer sized with painfully erect looking nipples.

You really couldn't tell they were enhanced because her condition caused them to swell up around the implants hiding even the notion of their validity. She was already lactating profusely making me envy her upcoming baby in jokey fashion as I watched the suds rundown the top of her cleavage over her sloping belly.

You didn't even have to look closely to see the gym rat and physical specimen partially submerged under that natural padding. Phoebe kept looking over at me sitting in the jacuzzi watching her with a hawk's eye. She smiled back turning her back.

Her butt was on the large side nowhere near Rashida's, more the result of her strength training but I recalled Phoebe mentioning that she was decidedly huge back in the day when she carried more weight on her frame. I would've loved seeing that, definitely hitting it from the back. Now she had a pregnancy enhanced donk that was only going to get wider in the long run before she conceived.

Feelings of lustful embarrassment came in waves as I considered dialing it down a bit out of respect for the child inside her. Phoebe raised her arms under the spray.

She was decidedly playing to me letting the water run down her defined spine over what I would've described as a vase shape of the buttocks.

Her stallion legs slightly bigger provided a hip dip at the very top. I was a fan of the esthetic look of Phoebe's uniquely zaftig dimensions. My mind began to wonder doing mental gymnastics imagining my friend with her current tits, as and legs minus the baby bump.

My cock was dying for attention.

"Hey earth is calling." Phoebe was standing there at the edge of the jacuzzi tapping my temple with her front covered in a towel. I'd completely zoned out in fantasy not noticing her approach.

"PHOEBE PLEASE, I NEED IT!!" I stood up giving her a shock in the person of my perfectly horizontal erection pointed at her inhabited tummy.

"Wow I'm flattered." Phoebe replied nibbling the tip of her pointer finger.

I gingerly helped her into the roiling waters making sure to be careful of her delicate condition. With custody of her hands I drew Phoebe towards me as I had a seat watching the rubbery jiggle and sway of her huge breasts.

"Do you know why I wanted to do it in my jacuzzi?"

"Tell me." The water was lowered just enough to allow her to enjoy it for more than ten minutes.

"Because it's an equalizer with my weight; kind of like doing it in outer space." Phoebe chuckled.

She demonstrated her theory by weightlessly mounting me. My endowment slid easily inside up to the hilt at that enticing slanted angle. My head rolled on my shoulders chin rising giving me a view of the bathroom ceiling. Phoebe studied the look on my face heartened as I lowered my gaze finding it filled with her massive cleavage, darkened nipples proudly out front like dual standard bearers of her sexuality.

"I feel so full; how about you daddy?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Feels incredible, fucking awesome to be exact. So, Rashida got you calling me daddy too, huh?"

"Wrong, I was the first to call you daddy; remember the first time when you tricked me into losing my second virginity?"

"Second virginity?"

"Yeah, I used to exclusively play with my clit and mostly rub down there before I got hot and bothered enough to come at you; I was airtight down there and you put my butt on the kitchen counter top. You gonna act like you don't remember impaling me on your cock when you pulled me off the counter? You were holding me like a baby."