Ms. Consensual: Not My Baby!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of continuing the conversation I grabbed a lactating tit sucking on it getting a mouthful of her milk. Phoebe cupped the outsides of the right tit pressing her fingertips into the areola making bursts of the stuff fill my gullet.

"Oliver wouldn't even help me with this; I wanted him to just try it. Try some of my milk, at least massage my tits. They're really sore damn near all of the time and sometimes I want a different set of hands on them besides my own; I mean, we're married and shit so that means he has to help me out, right? Instead of just massaging my big swollen tits, he bought all these different types of breast pumps instead. I asked him if he had one that would squeeze my boobs instead of whining like a bitch."

She broke off her tale of dissatisfaction and frustration as I went after the other boobs like a dog wrestling with a piece of meat. I used the insides of my forearms to squeeze them together into twin melons enjoying the sight of the glistening wetness on her big darkened areolas. I took both of them easily between my lips sucking hard. I was instinctively humping deeper than before between her thighs getting that snapping motion lower and lower along my shaft.

"God it feels good to get some really good dick after all this time. Fuck you know what I need and it makes me hate you for it. I'm gonna whittle your dick down to size; gonna eat it all up because I'm a horny bitch all the time. I'm gonna empty your motherfucking balls with this snapping cunt and then I'm still gonna keep fucking your Fairweather ass for ghosting me in my time of need. You're gonna be addicted to my pussy like a crackhead!!"

Her pelvis was sawing intently in vertical fashion as the gnawing feeling became even more pronounced. It felt so good that I was on the verge of exploding inside her several times. The sensation made you feel on sexual edge continuously. At some points I couldn't tell whether or not I'd cum already.

"Yeah Oliver brought me a fucking cabana boy and I'm gonna wear your ass out with my preggo pussy!"

Her tangentially mousy voice threatening sexual misconduct was making me really horny as I struggled not to drape myself over her body for fear of harming the baby in her belly. My crotch was drenched with her essence as her feminine musk assailed my nostrils. The couch was starting to rock and move a little along the floor from my frenzied actions. We made out as much as we could just letting go of everything.

Phoebe had a neck full of visible love bites from my efforts.

"You're liking this pussy now, right?"

"I love it."

"Love my gross looking pussy, huh?"

"LOVE IT!!"

"Want me to bite down even harder?"

"Huh, wait, you can make it even tighter than it is now?" I stopped for a minute hovering over her with raised brows.

Phoebe responded by clamping down on me so tight, it felt like there was a hand inside her snatch balled up into a fist around my shaft. I let out this loud distressed sounding groan which made her wildly wrench her hips vertically in manic fashion. It wasn't a lot of movement, just a controlled range of motion that took an immediate toll on me.

"PHOEBE!!" Her gnawing cunt milked several ropes out of me in succession and kept it up until tears were streaming from my tightly shut eyes. This scintillating experience was mind blowing as I groaned rocking my hips trying to prolong the sensation as much as possible.

It was my turn to breathe in huffs over her face as I slowly opened my watery eyes to find Phoebe silently ugly crying.

"I'M SORRY FOR BEING MEAN!!" She blurted out crying hard.

"It's fine I deserved it for not checking up on you; I got lost after Vicky died, but that's no excuse especially when I knew what you were going through. You can be mean if you want; I can take it Phoebe because it's my responsibility. Friends are supposed to be there for each other girl; but I did you one worse because you're like family to me. You were there for me that afternoon when I thought Vicky was dating Bentley and you never left. I know it wasn't just fucking for you because you even told me your life story."

"I'M SORRY FOR BEING BAD!! I'M SCARED!! I'M REALLY SCARED THAT I'M GONNA BE ALONE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!! OLIVER'S NOT GONNA BE HERE FOR THIS BABY!! BENTLEY IS A MAN CHILD!! AND I'M STUPID FOR FUCKING HIM RAW!! I'VE HAD SO MANY STI TESTS THAT MY DOCTOR RECOMMENDED A STAY IN THE PSYCHE WARD!!"

"Hey Phoebe, I'm here for you and I'm not going anywhere, promise." My hands were wiping the tears as soon as they appeared.

"You promise?"

"Yeah, I'm not gonna leave you alone again and all you have to do is call me when you start feeling this way. If you want, you can come to work with me and stay in the student center downstairs while I complete my shift."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you're one of my best friends."

Phoebe started huffing going into more ugly crying as I tried to kiss the tears away. I realized that raging hormones were also at play grabbing a box of wipes on the glass coffee table using some to dab at her face until she took them. I planted some light kisses on her lips getting a few in return.

Both of us realized someone else was crying too.

My phone was still face down on the floor as we exchanged glances.

"Rashida, you still there?"

"YOU GUYS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER!!" I side eyed Phoebe finding her there covering her mouth with both hands this time flushed out of embarrassment.

"I thought you hung up." I picked up my phone seeing her number still on its face.

"Well, I was gonna hang up but then, it got so hot and uh... you guys were going at it so I figured. Uhm, guess it was wrong and stuff, but you and her were... sorry daddy?" Rashida explanation for her audio voyeurism was cringe for all involved as Phoebe dropped her hands curious.

"Why does she keep calling you daddy; did you get her pregnant?"

"HELL NO!!"

"WHY YOU GOTTA SAY IT LIKE THAT NEGRO?!!" Rashida audibly cut in offended.

"I'm just saying that she is not pregnant, that's all ladies. Rashida maybe you can tell Phoebe why you call me that shit which I never asked you to do, by the way."

My tone was measured, hands outstretched in front of my naked body like a referee.

Phoebe took the phone out of my hand still reclining as I raised a brow.

"It's really a long story; hey uh, my name is Rashida Sikes and uh, I kind of work for him." It was her turn to feel the cringe of explaining our relationship.

"Oh I know all about it and I think your content is way better than mine."

"WAIT A MINUTE!! You know about me and we've never met?"

"Well I kinda came into the picture after he stopped "hanging out" with you and your friends; so I guess you could consider us the B-Team although there really isn't much left of us these days. I'm Phoebe and we're like, friends with benefits and stuff."

"Too many benefits apparently." Both girls started laughing making me face palm and retrieve my pants.

"HEY I DIDN'T SAY YOU COULD PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON!!" Phoebe shouted chastising me. I froze in place then stepped out of the leg of my jeans. I motioned towards my boxer briefs but she nodded in the negative.

"Hey you've got my daddy naked over there?" Rashida chortled.

"Yeah, he's my gimp for the weekend; I'm gonna wreck his ass too." Phoebe didn't miss a beat explaining everything so casually as I did a double take while Rashida burst into laughter.

It was nice to see Phoebe chuckling too.

Phoebe motioned towards some of the trash on the carpet underneath the coffee table littering the carpet. I grimaced, but picked everything up walking to the kitchen as the women continued talking.

"Sounds like you got it going on over there, huh Phoebe?" Rashida was glib.

"I don't know about that but did you really think we were hot together? I've been feeling so disgusted with myself lately and I don't know what to do about it."

"Girl that's a part of life!! Don't get yourself down and make sure daddy stay on his toes because you've gotta watch him or else he's gonna be moving in on the pussy like it's his, you know?"

"I hope so; I'm so fucking horny all the time and my husband is a total bitch."

"YOU'RE MARRIED?!!"

"Uh yeah, but my husband is gay as fuck; you know he brought "daddy" over here because he was tired of me being fat and bloated, then that slut went up to our cabin for the weekend for a boy only situation."

"EW!!"

"Nuh, no we were friends in high school and he was gay but closeted; so I was like, his beard and we got married to escape from our oppressive families. It wasn't no down low situation or nothing."

"Oh okay girl; but shouldn't you get a divorce?"

"I don't know, maybe it's time what with the baby on the way and all." I dumped the trash in the kitchen noticing one of Phoebe's aprons hanging on the back of the door. I decided to be funny by putting it on retuning with a push vacuum sweeper to clean the carpet. Phoebe chuckled girlishly at the site of me in full butler mode.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING?!!" Rashida barked nosey.

"Oh you've gotta see this." Phoebe turned the phone in my direction.

"DON'T!!" I warned.

It was too late as I found myself looking at Rashida's face with a goofy look plastered across it. Luckily my junk was hidden behind the apron.

"SEND HIM OVER HERE WHEN YOU'RE DONE!!" Rashida was having way too much fun watching me clean the carpet and generally serve my pregnant friend with benefits.

"Alright there's gonna be consequences for this Rashida." I wagged a finger at the face of my android.

"HEY I WAS JUST PLAYING; DON'T DO THAT SHIT MAN!!" Phoebe perked up turning the phone back towards her face.

"What're you talking about Rashida?"

"He's gonna do something; play some kind of mean ass prank or bang my ass until I pass out. You know he demolished my last job, literally destroyed the place?!"

"REALLY?!!" I realized that I hadn't followed up with Phoebe about my epic revenge.

"HEY I GOT YOU A JOB AND I PAID YOU!! YOU'VE GOT MORE MONEY NOW THAN YOU EVER HAD BEFORE!!" I was indignant and more so when Phoebe shushed me motioning toward the trash on her coffee table.

She watched me as I left the room before she resumed the conversation in whispers. I was flustered knowing I'd done more than enough and even changed Rashida's life.

"No good deed goes unpunished." I mumbled stuffing a plastic can already full to overflowing.

I couldn't believe the condition of a house usually kept in pristine condition by a woman with superhuman OCD. I could hear muffled talking between the fast friends which worried me to no end because the women were from two distinctly different camps in my recent life.

Considering Rashida's nature and Phoebe's need for companionship, this was unsettling with the possibility of much drama in the future. I noticed a dumpster outside the door leading from the kitchen situated at the edge of the driveway.

"Ah fuck it." I was wearing an apron covering my business if nothing else. I opened the back door dragging the can to the dumpster but found it needed a key to open.

I heard the kitchen door slam shut and lock.

"Shit."

I bolted back to the kitchen door bare footed and bare assed finding it locked tight and the venetian blinds in its thick window messed up enough that I was able to peer into the room.

Phoebe was doing this waddle with the phone to her ear getting a laugh out of my situation.

I banged on the door with my fist hearing a dog or maybe a coyote yelping off in the distance. I turned around taking stock of my surroundings in the dusk hours, then sat on the raised concrete stoop thinking.

"Bitch must pay."

I remembered myself walking around her home to the front door slowly opening it finding Phoebe back on the couch still engaged in lively conversation. The journey from the kitchen to the couch must have been somewhat physically taxing for Phoebe because she was kneeling on the couch with her knees on the cushions and elbows on the top holding my phone with both hands.

"Oh, I thought that door was locked." Phoebe was casual about the attempted prank as I stood there with a half smirk on my face.

"You know there's rules to this game Phoebe."

"Rules?"

"Yeah rules."

"WATCH OUT GIRL, HE'S GONNA HIT IT!!" Rashida warned in facetime as I closed the distance. Obviously it was too late as I got behind my pregnant charge tossing up the billowy babydoll styled top uncovering her rear end with flair.

"Uh, fuck me."

Phoebe's certified thirty eight inches of backside also received a level up of the highest order probably two or three sizes larger than ever before.

Of course she was her own thing shape wise maintaining a larger peach within a peach esthetic that saw her sex cradled perfectly between her still somewhat muscular buttocks. I was reminded that Phoebe's frame was the result of a period of intense workouts with one of her husband's estranged boyfriends.

Her semi-shelf like butt and stallion legs were this secret weapon for the uniformed lucky enough to hook up with the tragically neglected housewife. That inner peach had a lot of fuzz on it this time around.

"HE'S DOING IT RASHIDA!! HE'S GOING REALLY HARD!!" I was made as the women giggled jointly at my predictable behavior.

Hitting that big semi-hard peach from behind was a revelation of that same exquisite tightness but on a downward angle this time. I wondered if her swollen baby belly had something to do with the trajectory, but it felt just as good with excess foamy cream sheathing my plunging member.

I wondered if Rashida could hear the audible squishiness of Phoebe's puffy cunt. The angle put a different stress point on the underside of my cock just above the base.

I wasn't gonna wait getting a foot up on the couch, thigh balancing on her left buttock. I was fucking to last, just enjoying her cunt to the fullest. Phoebe made these little impact grunts in-between sustained dreamy sounding moans as she started to really feel it.

I went full bulldog position clapping her cheeks loudly throwing caution to the wind. From this vantage point I found myself looking over the top of Phoebe's head at Rashida's face on my phone. Phoebe made herself a stationary target. It felt like I was pounding an immovable object.

"EW GIRL HE'S HITTING THE COOKIE RIGHT, AIN'T HE?!!" Rashida sounded like a hillbilly.

"FUH-FUCK HE'S BREAKING THE COOKIE!!"

"HOW'S IT FEEL GIRLFRIEND?!!" Rashida sounded aroused. Her face filled the screen of my android from top to bottom.

"GAWD IT FEELS GUD!! IT'S FEELING SO FUCK-KING GOOD!!! HE'S TURNING MY COOKIE INTO A BAG OF FUCKING COOKIE CRISPS RASHIDA!!! OH SHIT!! OH GAWD HE'S HITTING IT JUST RIGHT!!! RAW-SHEET-TA!! RASHIDA!!! FUCK!! I THINK-I THINK HE'S TRYING TO GET IN MY BELLY AND MEET THE BABY EARLY!!! OH GAWD RASHIDA!!"

Knowing a bit about Phoebe's proclivities, I reached down positioning the phone so that Rashida could get a really good point of view look at my pelvis wetly slapping into her impregnated donk. Phoebe had voyeuristic tendencies that lent itself to the situation at hand. I directed her to hold her arms straight out in front of her body providing a portal into our hookup for my original muse.

"WHAT'RE YOU LOOKING AT BITCH; GET THAT ASS UP AND SHOW PHOEBE WHAT YOU'RE WORKING WITH!!"

I was always shooting from the hip with my female friends, but Rashida was and still was a pet project of mine. I wanted her to realize her autonomy but knew it was a work in progress as she propped the phone a few feet away giving us a view of her body.

Ms. Sikes aka "Thunda" wasn't prepared for any shenanigans wearing her favorite floppy bonnet, a sickly yellow V-neck t-shirt and matching sweat shorts that were skintight in the crotch providing a visible outline of her snatch.

She was standing in what looked like her cramped bedroom visible from the top of her head to the beginnings of her massive hips. As usual, her butt was so big that it was visible in the front, but Phoebe would need a direct visual introduction for my tastes.

"SHOW PHOEBE WHAT YOU'RE WORKING WITH GIRL; STOP FRONTING!!" I barked making Rashida chuckle and start wriggling her hips. It was an odd sort of movement that was perplexing enough to the uninitiated as Phoebe glanced up at me only to be directed towards the screen.

"Don't look at me, you're gonna miss the big reveal." Phoebe tuned back towards the phone finding Rashida squatting down visible from the chest up grinning like a jackal. She never tired of putting on a performance.

"HOLY SHIT LOOKIT HER ASS!!" Phoebe was blown away unprepared for the site of sixty plus inches of online fame on full display as Rashida hopped up on her mattress on all fours facing away from the camera.

"Yeah." I commented slyly grabbing dueling handfuls of the abundant flesh at Phoebe's hips.

Still mindful of her rather delicate condition, I piston pumped my pregnant FWB with authority completely focused on the motion ripples emanating from my pelvis slamming into her resilient buttocks.

This resulted in an almost immediate second wave of frothy cream splashing and running down her inner thighs. This sort of muffled almost continuous moan filled the living room while Rashida did her best IMAX level twerk routine on her bed.

"OH RASHIDA I'M SORRY!!"

"Hey what're you apologizing for girlfriend?"

"NUH-NOT GONNA TELL!!!" Phoebe blurted out voice registering each thrust as if she were being gutted.

My feet hit the carpet under the couch surprised when she managed to follow my movements spreading her legs further apart despite her condition. Her swollen belly was cushioned against the couch as I pushed further behind Phoebe working her from the back intently focused on those motion ripples and the slight stretchmarks streaking across her hips like miniature lightning bolts. Phoebe was exclusively breathing through her mouth whimpering in feline fashion.

"Come on you can tell me anything." I heard Rashida encouraging accompanied by the sound of her own brand of thunderous clapping. I could make out that she was likely diddling herself to the sounds of our rutting, probably the visual too.

"NO!! YOU'RE GONNA FREAK!! HE'S TAKING ME THERE RASHIDA!! IT'S SO!! AH!! AW!! SO FUCKING GOOD!!!" Phoebe's testimonial continued but I didn't let it go to my head considering the nature of our acquaintance.

"Tell me Phoebe, enquiring minds wanna know girlfriend." I leaned over Phoebe finding Rashida bottomless on her mattress with that enormous butt high above her shoulders twerking hard. She was diddling herself silly.

"FUCK!!!" Phoebe groaned.

"TELL ME BITCH!!" Rashida shouted out of nowhere.

"IF, FUCK!!! OH SHIT-OH GAWD!!! IF YOU WERE HERE I'D EAT YOU SO GOOD!! SORRY RASHIDA!!" My muse perked up looking over her shoulder on the face of my android, then rolled into a sitting position looking blown away at Phoebe's confession.

"Seriously?" Rashida asked with a hand pressed against her bust.

"YEAH, I'VE TURNED INTO A PERVERT!! I'M DEFINITELY GOING INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE!! SORRY BUT I CAN'T HELP WANTING TO SLOBBER ALL OVER YOUR PUSSY!! I'M SO EMBARRASSED!! AW!! AW SHIT!! REALLY SORRY MISS!!"

I wasn't surprised when we were joined via facetime with the somewhat masculinized moans of Rashida rubbing one out laying on her back with her peach on display for all to see.

This seemed to work for Phoebe, but especially me as I found myself suddenly climaxing blowing a rope inside my FWB's gooey puss quickly yanking it out waxing the buns. A series of shudders ran through her body making her cheeks vibrate and jiggle.

This proved a bit much as I shoved myself back inside fucking into my mess even more.

"Sorry, but my knees are starting to hurt; can I lay on my back?" I helped Phoebe lay on her back noticing the nasty creampie I baked in her steaming honeypot.